- Text Size +

They stood at the counter together. Anna couldn't suppress the tension in her chest, nor the relentless churn of her stomach. The store was fascinating, but conceptually intimidating as well. Arranged on racks and stands were a myriad of available products for the shrunken male enthusiast. When she had first entered, she expected a scientific lab and science fiction shrink rays. But it was a sex shop, with a niche market.

The first row that caught her eyes was lined with phallic toys. It wasn't out of place, until she glanced further down the row. Anna had seen a dildo, but it had a plunger attached to one end, and an orifice at the top. The attached sign displayed a man's head pressed out the narrow exit, like a crusty bit of ejaculate, stringy length stuck inside but dried exterior just extruded. The trend had been similar in the other models, almost all of them were hollow, clearly intending to contain a shrunken man as he was thrust between a woman's legs, diving into her vault and used for her pleasure. Yet on the top shelf lay a deep red, plastic toy of about six inches in length. Much like its peers, it was cored out, only there was no cap, no method of inserting or extracting its contents. She shuddered as she realized, whatever was placed inside wasn't coming out, a man permanently chambered inside until he starved, suffocated, or was crushed. And this was what Kal wanted?

Her experience in adult stores was already limited to a handful of visits. At most, she had tried fuzzy handcuffs and a vibrating buzzer that held to the first knuckle of index. Kal had never expressed his interest in toys, but from the way he glanced around the room, and the subsequent tenting of the upper panel of his jeans, he enjoyed the view. Anna had taken a cursory tour before stopping at the counter with Kal. After passing the shelves of dildos, she had stopped to glance at series of plastic bags and wrapping. They had a similar appearance to those in the grocery store, but their significance was far different. A translucent baggie, sealed at the neck by a white ziptie hung from a hook off to one side. It contained a few ounces of water, and sat below a circular sign that promoted it as moisture proof, odor proof, and biodegradable. As if one was supposed to place a man inside and then just throw him away, like a bundle of dog shit headed off to the landfill. Just adjacent were several sausage casings, inflated to show their size, and arranged by cook time. Would Kal want to be cooked and eaten at some point? Anna loved the idea of food porn, but to actually swallow him, was... was something she hadn't ever thought about. Did someone want to be cooked, chewed, and digested? Or perhaps swallowed whole? Or like some of the other toys, was it for the temporary fantasy?

'Hey Anna, I know this stuff seems really weird, but you don't need to think about it all right now.' Kal said. Anna was startled, he had been standing behind her, watching her expressions quietly as she flitted from row to row.

'If you find something you like, lets try it. But if not, that's okay. We can just try things slow, you and me tonight. Nothing crazy.'

Crazy. This whole idea was crazy! Some of the toys did excite her, no doubt she would love to know what it felt like to have Kal wiggle inside of her. Anna widened her lips into a smile. Patience was a virtue.

'I dunno, I kind of think this one is cute.' she said, lifting the bag off the side of the shelf, gripped in a tight fist. She showed it to him.

'Maybe if you're bad, we can just put you in one of these for a while. And if you are real bad, well, I'm sure that the trash could use some company.' Anna made a motion like slamming the lid onto a garbage bin, and whistled cheerfully. Kal had stiffened again, and not just his posture. He enjoyed being teased about his fantasies, she realized. She made a note to try it, often. He turned away, looking embarrassed. His hand darted into his right side jean pocket as he spun, fiddling slightly. Anna watched him glance left and right, as his suspicious fingers attempted to conceal a bulging rod of flesh. They weren't alone in the erotic retreat, another couple was speaking with the woman behind the glass counter, set off to one side of the shop. Her name was Candy, and she had been the one to answer the handle-less door.

Anna giggled under her breath, then turned to the next shelf as Kal paced the aisles. It was lined with dozens of short pamphlets and guides. A particular title caught her eye. Nestled between 'Silicone Maintenance' and 'Safety for Miniature Men' was a small cookbook. '101 Recipes for Men' promised to teach the reader to make their new playmate into anything from ravioli to a milkshake. She stopped after finding the list of recommended blenders and food processors. A chill went down her spine. It was, so violent. Shoulders shaking, Anna moved past quickly. Reaching the end of the aisle, she found two rainbow bean-bag chairs set out between a table near the back wall. To either side was a tall lamp, each with a snaking black cord that plugged into a simple wall outlet. She slumped down into the first chair, it was soft enough, but had a distinct toughness about that liner that was clearly not a simple cotton sack. Anna pinched at it with her fingers absentmindedly while she examined the wooden table. It was longer than it was wide, with a widened top and legs. They didn't end in simple knobs, instead having a base at the end of each stem, wider than her palm. She set her feet up on top of it, letting herself recline on the odd seats. Extending her neck, she looked up into the bottom of the lamp shade. The top of the pole bulged underneath the halo of dim fabric. Imprinted in one side of the bulge was... a face. Anna jumped up from the chair, realizing what the pieces truly were. Ornamental furniture, men crafted into common household objects, obscured enough for daily use. The shivers were back. She craned her head to check the front counter. The previous couple appeared to be finishing their conversation with Candy, and she was leading the man towards a poorly lit hallway that delved into the back of the store.

Anna strode into uncharted territory once more. Kal was squatted down, facing a lower shelf. She approached him and placed her hand on his right shoulder, fingertips biting in to his deltoid.  She dropped her gaze to see what had caught his attention. It was a series of grooming instruments, ranging from toenail clippers to mascara brushes. It seemed out of place in Cherry's mansion of male slave decorations, until Anna spotted the smaller sets. They contained tools as petite as an eigth of an inch, designed for tiny hands, made to pamper a larger master. She loved it.

'Let's get them.' Anna said. She began to brush her palm against his shirt sleeve. He picked the second smallest one of the shelf, holding it up in one hand for her to see. It had a size label: for users 2-3 inches tall. Warning: choking hazard. He lowered the box and held it to his side, then stood. Anna brought her hand down and slipped it between the gap of his arm and chest. When it rested on the back of his hand, he turned and grasped it, then pulled her. Arm in arm, they walked to the front desk. And there she stood, butterfly gymnasts in her belly and elephants pirouetting on her chest.

'Hello there. Welcome to Cherry. I see you've been browsing! How can I help you both today?'