- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Young men preparing to be reduced by lustful mature women enter a halfway step on the way to becoming small lovers. 


My name's Daniel and I'm 20 years old. I'm usually about three inches tall. I'm telling my story ten years after the Rebalancing of the Sexes. It's been a couple of years since I got shrunk by my mistress, Amy, who's 40 now. But that's getting ahead of myself.


My generation of males had a little more time to adapt to the changes by the Goddess of Love. The ladies who ran our community and our schools after the men got tiny, decided that future generations of boys should know what will be expected of them.


So on an April day, I was trying to pass a required course for high school graduation. It's called "Steamy Tunnel Swimming." To pass, you have to swim through a hot, slippery tunnel about thirty feet long, that's opening up every few seconds, then closing tightly and squeezing as hard as it can. The air is hot and the slippery stuff is sweet and you can hardly breathe.You can guess what we're supposed to train for in those tunnels.


My friend Ryan and I had to take the test on the same day. Both of us passed. As we stood in the locker room and toweled off, we started talking about what we would do when we turned 18, and became fair game for any unattached woman who wanted us.


"Heather really likes me," Ryan said. "But she says she won't wait for me to turn 18. She'll shrink another boy if I don't let her shrink me."


"Don't let her make the choice for you," I told Ryan. "Anyway, she's crazy. She's not making plans for her life after school. Remember, once you shrink, her life is your life."


"...and we'll both be as naked as we are right now!" Ryan laughed.


A long silence followed as we put our clothes back on. We walked out of the locker room just as Mrs. Thredway was walking past. That teacher was 40 and curvy. It was seeing her butt that first got me to thinking, maybe I have to get small, but I don't have to get small with a crazy, hormonal teenage girl.


"Sooooo..."Ryan piped up, "Are you going to enter for Cougar Season?"


"Eight weeks of meeting women twice my age? If they've got asses like Mrs. Thredway, maybe, " I said.


"A lot of nice women spend money on you, and no woman can shrink you for two months after you turn 18." Ryan continued. "I never really wanted to be with women old enough to be my mom, until..."


"Until..."


"Until I checked out the ass on our neighbor when she bent over."


"We'll sign up together."


"OK."


In our community, the Goddess of Love lets young men turning 18 delay their eligibility for full shrinking, if they go into a dating pool for divorced women of any age and single women over 30 for two months. It doesn't work that way everywhere, of corse. It started four years before I turned 18 and about a hundred guys at my school signed up that summer.


It turned out OK for Ryan and me, but first we had to make the transition. We went in the day I turned 18. Ryan had already turned 18 two days earlier but got special permission to delay his entry and just chilled out in the house for a couple of days.


They told us to report to a place called a halfway house. I figured it meant halfway between being free and being a toy. I didn't realize it had another meaning. They marched us into a special room and had us take a shower and change clothes. Like they didn't think we had sense enough to do that before dating. Then they sent everybody into a big hall with chairs and tables, where people could talk. Then they had all the guys stand up. There was a big glowing light in the center of the room and a woman in a short toga appeared.


"It's the Goddess of Love", Ryan said to me.


She stopped glowing and started talking. "Some of you think you have entered this dating pool as a way to put off your inevitable reduction in size and your dedication to a woman's pleasure. Let me assure you it's not. I am doing this to accelerate your descent into smallness. Many young men are a bit reluctant to put themselves at the mercy of a vivacious, flighty young woman who's many times their size. So in some places, young men would hide themselves, or their families would hide them away.
"At the same time, I noticed that there were many mature women who were either divorced or were otherwise missing out on love, just as their sexual desire was peaking. I felt I had to find a way to give them the power of attraction at the same time their lust was at its ripest.


"I am sure all of you know the new birds and bees. Of how a woman past 30 gains a second fertility, and can give birth to boys only, through her back vagina ... but ONLY if a younger man impregnates her second womb. That power has drawn you toward a mature woman's buttocks... a part of her that can blossom with age... and toward the reality that you could actually become the right size to be the pretty little boyfriend of a woman's ample bottom."


"Your lives will be dedicated to a woman's pleasure, but please don't think the experience of shrinking will only be good for her. You will know the joy -- and the pain -- of being desired, objectified, lusted after. You will see powerful women look down into your eyes at your tiny body with a deep, deep hunger. Yes, I said down. It is time for your glorious adventure into the world of ripe and powerful women to begin... NOW!"


The Goddess glowed brighter than ever, holding her arms up in the air. Her toga bottom flew up in the air, exposing her pubes and ass. The light was a bright pink mixed with orange, almost too bright to look at. Then it happened.


A bulge grew out of my crotch. I had already experienced my dick getting hard many times since puberty. But this was a harder and longer erection than I'd ever experienced before. I didn't look at Ryan, but I bet his bulge was just as big. Then things got even weirder.


All of the guys in the room started glowing bright blue. Then our clothes disappeared! Blue seemed like the right color. My balls were aching! Then it happened. The Goddess seemed to get taller. I looked down at the floor and the tiles were getting slowly bigger. I realized what was happening. We were shrinking! I heard several cries of "wait a minute" and "we're not supposed to shrink!" that were going up in pitch as we all got smaller. I thought we were going to go all the way down to man-size. But instead we all stopped, about halfway down. I think I was about three feet tall and Ryan was an inch shorter.

"Welcome to the Halfway House! I have diminished your male power without taking all of it away", the Goddess said. "You still have the choice of a lover, and the choice to leave. I think also that you'll find this height an interesting one as far as exploring the charms of mature, powerful women", she said. "But before you meet them, you must pledge loyalty to the rebalancing of sexes and the wonder of being reigned over, and lusted after, by towering women." She bent over and showed her glowing bottom beneath her swirling robe. "Young men, so gloriously reduced and dwindled, I invite you to kiss ... my... ass," she said, her voice softening to a sigh. "And don't try any more than that or you'll get in trouble", she cooed.


One by one, we lined up and marched past the Goddess, all of us just tall enough to reach her buttocks. We each kissed her twice, once on each cheek. As I walked away, I heard what sounded like an electrical shock and a half-sized scream. Turned out Ryan had tried to grab the Goddess' ass. "I told you!", the glowing Goddess said as she winked.


After we had all marched by and pledged our allegiance to the GOL and Rebalancing, she sent us each to our tables but told us to remain standing. Then she called out, "Ladies! Come out and meet your cubs!" Out marched several women, well-dressed from the waist up with heels and stockings held up with garters from feet to mid-thigh... with nothing in between.


When they saw us, the cougars starting cooing and screaming like women watching male strippers. I found out how they behaved around strippers later on, when my mistress made me watch "Magic Mike." Some of them picked us up and groped us. One guy got his balls tickled and tongued, as he hung upside-down in the air. The whole room smelled like fruit salad, or fruity perfume, or a gelatin factory.


Even though I was many times bigger than I am now, I got my first inkling of what it's like to be the smaller partner in a dating situation. At least for the first time since I danced with a taller girl at the eighth grade dance. Two women in their 40s stood right next to me, and the fruity aromas of their shrinking juices were right in my face. I was afraid I might not make it out of the room without completing my shrink.

Then I saw a flash of light and a thunderbolt. When I could see again, the Goddess of Love had moved all the women across the room. "All in due time, ladies!" She laughed. Then she began to speak:


"I've told them to put as few barriers as possible between you and the honey that will make you no bigger than a foot tall, but also not to coerce you into doing anything that would bring you under its power. I want you to talk to them, get to know them, get to know your desires for them... and theirs for you... it's sort of like something your parents called speed dating... all right, everyone, let's get going!"
So they had us sitting at tables and the women would take turns at each table. We were supposed to sit and face each other, but every time it seemed as if the cougar would pick me up and set me on her lap. This made me a little nervous since this was dangerously close to her honey and she was naked down there, and I was naked all over.


After a time, both Ryan and I had settled down to talk to a couple of women. He was with a redhead who appeared to be in her 40s and appeared to have a lot of money. I was talking to a woman in her late thirties named Amy. Unlike most of the other women, Amy seemed a lot more interested in my situation, and how she could make things better for me. We talked about life for a while. She seemed genuinely interested in the life I had had in high school, still big but knowing I would be small.


"When we were little;... I mean little the first time", I said, "they told us the birds and the bees. Then when I was in elementary school,the Rebalancing came and the birds and the bees all changed', i said.


"That must have been confusing!", Amy smiled. "You're the first generation to come of age since the Rebalancing. Does it still seem weird to you? Getting immersed in a vagina, falling in love with rear ends that are as big as you are?"


"A little bit", I luaghed


She brought her face, twice as big as mine, forward. "You know, I think this is really going to work out well for you young guys, turning women's bodies into an adventure, and knowing how much we really need you." Then she looked into my eyes. I blushed and looked away.


"I really want this cougars shrinking cubs thing to work. Can you work with me on this, cutey?"


"It's always been wrong, first of all, that older men could much more easily date younger women. Older women have the resources to pursue younger men but are stopped by their superior strength from pursuit. Now, you're not so superior, and what we have to offer might be more interesting."


"Secondly, our sex drives match a lot more closely than you think. A man's sex drive peaks before he's 20, a woman's peaks closer to 40. It only makes sense that we should be united at the time we mutually peak. Is this making sense?"


"I don't feel manly at half size. I feel... little," I answered. "How can I make this work if I'm really small?"


"You know," Amy smiled, "in cooking, a reduction is something that concentrates a sauce even more than it already is. I think getting smaller is going to make you an even more concentrated male than you were before.... and tastier." At that point, Amy's lust overrode her self control, and she licked my face and chest to taste the chocolate sweat activated by the Goddess.


"Finally, I think the truth is, young guys have always wanted what we mature women have to offer, especially in back. It's just that there was so much cultural pressure to hook up with 20 year olds that your desires got suppressed. Now you see our big, round asses at twice their normal size and they look astonishing. Don't say no, I can see it in your eyes. Now imagine that ass at 12 times normal size! Imagine it big enough for you to slip between my cheeks and diddle my backpussy with your little cock.


"Does any of that sound good to you?", she asked. I nodded.


"Let me tell you how shrinking you down and feeling the power of your youth in my most intimate places is good for me, " Amy continued. "First, I have never been so hungry for sex in my life. Not just the way a woman my age becomes, but at a whole new level, thanks to the Rebalancing of Sexes. As a woman, I've never felt sexy and powerful at the same time. I don't know if I could have dealt with that feeling when I was 20. I'm confident now. I think it's wonderful to be able to tell you what I want, and command you to do it. Not demand, not coerce, but compel obedience through a bond of love and worship. It just feels tremendous to think of having a young man in the prime of life worshipping me."


"So, Daniel, would you like to get together again?"


I took a deep breath. "Yes, Amy", I said.


Once I said yes, she took my hand and we walked over to stand next to a wall, with other couples that had paired off. We saw two women take their smaller young men off into a room... when they came back, the women had their clothes on and the men were nowhere to be seen. I assumed the guys got shrunk... the rest of the way.


"Do you want to do that now", she said. Then she looked into my eyes. "No, not yet. I respect that. I so want you to live in my panties and bra, but I want to happen because you're ready. We'll meet up again", Amy said as she leaned down and kissed me on my forehead, then smacked my half-size butt to send me back out into the world, three feet tall and buck naked.
I

Chapter End Notes:

More to come!