- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A few disclamers for this one. First of all this episode is HUGE. Biggest one I ever wrote. Second, By no means do I promote one religion over another. Its used here as plot device. And third, there will be some dark parts to this episode. Mostly for character development and backstory. Other than that...enjoy!

Have you ever met someone who only had their job because of someone they know? Tonight we will meet such a person. Freya is what we would call an alien. 22 Earth years old and can barely do her job. What is her job you may ask? Well her job tonight will take her into The Size Zone...

 

Fuck me what a hangover this is. The girls wanted to close down the bar at the outpost we stopped at a few systems back. Seedy fuckin' place so you know they served the best booze. Poor Milly was crying about not finding a boyfriend while Genise was getting into another fight. I swear her love of guns matches her love for brawls. And there's Aura. Sweetest girl in the world until she sees a male she likes. From there she won't stop until she fucks him. I've known them since I was 15. Went to the same high school. Graduated same year. Not one of us could hold down a job though. Aura kept getting fired for sexual harassment. Genise kept punching out customers at her store. Milly is an alcoholic. And me....well I tend to space out. Not my fault I get easily distracted! Last year mom got my uncle to give me a job. "Fixer upper planets" is the name. Uncle Milton runs a business where we go to other planets and clear out any hostile life forms there. After that he brings in terraformers to adjust the planet for the customer. Habitable planets are a rare commodity in the galaxy so there's always business.

 

"Incoming transmission from Milton Xarl" the computer said. "Ugh....on screen" I said trying to get my headache under control. "Morning Uncle" I said. "It's the afternoon and you look like shit" he said. "I and the girls were at Outpost 515 yesterday. We did some drinking" I said. "That place is a fucking shithole full of slavers, smugglers, and degenerates. I swear Freya; you need to use some common sense. What if they decided to snatch your ass and ship you off to be the sex slave of someone?" he asked. "Relax uncle. Genise was with me. She can handle it if something happened" I said. "And where is she?" he asked. "...sleeping it off" I said meekly. Uncle Milton shook his head. "Whatever. I got another assignment for you" he said. "I take it you're not pissed anymore about the last one?" I asked. "Oh I'm still pissed alright. You have any idea how much it costs to maintain those size manipulation belts?! Did you really have to grow that big to wipe out those furry Sabins on your last assignment?" he asked.

 

"There were so many! It was taking too long!" I said. "If you weren’t my niece. Look, I don't have anyone else available for this and I have a buyer lined up for a planet even you can't fuck up taking over. Freya. I'm getting tired of making excuses for you at the office here. Half of the people here wonder why you still have a job. The other half wonders why your friends do. You got a sex addict, an alcoholic, and a gun fetishist as your teammates. Come by the office when you have a chance..." he says as I tune him out. I love my friends. They always have my back. Genise helped me when the bully at school terrorized me. Milly always made sure every party was lively. Aura always let me borrow her expensive clothes. "...Freya? Freya?! You listening to what I just said?!" Uncle Milton yelled. "I heard you. Head to Earth. Clear it out. Come back to the office. Got it!" I yelled. "Wait...Freya!" he said before I closed the comm. Time to wake the girls.

 

I walk to the rear of the ship where everyone was laid out on the center living quarters. Milly had an empty bottle of whiskey in her hand. Genise was curled up with her prized rifle. Aura had a cute smile and was slightly snoring...and naked. "Guys wake up!" I said. Nobody stirred. "Come on Aura. Wake up" I said nudging her cheek with my big toe. She moved her head and gasped my foot. She started sucking my toe. She was humming in her sleep. "That isn't some guy's dick! Let go!" I said pulling my foot away. She stirred and yawned. "Hiya Freya. I had the nicest dream" she said smiling. I shook my head. "What's the matter?" she asked. "Just help me with the others. We got a job" I said. Milly groaned as she awoke. She swatted at Aura who giggled at her. Milly once said she envied Aura with her flowing golden hair and blue eyes. She said she could get any man she wanted. Milly...Milly was an alcoholic but she had self-esteem issues that held her back most. She was pretty with her short purple hair and purple eyes. Kinda tall as our race goes. If she just believed in herself more. Wish I had either of their looks. Plain red hair with green eyes. Common as dirt. Boyfriends grew tired of me after a while when I kept forgetting things and showing up late. "Whose turn is it to wake Genise?" I asked. They looked at me. Damn.

 

It was risky to wake her after she'd been drinking. More likely you'd get a fist to the face than a yawn. Not to mention the rifle she slept with. "Genise. Time to wake up" I said nudging her arm. She grunted. I shook her and then nudged her with my foot. "I said I'd smoke your ass if you kept staring at my tits asshole!" she said bolting up. The whine from her pulse rifle told me she was ready to shoot me. "GENISE!" we all yelled. She squinted her eyes. "Mornin" she said powering down the rifle. We breathed a sigh of relief. "Why you all looked so spooked? Somebody fart?" she asked standing up to stretch. "We got another job" I said. "Good. I could use some extra cash to buy that new disruptor pistol on the market. Where at?" she asked. "Some backwater called Earth. Milly can you pull up some info on it?" I asked. "Sure. It will take a few minutes to compile what we got from their broadcasts" she said. "Sounds good. We can take a shower and clean off last night" I said.

 

The Galactic Compendium is what it's called. For over a century, scouts from all over observe and report on what's out there. Some planets use radio broadcasts and we can pick them up if a scout craft is nearby. If it's habitable it's a good bet it's in the Compendium. The water felt so good on my skin. Dirt and sweat just rinses off.  "Hey stop!" Milly cried. I glance over and the next shower stall. Aura was busy feeling Milly's tits again. "Just seeing if they grew again" Aura said. "You know they haven't! Ahhh...." she moaned as Aura pinched her nipple. "You really should let me teach you a few things. Show you how to get a guy. That moan is a good start" Aura said. "Please stop Aura. I thought you liked guys" Milly said. "I do but I just find you adorable" Aura said. "Leave her alone Aura. She doesn't like that" I said. Aura huffed and went back to her stall. Milly looked upset. She was silent as we toweled off. "You okay?" I asked. "I don't need her help to get a guy!" she yelled. "There there. She's just teasing you because she likes you. Aura has been like that since we've known her. Hell, remember how she teased Genise?" I asked. Milly laughed. "Yeah I remember. Genise chased her throughout the ship for hours" she said. "Exactly. That's just her way of being a friend" I said. Milly nodded.

 

We assembled in the command and control. "So Milly what we got?" I asked as she brought up a holo image of the planet. "Trouble. The planet is polluted and overpopulated. Major species is called human. Over 7 billion of them. Intelligence class 2" she said. "Well fuck. They discovered how to split the atom. That means nukes" Genise said. "And more pay. At least they haven't discovered antimatter technology yet" I said. "What else? What do they look like? Not fuzzy again are they?" Aura asked. Milly pulled up a picture. "A human called Ben Affleck" she said. "Shit he looks hot! I can't wait to fuck one of them!" Aura said. "You're going to have a hard time with that. Humans on average are about 5 inches tall compared to us" Milly said. Aura hung her head. "Well I guess you can shrink yourself down if you want one that bad" Milly said. Aura smiled hearing that. "Easy. Work comes first" I said. "7 billion?! Damn that's gonna take some time!" Genise said. "Spread over 6 large land masses" Milly said. "Cities?" I asked. "Thousands" Milly replied. We all sighed.

 

"We will just have to use all our equipment. Genise. Get the rifles ready. Milly. See to it the jet packs are working. Aura. Fetch the size belts. We're gonna need them" I said. Size manipulation belts were common in many fields. They changed the wearer’s size and protected them from outside hazards with a force field. Very handy in construction or military, or in our case being exterminators. They consumed a lot of energy though. That’s what uncle Milton was bitching about. Last job we did we grew to a mile tall and crushed every furry Sabin we saw. Little bastards.  "So how do we do this?" Genise asked checking her rifle. "We each take a continent to speed up the process. Milly. The list please" I said. We looked at the map with names we didn't recognize. It showed where cities were and populations.

 

"I'll take North America. Milly gets Europe. Genise you get Asia and Aura you get South America. The last two we knock out together. Any questions?" I asked. "Yeah. Why the fuck do I get the most populated one?!" Genise asked. "Because you have the most weapons and the best weapon experience out of all of us" I replied. "...that's true but that's a lot of work" she said. "At least that means you get to blow up more shit" Milly said. Genise smiled and nodded.  "Dress very lightly. Undergarments only and comfortable shoes. This planet is hotter than what we used to dealing with. I don't need to hear you guys getting heat rashes" I said. We had put on our heat environment class uniforms. Similar to swimwear but sweat resistant and combat hardened. This planet was hotter than what we experience back home. Most of it didn't have snow. Seeing so much green and brown must drive a species mad. Only explanation I thought of to explain patches of radioactivity on the surface. Oddly most were in what they call the Pacific Ocean. We stepped into the transmat pads and went down to the surface.

 

Freya's campaign...

 

I touched down in very large city. Many buildings were taller than me. I heard screaming near my feet. "This won't do" I said adjusting the size belt. Within seconds I had grown much larger. Humans were like ants to me now. In the distance I saw a green statue of a woman. A goddess or important figure probably. It amused me for some reason.  "I see you like giant women. Do you like me?" I asked. Just tiny collective screams. I raised my foot over the crowd nearest to me and slammed my foot down. The concrete cracked under my foot and I felt tiny crunches through the thin sole of my shoe. I lifted it up to see tiny splotches of red mixed with crushed concrete. The humans fled like the bugs they were. I ended up laughing at them. I barely saw them falling over each other to get away. Humans panic so easily! I raised my pulse rifle and fired it at the statue. A large blast erupted where it was and a small mushroom cloud arose. The smoke slowly cleared and where the statue was only melted metal and broken smoldering pieces lay. I began stomping through the city crushing those in my path. Tiny red and blue lights down below. "What are you?" I asked bending down. I got on my knees curious of them. Tiny humans came out and began shooting what I guessed guns. "No energy weapons? You guys are primitive. No chance in hell of getting through my force field. I moved my hand toward them. A few fled but some stayed. One caught my eye as he stood on a vehicle. A good flick and his body pulped against a wall. His blood stained my fingernail. I licked my finger and liked the salty taste.

 

I caught one with my fingers and brought him close to my face. As I did I accidently smooshed him. His body just fucking popped. I licked my fingers. "Mmm...I think I want more" I said, seeing their friends crushed like insects made them all flee. A vehicle raced away as did others. I grabbed one before it got far though. "Come on out" I said using my fingernails to pry the roof off. I dumped the humans inside only my palm. They cowered in fear. I licked them right up. I felt them in my mouth but no taste. It was hard trying to chew them up since they were so small. "Guess I need more" I thought. A few steps were all I needed to chase down a bunch. I scooped them up in my hand and dumped them into my mouth. I must have had hundreds in my mouth. Now I could taste something. Not much but something. I began to chew. Immediately I tasted salty goodness from them. Fuck! They tasted great! After a few seconds though they were pulp and had lost flavor. I swallowed the mush and hunted for more. Handfuls off the street. This city was rife with humans! I'd chew some up and swallow and chew up some more. I even swallowed a bunch whole!

 

Now that was fucking fantastic! I could feel them moving around in my tummy. Climbing on top of the remains of their fellow humans. By that point though the humans had fled into buildings. A few pokes into a building and I could see inside. "Hello there. Wanna be eaten?" I asked. They backed away immediately as I pushed my fingers into the building. It was slow work but I got many of them. I went from building to building feasting but I saw that they had seen what happened to the others and went deeper inside. I grabbed a building and squeezed. It took little effort to collapse it. Damn. There had to be an easier way! *boom*

 

What was that? I looked to what hit my back and saw what at first I thought were large insects but I remembered my size. To them I was every bit of 800 ft. tall. "Some kind of aircraft" I muttered. They flew around like annoying mosquitoes shooting me with missiles. I just let them. They weren't harming me. One banked away and I swatted him right out of the sky. He jumped out as the aircraft tumbled to the ground. I held out my palm as he desperately tried to avoid it. As soon as he landed on it he looked up to see my other palm come crashing down. "Nice try really" I said wiping his bloody flattened carcass off my hands. One by one they tried to kill me and they got punched or swatted out of existence for it. With them gone and most of the humans taking shelter I proceeded with my job. Taking potshots at the city was boring. Each blast taking a chunk out of it. Out of the corner of my eye though I spotted something flying. It was flying away from me. Much larger than the other aircraft. About a foot long and silver. "Mass transport aircraft?" I wondered. I ran after it. It must have seen me because it began to climb into the air. "Gotcha!" I said jumping for it. I grabbed it with both hands. My landing kicked up a big dust cloud and caused several buildings to topple. I was more intrigued by what I caught though.

 

Very tiny windows dotted the sides. I peered in but couldn't see anything. Way too small. I put it to my ear and could hear screams and sirens. My stomach grumbled. I broke the aircraft in two and humans tumbled out but not many. "Hello. I found you humans to be tasty. Sorry but I'm still hungry" I said tilting the front part of it to my mouth. I shook it and I felt them entering my mouth. A few tumbled right down my throat. After a few seconds they were either gone or too stuck to fall. "Oh well" I sighed as I tossed it aside. A nice pretty explosion consumed it as it hit the ground. I used to the rear part just like the first one and cleared it with some difficulty. These humans were smarter. They had found a way not to fall out. I pressed my lips to the open part and started sucking on it. I felt them passing my lips but not many. After a minute it was more trouble that they were worth. No matter. Scan showed there were many millions more. I was done with them and the city was burning but over two thirds was still intact. "Tedious. I show just gore the best grow again" I said. My omni tool we carry around started beeping like crazy. "No way. Humans wouldn't be that stupid" I said reading the screen. A chorus of whistles and then blinding flashes.

 

"Dammit that hurt!" I said opening my eyes. I had been out for about an hour. Damn over pressure. Our force fields were designed to take this kind of punishment. Deflect harmful radiation and excessive heat but still had to bow to physics. Kinetics most of all. The humans were so keen on killing me they used their nuclear bombs on me. All that did was compound my headache. "They did the job for me" I muttered as I saw the city in utter ruin. If anything was alive it wouldn't be soon judging by the rads. Time to move on. The next closest city was not far. I was pissed about my headache and turned up the size belt till I was about 5 miles tall to them. The clouds on this planet were so close to my head. Each step killed hundreds. Each building I knocked over killed thousands. That city was gone within the hour. As I looked and saw how many were left I sighed. This would take a good month. Longer than predicted. Back and forth I walked taking out cities. Now and then I'd find a small town. Took all of 5 minutes to wipe one out. My rifle was enough to take them out. This was fucking boring! By the evening I looked at what I had accomplished. 5 major cities and 17 towns. 31 million dead. Not bad for the first day. I was fucking beat.

 

I turned down the belt to my regular size to conserve power. It was nighttime where I chose to camp. Someplace in southwest New York. It was quiet which was a good thing. No screaming, explosions, or gunfire. It was dark too. Just the moonlight to illuminate. "Guys how you doing?" I asked over the comm.  "Just peachy. Humans are really nice to play with but kinda violent. They used a big bomb on me" Aura said. "No kidding. They used one on me too" I said. "I'm tired and hot. Got funny tree things stuck in my cleavage and ass" Milly said. "Beats my job. Fuck me there's a lot of them here” Genise said. "How many you got? I got 31 million" I said. "19 million and counting" Aura said. "Umm...13 million. I think. It's hard to count with them spread out down here" Milly said. "64 million" Genise said. "Damn girl!" I said. "You thought I was fucking joking when I said there's so many?!" Genise said.

 

"Have you guys...umm...ate any of the humans yet?" I asked. "Yeah. Got pissed at one and grabbed him. Surprisingly tasty" Genise said. "Umm...I ate a few. One really cute boy caught my eye and I kinda lost control" Aura said. "Milly?" I asked. "I ate several. Some wanted me to" Milly asked. "How did you pull that off?" I asked. "They treated me like some goddess and wanted to sacrifice people. I kinda liked it" Milly said. "Nice going girl! See. Guys like you" Aura said. "That doesn't count. They looked really primitive even for humans" Milly said. "You sell yourself short Milly. You are pretty. Bet if you went to another city and demanded sacrifices more than a few will oblige" Aura said. "Yeah out of fear" Milly said. "Actually I've seen some humans who like giantesses" Aura said. "For real?" Genise asked. "Yep. A whole bunch worshipped me in some city called Paris" she said. Well at least everyone was having some fun. I was too eating and crushing humans but I get bored easily. "Get some rest guys. We got a lot to do tomorrow" I said before cutting the comm.

 

As I lay there with my grumbling stomach my eyes wandered around looking for something to eat. These rations were tasteless and I remembered the saltiness of humans. "Man I'm drooling just thinking about them" I said wiping the drool from my mouth. There had to be humans nearby. I got up and walked around. The damn tree things were constantly in the way as I walked and then I saw a faint glow. The tree line faded a bit and I saw that it was a fire. Two small humans were huddled near it. Strange. Didn't they live in houses? "You sure we're all safe here?" the young female asked. "They said on the news the giantess is only attacking places where there are big populations" he replied. That was true. I was. The thought occurred to me then that even if we wiped out every city and town on this planet that didn't mean we would kill all the humans. Well that's okay. These humans are so weak a million or two won't pose a problem for whoever wants their world. Hell, they might want them around. My stomach growled looking at them.

 

They heard that and looked up to see me. The girl screamed and the man grabbed her and they ran. "Nuh uh" I said using my hands to block their escape. I grabbed them up with my hands and brought them to my face. I could see them better now. The frantic girl was maybe 17 or 18. The male similar age. Obviously mates. "Please let us go!" the girl begged. I felt her breathing on my fingers. I stepped from the tree line and sat down. The fire in front of me. I wanted to eat them right there but that's boring. I wanted them to entertain me.  I sat them down and they immediately looked for a way to escape. My legs encircled them so no chance in that. "W-what are you?" the small teen asked. "An alien. I'm curious. You look just like my species but smaller. Do you look the same down there? Especially you girl" I asked. They looked at each other not knowing what to say. "Get naked. I want to know" I said. "No please" the girl whined. I narrowed my eyes. "I killed millions today. You two can be next" I threatened.

 

The girl quietly sobbed as she took off her clothes. The boy followed suit. They both tried to hide their shame. "Drop your hands" I said. The girl had a bush of hair down there and her reproductive organs were almost identical in construction. The boy was similar to males of my species. I was amazed how similar! I yawned. "Can you two mate? You look similar to us but I'm curious to see if you mate like we do" I said. The girl fell on her ass and backed away. No! We can't just do that! That's a private thing!" she cried. Her attitude pissed me off. I grabbed the male and put my fingers on his head. I gently squeezed. The male teen yelped in pain and tried to grab my fingers. "You'll do it or I will kill you both in very bad ways" I said. "OKAY! Just don't hurt him" she said. I put him back down. The male pressed on her shoulders for her to lie down. He got on his knees and looked at her and then me. The girl let out a whimper as he entered her. I watched fascinated as he fucked her. Neither one was enjoying it. I felt myself getting aroused watching the tiny things fuck.

 

"Oh fuck I'm gonna cum!" the male yelled. "No not inside. For god’s sake pull out!" she screamed.  Her screaming was so funny! Why should she care he inseminated her? They were mates. I held the male in place as he tried to hold back. My fingernail brushed his cute little ass and he grunted. The girl sobbed as he was cumming in her. "I'll get pregnant. I'll get pregnant by my own brother..." she sobbed. "So you two aren't mates?" I asked. "No..." the male said silently crying. "Oops" I said realizing my mistake. "Oops? FUCKING OOPS?! You made my brother rape me you fucking ditz!" the woman yelled. I didn't take kindly to that. "It was an honest mistake" I said picking her up. "I’m gonna get pregnant because of you" she hissed. I felt my blood boil. I pressed my thumb to her chest and she realized how fucked she was. "No wait I'm...accck"*crack*

 

Just a bit of pressure caused her to expire. He tiny ribcage was crushed and blood poured out her mouth. She was limp in my grip. "You killed her. You killed my little sister" the teen said shocked. "She had it coming. Called me a ditz and had the nerve to get an attitude about a simple mistake" I said. He fell to his knees. I looked at him as I lowered his sister's body into my mouth and let it slide effortlessly down my throat. He curled into a ball and began shaking. "What up with you?" I asked poking him. No response. "Tcch. You're no fun" I said picking him up. "Cheer up. At least she doesn't have to worry about being pregnant. Nothing? Not even a smile or fuck you? Humans. Fragile in body and mind" I said lowering him into my mouth. He didn't beg or cry or nothing. A slight whimper as I closed my lips. I felt nice having this little morsel lying on my tongue. He was a tiny bit salty but not like when I ate hundreds by the mouthful.  I sucked on him trying to get some more flavor. I rolled him around in my mouth and moved my tongue along his body. I felt him tense up and tasted a pinch of sweet saltiness. What was that?! Whatever it was it was delicious. My mouth watered up for more. As much as I sucked on him there was nothing else. Shit. Oh well. I began to chew. Now he yells and screams. Every chew caused him to scream until they abruptly ended. Mmmm.....that was good. Salty but not what I was looking for. I swallowed the pulp and licked my teeth clean of meat and sinew.

 

 I laid down looking at this tiny fire. I patted my stomach and belched. Maybe this job won't be so boring after all. I drifted off to sleep. I awoke the next morning to my omni tool beeping. "Radiological alarm? Aw man" I said. Something was coming toward me fast. I activated my belt just as I saw a trail of smoke coming from the distance. "A missile? From where?" I wondered. Then I saw something very tiny arc away. The missile hit me and a flash of light. "Ow. Not as bad as before but still ow" I said getting off my back. The forest was incinerated. "Very clever" I said. Humans were primitive but they had satellite tech. They must have saw me and saw me much smaller. Figured a small nuke might do the job. Well it was time to get up anyway. I enlarged myself to 3 miles tall and activated my jet pack. At my speed it didn't take long to spot cities. A good shot from my rifle blew them to smithereens. God there were so many in this area! If it wasn't for that I'd land and do the job personally. As I headed down south though I noticed fewer cities. The cites I did find was sparely populated. They must have fled figuring the cities themselves were targets. Smart plan. The only problem was cities weren't my target. The people were.

 

A long stretch of small road was choked with vehicles. No don't people fleeing cities. I had grown bored again and touched down. My landing had caused vehicles to flip over and more than a few to explode. The people panicked and fled in all directions. It took very little effort to squish hundreds. I just strolled down the road stepping on anything I wanted! Tiny little things smeared on my shoes. Jets began to fly overhead. Apparently I gave them time to catch up to me. "That tickles!" I said as they hit me with tiny missiles. I stuck out my tongue and laughed at how futile they were to attack me. I didn't even bother to destroy them. They flew away after a while. With that done I continued my walk. An hour in the cars were few and far between. Either nobody fled to this area or they got wind of me coming. My stomach growling reminded me I hadn't eaten all morning.

 

I looked at my target map and found a small town not far. I shrank down to their height. Yes the belt can do that. It doesn't just make the wearer bigger but changes them to any size...within reason. As long as it has power it can change your size so no crazy planet sized people or that. Though that would be cool. Humans had piqued my interest. They looked like us. Sounded like us. Fucked like us. I strolled into town. People in uniforms had guns and stood on the streets. Others had taken to mild forms of panic at the local food dispensary. I smelled something delicious! My nose led me to a place called "Pop's Diner". I walked through the door and all eyes were one me. "Can I have what smells so good?" I asked the woman behind the counter. "It's her. IT'S FUCKING HER!" a man screamed. They realized who I was and ran screaming out the door. The woman behind the counter was scared shitless and didn't move. "Can you get what I asked please?" I said. Her shaking hands dropped a plate with some kind of sandwich on it. "What is this?" I asked checking it. "A hamburger" she replied. I bit into it and was amazed how good it was. Moist meat that spices I've never had before! Sauces alien to me! Was human food this good all over?!

 

The door to this place flew open and 4 men in uniform surrounded me with guns. "Don't interrupt me. I'm enjoying myself right now" I said to them. "Fucking freak!" one said firing his gun. The force field protected me but I still felt the kinetic hit. Shit stung! "That was stupid. I've survived being nuked by your kind. You think a primitive projectile gun would hurt me? Fuck off" I said. Instead of fucking off they unloaded on me until they ran dry. I'd have bruises but that was it. "No fucking way" one of them muttered. I put down this hamburger and pulled the rifle off my back. "5% setting is more than enough" I said shooting the one who fired first. They watched in utter terror as the human male began to burn inside out. Within a few seconds he was just ash. They broke out in a dash for their lives. I let them go. I wanted to finish this burger. "Something to drink please?" I asked. She handed me something called Coke. "Whew! Tingly!" I said finishing it. I got up and left the diner.

 

As I stepped out dozens surrounded me. They must have thought me being slightly hurt was a clue I could be defeated. They had no clue I took it easy on them. I enlarged myself to 500 ft. The look on their faces. "I was going to let this town go but you blew that chance. Blame yourselves" I said rising my foot over them. They collectively screamed as my shoe came down on them. The way they spattered reminded me of juicy berries back home. With a few stomps they were no more. I flew into the air and increased the power of the rifle.  I shot the town up and wilted for the smoke to clear. Most was rubble and burning but a few things remained. Ironically one was the diner. "Stupid humans" I said flying off. Over the course of the week I decimated cities and towns. I rarely stopped where it was populated. I'd been soured on being so close and personal to them. No more nukes either. Guess they learned something. By the end of the week I was tired and lonely. I missed my friends. No job had ever been so tiring. I had virtually cleared every city on this eastern coast and hundreds of towns. My tally was just under 103 million. Something bugged me though. How similar humans were to us. 

 

"Stop thinking about it. They're a puny species. It's just a job and mom said not to screw things up with Uncle Milton. He's counting on me" I thought. I landed in a place called Florida earlier today and had cleared most of it. Humans like to play in water it seemed. Their beaches were filled with them. Thought they all ran away. Silly. I yawned and looked for a comfy place to lie down. My stomach growled again as I turned off the belt.  "Need to remember to eat earlier. Late night snacking is gonna make me gain weight" I thought. As I turned my head I saw periodic flashing lights. "Strange. Human military? No, too small" I figured. It was just one pair of lights. As I was watching another pair of lights came into view. I watched two males get out of the vehicle and walk to the other one. My curiosity got the better of me and I shark myself down to their size. I ran closer to see what they were doing. I wasn't far from them so I could hear what they were saying.

 

"You ladies broke down? Let us help you. It's not safe around these parts at night especially the looters and gangs coming from the south part of the state" one man said. Hmm...so humans can band together to help one another out of goodwill and not just fear. Interesting. "Thank you very much sir" a female voice said. She was 24 or so and had an 8 year old girl with her. A daughter maybe? Sister? Hope I don't mess this one up. The man talking to her looked into her vehicle. A dirty looking male around 28. His friend similar age. "Charlie she got boxes of oranges!" the male said. "Really. That will fetch a good trade along with these two" the other said. What did he mean by those two? "Look we don't want any trouble. Please just leave us be" the woman said. "I don't know. Ever since that giant bimbo showed up shit went downhill. Everything is barter now and sex always sells. The little one will fetch a good price most definitely" his friend said. Bimbo?! I know he isn't talking about me!

 

"Get in the van Katie!" the woman said. The man looking at the van earlier grabbed the woman by the hair. "MOMMY!" the girl screamed. "Let me go! God won't forgive you for this!" the woman yelled. "God? God ain't here bitch. God wouldn't let a giant freak stomp Miami to dust! God wouldn't let some giant bitch crush his family flat on I-95!" he screamed. Okay so he's blaming me for this! Bitch? Freak? Bimbo?! I stepped out of my hiding place with my pulse rifle drawn.  "I got your bimbo motherfucker" I said pulling the trigger. A green bolt of disruptor energy hit his friend who was grinning at the scene in the chest. He was enveloped in green flame and with a few seconds only ash in the wet grass remained of him. "Holy shit it’s you" he muttered seeing me. "Let her go now" I said. Oops. That gave him an idea. Stupid Freya. Real stupid. He pulled out a gun with a long barrel from his side and put it to her head. "You care for her then step the fuck back and drop that queer ass laser gun that killed my buddy!" he yelled. The little girl was hysterical. The woman was scared shitless and the man had shaking hands.

 

Why did I care about these females? They're human! How many have I killed already?! Whatever the case I dropped the rifle. "Yeah that's right. Thought so. How the fuck are you this size anyway? Ah who the fuck cares. I'm gonna kill you and claim credit. I'll be the most celebrated man in fucking history! As for you, I'm going to have fun raping your cute ass. As for your daughter...well we can work something out" he said. "Monster" I hissed. "Takes one to know one" he said pointing that primitive thing at me and firing. In an instant I was on the ground with stars in my eyes. I could hear him laughing. "Now get in my fucking car. Both of ya" he said. My vision was blurry from the hit. If it wasn't for my force field I'd be missing a head. What kind of gun was that?! My hand felt for my rifle and found it. I wearily got up.

"Hey" I said. "No fucking way! I shot you with a .44 magnum in the head!" he said astonished. He drew down on me but I had him in my sights already. A squeeze of the trigger and he was disintegrating in green atomic fire. We looked at the pathetic ashes of him with his charred gun on top of them. The excitement wore off and I was having trouble staying awake. "If you are who you say you are then why help us?!" the woman asked. "Not...a...damn...clue" I said passing out.

 

I awoke to the sunlight in my eyes. I looked around and I was in a bed in a primitive room. Wood floors. Blank colored walls. Was this a prison? A white dress was on me. "Must be a prison. Who else but a prisoner would wear such ugly dresses?" I said to myself. I felt around my waist. Whew! The size belt was still on there. Hmm...it's still set on human sized. This is a human sized room. Well let me get my rifle and I'll blow away this fucking shack of a prison. Aw fuck! It's gone! I got out of bed and felt the cold floor under my bare feet. I stretched and felt something on my head. "A bandage?" I asked myself feeling the gauze. Why would they give treatment to a prisoner especially me? I took off the bandage. I saw no blood but felt tenderness on the side of my head. Fucking place has no mirrors. What's up with that? To hell with this. I'm going to enlarge and bust out my own fucking self! Just as I reached for the door the knob turned and it opened. "You're awake!" the girl from last night said. She was cute now that I could see her better. Blue eyes and golden hair. She wore a similar dress style but blue.

 

"What kind of prison is this?! Were you captured my unscrupulous male humans?!" I asked. "I don't know what unscrupulous means but this is my home" she said. I relaxed some. "Katie what are you...You're awake!" the woman said.  "So I've been told" I said. "You must be hungry. Come. I will get you something to eat" she said. The woman and child led me out of the room and down a hall. I could hear three men talking further down. "We should turn her over to the authorities Jacob!" one man said. "And have them do what? Kill her? You know that is not our way. Besides she survived a bullet to the head. I doubt they could kill her" Jacob replied. "She is an abomination to the Lord! What they said she'd done in modern world is horrific!" another man said.  "She saved the lives of my wife Hannah and my daughter Katherine. I can't just cast her out" Jacob said. "You bring disaster to us Jacob. No telling what she will do once awake!" one said. "Ezekiel, Jedidiah, I have made my decision!" Jacob said. Hannah coughed as we approached. Once I emerged all eyes were on me. Not all kindly either. The three men were dressed strange. Mid 30's and with beards.

 

"The young lady is awake and hungry" Hannah said. "I see. Well we can fix that" Jacob said. The other two men got up and left the room in a huff. "Why did you not kill me?" I asked. "That is not our way. God's way. This question can be asked of you" he replied. "I don't know why I did what I did. I felt something seeing the child. Guess I am a ditz" I said. "I for one am glad you helped us" Hannah said taking out some bread. She ushered me to sit. "What is this place?" I asked. "The Amish town of Pinecraft outside of Sarasota" Jacob replied. "Amish? Is that a species of human?" I asked. "No miss. It is a culture. A way of life. We reject modern things in favor of simple ways of life to be closer to God" he said. "So that's why things look so boring and plain?" I asked. Katie giggled. Jacob gave her a stern look. "What is your name?" the girl asked. "Freya" I replied. A bowl of soup was before me. I took a sip and was delighted how good it was. "Are you a monster? People called you that this morning" Katie said. "Katie! That's enough! Away with you child!" Jacob said. Katie hung her head and went outside. "I'm sorry. She knows not..."

 

"No it's fine. I guess I would be a monster in your eyes" I replied. "We don't much news up here. Is what they say true about you destroying cities and killing people?" he asked. "Very much so" I replied eating a chunk of bread. "Why would you do something so terrible?" he asked. "It's my job. I was tasked with clearing out the humans on Earth" I replied. "You are an alien?" Hannah asked. "Yep. This isn't even my real size. To you I'd be about...160 ft. tall. This belt here lets me change size. Protects me too" I said flashing my waist. Jacob blushed. "You kill thousands because it's your job?!" Jacob asked. "Millions. 103 million as of last night. By the way this is really good!" I said slurping the soup. Jacob's pipe he was smoking fell out of his mouth. "What? You kill things to get what you want right? This floor is made of wood. Bread from grain. These things lived once" I said. He gave me that look everyone does. He thinks I'm an airhead too. A low boom came from outside.

 

"Damn!" I said rushing out. Two men were outside fucking with my rifle. A smoking stub of a tree was in front of them. The one firing was screwing with the power setting. The rifle hummed louder telling me he was amping up the power.  "PUT THAT DOWN!" I yelled. They dropped the rifle and backed away. I picked it up. "This is a delicate weapon beyond the understanding of primitive humans! This is not a toy! If you had fired...."*PEW*!....*BOOM*! My finger slipped on the trigger and it fired. The bolt shot from the rifle and hit a red structure in the distance. The structure was blown to smithereens. "....that's what would've happened. Oops" I said seeing the pile of burning wood. "My barn!" a man cried.  "I...need to go" I said. I took a few steps and got dizzy. I felt Katie tugging on my dress. "Please don't go" she said. "Look kid. It's a mistake me being here. You don't know what I'm capable of" I said. She still held onto my dress. I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Come back inside" Hannah said to me. I went back inside.

 

"You can stay until you get better" Jacob said. I was in no position to argue. "Okay" I said walking back to my room. I fell asleep and awoke to shouting. I walked outside into the nighttime air to see vehicles outside. Men were grabbing crops from the fields. They were not these Amish. "What is happening?" I asked a man. "A...a raid. The locals came to raid our food" he replied. I enlarged myself right there to my normal height and got dizzy again. I shook it off and walked to the raiders. "It's her!" one cried. They all bolted for them vehicles and hauled ass. "Ever since local law fell apart there have been problems" I heard one man say. "What can we do? We can't kill them" another said. "I can" I said. I walked to the edge of the town and sat down. My rifle next to me. As I gazed at the twinkling red lights moving off into the distance I wondered why the fuck I was doing this. I should be killing and eating them. Nobody said one word to me the rest of the night.

 

I fell asleep again in the warm morning sun. "Hey you need to eat!" a tiny voice said.  I woke up and looked down. Katie. Shit she was tiny! "They might come back" I said. She began tugging on my big toe. "Come on! Mommy said you need to eat" she said. My stomach growled looking at her. She looked so delicious. I could just swallow her right up. I found my hand reaching for her. My mouth watered wanting this young human inside it. She grabbed my finger. Her face. One with just a cutest smile. Reminded me of Aura. "Okay. Stand back" I said shrinking down. They looked at me as I walked to the house.

 

I sat down at the table. "What is this?" I asked. "Bacon and eggs" Hannah said. I tasted it. Human food is so delicious! I began to wolf it down. "What do you eat when you're big?" Katie asked. "Indigenous life forms" I said. She looked confused. "The biggest numerous animals around" I said. "Like what?" she asked. "Well humans in the case of Earth" I said. Hannah dropped her fork. "You eat people?" Katie asked. "Yes. Humans are quite good. No doubt because of eating food like this" I replied. Hannah looked at me. "Did I say something wrong?" I asked. "Katie go play with your friends" Hannah said. "But I wanna hear more about her eating people!" Katie whined. "Go now" Hannah said sternly. Katie frowned and went outside.  "Please refrain from saying such things" Hannah said. "But she asked and I don't like to lie" I said. Hannah sighed. "Last night with those people. Why did you help us?" Hannah asked. "I don't know really. Just felt like it" I replied.

 

Jacob came inside the house. "Well we got the fire under control but Jeremiah's barn is a total loss" Jacob said. "Sorry about that. My pulse rifle has a hair trigger. My friend Genise modded it" I said. "There a more of you?!" Jacob asked. "Well yeah. My three other friends are here to help exterminate the humans. You thought I could kill 7 billion alone? Guess I could given enough time" I said. "NO! Stop killing people!" he yelled. "Hey I don't enjoy the work but it pays the bills!" I said annoyed. "And how much is our planet worth?" he asked. "A planet like this would fetch about 2 million credits if it was pristine but you humans have damaged it. I guess a fair price would be 1.5" I said.  "So you would kill people for money? Children like my daughter?" he asked. I put down the fork and looked at him. I'm not stupid. I saw what he was doing. "If you think I wouldn't kill young humans you're wrong. I found a bunch in a yellow vehicle outside a city called Charlotte. I shook them out of there onto my mouth and swallowed the whole.  I found hundreds at some place with a symbol on top. Their age didn't save them from the bottom of my shoes. I might be an air head but I do try to do my job!" I yelled. "Then why wait? Kill us all starting with my only child if it's your job alien woman!" he yelled. I slammed my fork down and stomped out. "What have you done Jacob?!" Hannah yelled as I walked out the door.

 

I grew to my normal height and looked around for Katie. She was close by admiring a sunflower. "Hi Freya! Can you play with me?" she asked. I snatched her up so fast she was still holding onto the flower.  Down below people watched as I sat down. Katie wasn't fighting my grip. I opened my mouth and began to drop her in. "It's really dark in there! You gonna eat me?" she asked. No amount of fear in her voice. Childish innocence. I closed my mouth conflicted with my emotions. Why did I feel this?! What made her different?! "Can you put me on your shoulder before you eat me?" she asked. I found myself doing it not thinking. I felt a tickle as her bare feet dug into the skin of my neck. She used my hair to climb up to my ear. A tickle behind my ear and then she came back to my shoulder. "What did you just do?" I asked. "Put the flower behind your ear. Your hair is so pretty and shiny!" she said. I picked her off my shoulder and looked at her.  I found myself crying. "Did I make you sad?! I’m sorry!" she said. I hugged her against my cheek. I sat her down and walked off. I wanted to be alone. I heard tapping and looked to see them trying to rebuild this barn thing.

 

They all stopped as I approached. A slight crack sound and I saw part of the wall coming down. "Watch it!" I said catching it before it could crush a man and his teen son. "Let...let me help" I said. They built it quick. By sundown we had two walls up. I shrank down to human size and returned to the home. The humans have stopped fearing me so much but were still wary. The younger males though had a smile on their faces. Their parents didn't approve. Jacob had this shit eating grin about him. "What is it?" I asked. "I knew there was a reason God placed you here" he said. "I don't care about your primitive God" I said. "Now now. I'm curious. What stopped you from eating her?" Jacob asked. "I was this close Jacob. So close to eating your child I could literally taste her. She asked me if I was going to do it without fear or judgement. I...I couldn't do it. You daughter is the first human...the first person in a long time not to judge me. Not call me names. Not to think down of me" I said starting to cry. He put his hand on my shoulder.

 

"We Amish try not to judge others too much. That is not or job. That's god's but then again we are human. Many don't like you here. The men really don't like you and many women also. The boys here have taken notice of you much to the disdain of their parents. But today we all saw you save brother Jerimiah and his son Aaron. They see the potential in you just like I can now. I won't say it will be easy but you are welcome to live among us" he said. I was utterly shocked to hear that. These humans will forgive me for killing so many and let me live among them?! "Jacob I can't. I..."

 

"Don't decide so quickly! Just think about it. Kathrine would love it if you did" he said. I nodded and went to my room. I laid in bed thinking about the offer. Could I live as a human? What about my job? What about my friends? Oh shit my friends! They're still out there working! I opened up a comm channel. "Guys can you hear me?" I asked. "I hear you" Genise said. "Yeah what's up? Haven't heard from you in days. How's North America coming?" Milly asked. "Have you guys had any problems with what we're doing?" I asked. "They stopped trying to nuke me so no. I'm set to knock out some towns down south tomorrow" Milly said. "That's not what I meant. I mean problems...how should I put it...any guilt. I don't know if we should keep doing this" I said. The comm was silent. "Actually now that you say something..." Genise was saying.

 

Genise's campaign...

 

As soon as transport is complete I see my job is going to be difficult. I look at my map and see it's a city called Shanghai. Millions. Millions of them. Must have been the busy part of the day seeing how many of them were walking around. God they were small! They see me immediately and began screaming and running. Curious, I raised my shoe over a group and step on them. A weird squelch came from them and the sound of crunching. Damn, they got a lot of blood in them! I stepped on more and got the same. Hey, this is kinda fun! I began stomping through the city and bumped into a building. My ass knocked it over down on top of some of them. The cloud and small explosions obscured the street. It's amazing how small they were. How small everything was. I saw movement in a building and looked closer. I saw humans backing away as my face was inches from the window. I wanted a closer look at them.

 

I easily broke the glass with my fingers as I reached in. I couldn't see too well but I felt wriggling as my fingers wrapped around them. I pulled out two males and a female. A male was hanging onto the female's leg. He began to slip off and suddenly he lost his grip and fell to the street below. He made a wet thud when he landed. I couldn't help but laugh. My voice caused the humans in my grip to scream louder. Oh right them. I raised them close to my face. Incredible, they look just like us but smaller. They fought as hard as they could against my fingers and I got cool idea. I began to make a fist. The screaming intensified as my fingers contracted. Their small bodies began to creak. A shrill shriek came from them and then nothing but wet gurgling. Their bodies crunched and popped under pressure until squirts of red fluid shot from between my fingers. I opened my palm and saw just a ball of crushed meat. I let it fall to the street and shook my hand free of the warm blood coating it.

 

So many below that a traffic jam occurred. Easy. I stepped on these small metal things easily crushing them flat. So much so that the street turned red. A man running from his car fell down. He screamed as my foot descended onto him. I had killed hundreds within just 5 minutes but this area alone contained a billion. I enlarged myself to 6 miles tall. Now I could see everything. At this height I couldn't make out the people below but I knew they were there. "Alright Maxie. Let's do this" I said to my custom rifle. Maxie was the latest pulse rifle on the market. Capable of firing plasma energy in the terra watt range. Could disintegrate people with one shot or blown away an entire room. Military grade hardware. Don't ask how I got it. I took aim away from me and fired. The burst hit the city a distance away and a mushroom cloud arose God I love this thing! I began firing again and again until I started coughing on the smoke. A cratered ring around me said I was doing well. "Ow!" I said feeling something like beestings. Tiny metal things were flying around me. A simple swat and one just blew up on my hand. They have flying machines.

 

They kept firing until they gave up. The primitive morons flew close together. I simple pull of my trigger and they were caught in the plasma bolt. It passed through them in less than a second and just puffs of smoke were all that was left of them. I laughed at their burning city but it was big enough that at least a million survived. I took to the air and cranked Maxie to max. "Bye bye shanghai" I said firing. The recoil pushed me backwards and then the green flash of light.  After the flash an enormous (even for me) crater was there. Surrounding it was fire and smoke. This city was fucking well done. I flew to the next occupied area. I wanted to take some time with this one. I love blowing shit up but these humans are fun to kill. A body of water caught my eye as I landed. "Hangzhou? That's a word I guess" taking to myself. I shrank down to my normal height to see them better. My footsteps had already caused some destruction.

 

They fled seeing me. Some into a wooden building that looked old. I easily ripped the roof off.  They were clustered in there really tight. I grabbed a random one. A male teen maybe 17 years old. He was screaming. I brought him to my face. Now I'm not into cute things but his tiny crying face and tiny body was kinda cute. I touched it and he cringed. "Wow you are small! I poked his face harder and heard a tiny snap. He went limp. "Hey wake up!" I yelled. No response. I looked at him and saw he wasn't breathing. "You’re kidding! Just a poke caused your neck to snap?! You things really are fragile!" I said tossing him over my shoulder. I bent down and picked up another. A male again but older. Mid 30's by the look. I was gentler this time. "Please let me go" he begged. I smiled at his begging. Feeling him at my mercy caused my heart to quicken and my breathing to quicken. My mouth opened to breathe the terrible air. "No don't eat me! Oh god no! Put me down you fucking bitch!" he screamed. I was surprised. I've never thought about eating him. Now that's all I thought about especially after insulting me. I'd eaten live things before. Miley once dared me to swallow a live fish once when we were drunk. It tickled. Would he tickle me? One way to find out.

 

I tossed him inside and quickly swallowed. Oh shit! He's tickling me! I can feel him pounding on my stomach trying to escape! I patted my stomach and could actually feel his tiny fists. Hmm...he's slowing down. Is he giving up? Naw. I hadn't eaten any breakfast so I guess he was succumbing to my stomach acids. Let me try another. I bent down and grabbed another human. A female this time. Mid 20's. Interesting. They all look similar. Must be a kind of racial thing. "Please don't eat me!" she screamed. "Sucks to be human huh?" I said. She wriggled for her life so much her tiny shoes went flying off. I tossed her in but this time tried tasting humans. Unbelievable! She tasted salty and sweet and the same time! Her yelling vibrated my teeth. She was scrambling around trying to escape. Good luck with that. I sucked on her and sucked into, I lost that salty taste. Her flesh was still sweet though. Was she sweet in the inside? I positioned her over my back teeth. She knew what was coming because her screams intensified. I brought my teeth down on her and an explosion of salty wetness flooded my mouth. She shrieked.

 

I kept chewing and her screams weakened until I felt something hard and bit down. She was silent. I chewed her up good and swallowed. Fuck I wanted more! I felt someone caught on my teeth though. I pulled it out and looked. A skirt stained red. Mental note. Strip off clothing. I grabbed more and stripped them bare. I chewed them up and swallowed. A few more were swallowed whole. I could only imagine their last moments. Dying in darkness surrounded by burning liquid and being rained on by mushy remains. I began to get full after 10. A cute male around 16 was trying to hide. If he only stayed still he would've lived. I stripped him bare and tossed him in. I sucked on him and sighing like a minute I tasted something salty and sticky. "Are you kidding me?!" I thought. I knew what that taste was. I titled my head back and he bang to slide backwards. His tiny feet tried desperately to stop only to slip on my palate. With a gulp he was gone but I was pissed. "Son of a bitch! He came in my mouth!" I yelled. "Fuck you looking at!?" I yelled firing a shot into the building. It was a pile of burning wood instantly.

 

What came next didn't help my mood. A flash of bright light and I felt myself being thrown into the air. When I opened my eyes again everything in the city was burning. "Crazy little fucks used a nuke. Did they try this on anyone else?" I wondered. With this city gone I left. I looked at my Omni tool. 37 million dead already. Good start sort of. There were multiple towns along the way which were dusted easily. Closer and closer I headed to another large city. Fuck this area was huge! I eventually got there though. "Beijing. Well hello Beijing and goodbye...what the fuck!" I said as the sky just filled with missiles and ordinance. I quickly grew to a massive 7 mikes tall and just in time. The missiles were like pinpricks to me but smaller they would hurt quite a bit.  Cannons and metal hardened vehicles shot at me. My ankles could feel their fire. It was annoying me. At my size I could crush dozens of them with one stomp and I did. My footsteps toppled buildings. Flattened the sturdiest of their vehicles. Swatted the flimsy aircraft out of the sky. Then a lone aircraft, larger than the others shot a single missile at me. "Just one?" I asked. My radiological alarm went off. "Mother-*BOOM*"

Chapter End Notes:

commercial break