- Text Size +

'What's on your mind Anna. You seem really distant today. Don't tell me that long-winded prof managed to throw you with his doom and gloom about the exam.' said Rachel.

'No, its not that. It's just, well, you know, Kal.'

'What about him, are you guys fighting or something?'

Anna was about to respond, then paused. She looked sideways at the counter. The barista was pouring another cup of steaming coffee for a customer, just as she had for Anna and Rachel a few minutes before. The coffee shop smelled heavenly, and Anna sighed. The customer took the brimming china mug and a blueberry scone, laced with cream cheese, on a paper plate and sat down two tables over. The girls often came after classes or for lunch. This place did have the best cranberry turkey melt on campus, or anywhere else that Anna had tasted. But she wasn't hungry. The butterflies in her stomach were back, and they ablated any hunger she might have felt, despite being immersed in the sound and scents of baked goods and caffeinated drinks. She turned back to face her friend. Rachel's expression was of concern and curiosity. They had been friends since their first week on campus, freshman friends forever or something like that. Anna shared everything with her, and they talked hours on end about men, life, school, clothes, sex, hell even campus politics. She had even shared intimate details about Kal. Rachel knew pretty much everything.

'No, not fighting. We, well, you know how I told you about Kal pestering me?' asked Anna.

'Of course,' said Rachel, 'so he likes the idea of being shrunk down.'

'Yeah. Well we finally did it. We went to that store he kept mentioning, and I them shrink him down. He's only three inches tall now.'

Rachel's eyes raised and widened. Her whole face seemed to expand. Then she burst out in a fit of laughter. Only for a moment, the entire restaurant turned head to the obnoxious sound.

'You're joking right? Kal shrunk? How the hell does that even work?'

'I'm really not sure, I mean, we got there and there was all this stuff around the store. Toys, furniture, cookbooks, you name it. All of it was for turning a shrunken man into food or a dildo or whatever else you wanted. Then we got to the counter, and signed a few forms, and then it was done.'

'Forms? What kind of forms? Like a waiver or something?' said Rachel.

'Sort of. It was a bit more legal mumbo-jumbo than that. Basically, it proves that Kal wanted to be miniaturized, and it made him into my legal property. The lady at the front counter said that he was now my personal toy. To do whatever I want with. They took him to the back, and he came out tiny. Thumb size tiny.'

'And so what did you do?'

'Well, I took him home. He really likes it when I tease him. You know, like about being crushed, or eaten... that sort of thing.'

'So wait, you could eat him if you wanted? Like,' Rachel lifted her finger to her chin, 'GULP!', then traced her finger down past her throat, over her breasts and then pointed to her belly, 'Plop!'

Anna just watched. She imagined Kal under her finger tip, following the same path that Rachel traced, landing with a splash, squirming in a lump trapped in her stomach. She fought the sense of arousal. Anna nodded slowly.

'Anna! That's amazing. Are you going to try it?'

'Eating him? What? No. Rachel, I don't want him to just disappear like that. He trusted me enough to want to do this.' she said, exasperated.

'Fine, calm down Anna. I was just teasing you. I'm sure Kal wouldn't taste that good anyways.'

Anna lowered her eyes at the remark, and stared blankly at the table where her coffee was getting cold. She tried to hide the expression, reaching for the cup and bringing it up to her lips, sipping in the warm flavor.

'Anna, I know that look. What did you do?'

'I kinda, just, popped him in my mouth. He actually asked me to! So I tried it. He was dipped in barbecue sauce and I sucked on him a bit. Kal really liked it.'

'Mmmhmmm, and what else? Give me the full scoop,' Rachel beckoned.

'Okay, fine. We also fucked.' said Anna. She let the words fall point blank.

'Obviously you did,' said Rachel, 'how was it?'

Anna sighed again, deeply. With a breathy voice, she slumped back and let her arms flop on the sides of the leather bound chair, 'It was amazing. He was inside me. The whole way inside, fwooop, gone. He wiggled and, gah, it was good. Like really good.'

'Anna you naughty girl. I knew you had a dark side. So he's enjoying himself, you like it, what's wrong?'

'Well, I'm not sure how to say it. He's tiny now, he can't take care of himself, and he wants me to be this giantess out of his dreams. But I'm just me.'

'You might not like it, but take my advice on this Anna. Get over it. He signed a form, and now you have a tiny man in your house who literally belongs to you. You can tease him, fuck yourself with him, or toss him in the garbage. He wants you to treat him like what he is, a tiny toy, property of Anna Estelle Baker. Hell, if I was in your position, he'd probably not last the week. I think he'd be either in my stomach curdling away or permanently holed up in my vibrator, first drawer. He should count himself lucky that he has such a sweet girl. As for you, you should do whatever you like, and stop caring about what a tiny man may or may not think.'

The conversation had already turned to hushed tones after Rachel's outburst.

'You're right. I just want to know how to get there. Even today, I'm worried about him being at home alone. I left him locked in the bedroom. I didn't want Wes to get ahold of him.'

'Haha, wouldn't that be funny. Kal getting shrunk and ending up as a dog turd.'

Anna felt her cheeks burn.

'I'm kidding Anna, c'mon, it was just a joke. But on a more serious note, when are you going to show him to me. I'm kinda curious,' said Rachel.

'Well aren't you coming to board game night after the test Wednesday? I can show you him then. Just don't go telling everyone else yet, I'm not sure when I'll let them know.'

'Sure. My lips are sealed,' said Rachel, throwing back the last of coffee. 'So what are you doing after this?'

'I need to study, but I was going to take a quick stop by the store, Cherry. The woman there really seemed to know all about this stuff. I wanted to ask for her ideas on what Kal and I can try. Talk to you tomorrow in class?'

'Yup. Have fun Anna. Don't let the little guy get under your skin.'

Anna strode into the small lot, just past the student union building. She tried to take Rachel's advice with a grain of salt. Anna fully believed that the girl would probably end up crushing or eating Kal if she were in Anna's position. Rachel did have a bit of a kinky streak. Not that she was entirely wrong either. Anna struggled with the idea as she paced. So Kal was her property, a toy. She could do whatever she wanted with him, everything, anything. Her groin began to ache again, just wanting to take Kal and shove him inside and forget about everything for a while.   She bit her canine down on her lip.  If only it was that simple.