- Text Size +

Cysh was dragging her friend Arina with her through the forest to reach her shrine in the middle of it, the 10 foot tall dragongirl having to bend down and duck to not hit the branches of the trees around them.

As Cysh’s shrine started coming into view, Arina looked at it with wide eyes and amazement, she knew Cysh owned a shrine but she had no idea that it was this grand. Her head tilting slightly from the design of the shrine however considering she was not used to the eastern styled buildings like this one.

“Are you the deity of your own shrine?!” the dragongirl asked in a surprised voice while looking at Cysh now, although the Kitsune shook her head. “No no, my mother, Yurka is the deity of the shrine. However I am the deity apprentice and main shrine maiden here!” Cysh responded.

“I bet you didn’t expect me to live in a place like this eh, did you?” She added after a short break of silence, where Cysh had started tugging the dragon closer and even inside of her home. The dragon a bit too awed to respond immediately.

“N-No, I had imagined something completely different…I’ll say.” She kept looking around at the interior design now, wooden walls with red supports, a proper Japanese style shrine. Every now and then statues and pictures of other high ranked Kitsune could be seen, and of course a couple of family pictures of the rest of the family.

“Goddess Cysh, I bet you like being called that, don’t ya?” Arina asked in a slightly teasing voice and stuck out her tongue in a playful way. Cysh nodded and smirked in return. “Oh indeed, you can just start calling me Goddess and become a believer.”

“Sounds like it could be fun, though I am unsure if you’d end up liking my offerings.” The dragon responded to her, surprised at Cysh being this nice considering their other meetings had ended up with way different results. The normally brute dragon trying her best to behave in the nicest of ways as well. Cysh had pulled them into one of the bedrooms now and sat down on the futon, patting the spot next to her for the dragon to sit down as well.

The room had a table, a couple of chairs and several shelves and commodes around where Cysh seemed to be keeping her things. Through the glass doors of the shelves one could see a few fox figurines, heck it seemed even Cysh had one made of herself.

Arina soon sat down next to Cysh, looking over to her curiously. “What sort of things does a deity like you do for fun anyways?” The dragon tilted her head.

The Kitsune placed a finger against her lips, giving a little smirk and licking over it before responding. “What sort of things I do for fun? Well, I do love to grow giant and play around with the tiny cities of the humans. Or you know, shrink people and play with them….Liiiike you!” She said and poked the dragon with her finger now.

Upon being poked, Arina felt herself shrinking down rather rapidly, and it seemed the Kitsune was not planning on leaving her at a simple doll size either, oh no, she soon found herself to be a mere half inch in size, sitting next to the Kitsune. Looking upwards there was a wall of red, belonging to the hakama, and of course that massive and looming, but still sexy as heck body of the Kitsune.

Arina flinched slightly when being poked and suddenly found herself staring up at the Kitsune. She huffed and crossed her arms. “Did you really have to show by example?” She asked her. At least she had been shrunk down with her clothing, so she was not sitting there naked.

Cysh shifted her position a little bit, it seemed she had been planning this the whole time, even before she had lead the dragon into her own. As she shifted the dragon was able to see something poking out and tenting the red hakama of the Kitsune.

“How cute you looke, how about we play a game little dragon?” Cysh said in a teasing voice as she continued moving, soon sitting on her knees making that huge bulge underneath her hakama show even more, although still covered by the clothes.

The dragon kept staring at the huge hidden bulge now, although when being called cute she shook her head, blushing a little and looking over to the side. “N…No…I I am not cute…” She said. Falling over a little as Cysh placed her hand down on the futon right next to the tiny dragon. With Cysh shifting her body more and soon raising herself it was possible to see under her hakama, and of course get a proper view of what had been tenting up the fabric before.

Arina stared with wide eyes, gulping and holding her arms over her head just in case the Kitsune was planning to sit down on top of her, although when she did not feel the weight she peeked back up. With this view she got a full look on the large foxcock hidden underneath the hakama. Even a pair of balls swaying with the movements of the Kitsune. She did not wanna admit it, but the view from below of the cock and balls was the sexiest thing she had seen in a while.

Cysh reached down and picked up the little dragon between two of her fingers, grinning as she thought about a little game the two of them could play, although it was mostly Cysh that would get to play. Standing up to her full height she carried the tiny dragon over to the desk. “And in you go.” She said as she dropped the little dragon inside of a clear cup. At Arina’s size however she was not able to climb out of it.

Arina stood up while in the cup, reaching up trying to grab the edge of it, of course with no success. The Kitsune smirking as she started pulling her hakama backwards now, revealing the cock and balls once more for the tiny girl. It must have been at least 11 inches, making it completely towering in comparison with the half inch tall dragon inside of the girl. Cysh wrapping her hands around the cock and slowly starting to stroke on it, the fingers on her other hand playing and groping on her own balls.

While Cysh was stroking and playing with her cock and balls, Arina was staring with her cheeks turning completely red, she loved this show, moving her hand underneath her own skirt she started stroking and teasing her own pussy as well. “J-Jeez Cysh…You always have such hot ideas for games. W-Why do you do this to me?!” She asked and pouted, trying not to show that she was enjoying it.

Cysh simply laughed now as she leaned her head closer to get a better view of the tiny dragon inside of the cup. “Oh my, are you masturbating you little naughty thing?” She said in a teasing way, of course being a little bit ironic considering she was standing there masturbating as well. Her own hand starting to stroke over her cock even faster now. “Are you ready? Oh well, I am gonna cover you anyways.” She said without even giving the tiny dragon time to response.

Arina huffed as her own finger continued to move in and out of herself, staring up about to respond to Cysh, though all she saw was that huge cocktip pointed directly at her, the foreskin pulled back and a giant glob of clear fluids dripping down and covering her tiny form. This was of course just the first glob of many, several more globs of precum started sliming up and filling the cup slightly.

Cysh let out a rather loud moan as she was getting closer and closer to her own climax now, the cock dripping quite a bit already, some of it even missed the cup and splattered on the desk around it. She had to make sure every drop of her orgasm hit the cup, so she started leaning over and let the underside of her cocktip rest again the edge of the cup. “Here. We. Go…Err. I mean come!” She said out loudly.

Arina saw the cocktip hovering right above her, and she had to try and cover her ears when she heard the Kitsune suddenly yelling out. Though she had no chance to actually get out of the way as a large amount of white, sticky and hot cum shot out of the cock now, splattering and splashing all around inside of the cup. Poor Arina was being taken and pushed everywhere like she was in the middle of a tidal way.

Arina cried out a little bit in the hopes that Cysh could hear hear, although it was to no avail considering the sounds and amounts of cum that she had ended up being covered by now. Cysh kept cumming until she had filled the cup to the rim as well, Arina was nowhere to be seen for now however as she struggled swimming to the top of the thick cum pool.

“I am kind of thirsty…Mind if I drink you? No? Yay!” Cysh said all in one go, giggling as she picked up the cup with her hand now and started moving it upwards, past her breasts and held it in front of her face to see if the tiny dragon managed to get out of there at all. Getting tired of waiting Cysh placed the cup against her lips and started tilting it over and drinking from it, loud gulping noises ensuing.

Arina hadn’t heard all what Cysh said before it happened, all she heard was “drink” and that was pretty much it. She was confused when she felt everything moving around and suddenly it felt like a current was trying to pull her away. Seeing Cysh’s mouth through the thick cum made her squeak out and try to swim against it now. She had no chance of course, the thickness of the cum and the current itself made it impossible to fight it.

Arina opened her eyes when she felt the warmth of Cysh’s mouth surrounding her, taking in a deep breath and looking up to see the roof of the mouth and the uvula bfore being pulled down her throat together with the cum. Cysh swallowing hard of course to make sure everything went down. As soon as the cup was empty she placed it back down on the desk.

Cysh placed her hand against her stomach and giggled, stroking gently. Meanwhile Arina landed with a splash inside of the stomach, covered by the cum and even a little bit of the food that Cysh had previously eaten, although this had already turned into a pile of digested goop.

“How nice…I could actually taste you through the cum,and you tasted delicious!” Cysh said with a grin, of course knowing Arina could not see her grinning but she was mostly taunting her little prey now. The stomach gurgling and growling all around the little dragon as it prepared to take care of what was inside of her.

Arina shivered as she looked around inside of the stomach, a sea of white and brown for the most part, the mix of cum and digested goop. “Oh my god…She drank me…And her own cum. S-So hot!” She said in a low voice, her knees giving up and she fell onto her butt now. It was not like she had any chance to get back out of there anyways, so this was her new home for now, or at least until the Kitsune digested her.