- Text Size +

Anna reached under the table. Kal was absolutely slathered in a rich red mixture of warm saliva and sweet sticky goop. As she glanced, her toes were still laced with the fluid, it now being partially cleaned and partially smeared over her forefoot and toes. Kal had done well, she mused, guess it was about time for a reward.

'Now Kal,' she said, lifting the tiny man up towards herself, 'it seems you've been working awfully hard. I know that you are probably quite hungry, but I'm actually not full myself yet. Do you know why?'

Kal was now standing on the top of Anna's desk. She placed him there, his body awash with the soup he had been gobbling down and sprawling about within. He stood there, eyes glancing towards her half eaten plate, a puddle forming as his lush coating dripped slowly from his limbs. Anna gave him a questioning glance, as if expecting a response. It would come of course. Kal raised his hands up beside himself, shrugging his shoulders. His movements were hindered, sticky and sluggish. Anna smiled wide.

'Well you see Kal, I've been so busy feeding my mouth that I forgot all about the rest of my body. You do realize that I have other hungry holes. No, not just hungry, famished. And do you know what would make an excellent extra course?'

Kal swiveled his head. Anna noted his expressions, he appeared confused. She would have to enlighten him.

'Oh Kal, you silly man. I guess I'll have to spell it out for you. I really do enjoy Chinese food, tiny morsels glazed and fried in any number of sweet and savory sauces. But you know, that leaves so many other places unfed. In fact, I bet if you checked between my legs, you'd notice one of them, already salivating. It appears that we've left the rest of your giantess terribly starved.'

Kal looked down over the edge of the table, crouching down to his knees. Anna had already lifted her skirt. Her opposite, untarnished hand was retracting her skirt. It provided an excellent view, easy for her, even moreso for him. Secretions had already begun darkening the fabric of her deep blue panties. She grinned as she followed his gaze. Kal broke from his inspection, glancing back up towards her face.

'Ahh ahh ahh, Kal. I think you have become plenty acquainted with that particular den by now. How about we make it jealous, hmm? Her neighbor is just as famished, even if she doesn't show it. Perhaps it's about time we share the love. What do you think, does my miniature boyfriend want to help tease my envious pussy?'

His eyes were wide. He almost looked frightened, if not for a stiff thimble arching from his pelvis. Poor men, they had no way to conceal their truest intents, especially when they were kept as naked toys for gigantic succubi. Even if he was afraid, a second cerebrum must have taken partial control.

'Well don't look so terrified my dear. I'm afraid that you don't really have much say in the matter. Doesn't that sound exciting? You, my little pet, are going to be exploring a dark, scary cave. There is simply no way of knowing if any monsters or treasure lay inside. All the more exciting for you. Maybe you'll end up some dangerous demon's breakfast, or maybe you'll find golden riches. Either way, ass snacks don't really get to choose. They just get eaten, by assholes like mine.'

Anna pushed herself out from the desk and stood, turning immediately towards the bed. Midway, she reached out her already dirtied hand, having only plucked Kal from the floor moments before. It lashed out at table level, easily sweeping him up and clenching around his body. He squirmed as it closed about him, coating her palm in even more saliva and syrup. She hardly noticed as she snatched him, bringing herself over to the bed. It was for the best, Anna decided, better for Kal to be well lubricated. Her teasing had accomplished far more than arousing her boyfriend to a stiff erection. Her own nethers were pirouetting at the temptation, filling her pelvis with blissful warmth. Her panties were taking the complexion of a dipped bikini, desperately begging removal.

Anna found a comfortable position on her knees. Kal was in one fist, pressed down onto the bedsheets. She winced as she watched a squirt meld with the white sheets below her hand, just as it pressed into the mattress for support. Still holding tight, Anna began to work down her panties, uncovering her moistened labia and perineum. Her cheeks had clenched tight, pinching the material between, and relinquished it slowly. Finally, she drew them past her knees and lifted each in turn, an inch off the bed, making just enough room to slide the barring garment down to her ankles. With a few flicking motions from each ankle, the skimpy blue mess shot from the toes of her left ankle and into bedpost, dangling there next to her purse. Not that she noticed, Anna made no motion to turn and locate the garment, instead leaving it to its flight from her lower limbs alone and discarded. She was supported on a fistful of boyfriend and her knees, head horizontal and facing down towards the pillows. Each sloughing motion was agony, she wanted so desperately to proceed that she cooed excitedly at the release of her panties from toes that now were cooled by precipitation of her own making.

Free of the bonds, she ensured her skirt was well folded into a revealing position. Only one person would be permitted to view, and he was likely scrambling to breathe as he fought her monstrous grip. Anna leaned onto her opposing fist, allowing herself to retract Kal's imprisoning hand towards her hindquarters. With a loosening grip, she unfurled it partway, being met immediately with additional droplets that fell from her fingertips down onto her posterior thighs. Still warm, they only ushered her onward. She became a woman in heat, primal and unyielding. But not so far swayed that she forgot to play with her impending meal.

'Oh Kal, I hope the view is spectacular back there. It's important that a brave knight scout the landscape. I assure you, that the cave is desperate to meet another adventurer. No other knight or knave has had the courage to enter. Or perhaps, none have returned to tell the tale. What's another knight to a dragon but a tasty meal. But I'm sure that won't happen to you.'

She drew her palm closer, painfully slow. Anna desperately wanted to shove him inwards, force him past the sphincter that clenched and relaxed with each of her tortuous breaths.

'It's approaching now little Kal. I do hope you are ready. Did you remember your sword and armor? No? Well, I'm sure that it wont be a problem for such a strong and manly man such as yourself. Probably best to take a deep breath, if my intel is correct, things can get a bit, noxious within such quarters.'

She felt his head, it wiggled furiously. His face, gummy with Chinese takeout sauce wormed into the creases of her upper palm. Was he not wanting to go in? Anna let the thought float away on an intangible breeze. No, he was going in. He was so close. Anna swore she felt another's soft breath on her skin. Her mind was filled with the picture of his tiny body, half enclosed in the giantess' grip, slowly approaching a wrinkled portal to an tight slick tube. It waited for him wantingly, patiently, opening and closing in smooth repetition. As the side of her fingers smeared against the hill of cheek, Anna felt the sensation of a crown of hair pressed against skin. It was so sensitive, shocking her entire body into a tensed position. Her clitoris was aflame, a raging jealous inferno that pleaded her to reconsider. It too begged for a male suitor. Shame, it would go unpressed and unplugged. No, this soul was destined for a more cramped tunnel of pleasure. A tunnel that was held shut by a now firmly clenched sphincter. Not that it would resist the temptation of a visitor, it would merely take a little force.

'Oh Kal, I wish you the best. Remember what you are now dear. A tiny little ass snack for a famished goddess. It seems that you are pledged with satisfying her whims. And indeed, she desires a miniature Kal plunged deep within her anal walls. Bon voyage!'

Anna curled her pinky and ring finger behind Kal's feet. They formed a base and she retreated her hand off his torso, encircling now his legs loosely. Just enough to keep him straightened as she...

With a forceful push he entered. Slick hairs drifted past the flesh, opening swiftly to engulf him. Anna forced her palm inwards, feeling as it slapped into her rim. Which left precious little of her boyfriend immersed in fresh air. His insertion stunned her. Anna was barraged with the shifting motion sprawling within the confining embrace of her clenching pelvis. It was so different from having Kal immersed within her vagina. She could hardly place the location of his body, but he continued to move. And each desperate motion shocked her as he collided with her insides. It was as if he was massaging the back of her vagina, Anna swore she felt it bulging forwards. Wanting more, she lifted her hand, vicing her fingers into a corkscrew and then feeling again for Kal's feet, wrapped in her sphincter's grasp. She twisted them inwards, spinning as they entered her anal canal with him. They scraped along the muffled walls, stimulating her as they forced him in to completion, only to squelch as she withdrew. Her anus throbbed with quenched appetite as it clammed shut.

Despite the torrent of intensity that clamored within, her fingertips brushed lightly against the wrinkled seal. It was if nothing had ever happened. Nothing marked his entry but they streaky fluid that left but a trace on her skin. Her body left no qualms over his immersion, continuously assailing her even as she sighed with contented reprieve. Slowly passing the initial hurdle, her body was adapting, and she regained mental control. It was a steady pleasure, a rhythmic massage that indented her genitals, but Anna felt herself relaxing. She would likely need more, but for a brief moment, she waited patiently, enjoying the wax and wane as she drew steady wind into her pounding chest. Cognition was returning, thank goodness, she mused. The monstrous ferality declining, she relented her position on knees and fists, rolling over onto her back. The twist was amplified inside. God, if she could only leave him in there forever. Of course, she still had yet to decide how to expel him. She really did hope he came out smoothly and unaccompanied. She wasn't sure that she liked the idea of dredging through any... unsavory messes to find him again. But one thing was for certain, she wanted to orgasm with him inside, and she had no intention of delaying for long.

He could come back out onto the bed? The pang that followed was a disconcerting mixture of pleasure and dissatisfaction. No, there was probably a better way that involved less mess. The toilet? She liked the idea of Kal plummeting from her anus and splashing into the water below. But if he was too exhausted to stay afloat, no, no, that wouldn't work. Anna rolled further, bringing her legs down and standing beside the bed. A toy then? Another squirm as she bent and opened the beside drawer. She brushed the polymer tube aside as she fumbled her shaking fingers towards a hollow dildo. Kal might like that, fresh from her ass into a dildo for later. Another shock.

Maybe.

Wait, what about...

Oh yes...

That would be fun. She was already taking a risk, what was one more?