- Text Size +

Vincent gave a sigh as he felt the ground shifting beneath him and took in a deep breath. The floral scent that greeted him seemed to tell his body to relax but he knew that he needed to get up. His hunger helped a great deal as he took hold of the pillow he was resting his head on and opened his eyes. He could see light coming in through a green ceiling above him. A residue on his cheeks drew his attention for a moment and he wiped it away before setting up. Light flooded into his confines a moment later as the ceiling lifted away allowing light in and the tip of Ariel’s finger came to rest just below her belly button.

Instead of picking Vincent up Ariel chose to let him step onto her finger though she figured he would need some encouragement. She’d felt him stirring moments earlier and had given him a little time to wake up. “Good morning Vincent. I hope that you slept well.”

There was no shock for Vincent as he heard Ariel’s voice or expectation that the previous day had been a dream. That he had woken up expecting to be somewhere in this new world troubled him on some level. In the movies people who ended up on a new planet suddenly tended to wake him believing it was all a dream. Soon this thought became amusing as he stood up and he believed he would have laughed but lacked the levity to do so at the moment. He wasn’t going to be rude to the girl that was taking care of him though. “Morning Ariel. What time is it?”

“It’s a little past eight. Mother and father have already gone so it’s just you and me. Are you ready for breakfast?” It was clear to Ariel that Vincent was feeling down still but at least he was moving. Hopefully he’d feel better after he had some food in him and got outside for a while. She’d considered keeping him inside but she didn’t see that doing him any good. He needed to see what is was like in her world. She hoped that he would see the good things.

Vincent hadn’t eaten before he left work the previous day and he sure hadn’t eaten since he arrived her. He hadn’t thought about it but his healing bath had left him a bit on the hungry side before he’d had his emotional collapse. He felt a little better as he was able to step out of Ariel’s belly button and onto her finger. The belly button he’d spent the night sleeping in. Vincent felt a slight increase in his energy as he was lifted higher into the air so that Ariel was holding him roughly at eye level. “Did I spend the entire night sleeping in there?”

Ariel gave Vincent a smile before speaking. Now that she knew he was from another world she was better able to accept his questions though she wasn’t entirely certain how to answer them. “Of course. I hope you don’t mind but as we’re neither courting nor wed my belly button was the best place for me to keep you. It is where mothers are expected to keep their sons during the night and women who are not part of the union are expected to keep married men. I know you’re not injured but it’s also where a healer tends to keep her recovering patients.”

Hearing that they believed him made Vincent smile. As upset as he had been about his prospects of going home it was nice that they didn’t think he was crazy though he still wondered if he was. “Thanks. I’m sorry about last night by the way. That’s really not how I like people to see me.”

“You had good cause and I believe you conducted yourself very well. I don’t believe being hungry helped either. Are you ready for breakfast?” Ariel was a bit surprised whenever she felt Audacity spring to life though she didn’t see any reason to stop her. Upon seeing Vincent jump slightly upon realizing which of her natures it was she wondered if she’d made a mistake.

“Your first Manevin meal and such a high quality one! Now don’t you worry I’m here to help you with it!” Audacity gave Ariel a huge grin as she patted a rather nervous looking Vincent on the shoulder and smiled up at her.

It took Ariel a moment to realize what Audacity was going on about. She had let her concern for Vincent make her forget his response to his milk bath. He had also mentioned that the women of his world didn’t feed their men. As her lips parted to try to soften the blow Vincent spoke up.

“I appreciate it but what are we having?”

Audacity was made to giggle as she moved away from Vincent. “Oh Ariel has already eaten so that means she has plenty for you to eat. I don’t eat food like the two of you though.”

That made no sense. Flashed through Vincent’s mind as he looked at Audacity. How could Ariel already eating mean she had plenty of food for him? Rather than ask Audacity though he turned to Ariel and was a bit surprised to see her exposing her right nipple to him as she adjusted her top so that it was no longer covered. Her free hand then began to work her nipple much as she had whenever she filled his bath and realization began to set in. “Do you mean?”

As she massaged her breast to get her milk flowing Ariel observed Vincent’s reaction. His attention seemed quite focused on her nipple. “The food of our world is actually quite difficult for men to digest and much of it is even toxic. Fortunately every woman has a ready supply of the most nourishing food for a man there is and as long as we’re healthy we can always produce more. For this reason most men spend the first several years of their life feeding on only breast milk. Even after that it makes up the majority of a man’s diet. Some men like my father have built up their constitution so they can eat a greater variety of foods and with the right magic they can eat more but well. Your body is a lot more delicate than my father’s and you don’t know magic.”

So far he’d been carried in Ariel’s hand, slept in her belly button, bathed in her breast milk and now she intended to feed him her breast milk. From the way she was working her breast he also imagined she planned to feed him straight from the source. It wasn’t that Vincent didn’t find Ariel’s breast appealing but the simple notion of being fed like a baby was more than he could simply go along with. “Hold on a minute! Are you seriously going to breast feed me?”

“Vincent please don’t make me be firm with you. I assure you that it’s for the best.”

From the previous day Vincent knew be firm meant don’t make me force you. Yet he couldn’t keep quiet. “Please Ariel can’t I at least try something different? I know I’m not as buff as your father but that doesn’t mean I can’t keep my food down.” When Ariel spoke he was rather surprised by the pleading tone of her voice.

“But Vincent even if you can eat other food it won’t be anywhere near as nourishing as fresh milk.”

To the women of this world the men were smaller than their fingernails. They apparently slept within the woman’s belly button for protection or elsewhere on their body. To heal the men bathed in the women’s milk, to travel they were carried by the women and they relied on the women’s aura to simply survive in their presence. Now he had been told the food was either difficult to digest requiring the man to build up a resistance, magic or both.  On top of all that he was viewed as even more in need of their protection with neither wings and if Lex was a representative of the males a much more fragile build but Vincent couldn’t bare the thought of being that helpless.

It was Vincents first instinct to openly refuse Ariel’s offer but he was aware enough to realize this was a bad idea. That he was quite aware of his standing in her hand and Audacity’s presence near by helped keep his tongue in check. “Ariel please. I know I’m not as built as your dad but I’m from another world. I regularly ate fruits, vegetables and meats there. I may not have the muscles but my digestive system may be even more robust than your father’s. Please let me try something else.” Vincent could feel his heart rate speeding up as Ariel bit down on her lower lip but he was made to chuckle as she covered her chest up.

What Vincent said was true but Ariel didn’t believe it. She had seen Janice’s examination of Vincent and based on how the powders responded she knew he had a weaker constitution than her father. The only hope he had was that his body produced some digestive chemicals that her father and other men didn’t produce. “It’s also possible that you could be even less capable of digesting our foods. Okay. I’ll make you a deal. I’ll let you have some of the safer food for men from my father’s pantry but only a little and then we’re going to see how your body responds. If you’re okay with it we can go from there but if you can’t digest it properly or get sick you’ll go on an all milk diet.”

“Strait from the source.” Audacity gave Vincent a huge grin as she moved to stand in front of him and pushed up on her chest. While she couldn’t actually breastfeed her point was clear.

He wanted to argue. Vincent could feel the words forming on his tongue but the truth was quite simple. He was already hungry and if he truly couldn’t eat what Ariel was offering he’d eventually starve to death. Though he doubted that Ariel would let it reach that point. For a moment he wanted to ask what would happen if he couldn’t drink her breast milk either but he remembered what had happened when he mentioned the healing bath. Before they’d forgave him for the insult but this time she may feel he should know better. “You have a deal.” Vincent was rather surprised whenever Ariel gave him a worried look.

“I don’t believe this will make you too sick but remember I warned you.” Upon standing up Ariel made her way over to a counter with several man sized shelves. Before lowering her finger to them though she looked towards the grinning Audacity. “Back on your finger Sagacity is going to be the one preparing is food.”

“Ah! Why!” As she called out Audacity made it a point to push extra disappointment into her voice. “Could it be that you want him to fail and you know that I’ll make sure he does by giving him some of your father’s hardest foods? You’d like that wouldn’t you Vincent? You could prove just how robust your body is. How much more of a man you are than the men from this world and tackle something that took years of conditioning.”

The men from this world regularly drank breast milk as a major part of their diet. Of course they can’t handle the hard stuff. I’ve had years of stuffing myself with meat and even digesting raw protein. As Vincent considered this he was preparing himself to take Audacity’s challenge but Ariel spoke up before he could.

“No. We’re doing this the safe way. If you can digest some bread and cheese then you can try the harder stuff.” Rather than risk Audacity responding Ariel quickly forced the fluid nature to return to her finger and used her free hand to open the cupboards so that Sagacity could retrieve a plate for Vincent as well as a few slices of bread and cheese. She wasn’t going to mention it to Vincent but one reason she’d chose these foods was they both had a breast milk component ensuring a higher purity level.

As Vincent looked across at Sagacity he hoped she was at least getting him some thick slices. He didn’t want to complain but he could indeed feel his hunger growing stronger despite his embarrassment at what nearly happened. “Ariel thank you.” Vincent was a bit surprised whenever he noticed Ariel blush and she averted her eyes for just a second before looking back to him and grinning.

“You’re not going to complain when you end up throwing up are you?”

“I’ll remember that I asked for this and you are understanding enough to give me the chance.”

For a moment Ariel said nothing but looked around the dining room. “I’m so glad that my mother isn’t here right now. She would not be okay with this.” As she spoke Ariel was certain Vincent was going to end up regretting her choice later. She had thought about forcing him to drink her breast milk like she had forced him to take his bath but that was different. Him eating was important but it was less urgent than trying to heal him had been. She could afford to let him try to eat, get sick and then let her feed him.

“She wouldn’t approve?”

“She’d probably say I’d given in too easily and that I need to explain to you why men have trouble digesting other foods. Which I admit this is a lot easier than forcing you to drink my milk. I just don’t believe explaining to you why this isn’t a good idea would change anything. Plus I’m worried True Tongue could get some words crossed. For example I wonder if we’re hearing the same thing whenever I say bread or cheese.” As she spoke Ariel brought her hand holding Sagacity over to the one with Vincent and let the fluid nature present the food to him.

He had been concerned for a moment but as Vincent looked at the plate his concern vanished. The cheese and bread looked like normal freshly baked bread to him. Naturally this brought some questions as he took the plate from Sagacity and took a moment to sniff the cheese. “Did your father cook this bread?”

“No. One of my mother’s fluid natures handles that and she likes to be involved to.” A slight giggle escaped Ariel as she rubbed the back of her neck. “We don’t really get to enjoy cooked food like you men do. Our food preparation doesn’t typically go beyond cleaning or seasoning our food. When we try to cook enough for a proper meal we’re more likely to burn our meal to ash rather than enjoy a tasty treat.

For a moment Vincent just looked at the plate. He didn’t want to say anything but he felt rather silly. I’m going to eat a plate of food that might be toxic to me. Once again Vincent sniffed the cheese. Well it smells right. Picking up the bread slice he took a careful bite of it expecting it to be hard or gritty. Instead he found the bread soft and fluffy. As the taste met his tongue a wave of relief washed over him. “Ariel this bread taste wonderful! It just melts in your mouth.” Feeling emboldened by the bread Vincent didn’t hesitate to take a bite of the cheese before breaking off a piece of it and wrapping it in bread.

“I take it you like the taste?”

“It really is wonderful.”

Ariel smiled as she watched Vincent eating. It was nice seeing him feel so certain of himself. She even hoped that he would be alright though the thought made her a little sad. She really wanted to breastfeed him. He was only responding to the taste at the moment though that didn’t mean he was going to be able to keep it down. As she watched him eating she resolved that she’d get a flower ready just encase.

*****************************************************************************

He had told Ariel that he would remember it was his choice. He had said he wouldn’t complain if he got sick. Now Vincent was struggling to remember that as he found himself leaning over a massive flower. He wasn’t certain why Ariel had set him upon a flower and moved one in front of him whenever he told her something was feeling wrong but he wasn’t thinking about such things at the moment. They were serving quite well as toilets as he worked on purging his entire system.

She didn’t want to feel it and hadn’t thought she would but Ariel was a bit amused as she looked at Vincent. There was sadness as she neither wanted him to be in physical pain or to hurt his self image but there was happiness to at being right and the thought that she’d get to breastfeed him now. While she’d worked with simple golems to practice her technique and handling a male she’d never gotten to feed a living male before. The result was she didn’t know if she should frown or smile at the moment though she knew Audacity was smiling like a beast.

While he knew he wasn’t finished yet after a while Vincent felt like he could talk again. When he could he could only think of one thing to ask. “Has it always been like this? The food I mean.”

Now Ariel felt comfortable smiling though she didn’t look directly at Vincent. He’d asked her not to while he was emptying himself. It seemed like a strange request as it made determining his well being more difficult but he’d had a similar request while he was bathing in her milk. “Our food has always been hard to digest. In ancient times before the blessings many men and women actually died from not being able to find enough to eat. Men would use their wings to search the land for a safe place to stay and food. Due to their low birth rate and ability to fly men were valued far more than women even then so they got the best of the food. Yet it pained them to see the women die in such numbers. The divine father seeing this pain gave up his ability to carry blessings to his wife and blessed the men so they could gift the best traits from each woman to his alpha wife strengthening her and in time all women.

In time we grew so large and so strong that nothing was beyond our ability to eat. Well that’s a gross oversimplification but I can tell you the details later.”

“Gave up?”

To this Ariel gave a nod. While she couldn’t see Vincent he could see her. Turning her back to him was one thing leaving him alone in a room was quite another and not something she was not willing to do. “Yes. The divine mother is after all a being of supreme beauty and power already so she would not miss the sacrifice. Like how she gave all women her aura. The divine father has no need of such protection and thus can fly wherever his wings take him even where the mother can’t go. One thing I’m not so sure about is if they permanently gave up these aspects of themselves or not. Some use that the divine mother hasn’t visited us since then as a sign that it was permanent and thus she can’t visit as we couldn’t survive in her presence. Others believe she can and does visit us but does so quietly while she watches over her children and then some hold that she hasn’t seen cause to intervene as we’re dealing well for the most part.”

“What do you believe?”

“I believe the divine father and divine mother are like most peak alphas and their husbands. They watch over their children, enjoy one another and only intervene whenever it’s really needed.” It surprised Ariel a bit when she let out a long sigh. “My mother is just working really hard to impart certain blessings onto me. Well the stories don’t say if the original blessing of aura protection was a pleasant transition or not either. Most of us like to believe it was but with my mom I wonder if it was a rather painful learning process.”

While he was listening what Ariel was talking about wasn’t what Vincent was primarily thinking about at the moment. His mind was more occupied with thoughts about how he was throwing up while listening to her. It didn’t seem like the proper time to be having such a conversation. Not that he could really talk with her as he leaned over the flower. “Ariel this subject seems like a bit much to be talking to a sick man about. How about you tell me about these flowers?” It was impossible for Vincent to keep himself from chuckling as Ariel gave a slight shrug.

“That is a carnivorous plant whose name I’ll tell you eventually. When we begin teaching you our language. Normally it’s nowhere near large enough to threaten a male and it’s still not a danger to you. We modify them with our herbalist magic making them larger and less dangerous. They’ll break down any organic material you put inside of them and well do what plants do with such material. You just might have to switch flowers if this happens too often.”

“So if I stuck my hand down inside of there?”

“No! Your vomit isn’t vanishing right away is it?”

“That’s a good point. Dang. It’s kind of hard to think.” Vincent felt himself blush as he heard Ariel laughing. “So how long does the flower normally take?”

“To digest organic waste entirely I’d say around a day.”

As he considered what to talk about next Vincent heard a pounding in the distance followed by a voice.

“Ariel what is taking you so long?”

“Melody come on in and bring Brigit if she’s with you! I’m in the bathroom helping Vincent.”

“He’s awake!”

Vincent didn’t know who Melody or Brigit was but he could hear them coming closer. Their foot steps shook the entire house and he felt the soundwaves resound through his bones. He was quite surprised whenever the two young women darted into the room. For a moment he’d expected them to be even larger than Ariel and in some ways they were but neither was taller than her. It took him a moment to realize that the sound of their foot steps while being carried and them coming towards you differed greatly.

While Ariel had a beautiful chest Melody made her friend look small in comparison with breasts roughly twice the size of hers. Yet as she entered the room Vincent noted that she had an even more prominent top than Ariel making him wonder if it was to restrain those breasts. Her hips were also far more prominent than Ariel’s but lacked the muscle tone as he saw them jiggle slightly. Brigit was near the exact opposite. Her breasts were still hundreds of times his size but only around a fifth the size of her head both women made her look tiny in that area. Yet with six abdominal muscles on clear display and upper arms roughly four fifths the size of her head he would have imagined her stronger than Ariel if Ariel hadn’t been clearly taller than her. If they were the same size he was certain she’d be stronger than Ariel.

Upon seeing her friend and Vincent Brigit’s first instinct was to walk over to him and ask what was wrong. It was only Ariel having her back turned towards Vincent that stopped her. “Is something wrong?”

For a moment Ariel was going to explain what Vincent had ate but she remembered his request. “Whoops! Turn around please he doesn’t like being seen when he’s sick.”

Neither girl did as requested immediately but Melody and Brigit took a moment to look towards one another before doing as asked. Melody couldn’t resist looking over her shoulder at Vincent as she listened to him trying to compose himself. “What happened?”

“Wow. Where to begin. First. None of you told anyone about him right?”

Brigit was made to chuckle at the question as she looked at her friend. “Is there a line of women trying to speak to your mom right now?”

“Good point. I’m going to have to ask both of you to promise to keep this a secret.” As she spoke Ariel’s smile vanished and she stood up strait as she addressed both of her friends. First she looked towards Brigit looking into her eyes and then she did the same to Melody. For a moment both girls were made to shiver. Brigit was the one that found her courage first.

“I swear you have the same look as your mother whenever you get serious. This is pretty big isn’t it?” As Brigit spoke she didn’t look away from Ariel but she was made to think about Vincent. When she looked at him she’d noticed his wings were still missing. She was certain Ariel would have tried healing his body by now which meant something big was indeed happening.

“We’re trying to keep it small.”

A low whistle came from Melody before she nodded her head. “I promise that the secrets revealed in this room will never be shared or mentioned outside of this room without consent of the guard or order from Civic Health Committee on penalty of treason.”

He didn’t like these women talking around him or about him while he was emptying his stomach. Yet Vincent was surprised by the oath Melody took and then the one Brigit repeated. He had heard of promises between friends but this had far more of a legal weight to it. For a moment he even forgot about his stomach as he looked towards the women. Unfortunately his stomach reasserted itself a few moments later.

With her friend’s promises Ariel took in a deep breath. “I’m going to want your help keeping this secret. As you know Janice came here to examine Vincent. What you don’t know is some of the reagents responded strangely to him. So strangely that she couldn’t be certain why. That’s being investigated now. At first we believed that he had suffered trauma and had his memories altered but that is no longer the case. Initially upon his recovery Vincent insisted that he never had wings and after he took a healing bath we’re in agreement.”

Melody immediately looked towards Vincent and felt her heart skip a beat as a wave of sadness hit her. At first she stepped forward to go pick him up but she felt Ariel’s hand upon her shoulder stop her and turned back to her friend. “Sorry. But a man with no wings! That isn’t right. I mean. How is it even possible? The sky belongs to the men and we are not to take that from them.”

Once again Vincent found himself very interested in the women’s conversation. Melody’s last line had seemed almost of a religious nature to him in the tone she used and the way Brigit and Ariel agreed with them. It was spoken as certain as if it was a law of the universe. Part of him wanted to be upset with Ariel for talking about him so freely and giving out his secrets but it didn’t take much to quiet that part of him. He had no idea who he could trust and it was likely they would need help keeping his secret. How many women would look at him and wonder why he didn’t have wings? He had also gathered they’d kept quiet about finding him.

Brigit had remained quiet and let Ariel finish explaining the evidence to her. As she finished she had one question she had to ask immediately. “Do you promise that is the truth as far as you know it? The full truth.”

“You have my oath as a guard in training that I have given you the full truth to the best of my knowledge and ability.”

“That is just amazing!” As Bright spoke she couldn’t help but bounce lightly. “You read about these sort of things in some stories but. Well it’s like those stories about happening upon men in the ocean that can’t be found by our magic because they developed to live under water except this is even better. I mean. Another world!”

To this Ariel gave a nod. “I know but.”

Brigit could actually feel her excitement fading as she remembered the darker part of the story. “Oh you poor guy.” Turning around Brigit placed her hands in front of her in a sign of submission and apology. “I apologize I shouldn’t be so excited over your misfortune. This must be so hard on you.”

Now you worry about my feelings? Do none of these women know what it's like to be sick? He'd only known Ariel for a day and these women he'd just met. In part he trusted her because he had so little choice in the matter. That she was so kind and honest despite the power she held over him helped a great deal even if though he felt it was dangerous to give trust so quickly. Did he really trust her though? His comfort had vanished quite rapidly when he was made to fear offending her the previous day and that fear still spoke to him at the back of his mind. "It's alright. I'd be excited to if someone from another world had come to mine."

"Except if it was one of us." Despite Vincent's request for privacy Ariel gave him a smile before turning away again. "If someone as big as one of us showed up there I bet it would cause quite a stir." As she spoke Ariel made it a point to observe her friends waiting to see if they would realize the reason for her concern. The looks they gave her told her they understood.

************************************************************************************

As Vincent had his hands pressed into Ariel's nipple it was still hard for him to believe he was doing this. Having not eaten since work the previous day though and throwing up he was rather hungry. Yet the notion of drinking breast milk of being so dependant on a girl he'd just met was still strange, extremely embarrassing and more than a little off putting to him. He didn't know if it helped or hurt that Audacity was currently preventing him from backing away as she used his hand to work Ariel's nipple. He knew it helped that Ariel wasn't moaning or making a show of it. At least she wasn't making a show vocally her skin on the other hand had become flush.

It was impossible for Ariel to keep from grinning as she looked at her friends. The envy was clear on their face. While Melody had fed men with her milk before she hadn't done so directly. Having a man drink her milk straight from the source while their auras mixed together was a much higher level of pleasure than watching them drink from a cup. Fortunately she knew to keep this in as she'd seen Vincent's reaction to bathing her milk and knew he wasn't quite comfortable with such things.

For a little bit Vincent had wondered if he was being played but soon enough he felt the texture of Ariel's nipple shift and then he'd seen tiny pools of milk forming on her nipple. Rather than holding him like a baby she was currently leaned back in an impressive display of abdominal strength. He didn't get long to think about how to drink from the pools as he felt Audacity push his head towards the milk he pressed his lips into it and took his first swallow. Three things hit him immediately. The warm creamy texture of the milk, the sweet flavor and a slight moan from Ariel that stirred more in him than he liked.

She hadn't intended to say anything but as Melody watched Ariel feeding Vincent she couldn't help herself. "Sense you're feeding him breakfast may I feed him lunch?" Such a request would have normally been rather forward of a woman that wasn't a wife but Vincent wasn't married to Ariel or being courted at the moment. It was still a relief whenever Ariel didn't look angry over the request though she did appear worried.

"That's up to him." The idea of giving up Vincent did not set well with Ariel especially as she felt his lips against her nipple as he drank in her milk. Yet Melody had good grounds for making such a request. Her diet was carefully maintained to produce high quality milk as part of her job. In truth Ariel was certain Melody's breast milk was superior to her own and would be better for Vincent. Melody’s breast were also significantly larger than her breasts and she’d seen Vincent’s eyes on her chest to know he liked them.  If they were courting it would also have been expected to help prove she was better at nurturing him.

He would have responded but Vincent couldn't raise up to do so. Audacity only seemed intent on giving him long enough to breath before pushing him back down. As she did so he could also feel the fluid nature rubbing her breasts against him. Given the situation he found it impossible to keep his body from responding and had caught himself reflexively rubbing against Ariel's nipple several time. It was actually a surprise whenever Audacity released her grip on him and he couldn't get himself to pull away.

Leaning down Audacity whispered in Vincent's ear. "Now that you know you don't need my help to enjoy it."

Had that been her game all along? Vincent looked out the corner of his eyes as Audacity observed and seemed to be helping stimulate Ariel's nipple. Had she been giving him an excuse to enjoy drinking from Ariel's nipple so that he wouldn't blame himself for enjoying it? Before he could think too much on this subject he felt Ariel's nipple pulse rapidly and a surge of milk rushed up to meet him with such force that it forced him to set up while he felt a good bit of it rush up his nose and his entire body was saturated.

"Vincent I didn't mean to do that!" Even as she lifted Vincent from her nipple Ariel could hear Brigit snickering and Melody was outright laughing. She didn't blame them for that given she'd made such a rookie mistake. Upon removing Vincent from her nipple and looking at his milk soaked form she didn't even try to hide her embarrassment yet there was relieve there as well as he noticed him smiling at her. "Please forgive me."

He would have liked to tell Ariel that he forgave her but when Vincent opened his mouth all he could do was laugh. The situation was just so hard to believe he couldn't think of what else to do. He'd just been being breast fed and then he'd been absolutely soaked in Ariel's milk. At least he wasn't hungry amore and indeed he was feeling rather full at the moment. Any desire to complain was also removed by the sound of the other girls laughing at their friend and the blush on Ariel's face.

******************************************************************************

"Hey hold on!" Vincent couldn't help but cry out as currently both of his arms and a bit of his shoulder had been pulled inside one of Ariel's fluid natures. He had finished eating and been told not to worry about cleaning himself as she'd take care of it by Ariel. A few moments later one of her fluid natures had joined him on her hand and began to pull him inside. Currently he was trying to pull his arms free. From the ease with which she'd pulled him in thus far and his lack of progress when it came to his escape he was rather certain his struggles weren't what had stopped her but more likely his words.

Vincent's response had caught Ariel off guard and once again she felt more than a little embarrassed and even ashamed. "Vincent I didn't mean to alarm you. I should have introduced you first. This is Serenity she's the most protective of my fluid natures and we'll be keeping you safe today."

"Safe! What is she doing to me?" Normally shouting at Ariel would have seemed like a very bad idea. Unfortunately the smile Serenity was giving him was doing nothing to ease his fears. He didn't even notice Brigit and Melody giving him a strange look. He did notice whenever Ariel gave a slight giggle and her face once again blushed. He felt a lot better whenever Serenity released him so that he could see his arms are still there.

"Whoops! My mistake I should have explained it to you first. Serenity is going to engulf you in herself so that she can protect you. Don't worry she's very good at serving as clothing for males and in your case she can even serve as wings. She can also protect you from harm should something arise and carry you to safety."

On some level Vincent knew that he should be worried about the dangers that might arise Ariel was speaking about. Yet that wasn’t the thought that filled his mind at the moment. Rather it was the notion of being engulfed. “She’s going to eat me!”

Ariel felt a mixture of humor and guilt as she tried to keep herself from giggling upon hearing Vincent’s response. “No! She’s just going to cover up your body and take on the form of your clothing and wings. None of you will be digested I promise.”

As Arial spoke Vincent could feel his fear diminish but not fade entirely as one concern was replaced with another. He was hardly the type of man to go for a one night stand and yet now he was being told that this woman would literally be touching him all over. “Hold on! That’s going way too far. Ariel I’m not even comfortable being naked in front of a woman I just met.” As Vincent looked at Ariel he couldn’t help but get the feeling she wasn’t catching on and that worried him even more.

“She’s not a woman. She’s a fluid nature. It’s also the only way that I’m going to be able to take you outside. You need something to make it appear as if you have wings and the protection.”