- Text Size +

Anna cooed. She lay naked on the bed, as she had so many times before with Kal. He enjoyed being on top of her, working his fingers against her breasts, kissing her neck and her stomach. He was on top of her this afternoon as well, posing on her chest. Lying on her back, Anna's breasts widened into cushy platforms, separated to either side. Kal stood with his fist against his heart, opposite hand planting an imaginary flag in triumph. Anna's neck was flexed, half rested against a pillow, and she watched his victorious flourish.

'Okay my little conqueror, I've done just as you asked and brought you to this strange new world. Now I think you promised to conquer another place for me, did you not?'

He nodded, maintaining his pose a moment longer. Then he spun around and leaped, sliding on his stomach down from her torso to her abdomen. Anna laughed, tickled by the sensation. The rippling that coursed from her contracting diaphragm vaulted Kal into the air, launching from just above her belly button. She watched wide-eyed as he tumbled forwards, plummeting directly into her trimmed pubic hair. Within the ruddy forest of thin strands, he stood back up, and without turning back, continued to press on. She had to stop being scared of breaking him, Anna mused. He may be small, but a fall of a few inches probably felt the same at his size. At least she didn't panic this time. When she first brought him into the bedroom, he had almost fallen off the bed as she lay down. She had taken care not to sit on him, but the buoyant effect of the mattress shifting nearly sent him floor bound. Even then, he didn't appear hurt, or even fazed. Her protectiveness would have to be a work in progress, she decided. The thought was cut off as he dropped from view, surpassing her pubis and coming into direct contact with her vaginal lips. They were already moist, and she could feel his hands rubbing along their length. Their texture slid along the slick skin, and he used fingers to pry between her labia. Anna shifted her hips slightly, lowering her pelvis and aligning her vulva with the sensations. 'Kal, before you go spelunking, I need you to peek under the hood a moment.' she said.

He obliged, reaching upwards and using his full force to push back her clitoral hood. Anna could feel the cool air against it as he revealed the sensitive nerve endings. Kal began to lick, the entirety of her womanhood just fitting into his mouth. He took it in, and it engorged further. She felt it slide in and out of him with sucking motions. The motion was so minimal, yet satisfying. Anna felt a pool begin to form along her perineum, warm and wet against the small bridge from her anus to vulva. Kal was likely standing directly in it. She fought the urge to thrust her hips into him desperately, knowing it would only serve to knock him back or crush him. Instead, she extended her arm and reached down towards his tiny form. Anna pushed him down off of her clitoris, and felt him bend forwards at hips under her pressure.

'I'll... take.. over there.' she moaned. Her breaths came slightly easier without him touching the electric pink mound. 'I think it's time for the knight to head into the cave and fight the dragon. I do hope its a good fight.'

His head was already aligned with her vaginal opening, and as her index and middle finger met his back, Kal was rushing forward, slamming himself between the lubricated folds. They towered around him, a dripping cave of flesh, dark and inviting, or so Anna imagined. His attempt only led him in a half inch, his legs flailing behind, trying desperately to work himself inwards. Anna let her fingers grip his ankles, and she applied a firm pressure. He advance slowly, and she gasped, letting her vagina welcome the intruder. Her fingertips passed her labia, and then dove past to her final knuckles. A moment later, she felt him contact her cervix and she withdrew. Kal wriggled, his head prying off her cervix. She felt a sharp wave of pleasure. He bit her! He bit her in her vagina. It contracted in response, threatening to crush him, but she felt small arms press against the closing walls and vault upwards. Like a parkour enthusiast, he shot deeper, and she felt small motions against the generously innervated flesh. Wax on, wax off. She felt the alternating directions of feet and hands as Kal had flipped to a diagonal and was whirling himself around in circles. Anna's fingers rejoined her clitoris, and aided his assault against the vaginal beast. She pressed in hard, adding her own concert of pleasure to his efforts. Her body was light as a feather, but her pussy was bearing down hard. It tried to mash him, glaze him, and spit him out with wounded pride, but Kal held firm, even throwing himself along the slimy cavern walls to continue advancing. Anna's body hummed, and her breathing was ragged. Her imagination failed her, at a loss for creativity in the face of impending climax. She gasped, and her neck clenched, catching her breath midway. Her rectus abdominus lifting her back up from the embrace of the mattress and into a crunch. Her pelvis fought even harder, and she felt it crunch down. Anna no longer felt the warrior inside her. Instead, she felt a tired, oozing worm slowly being spat from its burrow. She felt Kal emerge, gravity and contractile tissue aiding his escape. From her position, she could see his tucked arms and extended legs, mimicking a skeleton tobogganer. He glided free, even passing a few inches out along a mucus drenched piece of the sheets. He rolled out of the slide and leapt to his feet, arm thrown into the air, hand clenched in a fist.

He was cheering.

'Well, well, well. Looks like my little knight has won this round. But let's just say that the dragon didn't mind being challenged.'

Anna knew her face was flushed red, it felt warm. She held her hand out to her side, and Kal scampered under the back of her knee on his belly, then climbed aboard. Anna elevatored him onto her stomach, and he sat reclining, sunken partway into her belly button. She could see his chest panting, and his head extended in a relaxed position.

'Hey, Kal. Listen closely.' He turned to face her, and she shook her head.

'Not to me, to that.' Anna said, pointing at her slim belly. He pressed his ear down to her skin, then jumped up with a startled expression. Anna felt, heck, she even heard her stomach growling.

'I've worked up an appetite, and if I learned anything today at the store, it's that little men are a delicacy. Let's go cook before I start getting ideas, hmm?'

He nodded, and then slid off her side, back onto the bedding. Anna rolled the other way, retrieving her undergarments, a forest green, laced bra, and panties to match. She stopped there, after all, they were alone. Kal had already made his way over, pulling and slipping himself into the waistband, nestled tight against her hip as a makeshift holster. Once he was aboard, Anna started for the kitchen. Her internal monologue followed. She really had enjoyed having him inside. It felt amazing. It surpassed the expectation, and left it chewing on dusty pavement. She could get used to that, could understand why a woman would want to do that, over and over and over. It was sexy being that powerful, it was invigorating. But was angelic sex enough? In the bedroom, she could see herself as dominating, as a goddess. That only left the other twenty three hours of the day, and she would have to enter them with a novel treetop perspective. For their sake, she would give it an honest shot.