- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

What is to become of the five, inmates awaiting a new owner...

It did not take too long until the facility manager had walked back in with an older woman, who was dressed up finely, fresh from the hair dresser, manicured and God only knows where else. Obviously a rich old widow.
“Oh how adorable they all are! I just don't know which to choose from.” She said holding her old delicate hands together pressing them on her left cheek, while looking down at the five shrunken men.
“Take your time darling, they are all wanting to go home with you.” facility manager replied rolling his eyes, while studying his fingernails showing how bored he had become.
“Oh can I pick up the first on he looks so cute! Just like my Stanley did...God bless his soul!” she said
“You heard her number one, stand up!” the manager said sternly shaking his hands at him.
The first inmate stood up, and gave into his fate, and the old lady carefully lifted him from the table.

“Now he practically does not weigh anything, but at least I can feel something between my fingers.” She said, as all three giants began to laugh. “Oh well now I think I'll try him out this time.” She said as she placed him back on the table. The inmate then got into his cell, and the facility manager then took it and the old lady away.

About 10 minutes later a younger business man, dressed up in a suit and tie, came in with the facility manager.
“I am wanting to find a new toy for my 9 year old daughter. What do you have for me. I've already bought two women from you last year, one of them died accidentally...though..., after my daughter ah...” the man said turning red, as the facility manager broke him off in the middle of his sentence.
“Oh that doesn't matter, after you buy one of these convicts, he, or she, I mean ah...it belongs to you. Now we cannot give you your money back, but I am sure we've got enough girls to choose from if you want to take another female doll home with you....anyway...All of these being here gave up their rights to exist anyway after they decided commit crimes, and be criminals. Don't worry about an thing, we are happy to have such true customer like you! So come on and take the third one. He's safe, trust me, he's a big wimp. He likes to wear womens clothes, and has no problem with children. Now don't you you little pussy?!” the facility manager asked, while getting closer with his face on the third inmate. “Yes sir!” is all that the inmate could reply, as he started to sob and crying.
“Okay, I'll take him! But first I want him to get naked for me, maybe me and my wife want a little action in the bedroom too. Now, now little stud you need to stop crying or I'll give you something to cry about.” The man said as he reached down picked the man up, easily tearing off his prison clothes. “WOW! Not a bad cock! And look he is getting a hard on too!
I think he likes me! SOLD!!! Pack him up and I'll take him home! And this time give me some more of those velcro straps, I want to tie him up to keep him from moving and squirming around too much, in the box, before my daughter opens it up.” The man said handing him over to the facility manager, who was enjoying every minute of the show. As soon as the facility manager got him in his hands he was playing with the shrunken man's cock, with pointer finger as he left the room with the younger business man.

After they left the guard approached the table and reached down and picked up shrunken black man, and brought up to his face with a nasty look on his face.

“Looks like nobody likes your ass, monkey boy!
Well you know what I think that I might just keep you for myself, we got too may black up in our cell anyways, other than that...I could use a new little dick-tease like you! I think you need it too!”
He said softly. The shrunken inmate in his grasp could only smell his warm stinky breathe, and see his bad teeth, wet lips and the gray beard talking at him.

“Fuck you you perverted mutherfucka! I ain't your toy. You can't do whatever you want with me!”
The inmate yelled at the top of his lungs, wiggling around in his hand.

At the same time another guard one with a gray mustache came in and was watching it all over his shoulder, smiling while placing his hand on his shoulder.

“ Look! I think it's time you to take a break. Here take these velcro straps, tie him, up and put him in your locker. He needs to be show who's the master! And I want to watch, you can come to my place after work, around 8 p.m. I already got a fridge full of beer, lets have some fun with this one! And don't worry...I did not see a thing!” the other guard said handing over the velcro straps.

The shrunken black man was tied up, in front two inmates left on the table. Both the guards giggle, as they watched the man try and wiggle his way out, but the vecro straps were especially made to detain the inmates, and the guards were well trained, and knew exactly how to tie up a shrunken man, without hurting him.
The guard, with the gray beard, opened up his pants, held his cock in front of the Mike, and waved it at him until it got hard. “You'd probably like this too five-twenty one, after I'm done with him...your next!” he said looking directly at Mike, as he held the black man against his cock, taking yet another vecro strap and strapping the already bound man to his cock, and carefully packing it all up in his pants again. Mike did get strangely aroused, but he kept his mouth shut.
He then left the room, the other guard was already waiting at the door.

Then there where two.