- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Anna knocked. Just as before, Candy swung the door wide with her usual pep, and greeted her.

'Hey welcome back Anna. How was your first day with Kal?'

'It was really fun. Stressful, but fun. That's why I came. I could use your help.'

Candy stood with Anna just inside the store. The door had shut as they spoke.

'I'd be more than happy to help you out,' said Candy, 'why don't we have a discussion in our back rooms.'

Anna followed as Candy led the way. They entered the dimly lit hallway, but quickly turned right. It was an elegantly decorated room. The wallpapers were pink, covered in mural-esque pictures of candy, lollipops, cinnamon hearts, the like. The carpet was plushy, similarly pink in color, and incredibly comfortable under feet. Two chairs sat facing a central polished wooden coffee table. On it, two cups already waited, steaming with an expensive Brazilian aroma. As she advanced, she noticed that they were lattes, with a fanciful Cherry logo imprinted on their surface with milk. By the far wall was a desk, equally beautiful, a laptop at its center, and several documents stacked to one side with neatly arranged silver pens. On the opposite side was a small candy jar.

Candy gestured Anna towards one of the chairs. It was of some custom design she had never seen previously, an ergonomically curved back with winged arm rests, an ottoman lain just in front of each one. Anna hesitated, watching as Candy pushed the ottoman aside and took her seat in the opposite chair. Following suit, Anna relaxed herself down. It surpassed her expectations, but she couldn't help but wonder how expensive this single room must be. She wasn't sure whether to feel relaxed or intimated. At the moment, it was a mix.

'Alright then Anna, what can I help you with today?' asked Candy, lifting the cup with a graceful pinch. How had the woman known Anna would return, at this time, and have the coffee ready? Candy stared directly at her. The woman's expression was knowing, confident, soothing. Anna wished she felt the same.

'I wanted to talk to you about Kal. I'm at a bit of a loss.'

'And why is that dear? Did things not work out as you imagined?'

'I think it's just that they did. I didn't want him to do it, told him not to for so long. I've been through so many scenarios, but the same one keeps playing out... how do I keep a relationship going with somebody who is entirely dependent on me for survival. Even worse, that someone wants me to play the role of some wonder woman, a giantess, cruel or kind at a whim. It's just so awkward.'

Candy paused, sipping again. Anna decided to take her own cup from the table, and dipped her upper lip into the foamy surface. It was delightful. Just as she returned the cup, Candy spoke.

'Anna, make your decision. If you won't abandon your new toy, and I have good reason to believe you won't, then you must be the giantess of fantasy. I saw from your expression when you explored the store that you were aroused by the content. Perhaps, not all of it, but you carry the same inquisitive nature that most all girls do when faced with a new situation. When something takes your fancy, discard the notion that it is cruel or kind, that is mean or dangerous, and just do it. Tell me, in that overactive mind of yours, what have you thought about doing with Kal?'

'Well, when I'm frustrated, I just want to use him as a sex toy. I want him to please me until I burst. And when I tease him I feel incredible, like some powerful deity. I want to force him to obey, and put him in a deplorable situation, just to watch him squirm under my fingertip. I want to swallow him whole, but not digest him. I want to crush him in my breasts or under my ass, stick him in a dildo and force him to struggle, leave him in my shoes to lick my toes clean. I want it all, but without the regret or guilt.'

'You are of an uncommon thread Anna. But we all are unique in some way. Do yourself a favor. The next time you think of doing something to Kal, terrible or otherwise, take your own fantasy as justification, just as he has. Don't underplay your role as master, he won't thank you for it, and you'll end up as you are now. Fretting and guilty. Treat your property as he wants to be treated, like a toy, as your helpless slave. Only a monster would deny their own desire.'

Anna wanted to cry. Somehow hearing the words echoed by someone as knowledgeable as Candy was an immense relief. The fading tension shone in her watering eyelids. If it's what Kal wanted, she would be his owner.

'Candy, thank you for your help. But if I could ask one more favor. Let's say I'm a first time giantess. What toys would you recommend?' asked Anna.

Candy smiled that omniscient bubbly smile, 'Everything.'