- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This story was written for a friend on Deviantart, you can find her profile here: http://lillian-the-evil-one.deviantart.com/?rnrd=92132  Luna is owned by her.

Author's Chapter Notes:

This story was written for a friend on Deviantart, you can find her profile here: http://lillian-the-evil-one.deviantart.com/?rnrd=92132  Luna is owned by her.

The diner was small, but comfortable, with an atmosphere of being well known and well favored from the local community.  The wooden tables were chipped, but cleaned and polished, and the cushions were worn, but patched with care where they had started to fray.  The place just held a sense of conversation, and the place to go to meet acquaintances over a warm cup of coffee.  

Luna's heels clacked against the tile floor as she walked past the tables and took a seat at a booth next to the window.  The streets outside hummed with the daily lives of humans going about their day, carefree and unaware of the Goddess that had taken her seat amongst them.

Of course, they couldn't really know, that wasn't her intention at all.  She preferred their obliviousness this way, so that she might be able to sit and enjoy in their company around her as one of their own.  So to them, she didn't look like her Neko self, but instead appeared as a human girl in her young 20's.  Her long hair was silver-white, and her eyes were dark with the slightest hint of a purple tint to them.  Maybe unusual, but people would likely think it was their own eyes rather than there being something strange with hers.  She'd been out walking around the town all morning, looking through the bustling shops and exploring the busy streets that were so much more lively than her own.  With so much activity going on all of the time it made her head spin, she didn't know how people could keep up with it all.

Setting down her briefcase Luna eased into the booth with a sigh.  It felt good to get off of her feet for a moment.  She'd always admired the strong, and self-driven who could convey both their beauty and their confidence in the subtle look of the casual business woman.  So she opted to dress herself as one in order to carry on that message.  But though the charcoal grey, knee length skirt and blazer were comfortable, the black patent leather pumps were killers on her sore, unconditioned soles.  How women could walk so long in these things amazed her.

Glancing around her Luna could see the eatery was sparse and the people were busy with their own company, so a simple shield charm would do nicely enough.  Just something to help keep any onlookers from taking notice as she swung her long sculpted legs onto the edge of the table, wiggling her toes in her sheer suntan nylons.  The coolness of the table against her legs felt wonderful as she relaxed a moment into her seat.

"Miss, would you like anything?"  Came the soft sound of a waitress' voice, startling her from her daydream for a moment.  The waitress was also in her mid-twenties, and was quite pretty despite her efforts to subdue it a bit as she preferred not to flaunt it. Luna could see that she was tired, but she carried it well.  The girl was professional, and held pride in it.  She was proud of her work, and it showed in her mannerisms. 

"Why yes, just a coffee please.  Thank you."  Luna replied to her, enjoying the casual exchange of conversation and finding herself amused how the girl didn't react in any way to her resting her legs on the table.  The charm was working perfectly it seemed.  "Yes miss, I'll bring it to you in just a moment." The waitress said before departing with a quick, but gentle smile.  

Taking a deep breath and allowing her mind to relax she opened up her thoughts to those around her.  Gently probing and gauging people's feelings and emotions in the diner.  Many people felt relieved just to be able to rest for a moment and get a bite to eat.  Others were concentrated on their next projects and what they had left to do.  Everyone seemed so calm and happy, the feeling felt soothing to her.  As she scanned the eatery, a ping in her energies went off, making her zero in on the source of the anomaly.  Something that was unusual in the sea of relaxed emotion.  Someone seemed to be rather anxious; fidgety.  As if there was something desperate upon their mind.  

Locating the source Luna gazed upon a man sitting at the counter, anxiously tapping his leg and looking rather apprehensive.  His thoughts seemed scattered, broken, as if he were thinking of doing something very bad.  It made her feel uneasy, and she could see that the people around him were picking up on that feeling as well.  People were keeping distant from him as if subconsciously, instinctually.  Probing into the incoherence of his thoughts it suddenly came clear to her, like a stained glass image suddenly coming into focus.  He was about to rob this place, and it hadn't been his first today.  Reading a little deeper she could see, he had shot someone this morning, the only witness to have seen his crime.  

Feeling a flood of anger well up in her, Luna gazed at him across the table, focusing her attention onto him alone.  Within moments the illusion was already into place, and just as he leapt up from the stool with gun in hand, his body had already begun to shrink as it was transported toward her on a cloud of energy.  Nobody took notice, nobody needed to.  For all they could tell he was still sitting awkwardly at the counter even if they now felt a little calmer than they did around him a moment ago.  There was no reason for them to see this, his crime was absolute and his first victim was dead.  Who knows how many more he would have been willing to shoot today.

Easing off her anger, Luna calmed her emotion and brought it back within her focus.  The man floated toward her growing smaller all the time as his arms and legs kicked at the invisible force that held him aloft.  He was terrified, as he should be.  For what he'd done, and what he was about to do, she'd have it no other way.

His now tiny body bumped into her foot and she kicked him back from her with her nylon sole.  Each time his body neared her she would flex her foot at him and kick him with it, battering him with the softness of her nylon.  The impacts were far from deadly to him, but didn't feel very nice either.  About like he was being plowed over from someone three times his size each time she hit him.  She heard his screams and muted his voice.  She didn't want to hear anything he had to say, the lowlife creep. 

Using her foot she turned him in midair, and allowed him to come to rest directly against the sole of it while facing her.  Swaying her foot back and forth casually, his body holds firmly against it as if her foot had its own gravity, which seemed to be steadily increasing.  It wasn't long until he could no longer kick or move his own limbs, feeling like they had become weighted down with sandbags.  Not knowing what was happening to him his heart was beating a mile a minute, as he gasped completely soundless against this girl's nylon foot.  In a word, he was terrified.

Luna could feel him pressing deeper into her foot until her sole had given as much as it was going to and became an unyielding wall of resistance.  His body, try as it might, continued to press its way through her without success as the weight and gravity of her energy pulled him into her like a magnet.  His breathing became more ragged as he was smothered into the bottom of her foot until the first crack within his ribs sent an intense bolt of lightning through his senses.  The pain lit him up like he had been set on fire, burning in him with an intensity most persistent.  

A moment later another crack sent waves of anguish through him, making him nauseous from the surge of adrenaline.  It felt like he was being slowly crushed, the weight on him just kept increasing as if he were a freshly laid road beneath a steam roller.  His ribs soon began to crackle and pop with steady rhythm while his nose was turned to liquid against the hard surface of her nylon.  Luna could feel the vibrations of his bones snapping against her, actually feeling something like a soothing massage with every new break.  In his mind, she could feel he was hysterical, and it only made her smile.  Serves him right for the pain he had caused, the anguish he had given to his victim's loving family, for having robbed them of someone they held dear to their hearts.  
She would save this man's family the anguish, if he even had a family, by making him disappear from all record and memory.  It would be like he never existed, and though it was within her power to ease the pain and suffering of his victim's family by removing the victim in much the same way, it would not be fair to the one who died.  Their existence deserved to be remembered, his did not.

Soon the man's body had enough force against it to have ruptured his internal organs, his skull even starting to splinter and crack as his face had already been crushed in.  He had died an excruciating death, made to feel every bone breaking and organ bursting within his body until the very end, with heightened sensitivity.  Growing disgusted with feeling the creep against her, she released the energy holding him firmly in place and allowed his body to drop off the sole of her foot where he fell to the floor with a wet thud like a beaten purple ragdoll.  

Right at that moment the waitress returned with Luna's coffee, her white sneaker falling on the gunman with a sickening crunch as the rest of his bones and organs were pulverized beneath the girl's weight.  She didn't notice him in the least, even as she unconsciously twisted her foot on him just enough to become even with the floor, the man's remains locked deeply into the dirty treads of her shoes.   A fitting end for a man with a life of causing grief to end up stuck to the sole of a pretty, young waitress who took pride in earning her way in life through her own peaceful ambition, Luna thought.  The girl would finish out her day grinding his body into indecipherable fragments that would disappear from her shoes without a trace.

Taking a sip of her coffee, Luna dissolved the remains of the gunman from both her nylon foot and the stain on the floor where the waitress had just stood moments before.  Glancing up over the rim of her coffee cup, she was startled to find the eyes of a young man looking directly at her from across the diner.  Or rather, he appeared to be looking directly at the soles of her feet.  Had he just seen what she had done, was it even possible?  

Noticing that he had been spotted, he looked away quickly, making her smile.  He was shy, that was for sure.  Gently she probed his thoughts, reading his mix of emotions and discovering his secret interest in her.  His interest in her alluring nylon clad feet, looking so worn out and relaxed as she had positioned them directly facing his line of vision and indirectly driving him insane with longing.  It was this secret interest that allowed him to see through her illusion charm, but not enough to have seen what she had done to the gunman, or that she wasn't in fact human at all, but instead a young and beautiful Neko.  A gorgeous, perfect mix of both cat and human attributes that would likely drive every human male crazy with lust if they were permitted to set eyes on her true form, the kind of attention that would have made it impossible for her to have been able to enjoy a day like today.

Setting her eyes on the young man who couldn't have been older than 18 or 19, Luna lassoed her energy around him and dropped a shield on him similar to the one she had the gunman.  She manipulated his confidence, and guided him to her with her eyes as he rose from his seat at his table and walked over to her.  Giving him a sultry look she glanced down at her toes with a smile as he immediately dropped to his knees in front of her like he were a puppet who just had his strings cut, and pressed his nose into their warm crevices.  She flexed her toes around his nose and watched his eyes glaze over mistily as he inhaled the scent of her suntan nylons.  She felt a kiss against her sole and smiled as she didn't have to encourage him to do so.  The instinct to kiss her feet came naturally to him now that he was directly within their proximity she realized.  

Easing her control over his confidence a little bit she allowed his fetish to guide him as she gently caressed his young face with her soles.  The feeling of his breath against her feet was the most soothing thing she'd felt, after having worn her pumps all day.  It was always a heavenly feeling having a human pamper her feet, but after being a human and experiencing the fatigue that came with transforming into and acting as one for a day, this was simply bliss.  
Her feet did not naturally contain much of a scent at all, aside from that of the lotions she used.  But now that she was human, they did have a likable scent to them, a mixture of an earthen smell like she'd been walking barefoot through the woods, along with the crisp leathery smell of her pumps still clinging to her nylon soles.  The man breathed it in hungrily, pulling the scent deeply into him and filling his lungs with it, making it a part of him.  Breathing the scent of a Goddess' feet was not something he got to do every day, if only he knew.  Luna thought mischievously.  It felt good to be naughty sometimes, and this human would finish off the rest of her day nicely.

Allowing him to take a few more deep breaths of her feet, she pressed her sole firmly against his lips forcing him to kiss her foot reactively.  The kiss was like the signature on a contract, signed by his deepest unconscious emotion.  Immediately he began to shrink rapidly in size, coming to rest on the table before her massive feet.  Luna swung her legs off the table and stood up, looking at him with her warm purple hued eyes.  Picking him up carefully in her hand, she examined him, converting the state of his strength, his health, his vital being into her memory and attuning herself to his very lifeforce.  

Feeling his gentle weight in her slender fingers, she leaned down and brushed her nose against him before planting a kiss upon his body.  Seeing him turn a shade of red pleased her greatly.  He was so cute and vulnerable, she loved him for it.  Her kiss imbued him with a better durability as she then lowered him down into her pump sitting beneath the table.  Releasing him from her fingers he slid along the smooth surface of the insole into the toe section of her shoe, where she then slipped her suntan feet back into them.  Feeling his soft malleable body with her sole, she pressed him into a comfortable position and began to apply weight to him, taking a moment to numb him from any potential pain as a sudden afterthought.  She wanted this to be a pleasant experience for him, for how much he seemed to adore her feet.  He was human after all, it was natural for him to be stepped on by a Goddess, he was one of the few who instinctively knew that enough to have developed a fetish for feet.

Allowing herself a smile as she felt him squirm inside her shoe, Luna picked up her briefcase and left change on the table for her tab, tipping the waitress a little more generously for her unknowing role in today's averted tragedy.  Brushing down her skirt and smoothing out her blazer, Luna took to walking from the diner with the click clack of her heels striking the tile and the admiring eyes of the patrons in the diner following her on her way out.

What a nice day, today had been, and it felt great to be human for a change; she thought as she gently scrunched her toes around the little guy in her shoe...