- Text Size +

Shinji and Asuka woke up in their respective rooms to the sound of Misato’s voice.  They were both supposed to go to school that day, but for Asuka there would be a few issues, namely, the fact that she was almost a foot taller than she was a day ago.  Today was a special day used for field activities, so Asuka didn’t have to dress in her school uniform today.  Rather, she pulled an oversized shirt that she sometimes used for pajamas out, and tried to squeeze into it.  Slowly she wriggled into it, although it hugged her body very tightly.   

            “Asuka!” Misato called for her again.  She then opened the door to Asuka’s room to check on her… when she discovered that she towered over her by nearly half a foot.

            “Well I guess I know where Ritsuko’s new experiment went…” she muttered to herself.  “Ok Asuka, you know that’s something you shouldn’t have touched, right?  Sigh… well, I guess it can’t get any further now that you’ve already drunk the potion.  I have no idea what we’re supposed to say to everybody at school, though.”

            “Misato, it’ll be fine.  Everyone will be absolutely thrilled to see the new me!  I mean, Shinji’s pretty happy, aren’t you Shinji!” she said to Shinji who out in the living room, was looking at Asuka to confirm that everything that happened last night was indeed real. 

            “Shinji, don’t stare at someone when they’re getting dressed!” Misato shouted

            “Misato, it’s not like he can exactly help it.  I mean, Shinji’s completely hopeless when it comes to me, you know that.  Well, don’t worry Shinji, there will be a lot MORE for you to look at soon enough.”  Asuka quickly wolfed down three bowls of cereal, ready for the day ahead of her, while Misato just stood there, somewhat dazed that this was going on. 

            At the school this day they were having a series of athletic events.  This day was special because it was split into numerous events, with different rules for each one.  For the first half of the day, two people partnered together for the events.  Unlike normal athletic events, girls and boys could be on the same team.  Normally, Asuka partnered with Hikari on days like this, but today she had a different plan. 

            She then noticed a boy from her class walking up to her, awkwardness reflected in his every movement. 

            “Asuka… I know we haven’t talked that much, but… do you think we could hang out some after school today?” She was blushing furiously, and Asuka quickly realized what his intentions were.

            “Are you… hitting on me?  That’s so cute!” She bent way down until her face was level with his own.  “I think I have other plans today, though!”

            “But I…”

            “Don’t worry, I may hang out with you sometime.  You just have to keep trying.”

            “Shinji... do you want to be my partner today?  I don’t think I’ll hold you back very much.”

            “Well… uh…”

            “Good!  Then it’s decided!”  Asuka walked over towards Shinji, the stares of all the other students surrounding them still focused on her every movement.  Now, the incredulity at the idea that she was partnering up with Shinji, of all people, was added to that mix. 

            “Well then everyone, let’s change into our gym clothes and… Asuka Soryu?”  The teacher stared in incredulity at Asuka, who had somehow grown a foot since the last day.

            “I’m sorry, I don’t know what happened, but do you have a larger pair of workout clothes that I could borrow?  You can find them, can’t you?”

            “Well, I can go to the back, and see if there might be anything there.”

            “Great!  Well then, I’ll get changed quickly.”  Asuka departed back towards the gym to get changed in the largest size of female gym clothes they had, and everyone else’s gaze followed her as she went towards it.  As soon as she left, her unexpected growth was the topic of everyone’s conversation. 

            As Asuka got dressed, she noticed that the gym clothes she was provided were still extremely tight.  She didn’t know what would happen when she grew any more, yet she knew what she had was not nearly enough.  There were plenty of girls who were six feet tall, nothing she had yet was truly that unique.  If she could keep growing though, she would be better than everybody else in this important way.

            The first event of the day was a three legged race, and Asuka and Shinji lined up together towards the starting line.  As they both got together in the bag, Shinij noticed that the top of her legs came up to his navel, and she normally ran faster than him anyway. 

            “Well Shinji, I hope I can keep up!” Asuka shouted in a peppy voice! 

            “I… I think you can Asuka,” Shinji muttered from somewhere around her right armpit.  When she was right next to him, Asuka looked extremely intimidating.  Just by being a little over a foot taller, she looked like she was almost twice his size.  Asuka had an odd sort of smirk on her face as she stood next to Shinji, preparing for the ensuring event. 

            Then the coach blew the whistle, and the racers were off.

            Asuka immediately leapt out of the starting line, going at a pace that was immediately too much for Shinji.  He ­­­stumbled along, trying to do his best to keep up with the taller redhead.  However, he knew immediately that he was holding her back quite a bit.  As he stumbled along next to her, Asuka appeared to not mind his slowing her down in the least.  She simply hummed to herself as she slowed down to what appeared to be a really casual pace.

            “But… Asuka… Toji and Hikari are beating us.”

            “Shinji, you know you’re not going to be able to be able to beat them, so let’s just enjoy the moment.”

            “Everyone’s watching us!”  And it was true, everyone was watching the most awkward sight they’ve ever seen, with Asuka walking at a normal pace while Shinji was stumbling along next to her.  Seeing this sight, Shinji put all the effort he could into the race, and Asuka redoubled her pace, breaking out into the equivalent of a jog.  As she jogged, she swung her arms above Shinji’s head, intimidating him further with her size.  Shinji quickly became exhausted with this increased pace, stumbling more than he was before, sweating profusely, even as Asuka appeared to not be exerting any effort at all.  Finally, the sweating, exhausted Shinji fell over halting their participation in the race.

            “She, I told you that you couldn’t go any faster, stupid Shinji.  C’mon Shinji, let me clean you up.”  She came to brush the dirt of off Shinji even with the other students still watching.  The appearance of the normally angry Asuka looking like she was babying Shinji was quite odd in and of itself.  Yet Shinji looked absolutely miserable as she was sitting on the ground next to Asuka. 

            Then, just as suddenly, Asuka got up, and bracing Shinji with her arm, practically carried him towards the finish line.  Shinji ended up leaning in towards her under the nook of her armpit as she carried him towards the finish line.  As she was practically running for the both of them, she began to sweat, and Shinji could smell the intoxicating, wonderful scent coming from the depth of her armpit.  It should have reeked; it did reek.  It was like the bottom of a gym shoe, the deep musk forcefully entering his nose and overwhelming his senses.  Yet somehow it smelled uniquely like Asuka; her sweat smelled fully of her wonderful skin.  I want more of that smell, all of it-Shinji thought to himself.  The other students marveled at how Shinji seemed to have no sense of shame, as Asuka ran, her hair flailing wildly as she pulled her weaker companion with her.   Shinji even turned his head to absorb as much of Asuka’s heady aroma as he could, sniffing wildly.  In response, Asuka pulled him in even more towards her, so that part of his head was laying on her breast.  Shinji was basically being carried entirely by Asuka at this point, with Shinji rubbing himself along Asuka.  He planted himself on her breast, loving the way it almost beat his face as it bounced up and down.  He was also looking at the striking image Asuka cast, her boobs heaving, her hair streaming wildly behind her.  Yet her heavy breath and increasing sweaty aroma indicated to Shinji that practically carrying her teammate was exhausting Asuka quite a bit.  Her shirt was clinging even more tightly to her than before, with sweat making her shirt practically transparent, her bra clearly visible underneath it.  At this point, Shinji’s feet were barely making contact with the ground, and all of Shinji was pressed against her beautiful, soft, aromatic, powerful body.  In response to this, Asuka shoved Shinji back into her armpit fully, making it so he was no longer looking forward.  His erection painfully hard, we deeply inhaled as much of her scent as he could, even licking her sweat like he was a man dying of thirst.  He forgot that the world outside of Asuka even existed.  Finally, she felt him shudder, and Asuka realized that he had ejaculated from the sensations of being pressed against her body.

Did he just… did he just cum!  Do I really feel that good to him…?  Some of the other students were muttering to themselves as they realized what had bizarrely happened.  At this point, Asuka boldly reached a hand into the shorts of the exhausted Shinji to claim her prize.  I mean, there’s plenty where that came from, she thought to herself.  However, it might be useful to use some of it while she was still at the school.  Having obtained the goopy semen.  Asuka slipped her left hand into her shorts, concealing the fact that she did that to virtually nobody.  During those whole time they had kept in the race, overtaking most of the other competitors.  In the end, even with Shinji falling, the two of them were able to finish at second place, no thanks to Shinji.

The victory was given to Toji and Hikari for this match, as they had been able to stay in sync for the entire time. 

            The next event coming up was one where they sought to get the bandannas from other teams as they rode on each other in pairs at the pool.  Asuka stood in the changing room, putting on the xxL girls’ swimsuit that hadn’t been needed to be used in years.  She had lost much of Shinji’s semen, but she still kept a little on her, which she put into her mouth, preparing for the results.  Immediately, she started to feel warm, even tingly, as the sensations of growth overtook her.  The already tight suit began to constrict every part of her body.  The outline of her belly, her breasts, and even her cameltoe was becoming startlingly visible under the swimsuit as she grew yet again.  Moisture began to build up in her crotch as the suit pressed into it, and a trickle of her fluids descended lazily down her leg as the growth further stimulated her.  She moaned and rubbed herself, enjoying the feeling of the material stretching against her.  It came to look like she was wearing a suit made for a child, one which could snap off at almost any moment.  But her growth soon stopped, and she was frustrated that she still hadn’t climaxed.  She rubbed herself and moaned so loudly that the other girls stopped what they were doing, one of them deciding to masturbate herself.  Asuka’s fingers furiously rubbing her clit finally did the trick, leading to her nearly screaming as she reached her climax.  She then stepped out of the training room, sexual fluids still running down her legs, to meet Shinji for the next event.

            The other students all gawked at the incredible sight of Asuka strolling towards the waterside of the pool, the evidence of her lust clearly visible on the six and a half foot teenager.  There seemed to be no conceivable way for her to fit into that swimsuit, with its fabric being swallowed up inside her buttcrack.  Her bouncing boobs were clearly defined, with the nipples pointing out obscenely, their pink color even appearing to show through the suit.  Silence fell over the other students as Asuka walked, an indomitable sexual force present in their midst.  And yet, of all people, she stepped up to Shinji again, the top of his head not reaching the bottom of her breasts, standing there, appearing to be about half of her size.

Asuka stepped up to Shinji, who was already exhausted and humiliated from the first event. 

            “Well, Shinji, it seems like I had a bit of a growth spurt again, thanks to you.  So are we ready to get the bandannas from everyone else?  Ok, now I know it’s customary for the boy to carry the girl in this event, but we’ll have to go the other way around, won’t we Shinji?” Asuka chirped confidently. 

“I can try to carry you Asuka, I think I can handle it.”

Asuka let him try, and after they both got into the pool, Shinji went about the process of trying to lift Asuka.  However, since she had grown in all directions, at six foot three inches, Asuka had doubled in weight, now at 200 pounds.  Asuka wrapped her legs around Shinji’s head, each one of them being as thick as it.  Shinji strained with all his might, yet he couldn’t lift her out of the water at all.  He eventually managed to get her mostly above him, which resulted in him quickly sinking below the surface.

Other students watched and snickered about Shinji as he climbed onto Asuka’s back for the beginning of the event.  He could feel her large head between his legs, in a manner that looked almost obscene.  They then began the event, again at the call of a whistle.  They came at the first pair of students as soon as this was called.  They sped after them immediately, Asuka speeding towards them faster than any other group of students.  Shinji then wrestled with the girl when they encountered her.  The girl grappled for Shinji, apparently unfazed by the unorthodox team.  Shinji was then sped out of the way as Asuka maneuvered expertly around her.  Even though Shinji was the one who was technically supposed to grab the bandanna, it felt like Asuka was doing all of the work as she weaved in and out from the girl’s grabbing arms.  Due to Asuka’s help, Shinji was soon able to grab her bandanna, disqualifying her from the competition.

Asuka did the same with all of the other competitors, speeding around as Shinji desperately grabbed at Asuka’s head.  The feeling of her soft hair against his crotch quickly made him hard, a sight that was immediately evident to everyone around them.  The team was truly a sight to see, as Shinji seemed to bend over, trusting everything to the much larger Asuka.  Shinji grabbed bandanna after bandanna as they quickly spread towards first place in the competition.  Asuka’s presence intimidated the other teams as she sped quickly towards the opponents.  This resulted in other teams freaking out as they went towards them, making their victory even more absolute. 

When time was called, the victory of Asuka and Shinji over their competitors was obvious.  Asuka climbed out of the pool, raising her arms in victory with Shinji still on her back.  With this, it was very obvious that Shinji’s dick was sticking into Asuka’s hair.  Everyone stared as Asuka lifted Shinji nearly effortlessly above her even after climbing out of the pool. 

“Asuka… do you think you could put me down?”

“Shinji, come on, we won.  Lighten up!  Let us celebrate our victory!”

“Everyone’s staring at me though.  Can you please just put me down?  I don’t like this…”

With those words, Asuka threw Shinji down on the ground.  “Don’t you appreciate anything about this at all?  You know you could never have won this game without me!  Well, you know you’re not much of anything anyway.  She then unceremoniously sashayed away from Shinji, leaving him completely alone in the dirt.  Then, everyone gathered around Asuka, hoping to be her partner now that Shinji was obviously left behind. 

Throughout the next few competitions, everyone crowded around Asuka while competing for her attention.  All of the boys, and around half of the girls were constantly hitting on her.  She stood above everyone else, physically and socially. 

“Asuka, did you want to hang out after school!” a group of boys on the basketball team were trying to get her to hang out with them, most of them shorter than she was.

“Where are you going for Golden Week?  My family has a vacation home, and I could take you there with us!” a girl shouted in her direction, hoping to capture her attention.

“Do… do you have a boyfriend Asuka?” a pale glasses wearing boy stammered to her… no wait, it was just Kensuke, who seemed to have also forgotten about the humiliated Shinji.

Asuka ended up hanging out with half of the class after school, all of them tailing her even more than they normally do.  Shinji meanwhile walked home dejectedly on his own.  Serves him right.  Ah well, I’m sure that he’ll be able to learn who is in charge eventually.  Asuka didn’t really dislike Shinji though.  While she was certain that there would be too much of her for one person and that she’d share herself a little, Shinji was the only one who could help her to become what she was truly meant to be.  But first he’d have to learn that following her every whim was necessary, and so she’d let him think about what he did wrong.  He’ll be like putty in my hands, Asuka thought to herself, realizing that this was already true of most of her fellow students.