- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Mike gets a new home.

The next man came in with the facility manager. He was older, had a thick gray beard, a pot-belly wearing a blue button up shirt with a collar, resembling Karl Marx, in a strange way.

“Now this is what we have left sir Professor Donnerstag. Healthy and under 30 years of age,just like you wanted. I hope we have what you're looking for this time sir.” the facility manager said.

The older man said nothing, and sat down at the table looking for a couple of minutes, down the two shrunken men, while running his fingers through his beard.
He then took a magnifying glass out of his brief-case, and use it to look into the the cells where the inmates were being housed.

“OH...I see that five-twenty one has a large number of books in his cell. He obviously fancies a good read. I'll rent this one out, for a few days. And if I can use him, I'll buy him.” is all he replied, smiling down at Mike. Mike looked up at his older face, the gray beard, the deep brown eyes, and the hairy hands he had.
Mike was confused, not knowing what was to become of this. Mike stood up and went and his cell, the door closed, and as he left, he saw in the hallway another lonely older person, who the facility manager greeted, and brought into the room.


Johnny Donnerstag is the name his parents from Germany gave him. His communist parents, who immigrated right before the second world war broke out, to escape from the Nazi government back in 1935. Johnny Donnerstag the son of a librarian, and a doctor. With 16 he was already studying on the university, with 23 his had his first wife, and with 45 he was a widow. They never had any children, and he never brought it over his heart to marry any other woman, even-though there were enough women who was after him, because of his high position one the university.
Johnny had just about successfully done everything he wanted in this life, the only thing he had left to master was his loneliness.

After he got home with the paper box, with the shrunken man in it, he took it in his office, and opened it up. His reached in and carefully lifted the man out, feeling him again in his hands, the bound-up warm body which he was staring at bewildered, he found himself trying to understand this new emotion that was brought over his heart. Wondering why he was getting aroused again, fighting against the primitive thoughts of masochism, thoughts that he did not want to have, none the less they were there!
He then layed the shrunken man on a small pillow on his desk, and carefully took the velcro straps off of his naked body. The man was still under narcoses.
He was not too sure what was to come of this, but as he put his glasses he found himself gazing upon the shrunken man, then he could see what a nice little body he had, he could tell how he was not wanting to look away. He noticed how the little man automatically snuggled up on the pillow.
How his hand was already in his pocket ejaculating himself.
Johnny then quickly pulled out a unused handkerchief out of the desk drawer and placed it on top of the man and watched how it was immediately used by him as a blanket, and could hear how he began snored. Johnny smiled as he looked down upon the shrunken man, and thought about how his wife used to snore, and did not feel so lonesome anymore.
He then went into the bathroom and jerked himself off, and took a shower. After getting slipping into a bathrobe, he went into the kitchen and pored himself a glass of milk, grabbed some paperwork, took with it all back into his office, and went to work. Occasionally petting his shrunken man every time he started snoring too loud, softly saying “SSSHHH....quiet down now everything will be alright....”,and it brought him some feeling of happiness seeing how he stopped snoring.

Each time Mike got transported, he was put to sleep. This time as Mike woke-up he was in a dark room on a small pillow all snuggled up in a cloth of some kind, he hadn't any clothes on.
Looking around he could tell that he was on an old desk-top which smell like oak, and he could hear the sound of typing on a keyboard in the background. After rolling on the other side of the pillow, he could see the older man, this time with his glasses on, and he noticed how the glassed seemed to be sitting there on top of his the thick gray beard, because they were barely hanging from the tip of his nose. He was typing away with one hand, looking, paging through a small pile of papers with the other. Mike noticed that he was wearing just a bathrobe, seeing an enormous amount of hair that that seemed to spring out of his chest.

Mike sat up, and rubbed the sleep out of his eyes. The old man stopped working, after he saw how his little man started moving around, and pushed the lab top forwards on the huge desk top.
He then pulled the small pillow over, on which Mike was sitting, to the spot where the lab top was. Looking right down at Mike for a few seconds smiling, admiring his shrunken man, thing about what he was going to say.
“Now your awake at last, the prison personnel did not mention to me that you would sleep so long! Well anyways, My name is Johnny, and you are?”
Mike was flabbergasted. Never before had a giant ever asked him what his name was.
Mike also noticed how the older man's deep voice turned him on in a strange way.
“Now now don't be so shy...come on now, tell me your name. You do have a name don't you?” Johnny asked.
“ME??? My name is Mike.” Mike answered, a bit confused.
“You've got to speak up, young man, you are smaller and I am older you know...” Johnny said grinning.
“Mike!” Mike said loudly.

“Now that's more like it!! Look I saw that you had many books in your cell. I myself used to be a professor for American literature, but I still help out the university, when I can, and need help correcting dissertations. If you can give me a hand, well ah...I mean four eyes are better than two, then I could offer you a new home, here with me...if you'd like. What do you say?” The older man asked.

Mike just raised up his arms, and the older man gently reached down and grabbed him with a pleased look on his face. He then placed him in the breast pocket of his bathrobe, the older man liked the feeling of holding tiny human in his hands, thinking to himself how he would be able to get used to it. Feeling the power he had, the responsibility!
Mike felt the warmth of his body, on his back, but was able to read with the older man everything that he was reading, at the same time, and actually did find some mistakes, and was able to make comments too. The older man was more than pleased.

Mike finally told him that he had a masters in literature, he told him everything about his past.
On the next day Johnny called up the detention facility and made arrangements to buy Mike.

The older did man enjoyed bathing Mike, eating together with him, and discussing literature with him.
What he did not share with Mike was his hidden desire to lick him all over, to feel him tumbling around on his hairy chest, or to make Mike play with his cock. He even fantasized with eating Mike, but he knew that he would never bring it over his heart to harm him in any real way.
He then showed Mike his private library.



Mike was happy to finally be able to read everything from E. Hemingway, and how he was able to find all kinds of other unknown Authors. Mike was in utopia! This went on for months, until one day, as the older man was watching his tiny man naked crawling along a huge page reading, as he himself was pretending to read the newspaper, felt something strange. He got aroused, but this time instead of getting up, leaving the room, and jerking off in the next room, and lying to Mike, he reached over started to gently rub Mike's back. He then lowered his face down, and started giving Mike tiny kisses on his back and ass. Mike was shocked, and literally froze in place, feeling the warmth of the lips, feeling the beard, smelling the hot breathe, feeling the coldness from the wet saliva, but at the same time know that he was waiting the whole time for this to happen. Wanting this to happen!
“You know what Mike. We could have a little fun...but only if you wanted too?” Johnny whispered breathing over Mike's back, planting even more little tiny kisses from his ass down to his feet like sweet soft warm bombs of pleasure.

Mike rolled around on his butt, and looked up at his old Johnny, but this time everything was different. Mike had his dick in his tiny hand, and it was harder than a cement hammer!
Mike himself was feeling the heat of Johnny's warm breathe, the warmth of the lips. Mike found himself looking, up at his nose, getting lost in the old man's deep brown eyes, and the deep educated voice.
“Come on now Johnny, we both want this! Take me with you to bed! We've got to finish this, or we both might just explode at some time!” Mike yelled up at him with a voice filled with passion. And Johnny snatched him right up and went off, not having to be told twice!

After they got there, he placed Mike on his bed and took off his clothes, and stood there for a second and looked down at Mike.
Mike was standing there on the bed looking up at this older magnificent giant man, seeing the hairy chest, his pot-belly, seeing how his rather long beard reached down between his tits. Johnny's cock was not the biggest in the world, but it was just about as long a Mike. 5 ½ inches.
Johnny climbed on the bed on his knees, looking down at Mike, and Mike did not have to be told what to do, he was already playing with his balls. The older man could feel how Mike was working his balls, holding his hard cock in his hand. Stroking his beard with the other, forcing his fingers in his mouth.
He then picked up Mike, and kissed him, and smiled.
“Mike I really like you. Do you understand me young man?” Johnny asked
“I really like you too sir! Please don't stop sir! Don't talk too much.” Mike begged of him.
Johnny then layed on the bed on his stomach, placing Mike on his pillow, kissing him even more. Mike enjoyed it. The gray beard, the lips, the way the giant was giggling with his deep older voice.
Johnny never felt this kind of extacy before, this amount of excitement. It was like chocolate after a long long diet! Johnny started licking him in his face, forcing his saliva in Mike's mouth.
Mike tried to spit it out, tried to fight of his tongue with his hand, but it was useless, Johnny was too mighty, to huge too strong! Mike started coughing, Johnny tasted his puke, this made him even more horny, that is when Johnny rubbed his working his tongue downwards to Mike's feet, slowly taking his feet in his mouth, slowly sucking on them, sucking his legs in his mouth, feeling the power, thinking how weak Mike really was, know he could eat him, or kill him. Johnny was the first time in his life lost in amusement!
Mike found himself up to the middle of his chest in Johnny's mouth, with his arms pushing his long mustache out of his face, looking up in his nose. Hearing how Johnny moaned, feeling his tongue, moving all over his lower body, smelling/feeling the air, like a hard hot wind coming out of his nose. Mike could feel Johnny's moans of pleasure throughout his body, feel how lightly his teeth tested the density of his body. The teeth which he quickly carefully brought back up, not wanting bite down. Mike was scared, and fascinated, and all of this was extremely exciting at the same time.

Johnny sat up on the bed, with Mike in his mouth, gently massaging his cock with his pre-cum, loving how Mike was kicking around in his mouth.
Johnny took Mike out, and looked at him in his hand, with a worried look of concern in his eyes, and asked “Are you alright young man, am I hurting you?”
“No, no please don't stop sir! Stop talking so goddamned much!! I've never felt so fine my entire life! I trust you sir!” Mike said loudly as he came shooting his tiny wad all over himself.
The older man laughed. “Now, that was unexpected! Hope your ready, because now it's my turn you little handsome stud!” Johnny said stuffing Mike in his mouth this time head first with his legs hanging out, closing his lips together tight, feeling Mike wiggle, his legs kick against his chin, hearing/feeling him scream, as he jerked himself the rest of the way off. Rediscovering the definition of pleasure. Mike was scared this time as he was suffocating, but at least he had another orgasm, feeling the hot saliva, smelling the smell of spit, the smells of sex.

“Now you seemed to have enjoyed it a second time you cute little teddy bear!” Johnny said as the both layed in bed, and took a nap together. The old man's face on the one side of the pillow, and Mike on the other, which was being snuggled up to the old man bearded face.
The beard in which Mike was snuggled up in...
This went on almost everyday, and is still going on, and on and on, even if it started about 10 years ago....
And this was not just a day like any other day...ever again.

Chapter End Notes:

If you liked my stuff, please spend a compliment.  It means the world to me!  Thanks for reading.