- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

In the smothering dark of the palatial house, Mary and her cat-eared comrades scurried across floors and through cupboards and drawers, gathering up whatever could be of use: food scraps, tools, bits, odds, ends. It was thievery, yes, but they only stole from the rich, and what they pilfered was, to someone so much larger, a rather paltry amount; it could all be easily ignored by someone with means. Or so the gang of catgirls thought.

Mary paused at the bottom of a towering wooden table leg in the home's cavernous kitchen. She had a heavy corked jug of milk slung over each shoulder, and needed a break after running at a steady clip across open ground. But everyone in the gang had to pull their weight. Even someone prone to asthmatic attacks, like Mary.

Mary's shoulders started to feel a little better as she eased the weight of the jugs against the table leg. She adjusted her ragged shirt and trousers, and then pulled the cloak of stiff material she wore a little tighter. It was one of many tailored by her own hand for protection against the cold rain -- they were requested by friends and acquaintances alike. One of those friends, Francine, ran by Mary now, a worried look on her tanned, cherub-like face; the blond curls framing it bobbed at either side. "We need to go!" The young catgirl cried out. Mary's ears tilted forward, her face determined. "I know," she called back, "I can do it!"

Mary trailed behind Francine and tried to ignore her raw lungs, and pained breaths. The albino catgirl kept reminding herself that every step she took brought her closer to another break -- they just needed to get out of the house. Mary's long white hair streamed behind her as she hustled forward, made more difficult by the milk swishing in the jugs, and how they constantly shifted their weight. Yet she kept watch, her dark red eyes attentive, scanning the dim room ahead of her.

The gang was on its way out. Ahead of Mary and Francine, more catgirls fell into a casual formation, all of them laden with goodies lifted from the homestead. Mary started to feel at ease, seeing their familiar faces -- and the almost-familiar faces of the newer girls with them. So much so that Mary didn't notice how the ground shook underneath her own running feet, more and more, until she almost stumbled as she fell out of rhythm with the ground.

Mary gasped and reeled to recover, jugs splashing in protest; she felt drops of the cool liquid on the back of her neck. Then the screech of a heavy brass doorknob stunned the heaving catgirl as the sound reverberated overhead with force as powerful as thunder. A shadow appeared at the door leading to the kitchen: at the center of the door was a rectangle of textured glass, yellow like whiskey. While Mary couldn't see who was on the other side, the shape was distinct: someone lithe and tall in form, with pointed, triangular ears atop their head and a big bushy tail, like the head of a paintbrush, swaying back and forth.

Those ears! It couldn't be: there was a wolfgirl that Mary -- and every cat -- had heard of, famous for her fondness of drink and coin, and infamous amongst catfolk for stories people told about her; that they'd seen her casually step on a catperson once, or dropped someone into her mouth like a snack. Whether or not she was as cruel as stories told, one thing must be true: this wolfgirl was as tall as Mary had heard, taller than some humans even, and a giant to her and her kin. When finally the great slab of a door swung open and revealed the wolfgirl Mary dreaded in all her glory, the tiny woman realized with terror that she must be right.

The giant intruder held the door open with one hand, the other resting on her hip -- it was a triumphant pose, and she wore a predatory grin on her youthful face; a spill of long, orange-brown hair framed her visage, and her tail was the same color. The towering woman wore heavy clothes like a traveller might, with mud-caked boots and baggy, dusty trousers, as well as a cloak with a hood pulled back. Her big brown eyes were soft but focused. Her gaze instantly fell to the floor and spotted the catgirls scattered about as if she'd been expecting them all along.

Curiously, the woman bit her lip, like she'd been struck by a thought that excited her; quickly she raised one leg and then the other, pulling off her heavy boots to reveal slender, delicate bare feet. Then she walked -- really, she danced -- forward into the center of the room amidst the little women. She twirled, taking them all in and just barely missing some of them -- anyone who suddenly found themselves beneath her falling soles had to dive out of the way or get smashed flat. Mary saw how the giant left damp footprints across the hardwood flooring, and watched her dangerously stamping soles with apprehension. She felt short of breath just being close to someone so huge, and it was a real effort to fight her panic.

Everyone around her was frozen, including Mary: she could do nothing but observe, legs shaking, teeth chattering, as this playful barefoot wolf moved with such grace and agility, as if she enjoyed making a show of just how nimble she could be despite her towering size.

"Here's the thing, munchkins," the woman called to the crowd gathered at her feet. No one amongst the cluster of miniature women was more than a few inches tall at the tallest. All their little eyes glittered as they gazed up at her. "My name is Holo, and I'm here on behalf of the owner of this fine house."

Mary gasped: Holo; it was her! That was the name of the notorious wolfgirl. Mary'd had nightmares about her, even. Now here she was, flesh and blood. Real. Towering. Grinning down at them like she had a secret she couldn't wait to share. The twinkle in the giant's eye made Mary shiver. She looked over at Francine, worried; the blonde grimaced back in kind. Then Holo continued, and Mary thought she had an odd way of talking -- in a drawl, slurring her words. Mary ruminated; there was something off with this giant.

"I've been given a generous pay of three gold coins -- up front , I might add -- to make sure that this manor is clean while its masters are out for a few days. And that means," Holo let her words trail off, feigning innocence and stepping forward. Mary watched the giant's elegant, shapely foot glide over her. She felt transfixed by the sight of it. Holo's slender, smooth sole rose up and slapped down with tremendous power. So much so that Mary was nearly rocked from her footing -- and then all at once Holo's other foot was flying through the air with the same speed and grace, sole wrinkling as it arched.

Then, as Mary watched -- her eyes slowly widening with horror -- Holo's foot came down right on top of adorable, bubbly, tan-faced Francine and her carefully-done blond tresses.

Francine realized she was the giant's target too late, and her short scream was clipped by the THUMP! of Holo's foot slapping down against the wooden planking. Mary could still see her friend, dangerously scrunched beneath Holo's long and thin toes, which were splayed over her. The woman pressed the catgirl down cruelly, grin widening as she increased the pressure on her. The jugs at Mary's shoulders crashed to the ground as she rushed forward, reaching out toward her friend.

Francine let out one more pathetic whine before Holo's foot shifted. The tiny feline's pained little face was forced up between Holo's big toe and the next. They came together and popped the girl's head like a grape with a single, hard flex. Mary screamed shrilly, but it was drowned out by Holo laughter as she clenched her digits through the mess of Francine's exploded skull, chunks of brain and rivulets of blood oozing around her shapely toes.

"Where was I? Oh, yes!" The giant finally finished her thought: "And, that means getting rid of every single one of you! Ha-ha-ha!"

A frenzy of movement erupted around Mary; catgirls abandoned their booty and ran in every direction amidst a cacophony of screams. Holo wasn't worried by the attempt of the tiny crowd to escape her. She appeared calm, in control -- happy even.

The giant wolf hopped forward, bringing her foot down on top another screaming little woman with expert aim and a sickening crunch that filled Mary's ears even over all the noise. Mary finally broke out of her daze and fled. Holo wasted no time in leaping back into the air, arcing over another girl, Philippa, who also wore the kind of cloak Mary made.

Philippa was one of the first girls to ask for a cloak, in fact. Mary thought about how long she'd known Philippa; then in the next moment Holo's foot crunched down on top of the girl and moved on just as fast. It left her a flattened, ruined mess, barely recognizable -- but just enough to disturb Mary to her very core. Blood as dark as the floorboards was splattered all around the girl's pale form, pressed paper-thin; it soaked the ruined cloak, which was mashed down into the clumps of orphaned meat and gore that was no longer Philippa.

Holo continued to hop from one foot to the other, moving forward across the room, crushing someone Mary knew with each and every step. Mary watched as girls she'd known for years, or sat with around a cookfire the night before, or made a cloak for, or helped through a hard time -- they all died around her in an instant. They were there one moment, and then smashed flat by Holo's soles the next with an unending SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

It was a dance of death, and the flattened bodies of the helpless catgirls were pounded into the wood, or stuck to Holo's soles as she moved in a fluid, uncaring way that belied her deadly celerity, cackling all the while. Holo passed over Mary's head several times, and several times the tiny catgirl feared the woman's sole would pound her into oblivion. The end never came, though bodies fell from Holo's sole and landed with nauseating plops all around her.

Mary was filled with disbelief when she managed to reach the edge of the room, and scurried beneath the biggest, heaviest piece of furniture that was nearby: an elaborate set of drawers -- the kind tiny Mary would love to plunder, under more ideal circumstances. Other shapes moved closer, and familiar faces joined her. They huddled together in the dark, shivering; they flinched all at once to each of Holo's powerful stomps beyond their shelter. It was impossible to ignore her laughter, or the curt death-screams of the unfortunate souls who still scrambled for safety.

And then the rhythm of the footfalls changed, causing Mary to glance over her shoulder. "Oh goddesses," she muttered. Holo's big barefeet were padding directly toward the piece of furniture Mary hid under; smashed and broken bodies littered the floor in their wake. To her surprise, her pursuer walked right up to the dresser and then toppled it in an instant, sending whatever was on top of it crashing to the floor; drawers fell from its frame and spilled their glittering innards. In that moment, seeing the sense of satisfaction on Holo's face as she grinned wildly down, Mary realized that her giant predator was quite drunk.

Holo, cheeks red, laughed again and raised her foot, showing the catgirls her long, shapely, deadly sole. There was half of someone still smashed to the round surface of Holo's heel, looking like a faded tattoo after being so carelessly trod on; streaks of blood were mostly lost in the sweaty sheen that covered the glistening sole above Mary. She watched the overhanging foot with terror.

Holo's foot stopped moving upward, and all at once it was plummeting back down at the girls beneath her; Mary screamed and fled from the pooling, expanding shadow. It seemed to stay glued to her, and all the little hairs on Mary's lithe body stood out and tingled. She expected to be smashed into nothing by a single stomp from Holo at any moment. Mary sensed a presence above her -- the air was suddenly warm and thick, like it had weight to it, and a saccharine scent tickled her nostrils -- but then the shadow was gone and she heard the shrill scream of whoever was behind her; and then a crunch of bone, and a squelch of meat being pulped.

"Mary, this way!" A girl in front of her called. It was slender Angelica, one of their best runners. Mary redoubled her efforts to catch up with her friend, who was moving to hide under the cover of a drawer scattered from the flipped dresser.

A fleshy structure moved in a blur before Mary, and then Holo's pink foot was upon Angelica. The giant's long, dexterous toes buffeted her helpless body beneath them. It was a savage, continuous beating, though Holo giggled above like she'd just told a familiar joke to some friends at the pub. Mary slowed in her run, feeling suddenly powerless and hopeless as she watched her friend cry with pain and frustration and try to fight against the toes atop her, only to get smashed down over and over. At one point, Holo's big toe rose and fell, up and down, again and again, like a hammer, dribbling Angelica's tiny head against the hard ground as if it were a ball. Marry could hear the other girl's skull bouncing off the floor, and saw how her face was beaten and bloody; bruised and puffy, misshapen.

Then Holo's big toe came down again and Angelica's head crumpled into a pile of red mush like a burst-open watermelon.

Mary couldn't keep herself from gazing up at the giant, furious and yet so full of fear; the comparatively miniscule woman shook all over, and felt her chest seizing up: Holo was looking right back at her, with a sparkle in her eye and a hungry grin stretching her lips. Mary felt weak, caught in that gaze; helpless to whatever Holo had planned for her. She wanted to run, but she felt suddenly frail, as if her legs were twigs that might snap when she started moving forward. Holo's towering body felt inescapable. "Please, " Mary murmured with a stammer, but it was far too quiet to be heard by anyone. Mary didn't even know she had said it.

A hand pulled Mary back toward reality: someone grabbed her arm and dragged her forward, and Mary's body followed along automatically. The diminutive catgirl, near fainting now, was just hoping to be taken anywhere that wasn't blanketed by Holo's shadow. It was a new girl that led her, Mary saw; she was pretty sure Jasmine was her name.

Mary had barely taken a few steps behind Jasmine when another hand, huge, lowered into view and two giant fingers deftly pinched the nape of Jasmine's outfit, lifting her as she shrieked in surprise. Mary's feet suddenly weren't on the ground either, with her cloak similarly pinched at the base of her neck. Then she was rocketing upward as Holo straightened and brought the two squirming creatures before her mischevious face. To them, being up by Holo's head was a dizzying height, and swinging to-and-fro in empty space left them full of worry for their lives -- that they might plummet the great distance all the way to the floor beneath Holo's slender, cruel feet.

Mary swallowed -- a nervous tick -- as she stared over the giant's deceptive, friendly face. Holo appeared pleased, completely unaware of how much pain and terror she caused -- no, Mary realized, she must revel in it. That smile wasn't vacant, or naive; it was full of delight.

Holo leaned her head back and raised Jasmine over the glistening pink muscles of her yawning mouth -- she let the tiny feline drop without a second thought, snapping her mouth closed around her treat with a smack of her lips. Holo gazed down, red-brown eyes lidded, watching Mary as she murmured happily and started to chew. Bones snapped and the muffled screams behind Holo's lips were wild with horror and pain. Then Jasmine's protests stopped all at once, the snapping lessened, and Holo swallowed with one big gulp. She opened her mouth and showed Mary how it was mostly clean, with scraps of clothing and meat between her teeth. "Mmmmm-yum!" Holo said with a laugh, and then popped Mary in her mouth next.

Holo's great maw rushed forward to meet Mary. In the blink of an eye, it surrounded her completely, plunging her into a moist and muggy darkness. Mary wailed as something surged against her and forced her into the hard, uneven wall of Holo's teeth: the giant's tongue. She fought against the slick organ, but it was useless; it was too powerful, and seemed to be all over her at once. It beat her down into the soft floor of Holo's mouth and covered her with thick, tart-smelling saliva. The tongue, glistening in the dark, came down on her face in a flash and she felt her nose crack; Holo's pur of pleasure was deafening as she tasted Mary's blood.

Mary couldn't stop screaming. She was desperate to be out of Holo's mouth, and to not end up between the giant wolfgirl's gnashing teeth like Jasmine. It was like a nightmare Mary would have had about the brutal legends surrounding Holo, but now it was real. This is how I'm going to die; the words kept repeating in Mary's head. Holo's tongue shredded the clothes from her body -- handmade cloak and all -- and Mary was helpless as the writhing, wet organ pressed all over her. The giant rolled her around her mouth and sucked on her naked form like candy.

A great swell of saliva carried Mary's body upward like a ship in a storm; Holo's lips puckered, forming a cavern of wrinkled flesh that led out to the world beyond, and an escape from death inside Holo's maw. Mary's eyes were glued to the sight of the exit as she tumbled, and then all at once -- carried over Holo's lips with a deluge of spit -- her stomach sunk as she realized that her freedom meant dropping the length of Holo's colossal body in a glob of saliva.

Mary's shriek was near silent, choked with Holo's spit. She flailed and twitched, weightless in free-fall and unable to control her descent. With a SPLAT Mary hit the ground, the goop spreading out around her like a splatter of translucent blood. More pain than the tiny girl had ever experienced before rocked her body on impact; she could feel every bone in her body, and every nerve sang in the immediate, potent afterglow of the sensation.

The catgirl realized she'd landed on her back, and that the sky she was gazing up at was actually Holo, too large to take in all at once. The titan grinned wolfishly, hands on her hips, and lifted a leg. "Looks like you're the last one, runt," Holo taunted, her sweaty sole filling Mary's darkening vision; the salty-sweet scent of Holo's foot filled her every breath.

"Please," Mary begged quietly once more. Her breaths were shallow. She was completely out of energy. Surprisingly, she found the idea of simply falling asleep very appealing -- anything to escape whatever torture Holo still had planned. All of a sudden she envied her friends who had died quick deaths, horrible as they were.

The warm, heavy blanket of Holo's foot pressed down on Mary; the tiny catgirl gnashed her teeth as her bones creaked with pain under all that pressure. "Aw, did you break during the fall," Holo asked innocently. Her foot rose and then came back down, slapping Mary's body. "Can you even move anymore? Maybe I should just squish you."

Mary fought against the fragrant flesh that pinned her. Before her mind could remind her body how spent it was, Mary kicked her knees up into Holo's skin, and pushed at it with her arms. Almost impossibly the flesh lifted, and Mary's efforts only increased. "Oh-ho-ho," Holo chuckled haughtily, "So you do still have some fight left? Think you can stop me from pressing you flat, little cat?"

Holo giggled and Mary struggled as a sole much larger than she was lowered down. She pressed her palms up into the warm, soft flesh and tried to use her knees to prop it up. For a moment the sole's descent seem to have stopped, but ever so slowly pressure started to mount. Determined, Mary clenched her jaw and pushed back up against Holo with all her might -- which, after her spill from between Holo's lips, didn't amount to much at all. The pinned woman shook from head to toe with the effort, teeth bared. Holo's sole wouldn't budge no matter how hard Mary pushed -- beyond the soft flesh, there seemed to be an iron wall.

Holo's laughter filled the air and her foot became several times heavier in an instant. Weak with exertion, Mary gasped in surprise, and tried to wedge her limbs between Holo's sole and the floor, like the legs of a table, in one desperate last-ditch effort to keep it off of her. A painful amount of weight settled onto Mary's limbs; then too much. As if that tabletop was far too heavy, Mary's arms and legs buckled and snapped, and she screamed as Holo's foot mercilessly settled on top of her. Mary's crushed appendages were splayed out at her side at inhuman angles as the giant wolfgirl's foot molded around her and continued to press down; the scent of Holo's sole was Mary's only air to breathe as she felt her skeleton crumple in places, finally giving.

The giant's foot lifted and Mary saw how Holo smirked down at her. Then she stepped down on Mary once more, further grinding her bones and mashing up her limbs. Mary lied there, twitching uncontrollably, bleeding from tears and cuts in her flesh, overwhelmed with pain as she sobbed between Holo's feet.

With a happy noise Holo hopped over Mary and went over to the side of a room, toward a small bar. She picked out a bottle full of gold-brown liquid and then sauntered back, swigging right from its glass neck. Then she reached down for Mary and walked over to a big padded couch, tossing the catgirl's broken form onto its cushions.

"Mm," Holo purred, and Mary strained to see what she was doing. She heard material sliding against flesh. Mary just barely managed to force herself over onto her back before she saw Holo's bare ass hanging over her, with the wolfgirl grinning down between her legs, tail swishing across the cushions of the couch.

Mary's screams were smothered by Holo's wet lips. The soft folds of Holo's pussy rippled over the entirety of Mary's form, covering every inch of her -- heavy enough to press her down and cause pain to flare up through her smashed body. It was suddenly hard to breathe; the air was thick with the cloyingly sweet smell of Holo's sex. Mary's body was covered with a hot liquid as thick as syrup, and the hard nub of Holo's clit beat down against her with the movement of the giant's hips.

Holo moaned hungrily and her hand reached down under Mary and scooped her up. Mary wailed as Holo's vast form stretched above her -- the giant was lost in her arousal, lips parted and eyelids fluttering. Holo pressed Mary against her crotch and forced her between her lips, plunging the tiny catgirl head-first into her pussy up to her waist, in and out, over and over again. Holo was clearly enjoying it, loudly; Mary was in a constant state of panic, feeling like she might suffocate inside Holo's sex, or drown, or get shoved in the wrong way so that her neck snapped. Every moment outside of the giant wolfgirl's pussy was precious for the tiny woman's survival, yet still Mary found herself wasting what little time she had begging, rather than gulping down the air she so dearly needed.

Holo roared with delight, every muscle in her body tensing as she curled her toes and came; the slick fleshy walls all around Mary contracted inward, and the catgirl screamed as her body was smashed into oblivion with a wet squelch.

Chapter End Notes:

thanks for reading!