- Text Size +

Asuka could somehow tell that Rei had come one last time, just before the potion wore off.  This is getting bizarre… I’m already about 50 miles tall… what will it be like after this last one?   The ruins of Mt. Fuji lay beneath her, nothing comparable to the giant girl in existence.  She put her hand down on the ground near it and walked with her fingers.  Each of them stretched far above any structures left on the ground, man-made or natural.   

            “Nothing in this world is even fit to be my dildo.  How pathetic.  It’s all so pathetic.  Everything exists only at my whim.  Once you were scared of the Angels, but can an Angel’s piss wash away a city?  This cute girl is the only goddess anyone will worship everyone again.  And yes, I can still hear you.  I can hear whatever I want.  I wouldn’t be a proper ruler if I couldn’t even make out your microbes’ speech.”  

            “Asuka… what do you plan to do?”  Hikari said, still swelling next to the Eva, half as tall as it.  She was playing with the Shinji doll in her hand; it was ridiculous how he twitched when she poked him.

            “Keep Shinji safe in there.  The idiot really didn’t do anything, but somehow he helped me.  I’m not going to be able to take so much time out for him, but he can serve as one of my worshippers.  It would be inconvenient if he became a stain in my pussy.”  Asuka  was slightly hungry, and so was attempting to relieve that.  I wonder if I can eat anything now?  Maybe I can… otherwise I don’t know what I’ll do.  She laid down on the ground, ending vast amounts of life with one single move.  Spying her prey, much of the landscape became covered in her drool, flowing across the vast mountain ranges her tongue hovered over.  Soon the 55 mile girl began to lick her tongue, itself miles in length, across the landscape.  Everything-dirt, trees, animals, people, all down to the smallest bacteria, became coated to her sticky tongue.  It felt sensual to the girl-that everything could all disappear inside her with almost no effort.  The satisfaction was the only thing she felt.  I wonder if I’m killing anyone?  Ah well…  All of this amounted to a tiny clump of dirt on her tongue, the surface of a hill not even making a single bite to her.  Her saliva flowed everywhere, easily overwhelming the hill.  Damn it!  I want food!  Finally, having an idea, Asuka walked what was to her a few feet to reach the ocean.  As she casually walked out, chaos followed her. 

            A man was walking casually through town when he suddenly was struck by a large clump of dirt.  He looked up… and up… and up… at first his mind could not process it.  A glob of sweat fell into his face, distorting his vision as he gazed in shock at what sent the entire town into shadow.  A single smooth, feminine sole hung above the town for miles in all directions, blocking everything else from sight.  “MY GOD!  WHAT IS THAT!?”  Dirt was raining down towards the people on the town, her foot odor radiating off off of it.  Around him, the entire town was in chaos, every

            “Charmed, huh?”  He heard the loud booming voice above him, echoing throughout the town in every direction.  However, soon light returned, blindingly, to his vision as the city sized foot moved out of the way.  Her smiling face never revealed itself to the people below, however.  All they could see were her legs, incredible pillars of flesh leading up to a crotch which could not be satisfied.  Fiery ropes of red hair jutted from it, each one of them standing taut, insultingly taunting the people far below them.  Her fingers descended from the clouds to play with a skyscraper sized clitoris, them fulfilling her need for release when nothing else could.   

            Inside, Hikari had left Shinji inside the Eva, listening to Asuka’s idea that nowhere was safer than buried inside her-inside her womb.  Asuka was quickly becoming a more believable scale as she crawled inside her slick tubes.  She was still incredible tiny compared to her, but at last she was crawling through what she considered to be a cave, not an infinite chamber, without end.  Light filtered in as she approached the end of the fleshy tunnel, and soon she was retrieved by a massive pair of fingers, brought to the outside world. 

            “So, I decided to take you to the beach!”  Asuka chirped this to Hikari, playfully speaking to the girl, several miles in height.  She kept walking out, deep into the ocean.  Eventually she reached a point where it was miles deep, flowing over her ankles. 

            “The open ocean doesn’t seem as impressive as I remember…” Asuka chirped.  “Ah… whatever.  So, Hikari, are you ready.”

            “Wh… what do you want to do, Asuka.”  Hikari stuttered nervously.  Even at miles in height, holding Eva 01 and 00 in her hands, the girl was absolutely tiny compared to the feminine spectacle towering before her. 

            “Are those the Evas in your hands!?  They look like specks.”  She lifted HIkari up towards her face, her warm breath wafting over them.  “So, what do you think of the new me?”

            “This is… incomprehensible.”  Rei mouthed slowly, not understanding how she came to be so large. 

            “Asuka… what in the world?”  She was STILL growing her head lifting farther through the upper layers of the atmosphere.  Asuka could somehow tell that her body was solidifying into its final state, that she wouldn’t be able to gain more mass.  Still, the girl, larger than some countries, was disappointed about that fact. 

            “Um… could I get on your breast?”  Hikari asked timidly.

            “You want to ride the Asuka then!”  Asuka exclaimed cheerfully.  “My nipple’s been wanting to meet you for some time, Hikari.”  Asuka began to press Hikari against her breast, mashing the girl against the billions of tons of awaiting breast flesh.  The expanding girl laid down Hikari on her right breast, the girl draping her arms around her nipple. 

            “My breasts are nice, aren’t they?”

            “Yes, they’re firm and soft.  I like their smell.”

            “Their smell?”

            “Well… it just smells really good, is all.  Hehhe!”  Hikari said this while blushing and giggling, admiring her friends’ boob. 

            Even as Hikari was smashed against her, Eva 01 was as well.  The soft flesh invaded through the entry plug, threatening to break it more.  Shinji was smashed against the bottom of the entry plug, the soft boob restricting his movements.  Her strength is incalculable at this point.  How am I not dead?  How?  And yet Shinji found himself attempting to thrust against it, his sensations completely overcame by the boob surrounding him.  His penis curved off to the side, the boob preventing his penis from sticking straight up.  Every time he tried to breathe, he found his mouth instantly filling with boob, only the slightest traces of oxygen getting in.  His nose was assaulted by the scent of her skin, Asuka’s sensual smell which to Shinji had become emblematic of sex.  Every time he breathed, it was the only thing he could smell, Asuka surrounding him entirely.  Her boob pressed against every inch of his naked skin, stimulating him beyond compare.  He could already feel an orgasm approaching, the semen useless now that the potion had quit working.  Rei could feel the same sensations flowing through her even within the Eva, the boob dominating the entire Eva as easily as it did Shinji. 

            Even as this was going on, the world was in chaos.  Every slight movement of Asuka created tidal waves hundreds of feet tall.  People braced themselves as the unprecedented disaster of Asuka impacted people across the world.  I suppose I’ll have to be more careful later, Asuka thought, thinking of what the impact of the ripples to her side world be.  I’ll have to be this way sometimes though, the world needs to know who’s boss.  Looking at Hikari kneading her nipple, Asuka plunged her fingers into her miles high vagina, seeking to bring herself to climax.  A final climax.

            Asuka was walking slowly, her soft feet conquering and sinking deeply in the Earth’s crust.  It didn’t take long at all for her to reach Hawaii, the thousands of miles only being a few hundred feet to her.  She remained unbreathing as she moved, her body rising far above the Earth’s atmosphere.  I hope the little brat’s grateful.  I’m letting oxygen go through my breast to him.  Otherwise he wouldn’t even be alive.  “Hikariiii!  Did you want to be a friend and work as a dildo for me?  I haven’t had anything down there in a long time.”

            “Yeah!  YEAH!  Let’s do it!”  Hikari was practically bouncing with anticipation.

            “First let’s have you get a little something for me…”  Asuka kept walking until she was some distance out from Hawaii, the water rushing over much of the island.

            “I have to at least show them I’m careful, so I’ll stay out here.  I don’t want to step on and smush Hawaii.  I want a bit of an audience though, so I’m going to lay down real carefully…”

            Asuka began to lay down next to the islands, her body stretching longer than half of the archipelago, nearly 100 miles tall.  Even with her moving the body incredible gently, almost seamlessly, waves pummeled the islands, destroying homes built on the shore. 

            “You could be hurting them Asuka.  You need to stop that.  Now!”  Hikari shouted.

            “Look, I gave you some of my size.  I didn’t have to do that.  You’re being a bit too uptight.  Ah…” Asuka yawned, her head far above the clouds.  “I think I need to pee again.  It is a little soon.”

            “But, Asuka!”

            “Now… I won’t do this normally, but right now I need to show them who’s boss.” 

            Suddenly Asuka heard a voice being broadcasted from somewhere on the island, louder than all the other tiny voices.

            “Asuka, please.  Stop what you’re doing.  It isn’t right.”  Asuka recognized the voice instantly.  She thought that someone like the President of the United States might soon be speaking to her, but she never suspected this.

            “Kaji?”  The girl said, suddenly stopping in her tracks. 

            “Is this what you wanted?” Kaji asked.  From where he was standing, he was talking to a foot the size of the island he was on, one he could crush with a single step.  Yet he still wanted to try to win her over.  “It’s uh… like Hikari said, you’ll hurt a lot of people.”  Speaking of which, she’s practically standing right over me.  The dark haired girl’s butt was standing about a mile above, something which was very distracting to Kaji.  Maybe there is something attractive about women at that scale… 

            “She’s pretty stubborn, Mr. Kaji.”  Hikari shuffled her foot in an embarrassed manner as she said this, causing the ground to shake slightly. 

            Asuka’s face, so high up it was invisible to the people on the ground.  She began to kneel down on the ground, and bent over so that her face was above everyone on the island.  Traffic stalled and people stopped in their tracks as they looked up at the gigantic Eva pilot.  Wrecks happened as people looked out from inside their car windows.  Strands of red hair hung menacingly just above the island, a couple ripping through trees and buildings as the impacted the ground, leaving chaos in their wake.  The entirety of Hawaii was under Asuka’s shadow. 

            “Kaji~ are you sure that you want to act that way.  I don’t want people talking back to me like that.  Not even you.” 

            “But Asuka!  Think of the destruction you’ll cause.  You’ll kill everyone!  Please!  Think about what you’re doing!!!”

            “Aw… but it would be so much fun!  What if I want to do it anyway, Kaji?”  Asuka huffed, even as she supported herself with her hands, the palms miles across.  Her hair continued to hang menacingly over the islands, the wind not being powerful enough to blow the massive strands about.  “I’ll have you later, Kaji.  You know I wouldn’t go about destroying everything.  Otherwise, my life would get pretty boring pretty quickly, wouldn’t it?  I didn’t know you’d be here.  I’ll show you a treat first though.”  She was saying all of this in English, the girl being fluent in three languages.  To onlookers, it then appeared that something was beginning to separate from her toe, a mass of flesh growing from it.  At the same time, another voice began to speak to her, possibly from an intercom somewhere.

            “Asuka Langley Soryu, pilot of Unit 02.  This is the President of the United States.”

            “Well, hello there, Mr. President.  What did you want with a little girl like me?”  Asuka said this in a cute voice, flicking her hair, causing more chaos on the island below.

            “We can’t do much against you.  We know that.  But we beg of you, please do not hurt anyone on Hawaii.  Please do not do this.”

            “I just wanted to play a little… don’t you want to play with me too?  You don’t ordinarily get a chance with a girl this cute.  I just wanted to do it once, to show you who’s boss.”  The girl’s growth was slowing down, her ascent finally beginning to end as she passed the 100 mile mark.  Hawaii was nothing to the girl, stretching far above the atmosphere even when she was practically lying down, propping her head up.  The scent of her skin, still caked in her odorous sweat, was filtering down to the people of the island below, cast entirely in her shadow.  As her head created an eclipse, many people were jacking off, overcome by her smell.  They’re just masturbating to me, aren’t they?  They can’t control themselves at all. 

            Shinji was with Hikari, Unit 01 nuzzled against the skin of the girl, now several miles tall.  I’m still absolutely miniscule compared to her.  I’m kind of afraid to move; I might hurt something. 

            Soon Asuka decided to make her move.  Her pussy was sensitive and more than ready for some action.  “I’m only doing this once.  You need to understand that the world will be different from now on.  Take care of Kaji, Hikari.”  I’m only going to do this once.  There’s no point to breaking all of my toys.

            Kaji had come to Hawaii to have a meeting with the President.  As someone who had contact with many different nations, he was sent as the representative of NERV to talk with other world leaders about what had happened.  Asuka was ascending above everyone else, and people wanted to know how life would change.  As she reached her current height, it had become apparent that the entire world would be affected by her rampage.  Soon the part split off of her and began to reshape itself.  A human shape began to reform, red hair tumbling down as a much smaller Asuka began to reform.  It failed to get a tenth of the way up the main body’s toe, the body still over a hundred feet tall.  Asuka could feel her consciousness splitting in twain, as this body still had another will attached to it, still completely connected to the main one.  This Asuka began to swim towards the shore with a ferocious speed, the girl impatient about getting to the best part. 

            “I didn’t know you’d be here Kaji… I’ll have to take care of you.”  Asuka muttered this to herself as she began to swim towards him, the girl much less worshipful of him.  She had always looked up to Kaji, both literally and figuratively.  Yet now she was above everyone, bringing the world to its knees.  She didn’t need Kaji anymore.  Yet she still wanted to take care of him.  Many would die in the ultimate reveal of her power; she knew she wouldn’t have to do this again.  I don’t want to break my toys, after all.   Looking at the people below though, she figured she should give all of them a chance.  Soon more copies of Asuka began to form, her body diminishing slightly as many thousands of them began to swim towards the shore. 

            “I am giving all of you a choice.  I want to play with the island there, but if you’re willing to go with me, you won’t be hurt.  There was one place they could escape into to get away from her wrath.  One way that they could hope to survive.  Asuka herself. 

            What’s going on?  Hikari was bemused as she witnessed all of the smaller Asukas swimming past her.  “EEEEEP!”  She found herself suddenly being tackled from behind and forced down onto the ocean floor.  She could feel a soft pressure on the back of her head.  A nipple pressing into her hair.  She turned around and found herself looking at Asuka’s chest.  Blushing furiously, Hikari found herself kneading one of the gigantic nipples, a several mile tall girl being effortlessly dominated. 

            “So Hikari… I thought I’d play with you a little.  Want a kiss?”  Hikari soon felt Asuka sliding against her body, until her face was even with the much larger one of Asuka, and her nipple was delicately resting against her clitoris, driving the smaller girl wild.  Soon their tongues were intertwined, Asuka sucking at Hikari eagerly.  She controlled the pace of their make-out session, the larger tongue forcing the smaller one about.  Soon their movement increased in pace, and the ferocity at which they went at it generated large waves continuously battering the shore.

            “Ah…AH!”  Asuka was fingering Hikari with both hands, one with a middle finger straight up Hikari’s butt, and the other probing at her vagina. She’s like putty in my hands.  HIkari’s always been so cute.  I really like her butt too.  God I want to bite that ass.  I bet it would look a bit more intimidating to someone of a normal size though.  Heheh.  With the palm of her other hand Asuka was kneading the butt of her friend.  She could sense the movements her other bodies were making as well, waves lapping the shore as many of them began to arrive.  People backed away as an army of gigantic redheads approached them, their feet creating the effect of an earthquake.  Everyone looked upwards at what had to be thousands of neatly trimmed gigantic pussies looming above them as they continued to arrive onto the beach.  They marched past them, feet larger than their entire bodies walking next to them.  Soon they were going towards the interior of the island, their strides carrying the massive bodies at over 50 miles per hour. 

            “So… I’ve decided to give you an option.  There’ll be one way to get away from what I’m about to do, and I have to say it’s a pretty attractive option.  You can live if you want… but you can’t get away from me.  Just squirm your little pathetic bodies into Asuka and you’ll survive what is about to come.”  Asuka spread the pussy lips of some of her bodies apart, showing the people where they would be going.

            People looked up towards the godlike Asukas in a mixture of awe and reverence.  Many were terrified at the prospect of disappearing inside of her.  However, what would happen if they disobeyed her?  Soon, an unusually large one began to approach Kaji, looking down at him affectionately. 

            “I’ve provided you plenty of room.  And I’m not going to let you say no.”  Asuka practically squirmed with delight as she grabbed Kaji and began to force him inside her, regardless of his struggles.  Finally.  Finally, I have Kaji inside me.  This might be a bit different than what I had in mind, but it’s still pretty cool.  The shudder of pleasure she experienced while doing this, as well as her sensations from fondling Hikari were felt by all of the bodies of Asuka.  Soon the smell of her arousal was the only one in the entire area, as it seemed a literal fog of her cum was emerging in the area.  Many were splashed from above as her clear cum fell onto them from above.  The temptation drew many in, people humping the ankles of these great Asuka’s as they sought to get inside her.  No one has any dignity anymore.  No one will be allowed to have any dignity anymore.

 Shinji was trapped between the bodies of Hikari and Asuka as the went at it.  Even though it was entirely insufficient, Asuka was beginning to use Unit 01 as a way to tease her friend, as she pinched it between two of her fingers and slid the delicate Eva around the insides of Hikari’s massive vagina.  Eventually she thought about how tiny the third Child was. 

“You’re completely useless Shinji, aren’t you?  You simply can’t handle big girls like us.”  HIkari’s cum was pouring into the cramped entry plug, where Shinji had belted himself to prevent himself from being crushed.  Shinji was rattled as Hikari kept bucking into Asuka’s fingers, the freckled girl biting her lip and howling in pleasurable agony.  Asuka was draped on top of Hikari entirely, her body keeping her pinned to the ground.  Soon Hikari felt something else being forced up her butt, the girl clamping down on the large insertion. 

“What are you doing… with my butt?”

“Well, I think your butt is pretty cute, and I just wanted to give it a present.  I found a small cruiseliner nearby, and decided to make use of it.”

“But the people in there.”

“Hey, I’d be glad to go out in your butt.”

“AsukaaAAA!”  She had jammed it farther up Hikari’s ass, and people found their lives ending as she reflexively clamped down on it harder, the ship meeting its end in the confined, airless space.

“Heh… Shinji, are you even going to know what women look like?  Or are you going to spend all your time inside them.”

“Hey, don’t make fun of him.  He’s a little guy, but he’s got a lot to prove.  Maybe if he tried really hard, he could thrust on my clitoris so hard that I could feel him!”  Hikari had joined in to making fun of Shinji, the sense of power overwhelming her.  I know this isn’t right… I just crushed a cruise ship with my butt though.  People should learn to be obedient to the class reps butt!   Hikari’s juices were really flowing at this point, and Shinji found himself sputtering as they invaded his mouth, making it difficult for him to breathe.  It really does smell different from Asuka’s.  I’m completely insignificant…

Many of the Asuka’s were beginning to sit down on the ground throughout much of the island now, inviting people to seek refuge inside her.  Soon, people found themselves obliging, afraid of the consequences if they didn’t listen.  But there was more to it than that.  Immersed in Asuka’s Titanic arousal, people found themselves drawn inexorably to the source of it.  Soon they were crawling inside of Asuka’s pussy, seeking refuge inside of her.  Her lips drew apart to accompany these people, effortlessly taking in entire bodies.  As they crawled inside of the many copies of Asuka, they were completely caked in the slime of her cum, finding themselves submerged entirely inside of her.  Her vaginal muscles drew on the people, sucking them in entirely.  Others were hesitant crawling inside the Asuka’s, holding out on doing something that seemed so final, so irrevocable.  Various sized Asukas continued to approach the shore.  Some were as short as twenty feet tall, others over five hundred.  More and more of the island was filled by copies of Asuka, homes being smashed and trees uprooted as they continued to fill the island.  The smallest could only take one person, each Asuka squirming as the people were swallowed whole.  The largest provided vast chambers for people to walk through.  People continued to pour themselves into the girl, walking against the current of her own cum.  In the largest copies of the girl, people were practically forced out of her by Asuka’s rivers of cum.  The entire island was quickly becoming soaked in the sticky liquid, forming a viscous layer that impeded movement throughout the entire island.  Some of these people were then emerging into the womb of Asuka, the only possible security against the outside.  Some of them didn’t even make it, as they found themselves sliding out repeatedly of the bucking, hungry Asuka. 

“Come on, you must not want this very badly.  You know this island’s going to be done with very soon.  You’re not going to have any other way out of it except through me.  The Asuka clones began to play with the islands inhabitants, making it a challenge for people to get inside of her.  Some of the smaller Asuka’s simply grabbed inhabitants and plunged them in and outside, using people roughly as makeshift dildos.  This way two Asuka’s could join in, people finding themselves buried entirely inside the German girl’s body. 

Several copies of Asuka, most around thirty feet tall, with the ringleader at over 70, soon found themselves approaching a house.  At two stories, it appeared to be a normal family home.  Here a man lived with his wife and two children, a son and a daugher.  They had holed up inside to evade what was going on outside them, trying to do whatever they could to avoid this disaster invading their home.  The son had opened up the window, staring outside blissfully.

“It smells so good… what is that smell.”  The boy’s erection was throbbing, and he wasn’t even sure why, as he stood gazing wistfully outside of the window.  The booming noise came closer and closer, and soon its source was apparent.  A single gigantic foot appeared right outside of it, as Asuka arrived at their house.  The family began to scream as the roof began shaking back and forth, and soon it popped off, plaster raining down on the people below. 

Soon a single young gigantic face appeared above them as the roof ascended over 60 feet into the air.  Soon the girl threw it casually behind her, the roof sailing for hundreds of feet before it plowed into another house. 

“Hi there!  I’m Asuka Langley Soryu.  It’s nice to meet you!”  The gigantic girl had a cruel smirk upon her face, teeth the size of dinner plates bared at them, letting them know that this visit would be anything but nice.  They were transfixed, however, as the smell which had permeated the entire island now became much stronger.  The son had begun jacking off on the spot, finding herself overcome by the gigantic girl.  Two other faces joined her, blocking out the sun entirely.  Two faces which were exactly the same, except smaller, they reached in and pulled out the father, the girls literally drooling in anticipation over what was to come next. 

As the legs of one man were inside one pussy, his head was buried in another.  He found himself being stretched and pulled as the two Asuka’s bucked against each other.  They desperately thrust against each other, gasping as Asuka finally found the pleasure of sex with herself.  His mouth was quickly filling with her cum, and he found himself eagerly drinking it even as he felt himself being pulled apart.  One nubile German thrust against another at a faster and faster pace as Asuka found bliss with herself.  Soon she heard a snap, but lost in her reverie, the girl kept pressing against herself.  Soon the dildo began to lose its consistency, however, flopping around too much and failing to penetrate her properly. 

“What’s going on!”  One of the Asuka’s asked the other, in a huff.  They rolled their bodies off of each other, leaving the remains of the house below to see what had happened to their dildo.  The man had been reduced to a bloody mass, one of his legs still stuck within the body of the Asuka resting upon his house. 

“Oh.  Oops.  I guess we killed him.  That’s kind of hot though.”

The rest of the family found themselves between two buttcheeks the size of their house, even as a much smaller Asuka used her finger to force her towards the the larger one’s asshole.  She could feel the tiny daughter pressing against her butt even as she forced her there.  Yep.  That’s right.  Pretty much everyone loves my butt.  The giant girl had settled upon the remains of their house, loving the feeling of the furniture pressing into her plush surface.  Everything was being ground to dust, all of their family possessions being destroyed as the girl wriggled.  Finally, Asuka let out a rancid fart, letting the family know where they stood in relation to her.  This simply drove them wilder, as they continued to wriggle against her butt.  The girl was practically choking as she couldn’t get any oxygen while pressed against the asshole, and yet she still wriggled along with her family in a sexual fury.  The daughter considered herself to be popular, the one who could get a boy enamored just by looking at him in the right way.  But I can’t stop sucking at this girl.  She was sucking at the dirty sweat near Asuka’s asshole, and relishing every minute of it.  Her tongue lapped at it eagerly, the raw physical power of this girl being the only thing on her mind.  She eventually went all the way, thrusting her entire head into her ass, as she tried to climb in entirely.  There was practically no oxygen.  She couldn’t breathe.  Yet she wanted to go deeper.  One of the smaller Asuka’s came from behind, and thrust her forward with a finger, placed tantalizingly over the smaller girl’s pussy.  Her shoulders were tight inside the girl’s butthole, yet she attempted to wedge herself further and further in.  She couldn’t breathe; it might be the end.  Yet, if she could die in as marvelous of a place as the butthole of this goddess it would be worth it.  Her consciousness faded even further as she came, releasing her fluids upon the finger of the girl pressing her in.  This finger was going into the butt of the larger Asuka, as only the girl’s feet stuck out of her butt.  Finally, as her consciousness was fading, she released the last of her fluids, as she squirmed, weaker and weaker, in a faint pleasure against the walls of Asuka’s butt.  This pressure against her butt was driving the larger Asuka wild, even as two smaller ones sucked on her boobs.  Finally, her butt was lifted off of the family as she went into climax, spraying her fluids over what used to be their front lawn, the fluids breaking through every window of their car in the process.

Asuka licked at the tiny splotch of cum on her finger.  “Well, that tasted nice.  I suppose that was her last gift to the world.  Well, anyway, two of you are dead.  They gave themselves up to me a little too eagerly.”  The family stared in shock, even as they were still captivated by the gigantic girl.  Even with that, will you still come with me?  It’s your only real hope.  The girl sat down on their yard, the others watching.  What had been a complete family 20 minutes ago stared around at the wreckage of their lives.  Their house, their father, their possessions, all of that was gone.  Yet they knew if they disobeyed her, it would be even worse.  The two remaining people, battered by her butt, began to obediently walk inside the gigantic pussy surrendering themselves to her sticky embrace. 

            This process repeated itself throughout all of the island, thousands of times over.  Ordinarily, she played with them a little more gently.  Many people did die, however.  That was unavoidable if Asuka was to get any pleasure out of them.  I’m tired of people acting as if I’m their playground.  I’ll use them however I want.  And so an orgy comprised entirely of giant, writhing horny, red-headed German teenagers had begun.  If there was anyone Asuka truly wanted to fuck at this point, it was herself; so why shouldn’t she get that wish?

            Meanwhile her treatment of Hikari had gone to the next level.  Many smaller Asuka’s were climbing over her body, fondling and nippling at every inch of the slim, freckled teen.  The larger one from before had her gigantic head between her legs, lapping at her pussy, savoring every drop of the sweet pleasure she released.  Hikari looked up in awe as the largest one, over a hundred and fifty miles tall, approached her. 

            “My growth’s finally stopped.  It looks like I’m only going to get this big.  Disappointing, huh.”

            “I… I think it’s enough.”

            “But I wanted my tongue to be a bit bigger… just so I could explore you properly.”  Asuka lowered her gigantic tongue towards Hikari, bathing the girl in Asuka’s saliva.  She caught the tip of her nipple with it, and swirled it around the girl; Asuka’s tongue was larger than Hikari, at over SEVEN MILES in length. 

            “Do you like the treatment of a tongue the size of a city?  I think it’s pretty cool myself!”  Asuka swirled her tongue faster and faster, fully coating Hikari in a layer of her saliva.  

            Soon the people of the island had all made their choice.  Most of them were inside the wombs of Asuka Langley Soryu or already dead.  It’s time for me to end this.  The hundreds of thousands of smaller bodies of Asuka began to leave the island, retreating to make way for the largest of them all.  The people who had chosen to stay beyond simply stared as the giant Asukas left, leaving them behind as the island continued to shake.  However, a much, MUCH, larger boom began to be felt.  The last structures collapsed and many people began to bounce in the air as Asuka made her move.   Soon the towering Asuka Langley Soryu approached the island, her nether regions tingling with anticipation as she prepared to show her true power off to the world. 

            “This island’s rather small, isn’t it?  Then again, I guess the planet is.  TOO.  DAMN.  SMALL.  DON’T YOU THINK SO, MICROBES!”  She slapped her butt, knowing that no one would even be able to see it.  Perhaps I just like the feeling of it.  Her feet finally made contact with the island, and the girl began to descend on it like it was her lover.  She got into a crawling position, her body longer than the width of the entire island.  The entire place was cast in her shadow, Asuka creating an eclipse the likes of which no one could remember.  Sweat still fell from her vast body, creating a salty rain over the entirety of the land.  As people could feel themselves being impacted by it, the smell from earlier became downright oppressive.  Her sweat and arousal-Asuka itself-had no managed to overwhelm the entire landmass.

            “You should have listened, you know that?  You just should have listened to me… and everything would have been okay for you.  But you didn’t.  This is the price you will now pay.”  Asuka had a mean smirk on her face as she said this, disgust emanating through her booming voice.  Those who don’t listen to me can just die.  Finally, Asuka began to descend towards the ground, her pussy approaching the mountain in its center.  There’s no way that thing can even penetrate me.  That brittle little thing’s going to be ground to dust.  Everyone left on the island was screaming at her, begging her desperately to save them.  From her position, she couldn’t even see the mites, but she held herself aloft as close as she could to the ground. 

            “Please, save us!”

            “Asuka, we’ll do anything!  Anything you want!”

            “…No.”  Asuka dropped the last bit of distance to the ground, ending hundreds of thousands of lives in a single movement as her sleek body obliterated most of the surface of the island.  Homes, cities, trees, even mountains-none of these could stand a chance against her indescribable weight.  Shinji was watching this from the distance, held by one of many of the other gigantic Asukas. 

            “So… I’m pretty cool, huh?”  She asked, taking a break from licking Hikari.

            “Did you know you would become this large?”  Shinji asked, marveling at her beginning to mount Hawaii. 

            “No, not really.  I should have figured, considering the way you are, though.  What do YOU think, Hikari?”

            “Do you think I could show this off to Toji?”  Hikari said, blushing furiously.

            “I think you’re just a little big for that.  You might want to be a bit more of a practical size for that, I’m afraid.  You don’t want to accidentally crush him.”

            Rei had been all but forgotten.  She was thirsty, and had started to try to head outside of Asuka, but everything started to move extremely fast.  If it wasn’t for the stability provided by the Eva, she would have been eliminated by Asuka moving miles up and down every second.  I think for some reason… that there’s a way I can get this big.  Maybe that’s why it’s familiar to me.  On the outside, Asuka had begun to truly fuck the island.  She was getting practically no stimulation from the minute bumps on the surface, but the power she had over something so vast was quickly making her hot.  This triggered a fire within her, igniting a reservoir of power that she didn’t know she had. 

            The entire Earth began to shake as she kept slamming against it, the girl approaching her climax.  People even on the other side of the planet could feel the movements of the teenage girl overwhelming everything. 

            “This island just is too small… everything is just too small for me.  It doesn’t even qualify as a dollhouse. You’re all just dust.”  Still, she kept fucking the island, her pussy covering a tenth of the entire surface of it.  A trail of her cum connected the snatch bigger than a city to the island, extending dozens of miles up into the sky as she rose in her thrusts.  Still, everything on the island was turning to dust; buildings, mountains, trees, people-all were being grinded to paste.  Her cum flowed over the entirety of the entire island, the smell absolutely overwhelming for the few survivors left.  All of them were drinking from it, relishing in the essence of Asuka even before she destroyed them. 

            It felt like she was reaching the Earth’s crust with her sexual frenzy as she kept at it, obliterating the island in its entirety.  More and more of her cum flowed into the ocean as she kept at it, millions of gallons of release pouring into the ocean.  The island gradually became entirely flat, the outer surface of it being worn away by the red-head the size of the island.  Hikari watched in awe.  Her back was covered in pungent sweat, the smell of her armpits certainly one of the strongest in the world.

            “So… you must think I’m pretty sexy huh?  I wonder why you didn’t choose to go with me earlier?  Well, it’s your mistake I guess.  This is the end.”  Millions of people were released from larger Asukas to safety, whether it was on the coastlines or another island.  They then began to join up with the main body, still ferociously humping the island.  To the awestruck Shinji, still being held next to Hikari’s vast body, it looked like Asuka was undergoing yet another growth spurt.  And it was not a little one.

            “Bigger… Bigger… bigger!  This island just isn’t big enough for me.”  And as Asuka said this, she began to stretch beyond the island, her hands and feet falling in the ocean on either side as her body stretched past it.  The force of her crotch impacting the island grew more punishing.  Even the clitoris was now larger than any mountain had ever been on the island.  She kept jackhammering it as she fucked the island, wearing it down to nothing. 

            “I can’t believe your semen did that… what potion did she drink?”  Hikari asked Shinji as she watched her friend swelling yet further.  The crust of the Earth opened up as she slammed it harder and harder, the magma further stimulating her. 

            200… 250… 300.  Asuka added more and more miles to her height.  Soon her crotch was covering the vast amount of the island as her mass returned to her.  Her cries of pleasure were able to channel themselves across the entire world, no one being shielded from Asuka’s sex.  Within the vast body, Rei was still shaking with pleasure, the smell of Asuka’s sex reaching her.  Even as the girl had become deeply thirsty, even when surrounded by one of the greatest sources of liquid on the Earth, all she could think about was Asuka. 

            Finally the girl was approaching 500 miles in height, the island appearing to sink in the sea as she kept pressing it.  Tsunamis, rose around her butt as the incomprehensible muscle kept impacting it.  Above them, a spray of water went so high above her that some of it went into orbit.

            “Ah… you’re a pretty passionate planet, aren’t you?”  Asuka tilted her head as she mocked the entirety of the Earth, the girl easily dominating all existence with her passions.

            “Fuck the planet… FUCK THE PLANET!”  This tempest grew stronger and stronger as she furiously humped the Earth mindlessly, the island having been completely destroyed.  Hikari could barely keep her balance as she saw Asuka’s foot, over 50 miles in height, heading towards her as the girl kept swelling. 

            “AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”  The girl, one thousand miles in height, the size of California, finally reached her climax.  Asuka Impacted the Earth in one last frenzy, the planet barely being able to handle the energy of the gigantic girl.  And that would be the relationship between Asuka and the planet from now on.  She was just small enough to not crack the planet like an egg beneath her.  Yet she was just large enough that it appeared the Earth existed just for her.  The girl no longer even needing to seem to breathe oxygen, it appeared that she could leave at any time.  Yet she always remained on Earth, rather than letting herself go to the infinite darkness.  The Earth was now Asuka’s blue ball, everything there just for her. 

            Her liquids flowed and flowed and flowed.  Her body trembled, making the Earth tremble with her.  She ripped at great chunks of Earth in her frenzy, fingertips longer than the ocean was deep ripping into the mantle of the planet.  Her cum kept pouring out of her snatch, 40 miles across and almost 100 long.  The goopy liquid poured directly into the ocean below, any traces of an island having been completely eliminated, much of it stuck to the same vagina her liquid was pouring out of.  100 quadrillion gallons of cum poured out of her, the smell of Asuka spreading throughout all of the oceans of the world.  Her cum was marking all of the world with her scent.  Her cum made the world hers.  She screamed as she released, her lusty voice echoing across the entirety of the planet.

            She hugged the earth as a lover, snuggling her body against it.  “Well, it’s obvious, isn’t it idiots?  The world is my dollhouse, my playpen, and all of you are my dolls.  It’ll be easy once you get used to that.  The world… is mine.”  As her voice channeled across the planet, a sense of dread, fear, and acceptance set into people.  All news stations were reporting on her, all the leaders of the world were discussing her.  Her movements could be felt around the world.  Yet none of it mattered, because they had not yet consulted her.

            And from now on Asuka would get what she wanted.