- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Warning: contains violence and fatality

This is Jane's first time babysitting. She is sixteen years old, with long brown hair that she tends to keep in a ponytail. She is quite petite, even her smallest clothes usually do not hug her tightly. She arrives at the house, remembering the address she was earlier given. She walks up to the door and knocks politely, only waiting for a few moments before the door was answered by a friendly feminine face.

"Hi, are you the babysitter," the woman asks.

"Yes, ma'am."

"Good," she smiles, "just on time too." The woman invites Jane in, who sees a tall man in professional clothing. They must be going to a really fancy place, Jane thinks.

"You brought enough to feed yourself," the man asks, not as amiable as his wife.

"Yes, sir." Jane replies.

"Okay then, I think we are ready."

"We will see you tomorrow morning, okay?" The woman says pleasantly. 

"Goodbye, have fun!" Jane waves. With that, the parents walk out the door, gone from the driveway in their car not too long after. Jane searches around the house, she wants to get a basic layout so that she does not lose the child... or herself. The babysitter walks into many rooms, and realizes quite quickly that the place is huge. Not in the amount of rooms there are, but in actual size. The doorways are tall and wide, and the rooms are not much different from that description.

Jane walks into what she assumes is the baby's room, hearing a childish giggle from the hall. She gasps when she sees the baby.

He is huge. Just shy over twice the height of the babysitter, and surely over three times her own little weight. Jane stands there amazed, she never knew such a thing even existed. The big baby looks at her and giggles. She notices he is not in his crib, and begins to crawl towards her. Jane feels frozen out of fear, and backs up, but is caught quickly.

The baby is not gentle as he slaps his hand down on the small babysitter, assuring she will not go anywhere. He loves new toys, after all. His hand covers her tummy, and not being old enough to understand pain, presses all of his weight down into that hand. Jane struggles to breath and tries to pry his hand off of her. This makes him giggle, and he grasps her and drags her closer to him. Jane starts screaming as she looks up to the huge baby. His belly lowers down and everything goes dark.

Jane feels panicked below the giant infant. She struggles to breath at first, but calms herself enough to get some breaths in through her fleshy prison. The baby crushes her repeatedly as he giggles and moves around slightly. His stomach was pudgy, causing no real harm to her. This keeps her from yelling, but it is still kind of painful. Meanwhile, the baby is loving his new plaything. It is soft and plushy, and tickles his tummy, so he continuously rubs around. It is warm too, he feels, but this warmth goes away when Jane stops breathing in a panic. Baby does not like this.

He gets up, the small girl appearing a bit flatter than before. She sighs triumphantly, and the baby puffs angrily. He crawls over her. Jane panics once again, surrounded by four pillars of flesh, and above her was the prison she was just recently trapped in. Then, the baby turns, his knees hitting and smashing into Jane as he did. She groans from the pain and looks up to see a giant diaper hovering over her. She hopes she will not suffer much more.

The baby leans up, his diapered butt hanging just inches from Jane's face. He loses balance, and falls. Jane sees the plushy white material come down upon her, once again darkening her world. Immense pressure is all she feels as the baby's weight comes down onto her head in full. His butt consumes her face completely, and she screams, this time out of the pain of the weight. To the baby, the warmth returned, and he enjoys his soft little seat. He rubs around a little, crinkling his diaper as he does. The babysitter's pained cries can be slightly heard from below the giant baby, and he thinks nothing about it.

Darkness. Weight. Pain. This is all Jane feels. She starts to tear as she slows down her screams, but wishes she never took this job in the first place. This baby is merciless. Then, another sensation adds itself to her misery. The baby's buttocks flex, and rumbles as he releases a fart into Jane's poor face. Her nose wrinkles and her yelling is renewed. It smells absolutely like poop, she thinks. The scent is intense, and the baby simply giggles as he scrapes his butt around on the hard floor, and his victim between them. It has been well over a couple hours, Jane thought. Finally, from the rotten odor and the painful crushing, she passes out.

(The story gets violent from here. Stop if you dislike excessive crushing or death).

Jane wakes up sore and stiff. She feels free, but groggy. She wonders where that awful baby is. She does not need to think long, as she seems him staring at her innocently. He looks different, she thought. He is still colossal, she sees. But there is something different... he is naked, she realized. He is also standing. He walks towards her, over her slowly and clumsily. It must be his first time walking, she thinks. Uh oh... Janes tries to move out of the baby's walking path, but her muscles ache and she is too fatigued. She hopes for the best.

Unfortunately for her, the worst happens. The baby loses balance, and his nood butt falls onto her feet and legs. Snap! Crack! Jane screams violently, thrashing her crushed legs under the baby. His weight had broken both of her feet. The pain she felt before suddenly seems like child's play to her. The baby seemed to enjoy the noise, and the feeling of breaking Jane's frail bones, as he wobbles his butt up to her shin and knees. He crouches up and slams down, surely enough getting a similar result. Jane begs for mercy, pleas for help as the baby grinds the bones of her lower legs into dust.

I am going to die as a baby's seat, she thinks. The thought made her cry, and scream terrifyingly. The baby does as he always does, and laughs. It sounded so innocent, cute to someone who does not realize what the child is doing. The next time he gets up to crawl towards her upper legs, Jane is afraid to look at the damage. She closes her eyes, and feels as the baby's soft but heavy ass slams down, making her knees touch the ground and to practically explode. The baby wobbles as he stands, and Jane finally looks. She gasps at the sight, her body completely flattened from the waist below. It was a horrible thing to see, but the vision is replaced as she sees the baby's groin smash down on her chest, squishing her breasts into her chest and crunching many of her ribs. Tears rain down her face as the baby moves the weight of his butt back and forth, obviously enjoying the soft body become softer, and the sounds of the cracks and pops. He gets up. This was it, Jane dreadfully thought.

The baby crawled over her face, his naked butt above her head. He stands up, and predictably, falls backwards onto the babysitter's face. Her nose crunches instantly, bleeding as the baby wiggles around on top of her. Darkness and pain, on a much more serious scale fills Jane. Her skull held up, but the baby did not like this. He wants the satisfying cracks and snaps he had been hearing and feeling. He starts bouncing, the weight shifting up and down on top of the screaming and crying babysitter. Her yells are silenced as her jawbone pops and dislocates, and her cheekbones feel as though they shatter. The baby's butt sinks closer to the floor as he slowly squishes the life out of Jane. He continues for a long while, tormenting his seat for what feels like eternity. She feels lightheaded, and for hours the baby bounces, grinds, crushes, and gasses petite little Jane. Her skull creaks, his butt bounces finally making some cracks and pops sound once more. Jane stares sadly and painfully, the large baby's butt pushing further and further onto her face. No one would hear her yelp, and she would pass away as a toy... no, as a seat.

Her skull pressed down, crunching slowly. Jane was losing all feelings other than the terrible pain of the baby's weight literally crushing the life out of her. He stands up, she sees the light once more. But not for long. The baby looks down at her and giggles innocently, butt dropping greatly. His butt smashes into her face, and her head disappears between the ass and the floor as it squishes and crunches into the hard floor. Her skull shatters, and the flesh of her face squelches. These sounds continue on for some time as the baby grinds out the shards until they turn into dust. He giggles.