- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Here's the last one that I wrote for this story. I've came up with ideas for more endings or continuations of endings. It just depends on the amount of free time that I have.
“I know you’re tired sweety, but I’m going to need my panties back.” said Sara as she laid down beside of her exhausted husband. Mark currently had one leg sticking out of each hole of Sarah’s panties. He just looked up at his wife and gave her a weak nod.

“Is my little guy tired, are you sure you don’t have just one more shot for me?” asked Sarah as she placed her finger on top of her panties directly above her husband’s crotch. She began to slowly massage the area but stopped once it was apparent that Mark just didn’t have it in him.

“I just need some rest.” panted Mark as he looked up at his giant wife.

“It’s okay sweety, take all the time you need.” replied Sarah before gently kissing Mark’s forehead. “And you too little guy.” said Sarah before giving the top of her panties a few gentle kisses. Mark was going to say something but the phone started to ring.

“I’ll get it.” said Sarah as she left the room.

Mark was able to enjoy a few more minutes of peace as Sarah talked on the phone in the other room. It was a little embarrassing to be completely worn out while Sarah seemed to be completely fine. Once all of this returned to normal he would give Sarah a night to remember. Mark was about to go back to sleep until Sarah came bouncing back into the room.

“My little sister Kacey is coming over to visit!” squealed Sarah as she bounced happily up and down.

Kacey was the youngest out of all of Sarah’s sisters, but she had the largest rack by far. She was often mistaken for a stripper with her H cup size breasts. Every time she was around Kacey would try to find a way of showing just how much bigger her breasts were than Sarah’s. Kacey was actually a really nice girl, but she found it amusing to always show up her older sisters.

“Just wait till she gets an eyeful of these babies. I’ll show her who the big sister is.” said Sarah as she jiggled her breasts in her hands.

“Um Sarah, if the bra and panties changed reality then wouldn’t Kacey already know how big your boobs are?” asked Mark as he looked up at his wife.

“Hmm, didn’t think of that. Well, I can always tease her for being so small though.”

Mark watched on as Sarah pulled a plain white tank top over her head. After adjusting her breasts to show the maximum amount of cleavage Sarah turned to Mark with a smile on her face.

“As I said, I’m going to need my panties back.”

Mark tried to push the pair of giant panties off of him, but he found his arms gently pinned to his sides as Sarah lifted him gently into the air along with her panties.

“I hope you enjoy a little company.” giggled Sarah as she held the panties and Mark just above her knees.

Sliding one leg in at a time, Kasey was finally able to pull her panties up. Mark could feel himself starting to become hard Sarah released the waistbands of her panties. Sarah must have found it funny as she looked down at her husband because she began to giggle. Looking over in the mirror, Mark found the scene erotic. His legs rested on the inside of Sarah’s massive thighs while his chest and head were visible above the waist line. If Mark reached up then he might be able to grab ahold of Sarah’s belly button. From his thighs to his stomach was covered in the incredibly soft black fabric. The heat and scent of Sarah’s womanhood that was pressed against his butt was intoxicating.

“You make a great panty buddy.” said Sarah as she looked at the tiny man in the mirror. The mirror was the only reason that she could even see him because of two big objects blocking her vision. She began to lightly pat the front of her panties as admired herself in the mirror.

Mark continued to watch the mirror trying to ignore the giant hand rubbing him through Sarah’s panties. As he looked on Mark saw the panties glow a faint green before he was thrown into a world of bliss. His penis was fully erect now. Sarah must have felt something similar as his moans were drowned out by Sarah’s own. The heat against his back increased as his vision became blurry. Mark let out a gasp as Sarah’s massive fingers found the nub that was Mark’s penis. Sarah began to massage the area with blinding speed as her moans grew louder.

It was becoming too much for Mark as he came close to cumming in less than ten seconds. He tried to push away Sarah’s fingers with his arms, but they were hopelessly overpowered. Her other hand soon joined in on the assault of Mark’s member. Mark started to cum violently inside of Sarah’s panties as she continued to massage the area. Despite cumming for the fifth time his penis refused to soften as the sensation continued. Mark was faintly aware that Sarah’s juices were running down his legs before dropping to the floor below as he continued to cum. After a little more than a minute the sensation ended as each of Sarah’s index fingers pressed against his dick causing him to scream out in pleasure as he finally blew his last load.

“So this is what you felt like.” said Sarah as she pulled her husband out of her panties. Mark was slowly becoming aware of his surroundings as he looked up into his wife’s eyes.

“Are you okay sweety?” asked Sarah as she slowly started to rub his chest.

“Yeah…” panted Mark weakly. Sarah patted the front of her panties before beaming down at Mark.

“You must have came the entire time because I’m soaked down there. Good job sweety.” replied Sarah before kissing his chest.

Mark now found himself being held by his gigantic wife inside of this bedroom, except his bedroom had grown again. The ceiling above him must have been at least two hundred feet in the air. Apparently his wife had shrunken back down to normal while his house stayed the same size. What was worse was that he had been shrunk with her as the panties forced him to cum his brains out.

“We shrunk.” said Mark as he looked up at his wife.



“Look on the bright side, my boobs are still huge!” If Mark wasn’t tired then he would have been turned on by the chasm of cleavage that his wife was showing him.

Sarah was being careful as she carried him towards the dresser. Luckily for them there appeared to be a second dresser beside of the gigantic one that was exactly the right size for Sarah. Inside of it were cloths that fit both Sarah and Mark. Mark dressed in a plain t shirt and shorts, but Sarah seemed to have a hard time deciding on what to wear. After a while Sarah finally decided on white tank top that showed as much of her chest as physically possible. They had started to walk towards the hallway when they heard a knock on the other side of the house.

“COME IN!” yelled Kasey as she adjusted her top one last time.

“I can’t wait to show my sister what a real chest looks like.” Mark silently agreed as he watched it bounce with every step that Sarah took.

“I hope you don’t mind, but I brought your friends Jordan and Jessi with me.” came Kacey’s voice from the hallway.

Jessica and Jordan were Sarah’s best friends and part of her book club. Just like Sarah they were really short, standing at five feet tall, and really bust. They always made the joke that the three of them belonged to the lollipop guild.

Sarah nearly dropped Mark as she turned the last corner. Sarah watch on as the three ladies walked over to where she stood. Mark could feel Sarah gasp as she looked up to the three giantess’ around her. She let out a small yelp as Kacey’s gigantic hands wrapped around her waist and lifted her up to chest level so that the three girls could see her better.

“How’s it been ‘big’ sis?” asked Kacey as she looked at her sister’s rack before looking at her own.

“I like your top,” chimed in Jordan as the busty redhead gently lifted up Sarah’s left breast, “it makes your boobs look huge.”

“There not that big, or at least not compared to some of us.” said Kacey as she placed her free hand on her own breast.

“If you two were the same size then Sarah would have you beat easily.” said Jordan as she came to her friend’s defense.

“But they are more than big enough for Mark.” replied Jessi as the blonde waved as the tiny man in Sarah’s arms.

“How’d you guys get so big?” asked Sarah as she looked up at her friends. Mark was too busy trying to take in the sheer size of everyone around him.

“I wouldn’t call being five feet tall big.” said Jordan causing her and Jessi to fall into a fit of laughter.

After some pleasantries the girls carried Mark and Sarah into their living room before setting them down onto the coffee table. Mark was still shocked with the entire situation, but Sarah seemed to be taking it all in stride.

“I ended up bumping into these two shorties,” said Kacey to which both girls protested, “and we went shopping before we got here.”

“Yeah it was at this really old shop full of all sorts of weird stuff.” said Jordan as she pointed to the bag at Jessi’s feet. Jessi lifted the bag up before and started searching through it.

“And we found these!” exclaimed Jessi as she held up three black and white cow pattern bras. “Not even Kacey is big enough to fill them out.”

“The guy behind the counter said that they only look big, as soon as you put them on they fit perfectly.” said Kacey as she thrust her massive chest forward. Jordan quickly grabbed one and held it out in front of Kacey.

“I think he only told you that so that you don’t feel small like the rest of us.”

“How about we all try one on to see who fills it out the best.” said Kacey as she snatched the bra from Jordan and made her way towards the bathroom. Matt felt Sarah squeeze him as he watched her sister walking away before whispering, “Her boobs are already big enough.”

“Don’t worry Sarah we didn’t forget about you.” came Jessi’s voice as she searched through her back. She then pulled out an article of clothing and handed them to Sarah. “We told him about you and he sold us these for a buck. He said that it’ll give you some room to grow.”

Matt watched on from Sarah’s lap as she held out a pair of huge black panties in front of her. A smile crept across her face as she looked down at her tiny husband.

“You’re big enough already.” pleaded Mark as he held onto his wife’s hand. Sarah only responded by gently grabbing ahold of his member underneath of his shorts and smiling at him.

“You know that I can’t let Kacey show me up.”