- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
I'll go ahead and post this one for tonight. Leave a review and tell me what you think.
Matt laid back on his bed completely exhausted. The pair of inside out giant panties covered his lower half like a blanket. Sarah was currently in the other room talking on the phone with the owner of the store trying to find a way to shrink back to normal. Mark was about to go back to sleep until the door to the room opened as Sarah came in.

“I just finished talking to the owner and he said that I’ll return to normal in just a few days.” said Sarah happily as she sat down beside her husband. Mark just nodded in agreement as he looked up at his gigantic wife. His heart started pounding as Sarah’s left hand lifted her panties slightly off of him as she peaked underneath. Surely she could see how worn out he was.

“Just look at the mess you made in my panties!” exclaimed Sarah in mocked anger before placing them back on top of Mark. “We gotta work on your stamina sweety. Especially since you have such a big wife to please.” Sarah then leaned over and gently kissed Mark on his forehead.

“I’m going to go and make us some dinner,” said Sarah as she made her way to the door, “then I’ll have some dessert later.” Sarah licked her lips before closing the door behind her.

Mark loved his wife but they would have to have a talk when she got back. He loved sex like every other guy but Sarah was just too much woman for him. His male pride didn’t want to say it, but he’d suggest that Sarah should start using her dildo. To be honest his dick didn’t stand a chance against Sarah’s vagina. Once they were the same size Mark promised that he would give Sarah a night to remember.

“If only it wasn’t for these stupid panties.”

Just then an idea occurred to him. It was the panties that turned his wife into a giantess. If they worked for her then why wouldn’t they work for him. He wasn’t into wearing women’s clothing, but it would at least level the playing field. Standing up weakly, Mark turned the panties right side out before putting one leg into each of the giant openings. The fabric felt really soft against his member as he held the panties up. As he waited for the effects to take place the door to the room opened.

“What would you like to eat for… Why are you wearing my panties?” giggled Sarah as she looked at her husband.

“I’m leveling the playing field.” said Mark with a smile as the panties glowed green.

Mark began to moan as a feeling of pure bliss washed over him as the panties worked their magic. No wonder Sarah seemed to have enjoyed herself as she grew. Despite his best efforts to hold on, Mark quickly began to cum inside of Sarah’s panties. Holding the fabric against his groin, Mark continued to cum until the magic finally stopped a minute later.

“Wow.” panted Mark as he fell backwards onto the bed.

“You look so cute in my panties Mark.” giggled Sarah.

Mark was going to reply until he noticed something strange. Opening his eyes, Mark noticed that Sarah’s panties were still gigantic. After seeing this Mark just closed his eyes and laid back down.

“I guess the panties didn’t work.” panted Mark.

“That’s what you think sweetie, look beside you.”

Mark was puzzled at what his wife meant as he slowly sat up and looked over. Laying on the bed to his right was a gigantic pair of briefs that belonged to him. It was confusing at first until he noticed that they were the exact same size as Jessica’s panties. He then heard his wife giggling as he began to connect the dots. Looking up he found his wife staring down at him.

“I shrunk!” exclaimed Mark as he stared up at his beyond gigantic wife.

“I guess your plan of leveling the playing field backfired huh?”

Mark just stared on as Sarah stood up to her full height before walking towards the door. As she grabbed the knob, Sarah turned and gave the newly shrunken Mark a smile.

“I still plan on enjoying dessert later.”