- Text Size +

Anna had slaved all afternoon, but it was getting close. She lay down yet another small piece.

'What do you think Kal?' she asked?

He stood on the table, inches from her hand. He was stooped over, plucking up the tiny green bit of fabric, pinning it around his shoulder. Then he lifted his arms and flexed his biceps. Anna nearly spat as she giggled, little bits of saliva blurting from her lips and spinning to the desk top.

'Oh yes. Aren't we just the most handsome man around?' Anna said, letting her arm rest on the table beside him. She flexed her bicep.

'Care to arm wrestle sir? Winner gets the last rib from Sunday?'

He nodded, and she placed her hand down en face next to him. She left it there, motionless. Kal approached, small but confident, and pressed his right hand to her palm, then he pushed. Anna felt a bit of pressure, her hand didn't move. She yawned dramatically. Kal leaned himself sideways, using his body weight to build additional force. Anna swore she saw him make a tiny imprint in her skin. Her hand remained still. Kal placed his opposite hand beside the first, and then leaned into both, his face growing red as he struggled.

'Oh! I think I felt it move. So close Kal, so close.'

Anna gave him a tiny shove and he fell back, flat on his ass.

'Best two out of three?'

He rolled forward onto his knees, pressed off one hand and stood. His attire only added to the humor. He looked directly up at her, fierce heat in his eyes. Then Kal turned as if to walk away. He took ten steps back, almost taking himself to the edge of the desk. Then he spun, shifting down into a sprinting position. He launched, pressing off his back foot, accelerating into a mad dash. His legs furiously scrambling, Anna watched with a curious smile as he raced towards her hand. He leapt, and she heard a blood curdling scream. Well, it was more of a long squeak, but she imagined it was a passionate squeak. Flying nearly two inches from the streaky wooden desk top, Kal hurtled towards her hand, still yelling. He crashed into it in full force, slapping against it with a sudden thunk. It didn't move. Not even a bit. Kal slumped to the ground below, breathing heavy and staring directly at the white ceiling.

'Well, that was dramatic. Why, you practically made an indent!'

He kept panting, resting beside her pinky finger. Anna lifted her hand up, then circled around his chest and brought him to his feet.

'Well at least you look cute. I'm sure the ladies won't be able to keep their hands off you.'

Kal brushed at his clothes, wiping off invisible dirt and lost pride. He was dressed in a Robin-Hood-esque garb, classic Errol Flynn. His green shirt and pants were set with thin brown leather vest and arm guards. The details were simplistic but fantastic. Kal had added tiny buttons from bits of thick gravel, and had fashioned a dagger from a piece of the grooming set, originally intended to clean underneath Anna's fingernails. It sat on his hip, strapped to a small leather belt. A thin twig, strung together at both ends by floss formed his bow. It sat a few Kal-sized paces away, next to a folded scrap of brown leather that was his hat. They couldn't find a small enough feather, so it was adorned with a bit of glitter coated plastic that Kal had sectioned to mimic the finery. Given more time, Anna was sure it could have been improved, but it was already past seven, and Kal wasn't even ready.

'Alright Kal, get your gear on. We need to finish the final steps.'

He grabbed up the hat and bow. He plopped the bit on his head and slung the twig to a chest strap that held it on his back. It was actually one of the first ideas she had decided on after speaking with Candy at the store. She wanted to include Kal in as much as she could, even if it took work. A true giantess would want to play with her pets, her toys. Anna just thought it was awful cute, and the metaphor was perfect. So she had purchased a small bottle of the polymer that Cherry offered for creating sexual objects out of tiny men. It was offered as a semi-permanent do-it-yourself solution for the artsy giantess. It could be safely spread on skin, dried into a thick plastic sheen with heat, and would hold firm until hydrated.

'Stand on the paper, hero-boy, and show me what you got.' Anna teased.

Kal walked onto a sheet of blank white printer paper. Set near the center, he grabbed the bow off his back and held it out in front of himself. He snatched an additional nib from a toothpick and nocked it, drawing the bow towards his shoulder. Then he froze, head turned slightly to the right, face set in cool expression. Anna brought the bottle closer, and unscrewed the top. It doubled as a brush, and she dipped it several times into the clear-gray slop. She brought it next to his shoulders and began to paint, watching the excess drip down his green shirt and fall to the paper. Anna swirled the brush under his armpits and knees, used vertical strokes to coat his back and chest. Dipping it back in, she retrieved the brush with renewed glaze and swished it between his legs and over booted feet. Finally, she wiped it down his arms and hands, keeping her face bent to close to inspect him and assure a complete coating. She left his face unmarred, but used the brush with careful intent to circle his neck, the side and the top of his head. Anna had no intention of someone grabbing him by the neck and accidentally hurting Kal, so the polymer would add support and keep him erect. Satisfied with her project, Anna walked over to the wall socket and plugged in her hair dryer. She held the red instrument in one hand, and used the other to test the heat. It would work well on low, she decided, which only left one step.

'Take a deep breath Kal, this should only take a few seconds, but you'll need enough room in there to keep breathing.'

He did so, inhaling deep, then letting out a small amount, preventing his chest from appearing looking ludicrously puffed out. She turned the fan of warm air directly into his path, and began circling him. Anna was sure to angle it in every direction, taking time to work it from above and bent low to the table to harden his feet and legs. Finally, the liquid transitioned to a clear lustre. She pressed her fingernail against him. Solid. Perfect.