- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Fifty thousand views.  Damn.  Hopefully this chapter lives up to expectations.  Read on, rate, review.  Or pause and take a bite of some of my shorter stories.  

Note to aspiring writers.  Don't write when you're hungry.  Just sayin', all you get are food puns.


'Hey Kal, I'm back. How was your day?' Anna called, from the bottom of the stairs.

He wouldn't respond, he never did, inconsiderate little bastard. Anna chuckled to herself. A boyfriend who listened to anything she said and never argued. He was perfect, right? She dashed up to the bedroom to see what he had been up to. She still had no idea what a tiny man did all day locked in a bedroom, but somehow, Kal always had a smile and seemed oddly entertained. Having toys become life sized helped the issue, but still. She figured being so enclosed, stuck with a bed and a desk in a room would be torture; she'd have to find a way to let him have some more freedom while she was away. An issue for another day.

Anna swung open the bedroom door and looked around. Where was he?

'Kal, where are you hiding? You know I hate hide and seek, you're way too good at it now.'

Nothing. She let her eyes search back and forth, watching for any motion on the carpet, nothing.

'Well that's a shame. I guess that I'll just have to eat all the Chinese food by myself. I hoped to maybe share a few nibbles of almond chicken with my hunky man but he's nowhere to be found.'

Anna pulled her purse from over her shoulder and set it on a bedpost, a dangling red ornament. On her opposite arm was a simple plastic grocery bag, with the label 'Ken's Chinese'. Something about talking with Ivy had made her hungry. Maybe she was catching giantess fever. Was that a thing? If you couldn't eat your boyfriend, some dumplings, meat drenched in sauce, and deep fried noodles would have to do the trick. So she had swung by the restaurant, delaying her return by a few minutes. With Kal only costing pennies a day to feed, they had saved a bundle on the grocery bill. Splurging wasn't really a problem when it was only on her. Any other girl would be insanely jealous.

Anna unhooked the bag from her arm and set it on the desk. From inside, she pulled out long wooden chopsticks, hind tips sealed together and poking out from a weak paper wrapping, the restaurant logo pasted on the front. Then she began unloading the individual dishes, set in tinfoil and topped with soaked through paper, ridges of foil holding them down against the foot. The metal was hot, but not enough to scald, and Anna arranged them around two paper plates. There wasn't really a reason to use two, but she let Kal have his own plate, unless she wanted to tease him with the utensils. Which was most days, she mused.

'Oh man, thank goodness my tiny man isn't here to enjoy this food. I didn't really want to share. What do we have here... oh yes! Ginger beef, sweet and sour pork, chow mein, veggie fried rice, yum!'

Anna unsealed the tins as she spoke, still glancing about to see if her hideaway was anywhere to be found now that the scent of deep fried meat had begun to scour the room. Bingo! An intruder was hidden directly behind the far post of the desk, napping. His back was pressed to the column, legs splayed out on the carpet. If she hadn't sat down, he would have likely remained undisturbed for quite some time. Anna decided to fix that.

While she unpacked, she slumped down in her chair, butt sliding forward to the lip and stopping. Braced on the awkward angle, she extended her right leg, slowly inching her feet towards Kal. She leaned in more, wiggling her toes as they approached... and...

'Gotcha!' Anna said, Kal snugly set between a separated big and index toe. He had awoken with a start, arms wrapped tight around her toes, squeezing them tightly as Anna withdrew her leg. As she resumed a comfortable seated posture, she felt Kal's tiny hands on her skin, feeling the ridges of small knuckles, sliding along polished nails. Sitting back up straight, Anna's feet were now planted flat to the floor just below the chair. Kal tried to push himself out from between her toes. She felt him press down with his hands, sliding upwards. Anna squeezed her toes together, feeling his torso deflate.

'If only I knew where my Kal was, I would be able to share all this delicious food. Shame, shame. I hope I didn't accidentally step on him when I came in. Guess I'll check after some dinner.'

Kal's palms were planted flat, straining against her behemoth toes. Anna giggled, lifting off the heel of her foot, and waving her toes back and forth, Kal helplessly flapping back and forth in the sweaty crease. Anna wondered if it was particularly pungent, after all, she had only taken her shoes off a few minutes ago. Not quite enough time to air out. Yet a strong giantess had to put her foot down when her miniature man was being uncooperative. And so she continued to waggle her toes, sliding her foot along the carpet as Kal squirmed. Maybe just a bit longer, she figured, then he can have a few bites. He needs to learn to appreciate how kind I am for bringing all this food. What a wonderful caregiver she was. Anna smiled at the thought.

'Oh, I think I feel something tickling my toes. Probably best to see what it is... oh Kal, its you! Well, why didn't you say so?' Anna teased. She released him from a reluctant grip and he stood, staring down his captor. Anna smiled at him with head tilted sideways and lowered beneath the lip of the desk.

'Are you hungry my little man? I think I can definitely spare a bite or two, what do you like?'

Anna made a pouted face.

'No reply? Well, I'll decide for you, probably something saucy, right?'

Anna took a scoop of the sweet and sour pork. It was smothered in a deep red sauce, deep fried bits of pork stirred within the luscious thickness. Instead of placing it on her plate, she tested it with her finger. It was still hot, but manageable. She brought the spoonful down past her chest, then over her leg, then to her shin. Once it was there, she began to pour. Instantly Anna felt the heat on her skin. It was pleasant, and the sweetness of the viscous liquid added to the sensation. It lazily drizzled down her smooth leg, a slow traveling river that headed towards her feet. It passed her ankle and splayed in all directions, so she lifted her foot, pointing her toes, redirecting the flow towards the tip of her extended digits. Downwards it passed, finally arriving to spread between her toes, leaving a trail of sticky red that slathered her wiggling toes. Once she had poured and adequate amount, she took her fingers and plucked a large piece of pork, pressing it between the toes that housed Kal only moments earlier. It stuck fast with its binding slop, and she bounced it there, directly in front of him. Kal watched the entire scene, eyeing droplets and streams as they coursed towards him. That is, until Anna nearly bowled him over with the bite-sized hunk of pork.

'Now that is much better, isn't it. My legs were a bit chilly,' said Anna, watching Kal intently, 'And now it seems they have gotten all sticky. But at least you have some dinner Kal. Chop chop. I need a small man with a big stomach to clean up this goopy mess. You can keep the pork, a present from your goddess.'

Anna brought her head back above the table. Her plate was still unused, a clean white sheen that demanded filling. Her stomach growled with intent. As she took a scoop of pork for herself, she almost faltered, a tickling sensation crawling up the dorsum of her foot. She felt hands press into the sticky layer that glazed her, and a tongue begin to lick. It teased her with tiny, inconsolable shocks. She fought to not shake him while he worked. She needed a distraction or her foot would spasm, and Anna had no intention of spending the evening cleaning sweet and sour from her carpets, walls and desk. Never mind watching Kal thrown clear into a neighboring face. With deliberate breaths, Anna tried to calm herself, selecting a generous helping of ginger beef and chow mein. She hastily broke the chopsticks at an awkward angle, taking them between shaky fingers and bringing her face down close to avoid an uncoordinated shuttle attempt. Something else to focus on. Kal gave her precious moments to think as he stopped, likely taking a chance to nibble at pork a la sweet 'n sour toe sweat. She repaced through her day mentally. Class was boring, only Ivy had managed to spruce things up. What a strange mind that girl had. It was almost inspiring to hear her desires cast out so candidly. And the picture she mentioned, it reminded Anna of when she had teased Kal after the board game night. Watching a man be slowly indulged by a woman's anus, perky cheeks tantalizingly bubbled around a puckered pink hole that demanded to be fed. Tiny wrinkled folds that parted, ringing a central hole that flexed and relaxed in rhythm, pulsating with jovial anticipation at a tiny man-sized dessert. She had seen versions where the man had been dipped in lubricant, clear jelly that oozed about as he was ingested. Other times he had been engulfed painfully slow, fractions of an inch of his body slowly disappearing into a soft fleshy tunnel. She particularly liked a short clip that showed him inside afterwards, finally released from sphincteric suction, surrounded by darkness and pushing his weight against the reinforced capture of her sealed anus. Anna felt the wetness that began freshly cleansing the palate of her vulva. It was just the distraction she needed. She hadn't felt a tickle in some time, how long had it been? And what about the one where the man was inserted directly into an awaiting... ooh! Kal! Gah!

The tickling had returned, why did she have to focus on it so much? It pierced even her dulled attention, thoughts that tried desperately to find zen in the arousing tonic of fantasy. Kal had expressed wanting her anus as much as it wanted him. Should Anna indulge herself, indulge him, push the boundaries? Ivy wanted it so badly, Rachel teased her relentlessly about being more dominant, Candy had pushed her to become the giantess Kal wanted, so long as their desires aligned. So had they? She was enjoying teasing him. But this went beyond teasing. To actually do, what they did? She didn't have any idea what happened past the crinkled gate between her posterior mounds. Would he be able to move, to breathe? Would he be able to escape, or would he... she paused at the thought. Would Kal need something substantial to push him back out. Or could she just bear down and expel him willingly despite barely having the girth of her usual... movements. And if he couldn't get out easily, then he would be pressed into the tail end of... ugh. She had to stop thinking about it. He'd be fine... just like all the men in the videos. Well, the ones who came out. They all came out right? One of the anal stories featured a man being pulled so far as to traverse her passages and end up within her stomach, only to digest and reverse the process in a... less solid form. Maybe she needed to talk to Candy first, that just made sense. Even if she was ready to emulate the fantastical, wondrous giantess of fiction, a girl needed to take precautions. Right?

Her vaginal lips felt moist. Not just wet, but cold. Anna snapped back from her mental circus. Kal continued to lick diligently, and resuming her faculties, she decided to toy with her toes. His balance quickly failed, and Anna felt the length of his body splat down into a mixture of his own saliva and sauce, laid across the top arch of her foot. He righted himself, and resumed cleaning. Was his tongue not raw yet? Kal seemed to take her playful demands as gospel. It was adorable, but still felt awkward. It wasn't like she would actually hurt him, and he knew that. Yet he played along, happily gobbling down mouthfuls of pork and sweat and sauce from the only plate she offered. Somehow she knew that if she allowed more of herself, he would do whatever she asked. Not just to please her, but to delve fully into his own sexual desires. She only had to provide the means of fulfilling his dreams and he would leap at the chance. And if she presented her ass... he would probably lube himself in hopes of being the first snacklet to ever feed a goddess' rump. He would likely wait patiently while he was swallowed into her rectum, heedless of what lay inside, if indeed anything actually did. He would bite down on her anal cherry, holding its juicy flesh in his teeth until Anna had received adequate recompense. Then she could expel him, however she liked. Damnit to hell! Why did she want this so badly? Every avenue pointed towards a magical, incredible, indescribably novel experience. How could she not try it? She had to. A giantess could have whatever she wanted. And in that moment, every ounce of her ever shifting willpower wanted Kal, tightly squeezed and thoroughly engulfed, deep within her anal vault.