- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A 42 year old woman named Stacy seduces her neighbor's son. 

I'm Stacy, 42 years old, and I stand about 5'10." Tall enough for a woman, but my curvy figure and hips kept me from being svelte. Which is all right, because it seems that since the Rebalancing of Sexes, my figure is ideal for a lot of males out there. 

I still can't believe I did this. I shrank down my neighbor Beth's 20-year-old son Zack and made him my personal sex toy. My very smart sex toy. Maybe a smartcock would be the best way to describe my toy Zack. 

Zack was 19 when the Rebalancing started. A couple of weeks before I shrank him, I started having the most precise fantasies, about a man being able to touch me with pinpoint accuracy in my most tender places. I had no real world experience to support my daydreams. My only marriage was to a rough and sometimes abusive man who seemingly cared little about my pleasure; certainly not enough to make the effort to achieve it. He made effort enough, in bruises and scars, a couple of which I still possess as a memento. 

One day I was out in my garden, pulling some weeds, bent over with my backside up in the air. I turned around to notice Zack staring through the fence at me. He blushed and turned away, but not before I caught sight of a large bulge in his pants. 

My fantasies progressively became more intense and vivid, as they did for most women. Then the day hit when so many of us, especially younger women and girls, couldn't hold back any longer, and began acting on our urges. I fought them as hard as I could. 

That same night, the Goddess of Love spoke. Her speech shocked many people, But it made a lot of sense to me. So many of the problems facing the sexes could be resolved by flipping the balance of power... or at least get a fresh perspective, like turning the pillow over and fluffing it. 

Our sexuality, as women, is complex, yet our physical parts, save for the vagina, are so small. Clitorises and nipples are so tiny compared to an erect penis before the Rebalancing. No wonder men ignored their responses as they got their manhoods doused. Men needed to become small, to be devoured by our hungry vaginas, appreciate the awesomeness of the erect clitoris and hardened nipple... now bigger than their magic wands. 

And yet, as the Goddess gave, she took away to even the score, making us slaves to our passion, increasing our sex drives through the roof, and giving us two highly responsive sets of female genitalia...full sized in front and man sized in back... so our tiny lovers would still have a place to stick their cocks, and only their cocks, inside us. 

The next morning, the full implications of the Rebalancing hit me. As a woman, I could take any man who wasn't taken. Old or young. That included the shy, cute young man next door. I began to imagine I was thinking the way mature men would look at somewhat younger women. Turnabout and all that. 

I decided to go see Beth. "Wait", she said when I came to her door. She acted as though she had a bad dog she had to lock up before letting me in. But instead, I saw her take Zack, push him into a room and lock the door. "Come in", she shouted. 

"Why are you sending Zack to his room?" I asked. 

"You know full well", Beth answered. "I can't leave him with a woman with this Rebalancing craziness going on anymore."

"Beth, the Rebalancing is never going to stop. It's the way things are from now on."

"I know." Beth nodded. "I had him drive me to the shopping mall and an army of girls glommed onto him like he was Justin Bieber. They tried to tear his clothes off. I had to pull him back in the car and hit the gas,"

"You know why they're doing it", I replied. "You know it hits them harder, and they don't always have the maturity to deal with their sudden rush of power. Young women have always had power, but combined with the ability to shrink man, they're absolute goddesses... no disrespect to the Goddess of Love', i added. 

"I know I can't lock Zack up for the rest of his life. Sooner or later, I'm going to have to let a girl shrink him. But I can't see turning him over to some crazy young thing. If only I could put Zack with someone who's a bit more mature, not so giddy with her own lust."

I smiled. There might be a way...

"I'll tell you something else," Beth continued. "I can't feed him at full size, not with my husband shrunk down and barely able to hold a pencil. I've got to work and I can't make enough to support him. Not to mention I'm behind on the mortgage and credit cards."

I saw the opening and began to make my move.

"So what we've got to do is find a way for Zack to pay for himself", I answered. 

"Stacy, what are you getting at?"

"Well, suddenly, men are interesting to women the way young women were to men. Perhaps Zack could find a way to make a living." I felt so powerful, like I'm sure every man who's paid a dancer or an escort has felt... just order it up and you can have what you want, if the price is right. 

"Stacy, do you mean like a male stripper? Or an escort? How could he do that? Some girl would shrink him and I'd never see him again."

"No, Stacy", I smiled. "I mean so much more than that." I paused and went in for the deal. "I'd like to help you solve your money problem." I leaned in and looked Beth in the eye. "I'd like to buy Zack."

Beth reared back. "No, I won't do it. How could you even think of such a thing?"

"Listen to me, Beth. You know anywhere in that outside world he becomes prey for any girl or woman, good heart or no. You know me. I am as full of lust as the next woman but I am responsible. I know Zack is a shy young man. I want to make him into a very confident lover. He doesn't know the world of relationships before all this happened. I want to make him small and make being small something that he loves."

Beth started to object. "... and another thing. Don't you think Zack should have the chance to say yes or no?"

I knew it was taking a chance but I so wanted this to be consensual. I wanted to teach Zack a new way to be a man with a woman, and I knew that if his heart was in it, he would succeed beyond his wildest dreams, and mine.

"All right, I'll call him in. Zack, come out here". Zack slowly opened the door. "His face was beet red and his breathing ragged. I could see he had his erection back. 

"Zack, have you been listening to everything we said? Shame on you!" Beth huffed. 

"Zack", I said, " since you know what we talked about, I want to explain it to you. I think you are an awesome young man. You don't know the skill that you have, I promise you, if you will shrink down, if you will let me shrink you to your proper size, you will truly learn how to please a woman in ways you cannot imagine. You will become the most skilled lover I could ever imagine." I pulled his ear to my mouth. "Imagine a world with unlimited pussy. Imagine a world where a giant woman is begging you to suck her huge nipples, begging you to fuck her in the ass... an ass that's taller than you are."

Zack's breathing turned to gasps. 

"Beth, I'm taking him to his room. We'll talk about money when I'm finished. I promise you, you'll never have to worry about paying the bills again." I slammed nd locked the door before she could protest. 

"I'll tell you what, Zack", I continued, "I'll let you see the world you can inhabit."With that, I dropped my clothes. I had on a bra because, when you're this age you simply have to, but no panties. I let him gasp at my womanhood. Then  I turned around and traced the cleft of my buttocks with my finger, letting him imagine what it would be like to be squeezed by each cheek as he thrust himself into me, with a penis just small enough to fit my new backdoor vagina. "I've never had anyone back here", I cooed. 

It worked. Zack was ready to go, but I held him back with dainty fingers outstretched. "First, take off your clothes and let me inspect you. I want to know if you're worthy to become my sex toy." I watched him disrobe and ordered him to stand at attention. One part of him already was. I ran my fingers up and down his body. I wanted him so badly, but I wanted him to want me too. 

It only took a few seconds before the shy boy grabbed me into his arms and threw me onto the bed. If it was rough, I consoled myself knowing he would never possess the ability to be rough with me again, except in ways that I liked. 

Seeing Zack shrink was a spiritual experience. I felt his eyes looking upward at me as he became smaller. When at last he reached the height of three inches, covered in my juices, I looked him in the eye. He looked away, not fearfully, but demurely, the way a woman would look away from a man's lustful gaze. Something truly had changed between us, and between the sexes. 

My breasts were now big enough to push him over, my buttocks big enough to squeeze him, my vagina big enough to take everything that he was. But I sensed that their scale was arousing to him, the way big strapping arms and shoulders had been to me, before I realized I could have power. Before I realized that I could have me and little me -- my vsgina -- and even littler me -- my other vagina. 

In the days and weeks since, I am so happy at the way Zack has taken to pleasing me. Whether surrounded by my panties or not, he always wants to caress my most sensitive spot. I have discovered, thanks to Zack, that my clitoris has a top and a bottom, and sides, and all sorts of little places that have their own individual response when touched by tiny, tiny fingers and a teeny tiny tongue. I love having him fellate my clitoris and nipples. I have bigger appendages and more hair than he does now, especially since I dipped him in exfoliant. And when Zack makes love to me in back, with a cock that's the perfect size, I feel like a virgin all over again. 

Yes, Zack is in submission to me, but only in the sense that we are all submissive to the skies, the mountains, and the vastness of nature. His pilgrimage in my body is as awesome as all the things men ever did when they were great beasts that wandered the earth. Now they wander us. Now Zack wanders me. I knew he was mine when I saw him kneel before my vagina, as if he were at the entrance to a shrine. Finally, I thought, men know respect for the awesome and complex sexual beings that are their other halves, now that we are the bigger, as well as the better half. 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks!