- Text Size +

 Kal was neck deep. Anna had set him in a plain glass of warm water, just on the edge. She was finally relaxing. The girls had gone home, the exam was finished, and she was indulging in a well deserved bath. With all the trimmings, she mused. Bubble bath, check. Luffa, check. Boyfriend thawing off heat-sealing polymer for a giantess in training, check. She rest her hand on the surface, then waved it through the layer of pink foam that had burst up in tall order. Anna let them coat her arm, even taking some and bringing it to her shoulders, padding more and more on. Shoulder plates for the bubble giantess. Like some kind of super hero.

'How you doing in there Kal? Move yet?' she asked.

He wiggled a little bit more than the last attempt, but his arms was still held awkwardly in front, clenched to the twig bow. It would come off eventually, Anna guessed that it might take another half hour at most. Not a bad invention, she figured. After all, it wasn't invented for creating board game miniatures out of miniature men. She hummed to herself, old school seventies Billy Joel and his piano vibrating her lips. It was nice to relax. Damn nice.

'So Kal, I figured since I have you here, we should have a quick chat.'

His body was distorted to an odd angle, the light passing through the water and the glass wall depicting him as would a fun house mirror. He still couldn't move, but he blinked.

'I've really been trying these last few days. To be a giantess, your giantess. But I just wanted to hear it, well maybe see it, from you. Am I doing it right?'

He blinked again, twice in rapid succession. Was that a no? She probably should have agreed on signals beforehand. Kal wore a grin. That didn't help.

'Okay, hmm. Blinking isn't working for me Kal. Can you move your neck?'

Kal twisted his neck a bit to the left, a few degrees at most, then it held stiff.

'Alright, sit tight. Smile for good, frown for bad. We'll go with that.'

He smiled.

'Like I was saying... am I doing it right? I talked with Candy on my last visit. She told me that you were my property, and I should treat you like a toy, or at most a helpless servant. Is that what you want?'

Kal's expression went blank. Well that didn't help. Men were terrible at open conversations, and the yes or no dichotomy wasn't helping. He clearly wanted to say something, explain something more complex. It wasn't going to work.

'Okay. Umm. Damn this is hard! Let me try this. Candy suggested that I use you for whatever I liked, no holding back, anything or everything I desired. But I kind of like playing with you, like a team. A size-shifted duo, heart set in a world of adventure and opportunity. Do you like that side of things?'

Kal smiled this time, a happy toothy grin.

'Good. But then what about the other side of the fantasy? I've been reading online you know.'

Anna watched his face. He held a neutral expression this time. Was that a response or did he expect more? Anna lifted her toes out of the water to cool them off. They splashed pink bubbly goodness onto the lip of the bath, and it dripped down onto the floor. Her toes were more than half his height, and she held them there, next to his container. She wanted to ask someone twice the size of her toe if he wanted to try... darker things.

'I've seen the pictures, video clips, the stories. I actually found them by checking your browser history a few weeks ago. None of them involved math tests or board games.'

Kal transitioned to a smile at the hint of his online interests, but then waited patiently for her to continue.

'So like, one was an anime girl. She was lying on her back with her...' Anna tripped on the word. It felt strange to discuss Kal's porn history to him while he lay trapped in a half-full glass prison. Was she trapping him?

'Her asshole was pointed up. And it was lubricated, and it was shiny. She took a tiny man and put his feet against it, and then it opened up, and then she pressed his shoulders and he slid, and then she pressed his head and he disappeared.' she blurted. Anna still remembered the short clip. The petite blonde woman with the shiny butt winked at the camera after he was inserted, her fingers smudged with a slick dab of some unknown lubricant. The tiny man was completely gone, not even a wiggle, not a ripple of those rounded anime cheeks. Just ass food.

Caught in her own recollection, Anna's view had fogged. She blinked several times, letting a few tears clear her vision. Kal was smiling, sort of. It could have just been unease. Either way, it wasn't the jubilant grin from before. Yet something was different. His green pants housed a familiar pouching that Anna had seen so many times before. Clearly he was intrigued. She must have not applied enough seal between his legs. While Anna tried to quell her own arousal, that faint tremor of excitement that graced between her inner thighs, she couldn't suppress her curious glee at the thought of Kal wanting to participate in something so... naughty.

'That wasn't the only one I saw Kal. There was another, with the girl in the tiny plaid skirt. She stripped off her bra and teased her boyfriend about fulfilling his fantasy. She asked him if he wanted to join the fat of her breasts, or her ass. After he was swallowed, before he was squeezed out as waste. Does that turn you on?'

Kal's neck was finally gaining flexibility. His chin dipped down then relaxed upwards. A nod.

'Personally Kal, I think you are much more handsome as Robin Hood. Somehow Kal the slimy brown log lacks the same appeal. So how about one more flagpole litmus test? There was a giant woman who captured a teeny tiny man. She took him and placed him in a tiny little ball. You could see through it, just enough to watch as she defecated, smothering him in a pile of her excrement. Then she dropped it into the trash.'

It was incredibly strange being so candid. So explicit. Yet, it felt liberating. Kal's response, though mute, was plainly written in his eyes and from the tip of his extended phallus, desperately attempting to tear through the green fabric. Anna remembered being disgusted when she saw the last video. It was vulgar, vile, horrid, putrid, mortifying, but... now that she was the giantess, somehow, possible. Her body quivered despite the heat, sending out rippling waves that speckled the water's bubbly surface. She loved the adventure that Kal's new stature had unfolded, and she wanted to see how far it would go. Still, baby steps. Somehow she doubted that online fantasy and reality held a strong connection. Yet when teasing Kal, she felt entitled with full leeway to use anything, say anything, imply anything. Anna wrapped her toes around the right knob, twisting it counter clockwise, ceasing the scalding flow of hot water. Kal had finally loosed his arms, and was beginning to scuff at the remaining gel that clung to his outfit. Watching her boyfriend wading there, Anna reclined her head, settling back to her surreal daydream. A tiny man could be anything, with a dirty mind or a rampant imagination. Paper airplane pilot, butt plug, decorative paperweight, vibrator, full service tooth brush, lint cleaner, chew toy...