- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Its great to hear some feedback from you guys! I was going to wait till tomorrow to post this but decided against it. Here's the first of four separate endings that I made for this story.
Mark sat on his gigantic bed waiting for Sarah to get off the phone. Sarah’s giant panties were lying right beside of him having acted like a blanket of sorts. Mark had to admit that they were extremely lucky to have found the store’s number in the phone book and get ahold of the store’s owner. Sarah was talking to the guy now in the other room while Mark rested for a little while longer. He couldn’t wait for Sarah to return to normal because he didn’t know how much more of giant Sarah his body could handle. For the first time in their relationship she had completely left him drained from sex.

“So I only have to put the panties back on and that will reverse the affects?” came Sarah’s voice from outside the door. After a short pause Sarah thanked the man on the phone and entered the room.

“Good news sweety, the store’s owner said that the effects are completely reversible. He did say that he had a few more sets in stock if you ever wanted me big again.” said Sarah.

Seeing the look on Sarah’s face after she finished the second part, Mark decided to throw her a bone. “We can go back and get a few sets from time to time.”

“You’re the best sweety.” Sarah quickly grabbed the pair of panties off the bed before grabbing a bra from her closet.

“What’s the bra for?” asked Mark

“The guy said that I could reverse these too,” said Sarah as she lifted up her breasts, “but I told him that my husband prefers them big. As long as I don’t wear this bra when I put on the panties my boobs will stay this big.”

Mark watched his wife enter into their bathroom before he decided to get off the bed. Having a big Sarah was fun and all, but he couldn’t wait to have his little wife back. A few seconds later Sarah emerged from the bathroom wearing one a different bra with the black panties. Standing in front of Mark, Sarah waited for the panties to take effect. The couple didn’t have to wait long before the panties glowed a faint green before returning back to normal.

“Do you feel anything?” asked Mark as he looked up at his giant wife.

“A little horny but nothing weird. Do you think it was a dud?” Sarah twisted to see that nothing had changed. Sarah lightly touched the front of her panties before looking down at her husband. “I’ll give the guy another call then we’ll do it one more time.”

Mark was about to suggest that they return her to normal before they had sex but just then the doorbell rang. Since Sarah was still in her underwear, and over twenty feet tall, Mark decided to answer the door. Jogging through the house Mark quickly made it to the hallway.

“Who is it?” yelled Mark as he rounded the corner.

“It’s Jessica and Jordan.” Came a familiar female voice.

Jessica and Jordan were Sarah’s best friends and part of her book club. Just like Sarah they were really short, standing at five feet tall, and really bust. They always made the joke that the three of them belonged to the lollipop guild.

“Come on in.” yelled Mark as he walked towards the door. The door was cracked from him not fully closing it earlier.

He quickened his steps just in case the two girls couldn’t fit through the opening of the thirty foot door. Mark liked the girls and it would be nice to talk to someone shorter than him. He was twenty feet from the door when it suddenly swung wide open. Mark jaw dropped as Jordan and Jessica walked through his front door.

“It’s nice to see you Mark.” said Jordan as the busty redhead picked him up and gave him a hug. Mark was being pressed up against the rack of the twenty plus foot tall girl.

“Have you been working out?” asked Jessi as she pinched Mark’s bicep between her fingers.

“Oh course he has, how else would he be able to keep up with Sarah’s appetite.” said Jordan before the girls burst into a fit of laughter.

“You two are huge.” said a shocked Mark as he looked between the redhead and the blonde.

“Only you would consider five feet tall huge.” giggled Jessi as she patted his head.

“I wish my boyfriend was tiny like you.” replied Jordan. “Don’t get me wrong, I love his cock but I’d like to not be sore the next morning.”

“I’d be careful what you wish for, Sarah says that this little guy has a pretty big package.” said Jessi as she rubbed Mark’s crotch with her fingers.

“Jessi, Jordon!” Sarah must have been just as shocked as Mark as she walked over to her two friends.

“Hey Sarah, we found this great joke store in town and decided to get us something.” said Jessi as she opened up the bag she was holding. Mark groaned as Jessica pulled out three pairs of gigantic black panties from her bag.

“We’d thought that Mark would like a fashion show. That and we’d know how he feels for once.” Replied Jordan as she gave Mark a slight squeeze. Mark looked up into Sarah’s eyes for a second before a smile crossed his wife’s face.

“Sure why not.”