- Text Size +
Story Notes:

None really. I hope someone enjoys it. It was inspired by two lovely women in my life, who I want to remain anonymous.

Maxine arrived in her office, and unlocked her workstation. The compiling finished last night, and the final test was ready to begin. Her manicured finger hung above the enter button, pausing while she relished what she was about to do.  The Multidimensional Interface Platform would be able to transport anything she wanted from those alternate timeline that were just out of reach by virtue of a few seconds away.  Arguably her activating the device would create thousands of other timelines just from the distinct second it was powered on.  She pushed the button, sighing contentedly.

For the first use of the device, Maxine thought big. No sense in going small for her.  The 6 foot by 6 foot platform would contain 9 square miles of a large city from another timeline. She smiled a bit.  The tiny residents were about to meet her for the first time. She had practiced what she wanted to say to them.

She got up, and walked to the device, grabbing the platform control remote as she walked to it across her lab. Her black peep-toe heels were clacking on the tile. The platform slowly began to shimmer and the city began to slowly phase into being. The tiny skyscrapers and building at first look faint, and translucent, then began to appear more and more solid. She hear the small beep from the control computer to let her know the process was complete.

She held her breath, awed by the spectacle before her. 9 square miles of city was shrunk to a 6 foot by 6 foot platform. She was a mere 5 feet tall (without her awesome heels). But the residents below, she was two and half miles tall.  She easily spotted the tallest building. It was about as tall as the heel on her shoe.

She could then hear the noise of screams and chaos coming from the city.  Good. They could see her.  Now was the time for her first words to the city. She made a 'tsk'ing noise with her teeth and lips, and shook her head side to side. "Much too big. But I can fix that."  She brought up the platform remote, found the sizing controls, and began to scroll it down. She stopped at 90%, and tapped the execute command.  The platform slowly began to collapse inwards on itself. The contents on the platform began shrinking with it. The tiny people below, the massive female in their sky, began to appear to retreat. They had no way to know what was happening. Just that the humongous feminine face was no longer appearing above them.

The platform stopped at 90% of its previous size. 7.2 inches. Maxine approached the now tiny, ultra-thin MIP. The city was still within its confines. Her breath came now in hitching gasps. There was no doubt she was horny now.  9 square miles was now just about 7 and half inches. The tallest buildings, were a mere half-inch tall. The same height of the platform soles on her shoes. She gasps feeling a drop of her juices slip into panties, as she realized that if someone down there were standing on a balcony at the top of that building, they'd look up, and see nothing but her incredibly massive toes.

She had an incredibly wicked thought, grabbed the digital video camera, and set it up on the ground pointing it across the city, she made her way around, to capture video of how her first steps would look. She waited a few seconds to make sure the autofocus was working. She backed up a few steps, then proceed to walk forwards again, so the camera could catch her in a normal step, a normal stride. She froze in place, as soon as she felt the crunching noises. She brought up her left foot, to meet the right, and waited relishing in the momentary feeling of the tiny buildings being demolished beneath her feet. She then over stepped across the platform, near the camera. She turned and looked back.  Two perfect imprints of her soles and two squares where the heels had rested.  She suddenly wished she has brought her wedge heeled sandals, instead of her peep toe heels. She hadn't even considered that there were areas under the heel that were spared her steps. She switched off the video camera, and pulled out the chip. She pocketed that for now.  She looked back again at the platform.  Her feet were not enough to decimate the city, in a single footstep.  But the platform could go smaller. First though, she had to remove the first item on the platform. Maxine returned, and with a vicious glee, she crushed everything that remained on the platform. 9 square miles of city, reduced to powder and debris with several crushing steps.  She got a dust brush, and removed the rubble, dumping it into a trash can.

She snuck off to her office, and locked the door. she placed the chip and transferred the two video.  She set them up on a loop, and watched her mammoth black heels crush a city into powder. He toes were above everything.  She starting fingering herself, and pinching her clit. It didn't take long until she reach orgasm. A small, but good one, nonetheless.  Breathing heavily, she deleted the videos from her computer, but kept them on the chip to take home.

Returning to her lab the next day, she reset the controls, and selected another city, this time on the smaller platform. The projector handled easily, adjusting to the platform in its reduced state. She greeted this new version, with same admonishment, and set the controls down to 99.5%. The 7.2" platform was down to 0.36 inches. Maxine carefully picked up the tiny platform between her thumb and index finger. She said two words to the microscopic inhabitants. "Much better." She saw a sudden sparkle as all the glass in the city shattered at the sound of her voice.  The sparkle gave her another delightfully wicked idea. She found her purse, and fished out a tiny bottle of nail glue. She had this ever since she had those tiny rhinestone glued to her toenails. Two drops, and she stuck the platform on the nail on big toe. She sat back in a chair, and looked at it. The tiny thing against the hot pink polish was not quite as big as her nail. And she was still wearing her shoe. She couldn't stand it anymore. She grabbed a chair, leaned back, and fingered herself again. She stared at the tiny section of a city, glued to her hot pink polished nail, like nothing more than mere decoration.  She wanted to walk around all day with it stuck there, and see how many people noticed it.  How many people would even know what it was?  The knowledge that she had reduced a large area of a city to nothing more than decoration for her toenails, made her lose control. Rubbing her clit, and violently thrusting her fingers inside her pussy. She reached orgasm in record time. She screamed her throat raw.  She squirted sometimes, and this was one of those times. Her panties were not able to hold back the tide of her cum. A puddle of fluid was soaking into the chair, but also dripping onto the floor. A few drops had splattered onto her legs, and were now beginning to run down her flesh. 

Maxine's breathing was in ragged gasps. The orgasm had been a violent and intense one. One she knew she needed. She relaxed as the adrenalin and endorphins began to recede, and she calmed down. She strode to a locker, and changed her underwear, leaving the tiny platform where it was.  She wanted to see how much destruction would be caused, by just her leaving it there for the short walk across the lab.  She fished out a tiny nail tool, and began to remove the city, before the glue had had a chance to really harden. She had almost gotten it loose when she was blinded by an explosion of light.

When the light disappeared, she was laying down. She still had the platform remote in her hand, and her nail tool in the other. She was still fully clothed, right down to her high heels. She quickly stood, and noticed she was somewhere else.  The lab was gone, and replacing it was clear sky. The ground was green and brown and yellow. And gray.

She froze. Different universe, different laws, she thought. She'd read that somewhere.  She looked around, and noticed something odd. She seemed to be surrounded by a tight glow or sheen of some kind. It covered her completely. From the hairs on her head, to the tips of her shoes. It seems to shimmer as she moved.She noted a rainbow of colors, like you would see in a soap buble. It was like she has and outline drawn around her. An outline of rainbow colors.

Maxine was a smart woman. She'd worked on the theories behind the machine, and Maxine always had a theory. Somehow she was moved into a different universe. The universe that she had been shifted into was the universe from where she had taken the last piece of that city. This rainbow field was her interface, and way back to her world. She also surmised it was supplying her with oxygen, and perhaps, protection.

She looked down at her toes, where the city had been. The platform was still there on her nail, but the city itself was gone. There was a hole in the ground, which she guess is where the city had been taken. She looked at the remote, but it was unhelpful. It was still reading 99.5% reduction. She had to find out where she was, and if she was in any danger.  She looked skyward, and the sun did not appear to be high, so she guessed it was either in the east or the west. She headed towards the closest patch of gray along what she hoped was her east-west line. She tapped it with her shoe, and she heard a familiar sound. She squatted down on her haunches, and slowly poked the gray patch with her manicured fingernail. It was a city alright. Maxine was transported to that city's universe, but the platform, adjusted her size to match the scale of the original city she'd taken.

She reeled as she had begun to calculate the numbers. The platform was 0.36 inches long and wide right now. If she tripled that she got 1.08 inches. Making her scale of about 1" equaling just over 8 miles per inch. Eight and a third, or about 25 miles for 3 inches. If her math was right, and it usually was, she was 500 miles tall in this universe. Her 4" heels were over 30 miles tall. She nearly stumbled, her mind spinning at such a colossal size. It was then she remembered she still had the platform remote in her hand. She smiled. If this thing didn't its job right, and she returned the platform to its 'normal size' she'd grow even more massive. She was tempted to do it right there, but she wanted to save it for a surprise for the gnats at her pretty feet. At a factor of 200, she could make herself a lot bigger in this world. She steadied herself, planted her heel at the edge of a gray patch near her.

She raised her foot above the gray patch "Hi, I'm Maxine, and this is an experiment to see how many of you I can kill in one step of my mighty foot."  She lowered it, twisting her toes back and forth to destroy as much as possible.  "You have one hour to surrender the entire planet to me, or I will carry out another 'experiment'. I'll see how much of a city I can flood with my pussy."  She returned her foot to her side, crossed her arms, and waiting for them to try to fight her. "Oh, I hope you do fight back. I really want to show you little ants how hopeless you are against me. Go ahead. Fight me. You'll all die. I'll enjoy doing it too." She strode across the countryside, heedless of what was crushed. She stomped another gray patch without warning. "Oops. Guess I didn't watch were I was going."  She was going to like this universe. If she didn't destroy it all first.  "I think I'll institute a new religion.  Me!"