- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

It was Wednesday morning, and Anna had slept terribly. She awoke, yawning, reaching off to her side to wake Kal. He slept on the pillow this time. It was all the bed he needed, lucky guy. She pinched her thumb and index together, then flicked. Kal rolled over twice, tossed across the pillow's cotton case, ending on his back. Then he rolled away from her, and pulled the tea towel that Anna had fashioned into a blanket up to his chin, pretending not to notice that he had been barreled across the soft landscape. Anna laughed.

'Seriously Kal, get up, I've got my test soon, and you promised to help.'

He sat up, blinking at her groggily with tiny eyes.

'Do you remember the plan?'

He nodded sleepily, then fell back down. Anna wasn't buying it. She grabbed his checkered yellow tea towel blanket and threw it off him. Then she grabbed him by the feet and tossed him into the air. He cartwheeled around as he flew, while Anna flipped herself over and underneath him. He landed face first on her chest, hugging her nipple. She wasn't wearing a bra yet, so they poked through the thin lining, leaving a generous indent. Nevertheless, they made a great landing pad for lazy bones miniature boyfriends.

'And we're off,' she cried, sitting up and twisting right. She bounced to her feet, and Kal lost his grip on her nightie. She watched him fall, plummeting towards the carpet, flailing in midair. Anna slipped her thumb into her panties and then pulled the elastic forward, leaving a distinct gap directly in his trajectory. Once he had fallen through, she let it snap back, catching him. Kal's legs kicked up above him as his chest was pinned to her pelvis. Anna walked to the closet and glanced around, feeling his breath on her pubic hair as he struggled. His efforts only managed to make him fall in a bit further, but not enough to actually come free of the waist band. She selected a plain beige brazier, a dark blue top with deep neckline, and a matching skirt. It was all part of the plan.

Anna removed her nightie and cast it onto the bed. She checked herself out in the mirror, pressing her landing pads together in the mirror and winking. Then she twirled once, wearing nothing but her panties, a half-human awkwardly poking out. She didn't care, she felt sexy. Her bra clasp set, she rotated it around to the back, and let the supports cradle her. Her top slipped on easily, leaving very little to the imagination. She feared the possibility of embarrassment from a nipple slipping out, but it was worth it. Satisfied that her cleavage would serve the necessary purpose, she slipped up the skirt to her waist, covering the flailing appendages. Anna watched herself in the mirror as she applied a thin moisturizer, lightly rubbing it across her cheeks, over her chin, her forehead, and under her eyelids. She followed it with a thin layer of foundation, a hint of blush, mascara, deep blue eye shadow, and soft pink lipstick. It was perfect she decided, but she still had to rush and clean up her hair. Bloody tangles took forever, even on a good day, and today was not being kind. Just before parting from the mirror, she pinched a fold in her skirt, being sure to grasp the undergarment directly below, and gave it a quick tug. She felt Kal fall into place, upside down and compressed against her pussy. She patted him down against the folded thick skin of her labia.

'Good man. You can work down there while I work up here. But don't tire yourself out, I need you on your A-game today. Momma wants a perfect score!'

Anna moved to the bathroom, in dire need of her brush, spray, and elastics. Kal bobbled against her pussy as she walked. Taking the brush to her hair, she worked it through, pulling through small knots and tangles that blemished her auburn locks. Careful strokes perfected their condition, and she took some spray to the finished product. She was about to start a simple braid, when she realized that her little Kal wasn't living up to his potential.

'Look alive down there,' she said, pressing two fingers directly against her crotch. It forced him partway between her folds, dipping him into the wetness that lay beyond. Kal began to squirm.

'Much better. If you have some time, feel free to lick it clean. I'm not sure we have time for breakfast this morning, but that doesn't mean we both need to go hungry.'

Anna gave him an extra nudge, feeling him deepen just a hair. She was rewarded with a pleasurable surge as he worked to dislodge himself. Her womanhood had him half entrapped, and it wasn't very good at relinquishing his tiny frame. Smiling as he writhed, Anna reached behind her head, and split her lengthy hair into three strands, working each one over another in turn. Practiced hands swiftly formed a tight braid that she let fall over her right shoulder.

'Clean as a whistle down there?' she asked, 'cuz were heading out in five. I don't feel you licking!'

She pinched his feet and twisted, flipping him upside down, still partially embedded.

'Don't think I don't notice you missing the topside.'

She gurgled some mouthwash, swishing it around until it burned delightfully, then spat. The green foamy liquid poured down the sink, aided by a quick twist of the knob. Anna darted back to the bathroom and snatched her book bag and purse, then descended the stairs. Going against her word, she grabbed a slice of raisin bread from the cupboard and dashed to the door. She locked it as she left and then got to the car. Before sitting, she reached lifted her skirt awkwardly, and pried Kal from her vagina. He was sopping wet, but better him than her panties. Lifting him by the legs once more, she brought him up, reorienting him head up, and then slid him into her bra. With her low neckline, he was able to stand, head and shoulders over the dip. She hopped into the car and twisted the ignition.

'First of all, we need to go over the plan one more time. And second, you need to take a shower Kal. You smell like you've spent the night in a brothel.'