- Text Size +

He tried to wiggle his arms. They moved, but only as he rolled, never free enough to actually raise above his head and feel around. Another pulse of constricting force closed in. It was nothing like her vagina, but it was... so damn hot.

When had Anna become so forceful? Kal thought that licking her toes clean from a lake of sweet and sour sauce was kinky, but he hadn't expected this. She had never even mentioned anal, well maybe she had teased. But somehow licking her feet had turned to this? He was baffled, and aroused. His cock jutted out from his legs, yet even they were well wrapped. He couldn't bend his knees, but he could twist, sort of. Which only made the tip of his erect penis, leaking a slow and steady stream of pre-ejaculate, to rub and smear against her interior. He only felt it, there wasn't any light to assure him, but the stimulation returned from his battle against rhythmically squelching walls of concentric darkness rewarded him for his efforts. From above, he could hear gurgling, and breathing.

Anna was becoming a giantess, and was fluidly moving between jovial play and, well, this. Kal couldn't have asked for more. Yet, if she was willing to do this? What else did she have planned for their future. Despite being shy about his proposal, Anna had always been quick to want new and greater things. Which mean that if this was just the beginning, hardly two weeks into being her new pet, it promised even... crazier things. Would she go to far? Did he even care? He wanted it to go farther, wanted Anna to push herself, wanted to be her fuck toy and her aeroplane. Either he was incredibly lucky, or doomed, and in those moments, Kal felt far too aroused to make rational decisions.

Her body had a mind of its own, and he was at her mercy. He felt a pair of pronged fingers mash against his feet. Anna's sphincter clenched, and the tight, pitch black canal coursed around him as he began sliding further in. Kal could feel a slick texture padding into his torso as he propelled deeper. Was it just the sauce, or was it her shit? Short of tasting it, he had no way of knowing, yet as he twisted, he felt as if he was accumulating a more firm coating. Her anus was enjoying his twists, and he felt her body lurch, clench, and twist. It only amplified the ever continuous dilation and closure of her anal canal against his body.

Her breathing had reached a peak. Yet he was entirely alone, immersed in the cramped space. Her fingers had not returned to pull out his feet, and they had not entered her vagina to rub along his length. What was she doing? The air was stifling and hot, and the smell. God, how had he not noticed it? The fecal odour filled his nostrils with every subsequent breath, and he felt his arousal hover and begin to wane. He was too wrapped in the novel of the experience that he had forgotten where he was. He was in his girlfriend's anus. And she wasn't touching him, or pulling him free. She could be doing anything and he wouldn't be able to tell. How long had it been? A shiver creased his spine as he felt a river of mucous dribble along his shoulder and side, slipping past him with a peristaltic laze. Kal could feel more of the semi-solid sludge around him, was it accumulating? Did she intend to leave him in here? Was her ferocity not a desire of sexual passion, but an intent to actually dismiss him to become waste? Would Anna do that? Let him become... her shit?

Kal forced himself to resume squirming. He made no forward progress, and felt no ridge or draft to suggest his toes finding an exit. Yet how could he really know, the walls all felt the same. If he had been sliding deeper, there were no signposts or landmarks to alert him. With a desperate twist, he felt as his cheek smeared through something foul. His momentum carried it across his face, lathering his nose and lips and chin in Anna's feces. Kal spat, but only managed to trade breath for mouthfuls of scatty fluid. Did Anna not realize that eating made things... move along down here? If she wasn't going to push him out soon, he would be pushed out by something. And if she still held him, locked in a prison of anal darkness, it would continue forward and cover him. He had no idea how long that might take, minutes maybe? His erection was gone, panic threatened to overwhelm. How did he get out, how did he slide himself towards her anus and to freedom?

Something was changing. He felt a pressure against his body. The walls were slamming shut with greater force, enhanced constriction that suctioned against him, and smeared the existing matter all about him. Her fleshy prison lay flat against his body, preventing his breath, holding tight for precious moments as he waited. His heartbeat slowed and he felt it shudder in his ears. Or was it her heartbeat?Short and shallow breaths came, then another long, gurgling bubble. Kal felt a rush of foul air bulge towards his head from above. Things were shifting, and her body was more than happy to escort additional contents towards the end of her digestive pipe. And he was the only thing blocking its path. Not that he could feel anything yet, just the sense of an impending boulder crashing down from above that drove him to fear. He was given no reprieve. Suddenly his body began sharing space with an additional phallic length. The elongated hoarders began to rub against his back, then jotted into him, pressing firmly. Her fingers? Anna was masturbating? She was still busy pleasuring herself, enjoying his sensation. His attempts at escape were fueling her, and even as Kal flailed his legs with futility, her fingertips jammed farther and deeper, reaching even past his head. They began to twirl him, pushing him one one side and causing his body to rotate with her, only to be met with another cushioned depression of her finger pads. Her pelvis was beginning to tense, and Kal felt far more than fingers bearing down on him. Her muscles, her uterus, anything inside was being mashed downwards into the arches of her woman's belly, and it packed against his helpless body. It was as if her body was attempting to flatten him, hoping to extrude little more than a pancaked piece of Kal shit, spent and prime to discard. He used his fists, curled tightly to try stalling Anna's passion attempting to crush him, earning a few moments to draw malodorous breath. He inhaled sharply, finally relaxing his shoulders and forearms, unable to overpower her pelvic musculature any longer. The surrounding darkness slammed him, then relaxed, then contracted once more. Over and over, until her body began to finally succumb. Her flesh began to recede, returning him to a confined yet survivable abode.

Was that, an orgasm? Within her vagina, her climax had contracted her body and expelled him. Within her rectum, he was just compressed, then left to draw deep, humid breaths that rang with the scent of Anna's digested deposition. Would her orgasm mean that he would exit soon? Kal attempted to slow his pacing, redirecting his panic with no fear of compaction to fuel it. He had pleasured Anna from within her rectum. His beautiful, wonderful giantess had taken him like he was little more than a butt plug and forced him to wait within her bottom while she masturbated. Could he have asked for more? She was a goddess, and he, just a plaything. And she had blossomed from that shy flowering woman to a fierce, kinky angel. Kal counted himself lucky, he was alive and well, tarnished by the excrement that dabbled his Anna's inner sanctum, and pleasuring her body as no vibrator or phallus ever could. He was proud of her, and his arousal was returning.

Kal began to maneuver himself about once more. Hoping to reward his Anna for her trials, and felt his cock growing once more. She likely would never feel the throb and slide of it, brushing strokes along her yielding rectum as he twisted, but Kal bet she might imagine it. He wouldn't be able to finish in her, and even if he could, her body would just make efforts to smear it over him. Yet another substance of sex and smut and Chinese takeout to lather his body. Her body wouldn't even notice, for as far as Anna was concerned, a toy was pleasuring her rectum as instructed, and it was her say as to when he left. The scent of her body had tipped the line of intoxication, and the thought of being Anna's next bowel movement excited him. She would literally be able to shit him out, expulsing him from the same clenching sphincter that had consumed him. He wanted her to enjoy the experience of a toy within her. Somehow, he knew, even if he could tell her about the deadly force imposed by her bowels, he simply couldn't. If he did, he knew she would never consider repeating the act. And he wanted her, in every way, to use him as he was, again and again.

His reverie was interrupted by a shift, another groan echoing from above. Fuck, he had almost forgotten. Her next real bowel movement was approaching, unperceptively closer. Kal felt the walls' monotonous rub, but it brought this time a warm sensation to his head. Either the blood was returning from his cock or there was a thick log of welcoming waste, perched less than an inch away. God damn Anna, she needs to hurry up. Kal wanted to be expelled casually and slowly, but this was no time to extend her pleasure by actually converting him into the evening's butt stopper. Flailing would accomplish nothing, it was entirely on Anna to rescue him, either with her fingers or using her body's own defecation. Kal tried to jam his toes in and contract at the knees. He thought he was moving downwards, crawling slowly by his toes, arms still uselessly pinned. Nothing met his soles or his toenails. Was he progressing or just rubbing her gently, a lover congratulating their partner soothingly on a job well done. Another gurgle erupted in the cavern, another wave of peristalsis, forcefully sloshing along his body. Kal shut his eyes, increasing warmth approaching his crown. Immersed it blackness, it did nothing to adapt the scenery, and did nothing to slow the demon's slow approach. But it was too late. Kal felt heat, then a spongy tip prodding into his head. It impacted there, indented by his hair, forming a helmet of Anna's refuse. Please Anna... please...

His toes met creased ridges, thicker than the pipe that he occupied. Yet they were still so warm. Was her asshole opening? Anna, pleasure, push, Kal prayed. And she did. Not that goddesses held powers of telepathy, more likely, she had finally decided to expel her plaything. Her tiny man. Kal felt the log above move with him, partially smeared along his forehead and dribbling on his face. His scalp had it far worse, and he dared not extend his neck to free it. Muscles closed in above, generating a force that plummeted him forth. Kal tried to wiggle his toes, no longer meeting flesh but instead open air. He was almost there! He gave a few playful turns, yet Anna gave no pause, ushering him forwards and out. He still couldn't see any more than a few flecks of light that reflected in from below. His knees were free, and he moved his legs, flexing them to work out the knots of stiff confinement. Hips followed, and allowing his lower body full length, yet... his feet felt something strange.

It wasn't solid ground. Yet it wasn't liquid. It was soft and velvety, yet rippled at the touch of his toes. What was he exiting into? Where was he being expelled? It was warm, and round. Still unable to view, he explored the surface with the bottoms of his feet. Whatever lay there, it recoiled under pressure, yet maintained a distinct globular shape. Not stiff like a container, not liquid, just soft, almost inviting. It hovered there, and yet, as Anna pushed once more, the surface lifted away from his toes. As he slide outward, he came into contact once more. His torso was almost free, hands just able to feel the voluptuous exterior of Anna's rim. Another sloshing effort and he was shooting forth. With a final, liquid squelch, Kal felt his face slide over the slimy ridge to freedom. Opening his eyes, he tried to look around. His body had fallen into the soft globe, and the world outside seemed oddly hazy. Kal was still facing Anna's exit, watching it relax, folds of flesh coming together as one, pinching off the last of a discarded meal. It was majestic.

He tried to glimpse the outside of the sphere he now filled. It retracted against his efforts, yet he couldn't punch through. The moment he moved his hand away, it reformed a globular shape. Outside was a clear-blue fog. He was interrupted by a sudden shift, and turned back to the source. From the closed lines of skin that sealed Anna's anus, a solid layer had formed. Kal was torn free of her bottom, carried by the inflated sphere, and drifted upwards? He glanced in the direction of movement, only to meet a bright light that forced him to avert his gaze. Instead he looked outside once more, tiny bubbles rising around him at varying speed, bumping against his own and then shooting past. A gush of water splashed all around him and the ascent abruptly stopped. Kal watched the remaining liquid fall around his globe, joining the layer of soapy water that formed an ocean in all directions. Well perhaps not an ocean. To his left was a off-white, porcelain hill, towering above the water's edge. Kal followed it to a peak. He was in the bath!?

Kal spun, if he was in the bath then...

A hand lifted him up from the surface. He could barely make out the soft prints of Anna's palm as it brought him above the water and closer to her face. It too was blurred, but he still recognized her auburn locks framing her visage. Her mouth opened. Anna spoke through excited laughs.

'Kal that was amazing. Who knew that you were such a perfect little ass snack? Did you enjoy yourself? I was actually kinda worried.'

Kal wondered if she could even see him through the bubble's clouded exterior. He nodded all the same, vigorously, hoping Anna could see.

'I can't believe that worked! I just had to have you in my asshole. I wanted to know what it felt like to be that strong giantess that you always teased about. I wanted you to feel like I was in control. And fuck, that orgasm, who the hell knew it could be that incredible. Kal, you were... a superman, a teeny tiny superman.'

Proud. How could he feel any other way? He was right, she had enjoyed herself. He would keep quiet about the dangers of Anna's ravenous rectum. Supermen didn't complain. They shouldered whatever it took, anything to keep such a beautiful woman happy.

'And you look so cute! I thought it was a nice touch, do you like the bubble? Hah! I shat you out into a bubble. All I had to was smear some of the polymer on myself and pass a little wind in there with you. It softened perfectly in the bath.'

Kal laughed. So that's what this was. Anna had actually improvised and inflated a bubble of flatulence and Kal. He wondered if he should notice a stronger scent. His body was already stained with an off brown muck. Kal doubted he would smell anything over his own scent mixed with that of her excrement.

'Don't worry, I'll let you out later. I just want to enjoy seeing my tiny little man inside an ass bubble. A girl should be proud of what comes out of her rump. It looks like you got a little dirty in there too. Guess that's what happens when you live a life of danger. Things get messy, especially for miniature ass knights.'

Anna smirked, then tossed the bubble off her palm. Damn, he loved that smile. Kal sighed as he fell, closing his eyes and folding his arms into a reclined pose, resolute even as he descended back down towards the turbulent lake of soapy suds.