- Text Size +

Kal stood on the edge of her plate. Before him lay a veritable feast of oversized peas, a haystack of rice, and the ribs of some dinosaur drenched in rich red barbecue sauce. At least that was the landscape from his perspective. For Anna, sitting on the chair past the table's cliff edge, it was likely a normal meal. Kal chuckled to himself, then waltzed over to the vegetable's, feeling their radiated heat and the scent of melting butter. He lifted one of the peas for himself. It was like eating an soft green apple, and there were dozens more splayed out on the bright white china field. He took a bite. Nope, not apple, just a giant pea. Still tasted great, there was a hint of garlic salt, and Kal swore he could actually feel the individual salt grains. He continued to munch down the helping, working his way through his first meal at his newfangled size. Giant food was incredible, he mused, and he could definitely get used to it. The world would have been a much better place if vegetables grew this large. A loud clang slammed down, several inches from his picnic spot. Kal watched the massive stainless steel trident spear two peas, clang against the plate and withdraw. They headed directly for Anna's gigantic mouth and were slipped inside. When the fork passed out her lips, it was empty, but carried the increased sheen of butter mixed with saliva. A few droplets sprayed out onto the plate.

'Not bad if I do say so myself, hey Kal?'

He nodded. From their previous attempts, Kal knew she wouldn't understand anything he said, so he kept his communication to obvious gestures. Popping the last bite of pea into his mouth, Kal chewed the soft texture and swallowed. He really couldn't eat much more, and since that was the case, he had to try the dinosaur, or giant cow, or whatever it was. Using his feet to bat away the peas that blocked his path, Kal made his way towards the opposite end of the plate. He came before the large puddle of thick sauce that drizzled down from the humongous logs of meat. Giant fingers rolled one of the pieces towards him, laying it flat with the succulent meat directly facing him. Kal saluted upwards, then moved in, only having the bend his neck slightly to begin attacking the upper belt of the ribs. He continued tearing off pieces with his teeth, like a crow attacking a carcass, and was rewarded with a few mouthfuls. It tasted the same, but being close enough to actually hear the faint bubbling of fat and dripping of sauce made the meal far more impressive. Once sated, Kal took a two steps back, examining his result. It looked as if a child had nibbled the hunk, clearly he would not be winning eating competitions any time soon. Unless they held those in the three inch category, of course.

The rib lifted away from him and met Anna's teeth. They tore of an entire edge, followed by a twist of her wrist, and shearing of the alternate face. Moment's later, it returned to the plate next to him. Stringy bits of sinew and clinging flesh held to the bone, but little else remained. The majority of the sauce had gone the way of the meat, and Kal gazed upwards, watching Anna's throat as it bulged, forcing the last mouthful down past her clavicle and towards her giantess stomach. Then he felt his erection growing, and turned away from the edge to conceal himself. They hadn't taken the time to make clothes for him, so he was enjoying his dinner naked, as only a true gentleman would. Anna's shadow loomed over him. She already had another mouthful of ribs.

'Oh nuh, luhks lik Kulsgot emshited agen.' said Anna. A Kal-sized fistful of meat plummeted to the table, just off the plate's edge. She swallowed, and Kal watched again.

'Guess my little guy like's what he sees. I'm not sure you want to go where those ribs are going Kal. It's kind of a dead end.'

She paused for a moment. Her neck had tightened, and her face took on a worried expression.

'I didn't mean it like that Kal. I'm sorry, I wouldn't ever do that to you. I'm just, you know, trying to tease you. I mean, I'm sorry. That came out wrong.'

Kal just smiled, as big as he could. He really did like her teasing, but there was no way for her to know that. Unless he showed her. The idea popped into his head with a quick burst. He went over to the remaining puddle of red sauce under the dinosaur bones and got down on his knees. Then he rolled, back and forth, feeling the sticky sweet liquid coat his skin from head to toe. Anna's shadow had followed from high above, and when he stood back up, looking to all who could see a bloody fright, he saw Anna's puzzlement.

'So, umm. I'm not eating you Kal. It's not happening.'

Kal shook his head vigorously, letting fly some of the red slime that layered his chin. He lifted his hand, and put his index finger in his mouth, then withdrew it.

'You want me to... suck on you?'

Kal nodded. That was easier than he thought. Her mouth looked so inviting, but even more than that, the thought of being licked, being taken into her mouth like a morsel of food was, kinky.

'My little Kal wants to be a savory lollipop on his first day, huh? Alright, come here, let's see how you taste.'

From above, the gigantic steel trident approached. At first, Kal thought she was just grabbing some peas or rice, but with a distinct turn, it came directly at him. The tines looked sharp enough to impale, and so Kal threw himself to the side and out of the way.

'Now, now, now. That's no way for food to act. If you want to get in my mouth, you are simply going to have to hold still. This won't hurt, much.' she teased.

Kal was bogged down by a layer of sauce that made his footfalls heavy and stick to the plate. He tried to run from the fork, but Anna brought it in closer once more. When it was inches from his chest, she flipped it onto one side, and used the triple baton to swat him. Kal fell, and the massive metal weight followed, pressing flat down on his chest.

'There we go, now my treat can't run. But seriously, hold still Kal, I'm trying to gobble you up here and you are making this awful tricky.'

Kal lay there, staring directly upwards. She turned the fork to an impaling position, and then it fell, or perhaps was lowered. At a slug's pace, it came nearer, but not at his torso, Anna aimed it, letting one tine slip between his legs, and the other two on opposing sides of his knees. Then in a fluid motion, she tilted the fork back, and slid it underneath. Kal flopped forward, straddling metal, torso doubled forwards to take the pressure off his groin. Anna was holding the fork flat now, level with the table, and giggling as she played airplane with his barbecue sauce slathered self. Moments later, Kal could feel her warm breath. He was faced away, but when the first droplets of saliva brushed his back, he tried to turn his head. Unable to get a good glimpse, he felt as the soft ridges of her glossy lips closed on his legs. She moaned, and it vibrated the fork, jostling him against the metal platform, but he stayed easily aboard. But as she finished expressing her delight, Kal felt a sucking sensation. The lips had closed tight around his legs, and were dragging them up and away. A second later he was ripped from the fork entirely, his body half inside and half outside two oblong red pillows. He felt the moisture on his feet, legs and groin, just inside the cave. Anna cooed again, this time the humming of her vocal cords directly transmitting their force into his pinned body. Her tongue was playing with his feet, and it darted between his legs, then forwards until he felt it against his cock. The saliva drenched muscle twisted it way, wiping and cleaning, licking and playing, clearing the length of his legs and driving his cock wild. Kal felt the shift in blood flow as his erection grew once more. He began to wiggle his hips as Anna's tongue barraged him from toe to waist with lightning speed and forceful precision. Sauce was dribbling from off his chest and onto her lips now. They too were moist on the outside, and the sauce formed little contrast, blending well with the existing glossed texture. Kal's admiration was cut short, as he felt a weight on his head. It pressed in, hard, just as the suction at his hips returned, and with a 'shhlurrrp', Kal was taken inside, thrown to one side as he hurtled and landed on soft buccal mucosa. He was on the outside of her right teeth, and she held her mouth open, providing ample vision of the damp cave. It was similar to her pussy, but more, open. And the smell was entirely different.

'Ahh.'

He felt the vibration more than he heard the sound. It shook the walls of her mouth and Kal braced his hands on her lower teeth. Then he recoiled. It was probably not a good idea to spend any extra time between giant pearl saw blades, he decided. At his size, he filled a fair amount of space, perhaps the full length of her tongue, and he hunched dramatically while standing. It might have been because he was near the side, curved inner cheek contributing to a sharply declining ceiling. Saliva fell from her incisors, held open as they were, and splashed gently on the lower set. Looking about, he could see her entire mouth was awash with it, especially near her molars. Currently sitting on the the crowned teeth were strings of leftover rib meat. Her tongue was likewise stained, a brown-red that marked the mixture of char and sauce she had just consumed. His exploration was cut short as her lips snapped shut, cutting off the only available light source. Kal tried to strain himself to see, but only the smallest amount of faint orange could be gleaned from the light coming through her thin skinned cheeks. It was enough to cast an eerie, Halowe'en glow, but not enough to actually make out detail.

Her tongue moved in once more, snaking appendage taking his legs out from under him. Kal yelped in surprise, but it ignored his cries. He was lifted, more forced, up and over the lower row of teeth, joining the demon within the center of her mouth. Kal could taste the acrid meaty air returning from Anna's stomach. He could feel the cushy softness of her tongue with his hands. But the demon was not to be tamed with simple petting, instead it swung under him and scooped him onto its back. Kal held on, and it bounced. Surface tension held him down, affixed to the flailing beast, even as it tossed left and right. Kal tried to focus his efforts on hugging it tightly, not wanting to fall and cut himself on Anna's teeth. He wasn't sure how sharp teeth really were, he didn't want to find out.

Despite his caution, Kal rode well. At least, until Anna's tongue slammed him upwards, smashed directly into her soft palate. Kal lost his grip, and the tongue was now on a steep incline. Backwards. He tried to grasp at something, anything, but the tongue's base widened as he descended. He couldn't get a hold, couldn't dig his heels in, nothing. Her uvula approached swiftly, and Kal yelled. The fantasy was about to end. After her tongue, automatic muscles would carry him down her esophagus to be digested within pea soup and chewed meat.

The descent stopped as swiftly as it started, then it reversed. Gravity had somehow flipped, and he was falling back towards Anna's lips. He cratered into them, a soft landing at last. They began to open, and Kal ejected, head first, from the pillows that engulfed him minutes ago. In a pool of drenching saliva, he opened his eyes, glimpsing the plate's flat surface in all directions. Fear still coursed through him, and his feet and hands were overheated. His heart pounded, lungs burned from heavy breathing and acidic fumes. Anna's face was right there, head tilted far forwards, looming above the plate and swathing it in shadow. She laughed.

'Scared ya didn't I. You definitely would make a good treat, heck, you couldn't even stop yourself from being swallowed for two minutes. I still think the ribs tasted better though, you should work on that.'

'Yea,' Kal stammered, 'yea.' Between deep breaths of fresh air, he mouthed out the words, then remembered that she couldn't even hear. He had what he wanted, but that was almost too overboard for him. Somehow, despite all that happened, his erection stayed firm. He couldn't help it if he enjoyed the situation on an unconscious level. But the fear of being digested was just as real. Was Anna really enjoying this, or was she humoring him. He was starting to believe her excitement was real. He wanted to believe it was.

'I can see by that twig between your legs that you had fun. We'll have to try it again sometime. Maybe next time I won't go so easy on you.'

She winked.