- Text Size +

'Why are you smiling so much? Ivy, it's creeping me out a bit.'

Anna watched for her response, but Ivy's beam was unwavering. It wasn't something Anna saw a lot, usually Ivy wore a neutral expression, or pondering, but never happy reverie. Anna tried waving her hand in front of Ivy. Nothing.

'Are you going to say anything Ivy? You're the one who asked me here...'

She snapped out of her daze, blinking as her eyes refocused. Well, at least she was back to the present.

'Ivy, you wanted to talk about the other night, right?'

'I did. I really did. I'm sorry that I'm so distant. I just... I don't know, can't seem to get out of my head. And I discovered something amazing.'

'What? Really? Like, related to...' Anna lowered her voice to a whisper, 'to shrinking?'

'Mhm. Anna, I'm sorry I blurted out the other night. But I really did mean what I said. It's been something I've thought about since I was a kid, it was like watching a heffalump walk into the room after being told they were a fairy tail for two decades.'

'I get it, it's still weird for me too. Kal is a handful, pun intended.'

Ivy giggled, and even that was out of place. She's finally snapped, Anna mused.

'Anna, I want to have one of my own. I want a guy who can grip my hair or ride my shoulder as I walk. I want to have what you have. It just feels awkward to ask, how?'

'Ivy, I didn't ask for this, Kal did. I really don't think I can help you. You'd have to find someone who wants to be shrunk, like Kal. I don't know anybody else though. I didn't know such a person even existed until a month ago,' said Anna.

'I get it. I just hoped.'

Ivy paused on that note. Anna watched her, it was as if she was glazing over again. Almost.

'Anna, have you thought about what you want to do with Kal, long term?'

'Sort of, but I'm still playing it out day by day. I'm trying to find a balance, and its beginning to work itself out. Why?'

'I guess I have this fantasy in my mind. Like if I had a tiny man of my own, we would be together forever; going on adventures, exploring the world from two perspectives, overcoming impossible odds, riding into the sunset. I don't want to be disappointed.'

'I wish I could see even half that far ahead Ivy. I'm enjoying Kal at his new size, its fun, and its new. But I worry constantly about his safety. Despite everything, I still picture him as being this fragile thing.'

'Anna have you ever visited a 'giantess' website?' asked Ivy. Apparently she had no intention to stick to a topic. Anna watched Ivy's expression shift. Suddenly she was focused. The smile was still there, but her distant gaze had zeroed in. The intensity was back.

'Yea. I did. I actually learned about it from Kal, and then found a bunch of websites. There's a whole community dedicated to it.'

'What was your favorite part?' Ivy said, her pace quickening.

'I really, well, I um, kinda liked the insertion stuff. With the little guy being a toy, or just sliding himself in. Kal and I have tried it. It's incredible.'

Ivy's mouth paused, half open. Was she, drooling? For someone normally so composed, it was like watching her intoxicated.

'I went online today, in class. I was curious. When I saw Kal, memories came flooding back. Fantasies from a long time ago. But I was a kid then, I never used the internet. So I looked, I found some image boards. There was so many different facets to it all, but I just tried one. Anna... I'm really horny.'

Anna almost spat. What the hell had Ivy been looking at?

'What... what did you see?'

'It was a picture, with a woman and a small man. She was on a leather chair, and he was going up her... behind. Like a sausage being swallowed in one go.'

Anna smirked. She had seen similar images. They were definitely arousing, but Ivy was on a entirely new level, clitoris hovering on cloud nine. Ivy would have been perfect for Kal, Anna realized. The stars never seemed to align as often as one expected.

'Ivy, I've seen dozens of things like that. There's a lot more, and not just pictures. People have written stories, even made animated clips. You really like the idea of all that stuff?'

'I've only seen a few pictures, but it was so... vivid. I'm going to look at even more tonight. I don't want to eat anyone, I would never want to hurt my tiny man, but if it was all possible. If it was safe to try, I think I'd do it all. If he'd let me.'

Well, that explained a lot, Anna mused. Ivy's passion far outweighed her own, even if it was entirely speculative. Seeing someone want this so badly, it made Anna's stomach crunch into a knot. She couldn't remember the last time a conversation made her feel so awkward and so guilty simultaneously.

'Ivy, I'm not sure what you want me to say. Until you find somebody, you're just teasing yourself. I have no idea where to begin looking. You can't just go online and post an ad for tiny-men-to-be in the area.'

She didn't want to be the buzz-kill, but Ivy desperately needed to be grounded. How did she get into this mess? Anna watched Ivy's heavy sigh. That glassy look returned; her friend had sunk back into the recesses of her own mind. Anna waited patiently, glancing to the side, out at the view. They were seated on a grassy knoll, legs pointed diagonally and downwards, sun hidden by a few tassels of cloud cover. Ivy's forwardness was awkward, but Anna thought she had begun to understand. Her friend was a complex being, and seeing Kal had evoked something traumatic in her, far more than sharing his size had affected Anna. Unexpected, but not an impossible outcome, it was simply something Anna had never considered. Sam and Rachel had taken the news in the entirely opposite directions. Rachel was unfazed, and Sam thought the entire situation was either a riot or a potential art project, then changed her mind from one hour to the next.

'I've got it!' Ivy said, pressing off her hands and onto her heels.

'Huh? Got what?' Anna asked. Ivy was already standing, taking off at a jog. 'Got what Ivy? Ivy?'

'I'll tell you later. Thanks Anna, you're a genius!' she yelled over shoulder.

Anna watched Ivy dash off towards the main campus. She hadn't really helped at all... had she?