- Text Size +

Ivy sat near the back of class. She wasn't focused on the programming theory lecture. Time had slowed down the past few days, and she couldn't seem to escape her own thoughts. It suddenly occured to her that she had begun to idle, cognitively stagnating. Best to abort daydream. Ivy brought her fingernails down to her thigh, exposed under a hiked skirt as she among many in an extended row of desks.

'Ow!'

'I'm sorry, did someone have a question back there?'

Ivy didn't even look up. She heard the question, and had no intention to justify it with an apology. She needed a way back to the present, to stop dwelling on her new preoccupation. She let her fingers fall into position on the keyboard of her laptop. Her Bon-Hwa screen saver disappeared as she tapped the first key, a new screen flickering to life, its only question, her password. Ivy obliged, and was brought to her desktop. She whipped her finger on the track pad, the pointer drifting along her taskbar. Opening the browser, Ivy was faced with the search engine window, her home page. Simple, easy, functional. All the world's answers at the press of a button. Could it hold hers?

How had she not thought of this earlier? For a self acclaimed tech-whiz, how did she not think to just look it up? Sometimes the world has a way of clouding the obvious answers, forcing us to dwell on the why instead of the how. Ivy felt a twinge of zeal rising, and a pulse to match. The excitement of a new discovery, full of potential and wonder. A search engine, she mused, so very exciting. Even her self chiding failed to curb her enthusiasm as she tested the water, each rap of her fingertip on the keyboard teasing the murky depths.

After a quick shift to an incognito search, Ivy tried 'giant woman'. The ensuing listing was a series of height records, fictional characters and stories. One term caught her eye: giantess. She gave it a second round, 'giantess with tiny man'. Bingo. Ivy was rewarded with a plethora of choices, varying from images, stories, wanted ads to... pornography? Her experience with the intricacies of the flesh were limited to a make out session drunkenly at prom in her last year of high school, and a huge miss with a freshman in first week. She chose to look at a website of graphic art and pictures featuring giantesses in all kinds of roles. One held a man directly in front of her face, looking at the diminutive male with a digitally enhanced, hungry gleam in her eye. At the bottom was the caption, 'About to go down'. Down her throat? She intended to eat the man? Why would you want to eat someone? Ivy wore a frustrated look, and her neighbor had taken notice. She turned towards her left, and he swung away just as fast. She froze there, pausing to let the dirty glare hover. He feigned ignorance as long as he could, readjusting himself slightly with an awkward shift of his legs in the small tucked chair. As his gaze returned forward, he checked her direction quickly, and was caught in the fiery blaze. No sooner than he had looked, his eyes fell downcast, back to his own keyboard, and he resumed typing. Ivy smirked. Works every time.

Rather pleased with her intimidation, she returned to the screen. So people liked the idea of a giantess hungry for man flesh, what else? The gallery had hundreds of images, and she tapped the next few in rapid succession. Redhead picking up a tiny man from a jar, brunette with fake breasts answering door to find tiny men in her take out, oh, what was that? Ivy stopped clicking and hunched herself close to the screen. A giantess wrestled a dinosaur with bare hands, standing in a canyon that barely reached her head. On her shoulder, colorfully arranged heroes battled lithe lizardmen as they leaped from the cliff edges down onto her body. Amazing. Someone with much better taste than the previous. She smiled at her own pun, Anna might like that one. The next image depicted a man running for his life. The image zoomed in on his terror, arms flailed out as he rushed out from the dark underside of an ottoman. Directly behind him was a giant eye and a half-smile, lips indulged with bright red lipstick that accented her grin. Apparently the majority of giantesses were, less than friendly.

Several minutes had passed, and lecture was proceeding as usual without her. Ivy glanced at the sidebar, a listing of categories made available for the user with particular tastes. They were arranged alphabetically, which made the first... Anal. Really? Wait, what? Ivy knew what anal meant, she had spent more than fifteen minutes on the internet, but on a giantess website? She checked her flanks, and abducted her eyes to their limit, trying to see if anyone was perched behind her. A quick peek wouldn't hurt. She tapped the track pad twice.

The first image was a woman, drawn in a cartoon style, seated naked on a leather stool. Her head craned backwards to look over her shoulder and down at her own ass. Her cheeks were adorned with a shiny reflective square, reminiscent of a balloon, clearly intended to draw extra attention to the main focus of the image. And it did. A man's legs were sprawled out on the leather just below her cheeks, heels pointed upwards. He was half immersed in her anus, a series of peach pastel folds with a tint of red that were slightly retracted, engulfing his upper body. Clear-white fluid originating from her exit flowed down his spine and dripped from his waistline and knees. Her nail extensions were a deep red, stark contrast to his body, and were flexed just behind his legs, as if they were about to push. Ivy felt, warm. She felt the pang again in her chest, the same sensation that wracked her daydreams. But it didn't stop at a nudge. This time she felt a tingling emerge from her womanhood. Faint pressured shocks floated upwards to mingle with the breath caught in chest. Ivy slammed 'control-w' and her browser window exited, returning to her original search window. Her unstimulating, safe home page.

She swung her gaze both ways again. Nobody had noticed, or so it appeared. Eyes either focused on their own laptops or notes or the front of the room, but not on her. Thank god.

The image held in her mind far longer than her screen. If she had pushed, he would have been swallowed entirely into her rectum. A bit of ooze spattered over the sealed orifice. Her satisfied smile turning to a moan, then a smug grin. Her panties inched back up until her anus was hidden from view, its contents would never be suspected. Would he be able to move? Would he escape? Would she let him? It was so vivid and intoxicating. Either women loved the idea of forcing their partners into themselves on a permanent basis, or men fantasized about their girlfriends using them for their pleasure. Or perhaps more likely, both sides existed, in secret communication about their fantastical desires. But that only left another two dozen categories for her to explore. Ivy glanced at the time on the bottom of her desktop. It read one fifty. Ten minutes of sneaking through uncharted, sexualized images of tiny men and gargantuan women was probably best left for after class. Ivy reluctantly closed her laptop, then her eyes, exhaling steadily. Anna would be meeting her right after class, and then she had to finish her homework, but if she could last just a few more hours... her time at home tonight would be all the sweeter. The professor dismissed the class while Ivy settled into her zen ignorance of the surrounding world. She yearned to keep that image for a bit longer. He was held there, dripping, naked, thrashing, kicking, and then, 'slurp!'. Ivy contracted her glutes as she replayed his disappearing act over and over on the big screen hidden behind her dark eyelids... 'slurp!', gone.