- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A college student spurns a younger woman but gradually falls for his 40 year old professor. 


Madison had never had a word to say to me in the class we shared at college. But two days after the Rebalancing of Sexes began, she was all over me.

"Why can't I shrink you? Come on", she said with a playful shove. "You know some girl's going to get you."


"You've got two men living in your underwear already", I replied.


"That just means there's one more spot for you, baby. I'll shake it up and give you first pick. Front door, back door, cleavage", Madison smiled.


She was a junior, slightly older than me at 20. I'm sure her parents would have been shocked to hear her talk like that, before the Rebalancing. But now everybody's parents are dealing with their own issues, including my own. Some of our fathers are nestled inside our mothers'panties. Some are in the panties of women we never met. Other couples are breaking up because daddy and mommy decided they didn't want to be panty pals for the rest of their lives. It's rough out there.


Who am I? Mason, then 19 years old, in my second year at Freshwater College in the Alleghenies. I stood about 6'0" back then, so I wouldn't have a problem pushing past Madison if I wanted to... but I wanted to hear what she had to say. For one thing, she was super-hot, with her strawberry blonde hair and round, muscular thighs. Way out of my league, at least before the Rebalancing. Even just getting a part of her would have been a very interesting arrangement.


"All you guys ever wanted from us was pussy, pussy, pussy", Madison moaned. "Now I've got two pussies and they're hungry. Say yes and you can get all you can share. I'll even throw my other 'toys' out if I think you're man enough to handle it alone", Madison cooed.


"You girls don't understand. It got a lot more complicated for us guys when the Rebalancing happened. I think you're nice, but if I shrink, I'm giving you life and death power over me. That means we have to think a lot more carefully about sex. It's almost like being a girl now. Everybody wants us, but we're in a lot more danger", I answered. "The only reason you haven't taken me by force is because the university deans put a seven-day embargo on it. I have to go see the professor", I finished, edging Madison aside.


Professor Kimberly Scarpo was about 40 when she taught this class. She had dark hair and a sort of cheesecake complexion and wore glasses. We started out talking about my assignment but before long we were chatting about ROS and the Goddess of Love's speech. Professor Scarpo was short, about 5'3", and I was intently looking down into her eyes as she explained that, while the Goddess of Love went too far in many aspects of the Rebalancing of Sexes, she was right to emphasize the need for tenderness in a woman's lovemaking, and how making men small would make that lovemaking much more tender.


"But doesn't this destroy our lives as men? What about us?", I asked.


"Women are now Venus' flytrap. You are the fly. Entering Venus' flytrap is the end for the fly. But for men it is a beginning. The tender touch of a tiny man will open women's hearts and beings to you in ways you can only imagine."


Professor Scarpo gave me hope for what life would be like for men once the Rebalancing of Sexes had fully taken hold. I saw her several times, in and out of class, and our discussions got a lot more explicit. Finally, the night before the embargo on women forcibly shrinking unattached men came to an end, Professor Scarpo leaned into my face and whispered....


"It is obvious that you want me. Why?"


"I think because you're older, I have less to fear from you."


"You may see less waving of knives and forks around, but underneath I assure you there is a greater and deeper hunger."


"I feel safer with you", I answered. "I can't imagine any harm coming to me between your boobs. The power of younger women scares me. The power of older and curvier women makes me feel safe."


Kimberly shifted her legs. "When you see me turn around and look at my bottom in class, what do you imagine?"


I drew in a deep breath. "Something powerful enough to overpower me and protect me all at the same time."


"Are you ready for me to shrink you?"


I was taken aback. I had never imagined Kimberly having that interest in me. She continued...


"I am getting no younger, I have no man in my life, and now I need them more than ever."Her choice of the word 'them' caught my interest but I made no more of it.


"I... don't know if I'm ready to decide", I said, as a stalling tactic. "I'll tell you in class tomorrow morning."


"If you make it to class at your full size", Kimberly smiled.


The next morning, I arrived too late to talk to Kimberly before her class. I was the only male in the lecture hall. About 30 other women were there. It It was clear from their moans that all had men in their strategic places, but that didn't stop a couple of girls from hitting on me.


Professor Scarpo arrived at the lectern and began her presentation. Her eyes were glowing intensely. Clearly she was looking for me in the audience. As our eyes locked together, lightning flashed in the room. The Goddess of Love was making an appearance.


"Today is the day your college has lifted its prohibition on women shrinking men! I am here to make sure that all unattached men are giving pleasure to a woman's body by sundown! First, I have a question for the ladies... are any of you without a man?"


One hand went up... Professor Scarpo's.


"And is it my understanding, Professor Scarpo, that you have been talking to a young male student about the Rebalancing of Sexes."


She nodded yes.

 

"Is it also true that the young man is in this room?"


"Yes."


"Is his name Mason?"


"Yes."

"Toy Mason, I command you to come down to the lectern."

Professor Scarpo turned to the class. "This may look like another capricious moment by the Goddess of Love... but know that I invited her here... because I wanted Mason to know how I feel, and find out what he feels about me."


Suddenly I was lifted out of his seat and stood before the professor. Then the Goddess of Love hurled a bolt in my direction. I instantly shrank to two and a half feet tall and my clothes disappeared. Suddenly Professor Scarpo's mature and curvy form looked a lot more powerful.


"Mason", Kimberly said to me. "I have something I need to ask you."


The Goddess of Love hurled another bolt, and kimberly's clothing disappeared below the waist. I could see for the first time the softness of her muffin top, overhanging the black pubic hair that started at her navel. I could see and smell the power of the real Venus' flytrap. It was like a sweet puffy dessert, the honey was so inviting.

Kimberly invited me to place my now half-sized hands around her bare ass cheeks as she brought me closer. I couldn't believe she was doing this in front of the class. Then I heard them moving closer and moaning. The girls in class were getting off on this spectacle. It was as if they were sharing in the experience with Kimberly.


"Mason, do you wish to become my toy?"


I only took a second to think about it. "Yes, Kimberly, I do. Yes, Mistress Kimberly, I do." Holding her ass and staring into her pussy was amazing. The only thing I regretted was that soon I'd be too small even for that.


"Kimberly, do you wish to become my mistress?"


"Yes I do... now the quickest way for us to do what we both want, my little Mason, is for you to start treating my honey like a sweet treat." It was beginning to drip in my direction. I stood on tiptoes and licked it up. In moments I was shrinking upwards, the soles of my feet brushing Mistress Kimberly's thighs. Before I could think again, I was five inches tall. Mistress Kimberly sat down in a chair and brought me inside her.


I emerged strangely happy but a little embarrassed. "We did it in front of all these people!" - I thought, as I climbed out of Kimberly, I heard sighs and moaning. I looked out from my position between my mistress' thighs to see two dozen girls, gathered around her, their fingers making the grimaces of satisfaction.

Then a hand placed me on something warm and unstable. I realized it was Mistress Kimberly's back. She now had her ass to the class and was inviting me to do her in the back. I wanted to cry, this booty was so hot, and powerful. I had to put my cock inside it. I did, to more moans, and sighs, and cheers. The Goddess disappeared, to whatever her next mission on campus was, and the professor and I officially became a couple.


Now it seems, in my Mistress' classes, I am also a cheerleader, exhorting her all-female classes to excellence as they thrive off the good vibes from my lovemaking to Mistress Kimberly.