- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Anna was studying. She wore her green panties and bra, auburn hair draped behind her, flowing out past the back of the bed. She was wearing it down, not feeling any particular reason to style it just to hit the books. Biology was the topic of the night. Being only in her second year at Saint Francis University, she was still entrenched in a variety of science courses required for her degree. She intended to major in Zoology, but that meant taking everything from Microbiology to Organic Chemistry courses. Tonight she was had to memorize the little bugs, name, classification, function, prevalence, everything. Anna had a midterm on Wednesday, leaving her only two more nights to prepare. And now things had gotten complicated.

Kal was on the desk in front of her. There was ample room, but most of it was littered with a disorganized assortment of notes, textbooks, and a number of mechanical pencils and pens. On the far corner, she had a lamp, a dancing Bijon puppy on its hind legs and wearing a top hat. She thought it looked cute. Kal sat beside one of her pencils, kicking the tiny nib of eraser, pushing it forwards, then dragging it back with his foot. He's bored, she figured.

Having to keep him around all the time was going to be difficult. Anna wanted time to study, hell, she wanted to be able to have her own private time. And now that Kal was but a few inches tall, she realized that her concern was valid. She had no idea how to have her own space.

'Kal, you're distracting me. You need to find something to do while I work. You know I have a test, and it's important.'

He looked up at her, sighing. He mouthed something, then stopped, and glanced at his toes.

'I'm sorry, I don't want to get upset, it's just, hmm...' Anna said, searching around the room. She spotted the plastic bag from Cherry, sitting near on the carpeted floor near the door. She pushed herself out from the table, then headed in that direction. Snatching up the bag, she held the plastic handles in one hand, and used her other to withdraw the box. It was still unopened, but she could see the variety of tools inside through the thin window on the front side. She brought it back and set it beside him.

'Here, you can play with these. But not up here. How about... my toes?'

Anna unwrapped it as she spoke, withdrawing the tray. It had several indents for the tiny instruments, arranged into three sections: face, nails, and skin care. Wrapping her palm around Kal's body, she placed him and the tray down on the floor, then planted herself back down on the oak chair.

'Alright Kal, get to work. I'm going to keep studying, but if my toenails aren't clipped and shined by the time I finish, you'll be in the doghouse tonight. And at your size, I think that Wes would be delighted to let you share his home. Or you might just end up on the menu.' she said, wiggling her toes and digging them into the warm carpet.

That should keep him motivated. Teasing him seemed to be an excellent way to keep Kal entertained. Anna found herself enjoying it as well. It made her feel, in control. She hadn't really thought about going through with any of her playful threats, but it gave her an odd confidence. Just knowing that she could swallow him, or feed him to the dog, or crush him under her ass, or flush him away, it was... well, it was satisfying in a sadistic sort of way. She was biting the top of her pen now, not even realizing that it had found its way between her teeth. The fantasy slipped away. Shaking her head, she let reality, and her Bio 203 textbook, slip back into focus. She was starting to realize how someone could enjoy having a little pet, even if they were a handful. Anna still wasn't sure what they got out of the deal. Being powerless and tiny, completely at the whims of a towering woman, it just seemed very un-manly. Well, no less manly than wanting to lick shoes under the library desk or have cigarette smoke blown in your face. Guess that's why they called it a fetish. She shook her head again. Stop it Anna, concentrate, you have a test to prepare for!

Under the table, hidden from her view, Anna heard a tiny clipping sound. Well, at least one problem was solved. She began reading the chapter heading, one of three required for her midterm. 'Fungal-Algae interactions: The Lichen'. Riveting, truly. She already knew the basics, but the paragraphs and diagrams began to detail the symbiotic mesh formed by fungal organisms that created a beneficial environment for the algae to sustain the entire organism with photosynthesis derived nutrition. Clip. Clip. Anna ignored the sounds below, drowning them out as her fingertips rapped on the wooden table top.

Minutes turned into an hour, and Anna glanced at the clock. Ten thirty already? How long had she been studying for. She felt another clip, then a brushing sensation against her toenail. Good, he was still down there. Wasn't he getting tired? Grooming her nails must be like carpentry at his size. Cutting, sanding, working down the finished product to a soft gleam. She the toes of her left foot, and felt them brush against Kal's chest. The clipping stopped momentarily.

'Well, I think I'm done studying for a while. Maybe I should see how my little guy is doing. I hope it looks good Kal, or you might be in trouble.' said Anna, pulling out her chair once more. It slid back on the carpet, and she tilted sideways, lowering her head to the edge so that she could see underneath. Kal stood by the rack of clippers, file, and pumice, all shrunk to scale. He had just replaced them, and was looking back at her, holding out a thumbs-up.

'Think you are done, do you? I'll be the judge of that I think,' said Anna. She lifted her right leg, crossing it over her lap. She pointed her toes to get a better view. Anna let hand rub against the sheared nails, feeling out their consistency. It was actually a fairly precise job, but as she reached for her little toe, she felt a sharp ridge. She let a smile crack.

'Hmm, I believe my manicurist has missed a spot. And alas, it's too late for you to fix it. How do you suppose you're going to make up for it?'

Kal shrugged his shoulders. Anna laughed in reply.

'Well I have an idea. And sadly, at your size, you don't get a lot of say. I think I'm wearing socks to bed tonight. And you, little Kal, will be getting to know my feet much better.'

Anna placed her foot back down, then walked to the dresser. Fetching out a pair of pink heart socks, she unbundled them, and tossed them casually onto the bedside. After closing the drawer, she sat down on the chair and reached over to grab them.

'Alright Kal, lie down,' Anna said. He did so willingly, lowering himself to a prone position on his front.

'No, I think I'd like you face up,' said Anna, 'that way you can kiss my feet while I'm asleep.'

He rolled, and while he did so, Anna held her right foot out, hovering it an inch above him. Once he had successfully flipped to his back, she lowered her sole, letting it press into him and bury him in the carpet. His face was forced against the thick skin. He wiggled a bit, but she didn't mind the tickling. Anna leaned forwards to plant her chest on her knees, arms forward with a sock in hand. She had rolled it down, and slipped the nib against her manicured toenails. Then she rolled it back. It passed over her toes, thus she pressed down, slipping it under Kal's head and shoulders. He struggled again as the sock brushed past him, but Anna kept sliding backwards and up. The elastic material snapped tight as she released, squarely above her ankle. She repeated the process, more swiftly this time, on the opposite side. Then, without applying any pressure to her right foot, she extended on her left leg, and hopped on that foot until she was close enough to flop onto the bed. Anna pulled herself up to the pillows, resting finally on her side in a comfortable position. She reached out and flipped the light switch, bathing the room in black.

'That's better,' she said, 'now Kal, I hope this helps you remember what happens to tiny incompetent manicurists.'

She giggled. 'See you in the morning, hope you had a fun day.' Anna lifted the sheets and a thin comforter over her body, until it covered to the top of her breast.

Kal wiggled in vain, and Anna felt the small bleb in her sock rippling as his skin tickled her sole. She waved it slightly in response, back and forth under the sheets, then settled herself and closed her eyes.