- Text Size +

Anna relaxed on the bed. God, it felt nice to wind down. With several midterms passed, resting on the soft sheets was a heavenly retreat. On the sheets was just good sense, it was far too bloody hot outside to enjoy actually snuggling up under cover. Air conditioning was an option, but she favored keeping the window open instead. With the door cracked, a gentle breeze drafted through the inviting space. Despite all her precautions, she still felt hot. Not enough to sweat, just enough to know something cool would be most welcome.

'Kal, I'm getting a popsicle. I'll be right back.'

He was tinkering with the latest invention Sam had cooked up. Vehicles seemed to be a favorite, and now her desk was adorned with two miniaturized contraptions. The Tiny Fury II was docked on an elegant stand, originally intended for serving tea, supported by the several beams that would otherwise hold a stiff metal plate on which to rest a pot. It wasn't Kal's current focus however. He instead was kneeling next to the rudder of a Sam's latest and greatest. Tiny Diver. Anna smirked at the Elton reference, but the tiny moniker suited Kal sized inventions perfectly. How a woman with no real understanding of physics managed to concoct a tricked-out submarine just baffled her. Anna had given her input as always, and been swiftly nudged aside. Kal had actually been assisting her on numerous occasions, and often spent his days crouched on the desk, tinkering with miniaturized tools adapted at Candy's suggestions. It was hard to imagine all this happening in the span it had. Yet Anna was relieved to know that Kal was no longer forced to wander the cavernous walls of their gargantuan bedroom alone during the day. Sam was convinced the Tiny Diver would be functional soon, and Kal had been zealously driven to polish off the final details. The girl was already promising a new contraption within the next few days; Anna wondered if she intended to arm Kal with an entire fleet by the month's end.

Anna popped open the freezer, plucking a skinny popsicle with a cherry-lime swirl. She ripped off the wrapper and discarded it, then brought her prize immediately to her lips. Amazing. She left it there, half immersed, as she shut the freezer door, and headed back up the steps. Once she had returned, she glanced over to the submarine. Its rounded, torpedo-esque hull was lain on its side. A plastic bubble formed a cabin of sorts. Inside stood a foam seat, cut straight from a memory-foam mattress for maximum comfort, completed with arm rests. Kal had worked to imprint himself within, creating an ergonomic shape to his personal sanctum within the underwater explorer. Battery failures were still a major concern, and miniaturized electronics were not Sam's strongest area. Thus, the main steering was manual, and while the submarine offered a battery operated ballast pump and engine, a series of pedals were available, just in case. Anna had no intention of losing Kal in a sunken shipwreck, and insisted that a distress beacon be added. It was actually just a tiny radio controlled light, with a hundred foot range, that blinked if a button was pressed within the cockpit. It wasn't particularly miniature however, and thus formed most of the back wall. The major flaw was that it didn't locate the signal, instead leaving Anna to search for a toy submarine nearby if Kal did sound an alarm. Impractical, but Anna still wanted some piece of mind. She trusted Sam, but having a backup would prevent her from hyperventilating in a worried frenzy when Kal hadn't resurfaced in the last minute.

He was tinkering inside, adjusting the few controls available, working the rudder system left and right, up and down. So he had finally managed to get it calibrated! Initially, Sam had struggled to find a way to align the steering well, especially once the ballast, pump, engine, and frame had been installed. Anna suspected it hadn't been her first consideration, Sam had probably been dreaming up a way to add tiny torpedos or drink holders or a popcorn machine. She deserved kudos for style, but practicality still had to be considered, and Sam had a tendency to overlook such things. Anna leaned in close, holding the stick, and using the bottom of the wooden handle to rap on the bubble. Kal jumped clear of the seat, bumping his head as he stood. Anna hoped he wouldn't be so jumpy if a fish randomly drifted by. Even the backyard pond had a few, not that they would actually harm the metal frame. If he knocked himself out, well, some men were less suited for exploring the frontiers of an upsized world. She heard the click of the cockpit latch, and moments later, Kal opened the hatch.

'Looks like you've got it working then?'

Kal nodded. He wore a happy smile, alternating grins with rubbing the crown of his head.

'Listen handsome. I was going to finish this,' she gestured the popsicle down, rubbing its bright green and red, saliva coated length along his spine, 'but then how about we give it a real world test?'

Kal reached behind himself as the frozen treat grazed his back, returning them forwards coated in a multicolored syrup. He didn't seem fazed by the event, instead looking back up and holding his sticky hand in a thumbs-up.

'Such a sexy little man. I wish we could make you into a popsicle, I'm sure you'd taste great.'

Anna snatched him between two fingers, taking him out of the cockpit and carrying him over to the bed. She lounged backwards in an effortless flop, landing with her head propped against several vertical pillows, aligned along the head rest. She took another lick, then held out her tongue. She knew it would be stained with the flavors and colors of her icy snack.

'All I'd have to do, is tie you up to a stick, a little piggy on a roasting spit, and then dip you in some thick sugary cherry juice. A little time in the freezer, and you'd be ready. And once you were...'

Anna exchanged the popsicle with Kal, still held between two fingers, clamped tight around his legs. She inserted him, feeling as the rounded mass of his head passed her lips. Anna sucked lightly, feeling as her intake pulled on his neck and then dragged in his shoulders. His body disappeared through the ruby gates, up to her fingertips. He was so warm, and she felt his hands push down on her tongue, trying to force it away. She playfully began to twirl it within her mouth, sliding the thick muscle into her cheek and then back overtop of him. Then she pressed it down on his back, folding him forwards. She completed the first circle, slipping her tongue back underneath him, hands no longer held in front, and lifted. It brought him upwards, and splashed its slick coating against his face, cramming him up towards her palate. Anna lowered her diaphragm, and blew, forcing him outwards. His head popped out, and she brought him into full view.

'As I imagined Kal, you simply lack flavor all by yourself. If you were going to be my little popsicle man, we'd definitely have to make sure you marinated in juice for a few hours, minimum.'

Anna returned to the popsicle, watching as Kal wiped saliva from his eyes. It was dripping onto her knuckles, with several escaped droplets plummeting down onto her chest. They left a Christmas themed abstract painting just below her clavicle, lukewarm and smearing towards her bosom. She withdrew the popsicle once more.

'Being the gracious goddess that I am, I'm willing to offer you another chance. I've primed everything for you, so get in there, and do try to be tasty.'

And without another word, Anna rammed Kal back inside. She lowered her grip to rest along his shins, allowing him to go deeper along her tongue. She pictured him in there, the dark candy cave, whistling breath sounds passing towards a pit of unknown depth just hairs away. Anna moaned, letting the vibrations ricochet into him, still pinned along her tongue and held fast by her closed lips. She had to give him credit, he had performed so excellently in all orifices, having recently completed the miniature sex toy trifecta. If only she could swallow him, Anna mused, then he could get a full length tour. Alas, today he would only go so close, not that a little more excitement was out of line.

Anna began to suck, pulling Kal inwards, threatening to release him from her clasped grip, and then relaxed to press him out. Over and over, he moved but an inch each time, accelerating quickly towards the back of her throat before returning to a never reaching daylight. She let another moan break forth, adding a sweet tune to his sweet sloshing within her oral cavity. But she wasn't about to overstate his capacity for breath. Knowing that his face was still sucked down onto the indented surface of her tongue, Anna spat Kal back to the safety of her full hand.

Kal rolled onto her palm, the coating along his body spreading out along her skin. The forming puddle beneath eventually made its way through her fingers, sending long rubbery spires towards her awaiting chest. One by one, they broke and rejoined their predecessors, having now created a veritable mess of her cleavage.

'Fine, fine. We can make you into frozen confectionery another time. Yet it seems my little man has no regard for the cleanly state of my breasts. I believe this is something that must be remedied. Get in there, tiger.'

Anna spread her fingers, the forming gaps well lubricated, and Kal slid through. He landed on the ramp of her upper mounds, and was carried along into the cup of her bra. His descent only added to the mess. Anna brought her decorated palm close to her mouth, extending a series of feline licks that failed to improve her situation. Rising from the bed, she went towards the bathroom to remedy herself. With the tap ejecting cold water, she rinsed off her hands as much as she could, discarding the final remnants of the popsicle into the trash bin underneath. Kal was still sliding along the length of her right breast, likely smearing the cherry-lime goodness as he moved. There really was no way for him to actually clean up the mess, not unless he could somehow lick clear his own body. Sadly, super-human flexibility was not a trait gifted to her little man when he was shrunk. He was still damn cute though. Anna loved how easily he fit in the most, sensual, of locales. She wanted to play with him again, but in her mind, she wanted to add even more flair, and was finding a loss for creative ideas. Perhaps a visit to Cherry was in order. They did have everything after all.

'So I was thinking of inviting the girls to the beach today. Would give you an excellent chance to test the submarine. I think they are at that science fair thingy today, but it should be over soon. Think you can have it ready in an hour? You know, after you finish cleaning up there.'

Kal poked himself up from beneath the fabric of her brassiere, and gave her a quick nod, before diving back down and placing his mouth against her nipple. Anna inhaled sharply as he bit into the emblazoned flesh. So her tiny pet still had some fire left in him. The urge to let her vagina spend an hour or so chewing on him in retaliation became instantaneously tempting. How a man his size could still find a way to drive her libido to full throttle was a thing of wonder. Once upon a time, she had heard that size mattered. Anna giggled. They must have had the wrong direction in mind.