- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Daniel decides to find out what kind of world Amy is offering him. 

Part 2
I ended up staying at the halfway house for several days. I decided it was safer than being on the street. Girls gave me a hard time, even though they couldn't shrink me, either because the goddess wouldn't let them, or they were too young to shrink guys. But not too young to pat a half size me on the head and laugh.


Back at the house, I sat with a couple more MILFs who showed up, but I really wanted to see Amy again. I couldn't understand why I had to wait a week to see her. She wouldn't tell me what she did for a living. Finally she was back, dressed in garters and stockings and bare from navel to knees. I looked up at her face, so high above me. Then she turned to the side, and let me kiss her bottom.


Since her ass is absolutely fascinating to me, let me tell you what it looks like. It's wide. She's not what my dad called a BBW, although to us all women are big and beautiful these days. But her hips are very curvy and her ass just seems to go on forever. It seems almost like too much ass for her body frame but not quite. She carries it well and there's definition in those glutes beneath the skin. She lets a little hair grow on her butt and that feels kind of powerful to me. I don't know why a powerful mature woman turns me on. My dad, all of six inches tall most of the time, can't understand it.


Her ass has little bumps and moles and I'm not turned off by them. I find them all the more interesting. The line between her buttocks feels so naughty, so nasty in a good way. When I was halfway small I dreamed of the day I could stand in front of them like Samson and peel them apart, find the magic place in the valley and shove my appropriately tiny cock within.


Kissing Amy's butt, I watched where I put my lips and tongue, so I wouldn't get shrunk before I was ready. Amy smiled after I kissed her behind so carefully. After we caught up, we started talking about each other. I wanted to know why she chose to keep seeing me. What made me so different from all the other guys in the halfway house?


"A lot of the boys.. I call you boys... I mean, you're the smaller sex now and it's natural to call the smaller sex diminutive and immature. I can't tell you how many times I got called "girl" as a grown woman before the Rebalancing... anyway, a lot of the boys are still acting the way their fathers and uncles, who are pre-Rebalancing, told them how to act. They may be small now, but they didn't learn how to date small. I think you get how to date as the smaller sex. I also need a man who can be my little secret. I can't tell you why, but you'll be exposed to many secrets if you become my tiny lover. I think you get being discreet, even though you're not even out of your teens yet."


Then she came up with a question. "Daniel, does it bother you that women have all the power now?"


I drew in a breath. "Maybe everything that used to be called power. But if the Goddess of Love says it's my destiny to be a sex toy, I want to be the best sex toy ever. I hope I get to be your sex toy, Amy."


A big smile lit up Amy's face.


Then I decided to share something I'd been thinking about lying awake at night. "Amy, do you have any children?"


"Two, both in college, both daughters. i started young", she smiled.


"You're in the middle of your second fertility. Do you want to have a boy?", I asked, knowing what several years of birth data confirmed: 80% of births from the front vagina are girls, 99.9% of births from the back vagina are boys. They will start their life small and humble, entering from the lowliest place in the anatomy, never growing to be big, even for just a few years.


"Well", Amy blushed, "it took me awhile to get used to the idea of never pooping out that place again, and still longer to appreciate its erogenous potential. But yes... I WOULD like to be a mom 'back there'."


"Yeah, see, and that's something I have to think about. If a boy starts out small, and his mom is so huge and far away, his dad's naturally going to spend a lot of time raising him. How can I teach him to be a good man when women will dominate his world for all of his life and he'll never get to build a building or drive a car or fight a war or accomplish anything, unless he somehow gets a woman who'll let him. How can I raise a son to have hope?"


Amy sighed and took my tiny head in her huge hands. "Daniel, men would go out into nature, to experience its vastness, its storminess, and to feel small. They found adventure in that smallness and in nature's challenges. Men no longer have to wander out into the wilderness to feel small. Their wilderness is a woman's body and a woman's soul. They now finally have the gifts to explore and understand the vastness of the female nature, the storminess of our souls, the drama of our lives. They also have the ability to touch us more gently, more deeply than ever before. Teach our son to embrace the great adventure of women's bodies and women's souls, and he will be a good litle man."


"That's what I needed to hear", I said. "I believe you'll be a good mom to a very tiny person." I looked down and then up into her huge eyes. "I want you. I want you to cum and make me SO small. I want your body to be my world... Mistress Amy."
Her eyes brightened. "You mean this is it? You're ready to shrink? Oh thank the Goddess!" I began to smell peach in the room. I assumed she was getting aroused. "I've been fighting this for days, weeks. I've been taking pills to keep the arousal down but... what you said is making me so wet... I can't take it anymore... Please PLEASE let me shrink you in love before I do it by accident!"


We made our way to my bedroom at the halfway house. She let herself face-up on the bed, and sat at the edge. Then she slid back and opened her legs. Her peachy wet pussy was the center of the universe at that moment. I was ready for the zone of her panties to be my universe.


I knelt before her. She had her ass up on a pillow. I steadied myself on her legs. They were already so big at twice my size. How huge would they be when I became small, I thought. My cock was already rock hard. Now it became titanium hard. I slid it into her, trying desperately to control myself, even though her pussy was double sized to me.


After a few thrusts, I noticed my cock was only touching the bottom of her labiae.I edged closer and saw her knees rise above me. I felt my body glow. I was shrinking! Time to finish the journey at last!


I kept pounding until I felt flesh surround my face. I was now no taller than her labiae. Probably three inches tall. "GET INSIDE ME DANIEL!" Amy's voice was now deep, booming, commanding. I scooped the sweet cum that had reduced me down to size and began to cover myself with it.


"TOUCH MY CLIT!" Amy's commands were getting more anxious, her breathing more ragged. I knelt down to find the clit, then realized it was above me, bulging from the top of her pussy lips, big as a baseball. Big enough to make my now tiny cock look very small, in a direct comparison.


I fellated that clit. I French kissed it. I buried my face in the smells surrounding it. I grabbed her labiae, edged them apart and dipped my torso inside.I felt a pulsing squeeze surround me. Thanks to my high school class, I knew what to do. I slid myself in and out until her first orgasm. Then I took a deep breath, and disappeared inside her. It's awe-inspiring when I think about it now. I was unbirthing myself. Going back as no man could before the Rebalancing. I found a rough piece on Amy's vaginal wall. The G-spot. I rubbed and kissed it. I full-faced it. I was a part of Mistress Amy, struggling to be reborn. Finally a loud scream, a laugh, and Amy squirted me out of her. My second mother. I love her so much now.


As I shook my head in a puddle of Amy's juices, I looked up to see those buttcheeks I had just kissed hanging above me, with several womanly fingers spreading them apart. "You earned this, Toy Daniel", she said. I pushed with her fingers, moving those ass cheeks far enough apart to wedge myself in between, then I wiggled deeper and deeper. Butt sweat filled the air My tiny manhood touched a series of radiuses pointing inward. A backdoor. Only now they pointed toward a tiny vagina that was just my size. The backpussy.


I took my tiny cock and stroked that wet tunnel. Soon I was ready to cum. I came. My heart screamed with joy. Then I got sleepy. As I got sleepy, I started shrinking again. I knew I was getting smaller, smaller, small enough to slip inside that tight little hole. It was wet and smelled the way frontpussy used to before the Rebalancing. I slipped inside, came from head to toe, and fell asleep.


When I woke, I could look up and see a blue tarp over my head. Printed on the tarp was a circle and an eagle with words printed backwards. I read the words: "SEAL OF THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES." I gasped. Had i been shrunk by the president of the United States? Of course not, everybody knows what she looks like. Carefully I climbed out of the cleft of Amy's buttocks and crawled up to her face. She was softly moaning.


"Amy.... Mistress Amy... are you the president?", I asked.


A huge smile filled her face, bigger than I was tall. "Honey, this is the first secret you have to keep. Six inches." I grew to six inches tall. She grabbed me and licked me like a lollipop. "Sweet chocolate toy", she sighed. Then she opened her eyes.
"No, Toy Daniel, I am not the president. But she knows me, and she knows we share the same panty size.". Amy sat up and her torso stretched into the air. She looked down with authority and gravitas. "I am Amy Scatterhaus, chief of staff to the president of the United States."


I gasped.


"Madame President knew I had been suffering the deprivation of a man for a long time. She knew blue vagina would wreck my work abilities. She told me I needed to find a good, strong young man to be my sex toy and backdoor lover. I signed up for the halfway house under an assumed name with a disguise. A lot of the MILFs you saw at that event are federal agents, making sure no secrets get spilled. Of course, that doesn't mean they didn't need little boyfriends too."


"Daniel, I am going to lay it out to you. The women who run the White House have vast responsibilities, including the president. They also have vast needs. It's true what they say about power being an aphrodisiac. I need a man who can be the secret in my panties, and who can keep secrets.


"Even when men were big, and they fucked me with their big cocks, it helped me. I felt more focused and less scattered and diffuse once one of them had shoved his dick inside me. Even though it wasn't as gentle and precise as your performance! I need that focus more than ever. Can you fuck me with that tiny man body and focus me?"


"Yes", I shouted in my tiny voice.


"One more thing. In the White House we all share our toys. Madame President isn't seeing anybody right now, so we take turns giving our tiny men a night with her. Let me assure you, Daniel, you will get intimate with the Vagina-in-Chief!"


My cock rose straight up. I also saluted my Mistress Amy with the more traditional gesture.


"Let me tell you one more thing, Daniel. Our White House has no leaks. But plenty of squirts... and squeals."


She licked and kissed me and scooped me into her purse for our new life together at a home for half-crazy sexed up power MILFs, at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.

I'd tell you what happened after that... but it's CLASSIFIED TOP SECRET. Or sometimes, bottom secret. 

Chapter End Notes:

End of this item... perhaps others to come?