[Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

The prison industry has been reformed, and the death penalty does not exist anymore. The new way to detain people now is to shrink them and let them spend the rest of their existence in privately owned micro-detention facilitates.


Rated: X
Categories: Adult 30-39, Middle Age (50+), Couples , Giant, Humiliation Characters: None
Growth: Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.)
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.)
Size Roles: M/f
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No
Word count: 5259 Read: 24908
Published: May 02 2015 Updated: May 09 2015
Story Notes:

Hello giantess world.  I write gay based, gerontophile/macrophile stories.

This is story about Mike. Mike, whose new name was now “five-twenty one”, who was enrolled in a detainee program called “Lend a Hand” L.a.H. L.a.H. is a program specifically designed to help detainees find someone who would want to spend time with a shrunken inmate in their free time, on weekend, and or on holidays, or whenever. Inmates could even be bought by their lender, if they had enough money to do so, and become the property of the lender.

1. The micro detention facility by lazyb [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1779 words)

2. A tale from the table top. by lazyb [Reviews - 0] (1047 words)

What is to become of the five, inmates awaiting a new owner...

3. Books and kisses, and more, and and and and... by lazyb [Reviews - 0] (2433 words)

Mike gets a new home.