- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Disclaimer

This was an experiment and experimental format for me.  I was actually wokring on a story to sell, had writers block so knocked this out to get some ideas out.  So its not as clean as it could be, and is rough in some places, but it should be enjoyable.

This story does contain real places and locations. Nothing is meant by this other than to increase the since of realism.  No offence or copyright infringment intended.  THis story is for mature audience only and does contain subject matter some may find disturbing.

Prom Night

About twenty percent of all high school students do not attend prom.  I actually thought it kind of sad.  So I decided to do something about it.’

Today, about a hundred people will be treated to a very special second chance.  Vista is not a god, but a very powerful being who has taken up residence on Earth. She has lived several lives in several countries, but so far the United States has become one of her preferred haunts.  She likes a few others, but she tends to like the (perception) of freedom to which the citizens of the country enjoy.  She is little more than an energy being who has taken human form…well when it suites her. 

Today is her day to do prom.  She loves the concept and has decided to put one on for people who missed their last one.  This is the tenth year of this.  How does she do it?  How does she invite a bunch of aging adults to this party?

“Huh, more spam.” Tom states to himself as he keys up his email. The title SECOND CHANCE PROM doesn’t appeal to him. He selects the email then hits spam, and it disappears…then pops back up onto his screen this time with the title of SPECIAL INVITE TO SECOND CHANCE PROM.  He shakes his head and spams it only for TOM, THIS IS A SPECIAL INVITE TO A SECOND PROM READ to appear.

“What the hell.”

He spams it again. Then…

OKAY TOM, THIS IS SPAM, BUT READ IT. ITS WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR.

“Huh?”

Tom doesn’t believe this can be a coincidence.  But he’s a software programmer.  There are a thousand scenarios which go through his head. 

‘Someone cloned my screen?  Maybe they have access to my account and are monitoring it?’

The web cam that comes in the top of his monitor is covered, so he doesn’t worry about that. 

“Crap…this thing could kill my computer.”

THIS WILL NOT KILL YOUR COMPUTER.  Another email appears. JUST OPEN.

The man doesn’t know what to do.  So he clicks on it.

                                Hello,

                                Tomorrow I will be hosting a second chance prom. All you have

                                To do is respond to this email and fill in the blanks.  Once you have

                                Done that everything will be provided for you.  It will be as if you wake

                                Up and everything will be different. It will be up to you to keep this.

                                So please, take advantage and have a night of fun…thank you.

There is nothing about the sender.  But he does see the short form below it.  The concept of a second chance prom is intriguing. Tom is about to hit thirty.  In that time he has had no sex, no girlfriend, few friends.  He goes to work and comes home.  Its not that he hasn’t tried.  He’s gone to bars, he’s gone to clubs, he’s gone to events…but each time for some reason he always ends up odd person out.  He’s tried the internet only to be ignored or mocked and even hired a professional a couple times just to end up with a serious case of ED.  Well, only once.  The first time was because the girl was too busy picking up text every five seconds and the second time he was afraid out of his life to be caught by the police.

In high school he was focused like a laser. He wanted to make friends, but…it wasn’t that he was that nerdy, or that cut off or that awkward.  He talked fine, he helped out in group projects, he tried to be friendly and open, but it just didn’t work. It all ended about tenth grade when in the middle of a group project, the group decided without him to get together and finish a project after school, then stated that he gave no work toward it and tried to fail him.  He defended himself, even stated how he assisted on work the rest of the class, but in the end, he got his grade, but lost any hopes of gaining friends.  He opted out of the prom. He didn’t feel like dealing with these people, sitting alone by himself and watching everyone else have fun.  He had enough of that in school.  So when he saw the question that asks DO YOU WISH TO ATTEND, he clicks yes.

WHY DIDN’T YOU ATTEND YOUR LAST PROM?

I…didn’t want to sit around people I didn’t like

NAME FIVE PEOPLE YOU DIDN’T LIKE IN HIGH SCHOOL

This one is easy.  He still remembers her name and her friends and states

Nataly Carter

Brittney Mavis

Cindy Thomas

Carl Fredrick

Frank Frankfranburger

He has no idea if he spelled that last one right.

EXPLAIN YOUR IDEAL DATE

He doesn’t know. 

Just a nice evening.  Dancing, maybe…get to do something later.  Maybe just enjoying one another.

After that, he clicks reply and hopes it’s not a joke.

Across town, Julie looks over the same email.  Yet she is less restrictive.  Nothing has worked out for Julie in her life.  She was sick when she was in grade school.  It was a childhood cancer at a time when people just mocked you and not sat up there and gave you segments on TV.  She was mocked for losing her hair, for missing so many days and finally had to quit school and be home schooled.  By the time she went into remission, her peers where third year college students. She went to a two year school when it wasn’t fashionable because her college savings was spent on saving her life…plus several hundred thousand dollars.  Even today she has yet to recover.  So her entry in the bottom menu she states,

I want to be able to dance the entire night with a wonderful boy wearing a beautiful dress.

Kevin on the other hand, he was perfectly healthy.  He had friends, or so he thought.  He invited a girl out…a cheerleader name Sarah.  He had known her since they were five.  He figured that it would be a good match.  She told him to pick her up in his car at her cousin’s house.  Well…he made it to the location…it was a field fifty miles away.  He didn’t even realize it until he arrived, he was just really eager. The prom was on a boat…he missed the boat.

I just wanted to go with the only friend I thought I had in high school.

He responds. Sarah and he did everything and he means everything.  After that…they never spoke.  She did a lot of laughing at him, but they never spoke. Its only due to Facebook does he know she’s now a cheerleader for some NFL team. She made it.  He didn’t fail in life, but his original degree basically was useless due to a changing market and its took him nearly a decade to move out of his parent’s house.  Even now he’s just making it.  He doesn’t list anyone one specifically in his list of people he didn’t like, he just states…

Everyone who laughed.

That night, they all go to sleep, and Vista goes to work.  She goes to Philly and takes an aging hulk of an ocean liner and converts it into a working breathing hotel, completely restored to its former glory.  The ballroom is decorated in nice hardwoods and carpeting.  The staterooms are restored, with comfortable beds with clean linins and modern bath facilities (the ship is from the 50’s after all). Then she heads downtown.  Now…here comes her problem.  Her value of human life isn’t traditional.  Because she is energy based, she can since the variation in energy from person to person.  She finds some homeless people in the street.  She looks to them and then does her magic. 

It’s a cold night under a bridge in Philly. Over forty people take refuge in this homeless camp, all sleeping in rags and newspapers and burning trash in trash cans to keep warm.  Many of them have options.  There is a shelter just two blocks away, but here no one bothers them over medical procedures and rehabilitation programs that they have little interest in. Each one is dressed in rags of donated or trashed cloths, each layered for warmth.  Vista could never understand these people.  Where she is from, the concepts of mental health and laziness that would lead to a life of such lethargy is simply beyond her people.  So she knows what to do about it.  She swoops in and one by one changes the people.  They don’t know what’s going on, most are asleep.  The changes aren’t…bad, or extreme.  It’s a simple retrofit.  Each one is cleaned, and bathed…removing matter that leads to odors is easy for an energy creature.  But what really comes easy to her is reaching into people’s minds and reprogramming them.  She can see the energy that man has yet to discover, one that is governed by the thought processes of the mind.  It is so miniscule that no science has yet to determine its existence, yet for her…its bright and pliable.  She alters each one, making them believe that they are workers in the hotel, or limo drives, or even guardians.

Once done, the people all stand from their perches. Each one is in a temporary trance with no knowledge of what is going on, or the cold breezes now hitting them in their black tie attire.  This gives her a chance to look them over.  The problem with homelessness is that there are ten times more men than women.  In fact, there are no females in this group and this does not appeal to her.  So she picks individuals at random.  She manipulates that energy into one of a female.  That causes instant physical changes.  Their waist narrow and their breast expand. Their testis retreat into their bodies and far into their pelvises and form into ovaries, while their penis’ retract and form clits.  She then changes their cloths, the underwear to panties their undershirts to bras and their pants to dresses, giving them all a traditional French maid look, without the smuttiness. She even gives them all a fresh layer of pantyhose, some heels and applies light amounts of makeup to them.  She then implants a suggestion in each of their minds, a suggestion that starts them all on a long walk to the ship.

Cars are easy.  She heads to a junk yard on the edge of the city and picks up a few derelict old beat up cars.  Within minutes each is at the ship and each is converted into clean, brand new limos.  Some are town cars, others at the new MKS, some are Hummers, only one is a party bus.  Now, its time from other things, such as…provisions. 

For this she heads to a number of locations, some as far north as New York some as far south as DC, but at any rate she gather’s what she needs.  You see, she never knew crime till she came to Earth.  To her people, crime was impossible.  They aren’t physical beings so its impossible to kill another or hurt another, and they have nothing to steal and they can see each other’s thoughts. On Earth, the concept was hard to get use to at first, and while she does justify it in some cases, not in all.  The crime of killing for instance is one that is not forgivable in her book.  To her, that energy which she can manipulate so well, to see it extinguished and the core energy (what humans call a soul) vanishes into another dimensional layer in space…its unforgivable. So she heads into the prisons, and finds the murderers. 

One in particular’s name is Sandra Kingston.  Sandra has it all figured out.  She has made national news for her exploits and tomorrow will be a free woman. She beheaded her husband just to see him bleed.  He didn’t cheat on her or beat her…he just…that vein in his neck…she always wanted to see just how much blood passed through it.  She blamed it on a home invasion.  Did a Gone Girl job of setting it up to. Then, there was her daughter.  Sixteen and a little princess.  She was a diva since the day she was born, always crying and screaming for something. It was annoying. Then, as a teen.  She had every boy’s eye and she knew how to use that to her advantage.  Sandra was never a looker.  She had no idea who this demon’s spawn this child was.  So after daddy died she became worse. Always sobbing always crying…it just had to stop.  So she kidnapped her and her boyfriend. Drugged him and beat her and made him rape her.  Then she cut open her womb and sewed a live rat inside. 

She was only caught because the boyfriends phone recorded the sound from that night…he was in the middle of taking a video when she kidnapped them.  He almost went to jail for years before the video recording was found by accident clearly showing who the real perpetrator was. But, her lawyer managed to get her off on technicality.  Even now she still smiles and laughs. 

‘The cops never had a warrant to search the phone.’  She thinks.

It was the only piece of evidence they had.  After that, she was just a distraught woman, and who bothers going after distraught women in this age of hyper feminism? Vista is one.  As Sandra sits there on her bench, waiting to finish off her little girl and thinking of all the neat things she will do to that boy, the fact that her milky white skin begins to turn tan doesn’t reach her.  Her hands begin to morph, her figures disappear and merge into one.  Her arms begin to retract, and her breast shrink.  Her chest expands greatly as her nipples vanish.  She begins curling over, not the least bit concerned, too busy in dream land.  She doesn’t even notice as her vision fades and vanishes…the room becomes dark.  Her breathing begins to stop, but her mind…that reflex to breath doesn’t hit her, her mind simply doesn’t want the air.  But it has nothing to do with a restriction on her chest to breath, no her chest feels larger than ever, she can’t even feel her heart.  No, she can’t feel the familiar weight of any of her organs.  Her heart, her lungs, and intestines…there all gone.  Its only after a few minutes of wonder does her mind manage to turn away from withdrawing the boy’s brain from his body and placing it into his daughters does she bother to think…

“I feel strange.”

But by that point it’s too late.  She is whisked away by Vista and placed into a freezer on board the ship.  She is now an uncooked chicken.  Vista returned her skin tone to its pale white, thinking it would be better if the food was all freshly cooked the next day. 

But not all murderers are as cut and dry as Sandra.  While Vista understands the concept of higher and lower organisms (she considers herself higher than humans), she has never understood why some purposely destroy other for sport.  Take Congressmen Gillian.  He is a crook.  He has stolen millions to fund his campaigns.  He has put three species on the extinct list with his polices.  He’s a jerk.  He’s most recent offence? Black mailing a few people to start a war overseas.  His company is now providing security for peacekeeping forces at ten times market rate. One of the atrocities he’s most known for…at least to Vista…guaranteeing security to coalition forces by diverting a river and building an underground dam.  He did it, not for security…but for oil.  The river provided water to thousands of tribes downstream. 

So, as the politician, hoping for a 2016 presidential bid, calls it a night in his palatial estate a few blocks away from the capital.  He begins to notice something odd about his body.  He stands up and walks away from his wife.  She is fast asleep, content in knowing that as a president’s wife, she will become all that more famous…and richer than the wife of a lowly senator. 

He steps into his marble bathroom and looks in the mirror. 

‘Everything seems alright.’ He thinks as he looks himself over.  ‘Nothing out of place…a few extra gray hairs perhaps.’

Then…he begins smacking his lips.  There is a strange taste in his mouth.  He opens it up, and notes that he is drooling more than usual.  Then, a reflex causes him to want to breath, and a wiff of the fluid makes its way into his esophagus causing him to cough.  Its almost clear, but has small carbonated bubbles in it.  He looks…

“Oh my God.”  He states.  He drinks, but he’s not a smoker, nor has he ever been any place long enough to get any sort of lung dieses. Then, Suddenly, his left leg gives out, and he nearly drops to the floor.  He grabs the edge of the sink just in time to keep from falling.  “What…what’s going on…got to get…to…hos..dojff…”

He can no longer talk.  What he doesn’t know is that all of his internal organs are turning to liquid. He manages to open the door, feeling the fluid begin to slosh around in his chest and abdomen.  He manages to get to the bed.  He crawls on top.  He shakes his wife only to realize that there is no bone in her body. Its all gone.  While she slept, all the bones in her body liquefied.  Her brain is showing through her surgically altered skin. He wants to scream, but he can’t…no lungs. Finally, his other leg gives out and he drops directly in front of his wife.  He wants to push himself away from the bed but he loses the feeling in his arms, then looses the feeling in his back…his back support, his spinal column is gone. Now all he can do is stare at his wife as she turns a blood red, her brain seems to melt away beneath her skin, and her head just sags and falls into the shape a plastic bag takes when its full of water.  But it doesn’t stop.  Her cloths begin stretching around her. As they do, they become more and more transparent until finally she is encased inside of this clear plastic structure, which pinches off below the covers, grows cloudy and reshapes itself into a familiar shape…the same of a gallon of milk. His eye sight last long enough to see a label appear on the side, one that says… THE SENETOR’S WIFE’S FRUIT PUNCH.

Vista returns to the senator’s home and retrieves five bottles of fruit punch and ten bottles of Ginger Ale. Yet, she looks downstairs for a moment, well, the second floor of this four floor structure.  The Senator’s three boys sleep calmly in their beds.  They are just begin groomed by their father to be his sort of leader…corrupt to the bone.

‘I can’t leave them here all alone.’  She states, but they have done little by her standards.  They are all still innocent.  So she takes the drinks back to Philly and places them inside of the fridge, then returns, and makes each one of them a little more travel sized.  Each boy begins to slowly melt below his covers disappearing below them and slide down and into a small spot which use to represent their center of mass.  The covers, lacking that support, collapse in on them, dropping on them with a massive amount of weight, but it only stirs one, the youngest Mathew.  His eyes open, and he sees the space between the threads.  The sight is so surreal. He is now only an inch in height and getting smaller, smaller than what should normally be possible for a living organism, smaller than what he need to be in order to breath and absorb oxygen. Yet, because Vista can bend space, he really isn’t shrinking at all, the molecules in his body aren’t getting physically closer together.  Instead, he is in a small bubble of space which is compressing in on him.  If it where to get to compressed, or if she makes a mistake, it could kill him, turn him into a microscopic black hole which would evaporate in seconds.  Even his soul would not escape that.  It would be pushed out of this universe.  Yet the girl is an expert in doing this, and soon the boy is so small, he is resting on a single threat of the 500 count sheets below him.

As he sits on the single thread, looking around, mainly content to think he is still dreaming, Vista begins recovering his brothers.  One by one she scoops them up with ease.  Each sits on a tiny thread, which to them is nearly the size of their original twin beds.  Eventually Mathew goes back to sleep, but not before Vista catches a glimpse of his open eyes.  She smiles.  She thinks he is cute.

“I should keep him as a pet.  Freeze him at this age.” She thinks.  Mathew is only ten, still young enough to be cute but old enough to easy to maintain. “It’s too bad he is an intelligent creature.”

She then picks him up and hoist him off, placing him in a pouch of energy like his brothers.  She has no idea what she will use them for, but she knows it will be fun. She even gains an idea while on the way to Philly.

That night, nearly fifty people disappear.  It’s actually a slow night for a first would country. And like it matters, 98% were murders, pimps, or drug and or human traffickers.  No one is going to miss them. The remaining two percent is collateral damage, like the Senetor’s sons, but by the time she is finished with this stocking portion of the event, she has a plan…for the entertainment.

Now come’s her guest. All the people she plans to invite are in their thirties or forties.  They are far too old to go to something like this, far beyond the age she wants them.  But once more she is faced with a problem.  The vast majority of people who skip their proms are male.  Contrary to modern thinking, guys have it harder than girls.  All the shaming and the talk of sexism, and how you aren’t suppose to say certain things about girls, and the cyber bullying against them and how their psyches are hurt, always suppose to empower them and show them as misunderstood and as the heroes and such…the reality is the reality is that, boys endure it everyday harder and longer, and they are just suppose to take it.  Guys are bombarded by just as much negative imagery as women are: needing to be tuff, and athletic, needing to be the supporter, the one that holds the door open, never able to who your emotions unless you do so violently, your only relationships you have with women as sex based, if not your gay, if you value life your weak, you can only like an ever narrowing list of activities and subjects, it…it just goes on.  It doesn’t help that her first persona on Earth was that as a male during the Bunroku no eki war. Well, back in the present the problem is that, for Vista at least, only about 20% of her guest of honor are female. Yet, she has figured out a solution to this long around. 

So she heads up to a high altitude over London where the sun is beginning to rise and knocks out power.  The entire south eastern portion of the UK island of England is in the dark.  She then plays a game, a game that allows her to figure out who’s going to be male to this event and who female.  It’s a tricky game she picks up on a planet of creatures who are born statisticians and should have been extinct long ago if her people hadn’t interfered. For the next twenty minutes she sends the London power grid into chaos, and people everywhere trying to figure out what’s wrong.  By the end of it, they think its cyber terrorism and the PM has to get on the news and explain its little more than a problem at the plants and the power trying to come back on.

She then heads back to the US.  She only has four more hours to get things ready.  The game seems like the selections are random, but it takes into account a lot. Because of Kevin’s vague description of his ideal prom, he becomes one of its female attendees.  Yet, its fitting to her, he and Sarah use to do EVERYTHING together.  Their mothers where friends and use to put them in the playpen together when they were toddlers.  When they were in Kindergarten, he begged his mother to put him in ballet so he could be close to his friend.  They even played tea party, fort, dress up, took diving together, then soccer, then Lacross, first bra shopping without the mother, and he helped her with her first period.  It was only when they hit high school and she wanted to join the cheerleading team without him did things change. He honestly thought that they would do everything together…right up to be buried together.  But he didn’t mind.  He loved her. She honestly loved him back too…but she was 13, and loving someone at that age didn’t seem right to her. So she wanted space, and when she found it, she never let go.

Sarah was a beautiful girl, and he always though he was lucky.  He would have been fine is she was just ordinary looking, but when she began to develop, she did so in the most beautiful way.  She quickly grew into a C-cup, her figure gained that classic hour glass shape.  Her light brown hair just seemed to set off her hazel eyes and warm smile.  At that time, she wasn’t into piercings, or tattoos…but before they graduated she had both (she got the tattoos with Brad, the quarterback’s name, removed for the NFL gig). Her legs were so long, but so smooth (he recalled how they both learned to shave their legs at the same time),  and she wasn’t tall so it made that figure of hers look that much better. It hurt him at night to know that he lost her in such a way.  He wanted to give a friend her space…and she took it and ran.

But Sarah isn’t as happy as it would seem on the news.  A communications major, her job prospects are poor.  Right now, she’s in grad school…at thirty.  That’s not pleasant for her.  Her cheerleading gig pays her just enough to afford food while she studies.  Life hasn’t been that pleasant for her since she left high school.  Brad got her pregnant on prom night.  She told him and he blamed the pregnancy on her then dumped her.  She had to get an abortion without her parents knowing.  In college, her plans to study engineering fell through when she wasn’t accepted into the engineering program at the school, instead accepted into a ‘letter and sciences’ program, which according to the Big Name School Dictionary of Majors means: you are here to pay us money to fund our sports teams until the day you die. Then the school dicked around with her until she realized she was never going to be able get into the program. She then hopped into the first major she could get into, communications.  She continued cheering through college.  Peer pressure took her to every single solitary drunken party on campus, and caused her to wake up with her panties off without knowing why more than once.  The one time she did cried rape, a campus board determined that the boy involved was just as drunk as she and dropped her rape claim.  Yet she continued with the lifestyle, even though she knew it wasn’t healthy. 

She graduated with a C average.  Her first and only job was at a Dunkin Donuts.  She wanted to work for the government, they do have positions for comm majors, but those jobs where impossible to get, and they’re easy compared to private industry. The NFL gig was actually a pay raise.  So now she’s heading back to school.  The program she’s in will net her a new bachelors. She lives alone in a single bedroom efficiency in an arts district (she claimed she’s a painter…she paints by numbers). So when she stands up from her desk, she has a two stride walk to the bed where she drops on top of it.  She wears little more than a set of panties and a bra.  Why not, it’s a hot April and she has no air conditioning.

She looks up to the ceiling wondering where she went wrong, wondering if she should have done something different.  She has no one to really talk to about this, all of her cheerleading friends are married with kids and or have professional jobs…except one, and she’s in med school. No, its just her. 

‘There was someone who would understand.’  Her mind suddenly states, but she shakes her head.  She still remembers Kevin…how can she forget? When her first period snuck up on her, it was him that went to the store, got her the tampons and helped her clean up the mess. He never asked for sex, even though she knew he liked her.  No…he was always her friend first.

“God, stop thinking of him…he has nothing to do with it.”  She tells herself.  In her mind, well, the part that wants to be optimistic about her life, she still thinks that ditching Kevin was the best thing she could have ever done.  She became a cheerleading which is the only skill that is actually working for her right now.  No, it can’t be that. It just can’t be. 

So she looks up at the ceiling, debating with herself why she is just so far behind in life.  She expected to have kids by now, and married to…

‘Stop thinking of him!’ 

With that, she realizes there is only one way to get him out of her head.  She sits up and picks up a big bottle of Vodka on the edge of her bed, pops the cap and take a long sip straight from the bottle. She then places the cap back the bottle and places the bottle by the bed, with a full ounce of fluid less in it than before.  The wave of alcohol hits her hard, and she watches as the light in the room begins to disappear. 

‘I haven’t been affected by Vodka this fast since I was in college.’ She thinks as her vision goes and the thoughts of Kevin disappear.

And as she lies there, her mind begins registering some odd feelings.  Instead of that warm feeling that comes with heavy drinking, she feels her body bloat out like there is no tomorrow. But the bloating is in her legs not in her mid section.  She feels a strange feeling surround her body.  Her heat rate just seems to stop, and even disappear.  She feels herself become lighter, and the mass inside of her body just seems to disappear and now she feels hallow inside.  She even feels as her skin as it begins to compress under its own weight.  She opens her eyes, but only catches the site of her arms slowly restricting away, her hands completely disappearing.  She wants to say something.  Her mind mostly attributes this to the alcohol, that she is drunk already, but she’s never seen these images before, and she’s been drunk plenty of times.  Yet, before she can say anything, her vision fades, and everything is dark.  She has no lungs or diaphragm so she cannot speak.  She then feels her head just begin to push into her chest, and everything grows quiet.  She loses all feeling in her arms and her body completely deflates. She can still feel her now D-cup chest, but now, her individual breast seem gone, they are merged. She can no longer feel her bra anymore, but she does feel some sort of structure inside where her breast should be.  Her arms are gone…her legs are just one large mass.  Then, something unsettling hits her.  Her body is picked up as if it barely weighs anything. She then feels…she feels as if she has had a hole cut into her, or has been gutted all the way through.  She feels little mass, little structure.  There is no bone, her body just feels like skin.  She feels her legs, or leg just flap as she is handled.

Vista smiles. The girl has become a beautiful blue, satin prom dress. She doesn’t show a lot of skin, but she is form fitting, designed for a girl with a slender, but developed body.  She also is a long gown, one that covers the legs down to the ankles.  She has an internal built in slip and a built in bra with a hidden zipper in the back.  Vista doesn’t take her to the ship.  Instead, she takes her to Kevin’s new house.

Kevin was asleep.  He felt no difference as his breast began to expand, his waist pinch and hips expand.  His hair grows out and turns a really light shade of brown to where it’s almost blond.  Like the homeless people, his penis turns to a clit, his balls are now egg sacks, and the passage they took, their ball sack is now a vagina, with his prostate a womb.  His cycle is set far opposite of his period, allowing him the best opportunity to have fun at the prom.  Yet this also put him in a position in which his body is now firing on all sexual cylinders.  He will spend the rest of the night horny.  Even now, his hand reaches down to his crotch to inspect this odd feeling.  With no built up resistance to the contractions of his vagina, he begins to have his first wet dream as a girl. He also doesn’t realize that he has now changed locations.  He is now in Delaware, in a small house in Willington.  The family here has a younger son, but now…they have a teenage daughter.  The thought of her readying to graduate simply uploads itself into their minds. 

Marcus Samuels on the other hand is wide awake and over the Atlantic.  He is on a flight from London to New York’s JFK airport.  He sits up in first class, enjoying a cocktail and the second course of his three course meal. Marcus looks to the stewardess who he is convinced is flirting with him.  He is happy, life is good.  He just made his fourth million.  That’s good on a modern Oncologist Salary.  He made his money by ensuring that many of his patients got plenty of care they didn’t need and paid a premium for it.  He knew the game, he knew how to trick people into paying more for the services and he made a ton of money off of it.  Even with insurance companies cracking down on unnecessary procedures and fraud, he still gets away with it.  After all, does it really cost a hundred dollars to read someone’s temperature?

So he activates his massage chair, and recline his chair slightly, and begins to feel a slight…problem with his stomach. 

‘It must be the food.’  He thinks. 

Then, for some reason, his body wants to buck.  His legs just want to jump upwards, but he fights the urge.  He shakes his head and continues.  He then looks back to his screen only to feel the urge to bend over even more.  He fights it, but this time the urge is inescapable. His back curves over and his knees shoot up to his chest.  That flight attendant looks at him like he is nuts. 

“What, what the fughttttthhhhhhh…..” at that moment, all the air is forced out of his chest and it collapses.  His arms fly forward to his knees, producing a loop.  As this happens, his body begins to shrink, and quickly. Within two seconds, he loses two feet of height and nearly 30% of his overall mass.  The flight attendant is in shock. But as she watches it terror, drawing the attention of the other passengers to the man who is now only four inches high.  His body is flattening out. He is still in shock.  He doesn’t know what to do as the world grows dark and his head seems to just sink into his knees, and seems to disconnect from his body.  His heart stops beating, he stops breathing.  His legs begin to feel like a solid unit and his arms seem to merge with them.  At the same time, he can still feel his chest but it also seems to flatten out and then…his body loses all structure and succumbs to gravity.  He is now a luxurious looking pair of silk purple panties with a lacy trim.  He even has a tag. 

Vista comes and picks him up, and then…then, the flight attendant, and the passengers, all of which witnessed something impossible happen…just return to their normal day.  The memory of what just happened seems to just…fade.

The work of this energy being is far from done, even as the sun begins to rise over the East coast of the United States. But she is well into the final stages of the set of for this event.  Her workers are all sleep in their new beds and the dock around the ship is completely set up with parking spaces for the twenty or so limos out in front of the pier.  She then changes the pier itself, converting it from an old worn out warehouse into an inviting space befitting the former flagship of the US ocean liner fleet, the SS United States herself. 

She heads to all the homes, the places where she has planted her guest.  Each is now with a family somewhere in Delaware.  Their minds of themselves and their new host families have been altered slightly.  This is something that comes to her easy.  There are several layers of quantum energy in which humans are just unaware.  One of them is a by product of the Universe, a sort of etch people make into space time as they move about their daily lives, like a needle recording a record.  While she can’t alter those, she can change how they are perceived.  From there, everything else does the rest.  The humans will see the changes as odd, but the fact that they are there will cause them not to be questioned.  Its just like the doctor on the flight.  He was witnessed transforming by two crew members and eight passengers.  He was listed on the aircraft’s paperwork and inside of its computer for weight and balance purposes.  Now, they just simply forget that he was there.  As far as they are concerned, he missed the flight at the last minute. 

Instead, he has found his way to the bedroom of Julie Pickles or Westin now.  He is laid out on the dresser.  His mind cannot comprehend what has happened to him.  It is flat and pliable, as if he was just run over by a truck.  He doesn’t know he is now a luxurious pair of woman’s panties.  He does not know that his nurse, the woman who’s bitter attitude and nice bust and a pussy he use to love to stick his dick into on breaks will now be the supporting figure she was meant to be before as a bra.  Her purple shade and black lace accents match his.  She too is unaware of what is going on. She just knows that her shoulders feel like they are stuck in this looping position and attached to her legs. Her legs seem to be longer and much more flexible than they should, and her chest seems inflated in two large sections. She cannot feel her head, heart and cannot breathe.  She had to go to the bathroom when this all started, but that sensation is gone to. She can think, just like the doctor can.  She can feel.  She can feel her now body, but she cannot determine what has happened, or what she is. 

But…not all of the people actually listed someone who they hated, nor did Vista go after everyone on everybody’s list.  Instead, she sometimes will find people who are a little more willing to help.  Like Julie’s dress, Nurse Maria Martin.  The nurse took great care to make sure that Julie was comfortable.  She was there through all of her procedures, and even kept in contact with her for years.  When she received an email asking if she would like to help out the girl get this chance, she said yes, but she did not know what she was signing up for at the time.  Instead, Vista came to her at night, and entered her dreams and asked her what she wanted to do to help.  That’s when she admitting that she wish should could have been the girl’s first. 

Nurse Martin is a lesbian, and she actually lost her job because, well, not because of that.  It was because she was also a child predator.  She was so hyper attentive to her young female patients not just because she was good at her job, but she couldn’t stand to see someone so young not experience something so basic and natural. She was lucky she wasn’t arrested, but Julie was always the one who got away.  So when it was asked of her what she wanted to be for Julie, she at first imagined a tight fitting bustier or corset.   Yet it got toned down into a nice, flowing dress with tight, almost leotard like top, with a set of really sort sleeves that taper around the arm so that they are longer just above the shoulder than below.  She matches the girl’s D-cup bra and panties in their dark purple color scheme.  Her fabric is more sheer but internally is the same satin fabric as the girl’s new underwear.  Julie will also have a set of heels and panty hose, but those are also people from the doctor’s office. 

The irony here is that Vista could never understand homosexuality.  From her perspective, events such as this are simply apart of a mating ritual and that is the only time her people get to be this intimate.  What one would refer to as a male and one would refer to as a female could never get together with a member of the same gender…its physically impossible for them.  They are energy after all and they are government by a different set of physics principals.  It’s to the point that their culture just has no equivalent for the practice.  But she will admit… ‘there is something about matter that makes it…possible.’

So she moves on…next door in fact to the formally childless Henderson’s. They are a middle age couple who has killed themselves to try and adopt and have children, but have always failed.  They refused to run to China to buy a child.  Yet, for today, they have one, 46 year old Randal Brown.  Randal, or rather Randa now, didn’t have a bad childhood.  He would actually consider it a privilege one.  When he was five, his parents built a boat and they sailed around the world.  He had logged more miles at sea by the time he was ten tan most 15th century explorers. Yet it came at a cost.  He was ‘home’ schooled.  He never made friends for more than a few days and never even knew what a prom was.  While he loved his life, and loved the places he saw and the adventures he had…he always knew he had missed out on what a life of stability can give you.  He, or rather she, is actually a good fit for the Henderson’s.  After they gave up on getting approved for Foster care givers, they started traveling the world. They both have very well paying jobs; its just that, unlike a lot of Foster parents, they are too busy with work.  Both of their jobs involve travel.  He flies jets and she is a contract for a Hollywood studio. She finds locations abroad for movies. 

So the former world traveler, who only had friends when he was in the right ports, or only played sports when he could (he was always the worst one on the team) is now a petite 12th grader with long hair, with the legs of a swimmer and the upper body of a gymnast.  She sleeps in a room filled with awards for those sports along with diving and soccer, and pictures of her and her familie’s adventures and with the many friends she has made (coincidently all are people attending this second chance prom).  Since he held no harm to anyone, his cloths are made up of not so willing participants.  After all, there aren’t that many people willing to be turned into a section of clothing for the day.  So as Vista traveled the world, she found people like Carrisa Meynard who, was shoplifting a few pairs of panties at a store, and now are the panties, or Jenna Carpenter, who is now a long gold necklace, or Daren Stevens, who is now the left heel of a pair of heels.  The makeup and nail polish on the dresser of these girl’s rooms are the finest an interstellar being can make…out of humans.  These too are people who she judges not fit to live, from prisons from the area…not all of them became food after all.

Placing the clothing takes far more time than just transforming a bunch of people.  It must be done with care.  It ends up taking her straight till about eight in the morning, about the time to spell she has placed on the individuals to keep them asleep wears off.  Being an energy being, she can bend the rules of physics, but she can’t go into the past or time travel.  Yet, for one who has been alive for over a million years, and whose entire time on Earth has taken far less than the time she spent getting here, just a blink of an eye in fact, working on a clock actually appeals to her.  It gives her a since of urgency and push that she wouldn’t have otherwise.  It’s fun for her.

Yet, now, as the clocks, the nuclear and cellphone clocks, strike eight, the minds of these people are released, but she is finished.  Her job now, to organize her staff and ensure a successful party.  For that, she returns to a human form.   She drops into the ship, restoring her form of a twenty something blonde with green eyes and a lovely smile. Out of thin air she fabricates a black business suite, white blouse and black pantyhose.  She keeps to a low heel, black shoe just for convenience…she’s going to be doing a lot of walking today. However, she does forget something…not entirely, but slightly.  The transformation from an energy being to human has a detrimental effect on her mind.  For a moment, she forgets many details.  It will return, but what it results in is the senator’s son’s getting a very raw deal. 

Before the boy’s where in an energy pouch on her body, but since her energy mass is just that, a mass, where they end up on her physical body tends to be random.  The oldest, Nick, is the first one to open his eyes at the stench which begins to fill this new space.  It’s a smell he’s never encountered before.  He looks around and finds himself in a field of white, on a large white structure that appears impossible to construct.  There are all sorts of criss-crossing structures, each made of some sort of tightly packed material he’s never seen before.  Up above him are long, gagged, almost gold colored rods.  They seem to be spaced at random intervals from one another.  Each isn’t that thick, maybe about two or three feet across, but they are still larger than he.  Then, up above is the oddest surface he’s ever seen.  It’s almost pink in color, but could have an odd amount of brown in it.  It’s not that easy to tell…there isn’t much light present.  Yet whatever it is, it’s the size of the mothership in Independence Day and that’s exactly how it looks to him. 

What Nick doesn’t know is that he is stuck inside of Vista’s panties…directly on top of the cotton portion of her black underwear.  Right now, she is stationary, allowing a moment for her mind to recover.  This is good.  Even without moving, there is still a rather uneasy undulation to the microscopic boys who are now far out of scale with her body.  She couldn’t even kill them if she wanted, they are simply too small to be stepped on.  Mathew wakes up.  He is the length of Long Island away from his brother…and yet is only really a centimeter away.  He can see a giant mountain starring out at him.  The space between the panties and Vista’s crotch should be zero, but because of their scale, it is now nearly the height of the Empire State Building. 

The humidity in the space quickly builds as her crotch begins producing secretions and scents that overwhelm the virgin boys. Exploring is mandatory, but isn’t easy.  Vista is breathing now, and the finite muscles around her labia are moving ever so slightly, which means an almost constant, rhythmic level four earthquake to them.  It is nothing compared to if Vista were to move.  With heels on, the amount of space her crotch would move up and down is about half a centimeter.  Yet to a boy who can sit on a single string of cotton that composes the densest part of a woman’s underwear, that is far over a thousand feet.  Whiplash alone would be enough to kill the boys.  Remember, their molecules aren’t closer together, the space around the boys has been compacted with them inside. So they aren’t structurally stronger.  It would be like jumping out of a sky scraper, or even jumping out of an airliner without a parachute…it is instant death.  They would be splattered along the fabric in the smallest specs of blood one has ever seen.  To make matter worst, the boys would see it coming.  They may not even die by falling, but by her underwear hitting them at almost a thousand scalar miles per hour.  They could be hit by a thread with an impact greater than a fly hitting the bottom of a space capsule as it returns to Earth…in the upper atmosphere.  They could be nearly be vaporized by the impact.

Fortunately for them, Vista remembers them.  She knows very well that if she leaves them where they are, there is no hope for them. Fortunately, even though her powers are limited in this form (limited for her anyway), she can still do more than enough to free the boys from there cloth death trap.  She opens up microscopic wormholes which channels the boys into her awaiting hands.  She also allows space around them to uncompress slightly.  When they emerge into her hand, they are all about an inch tall, or about a million times larger than before.

“Hello, you are that mean senator’s sons…I nearly forgot about you.”  She tells the boys who look up to her giant body in shock. 

The brothers instantly make their way to one another, and being the oldest, Nick takes upon himself to look up to the woman and yell,

“What do you want?”

“What do I want…I need to hire some entertainment for tonight’s party.  Would you three like to be the band?”

“Band?  Why would we help you?  Just send us home!”

The woman thinks for a moment, then responds,

“But it will be so much fun.  Which would you rather do, go to boring old school, or have fun as a rock band?”

The boys look at each other, then yell back.

“SCHOOL!”  They clearly don’t trust her.

“Well…unfortunately you’re the entertainment and I’m out of time.  So you will have to do.”

So she rolls over her hand and allows them to drop to the ground. The boys begin to sheik in terror only to find themselves instantly on the ground.  As they were falling, she returned them to their normal heights, making the eighty foot drop only a foot or so.  They look to each other, checking for damaged in a state of shock…only to note that.

“Who..what...”

Vista just waves a hand and states,

“I said I needed a band and you are it.” 

The brothers are now sisters, and decidedly Asian.

“You are now the popular J-Pop group…”  she pause for a moment to think, then states, “…Kisu-Kisu.  You were invited by…let’s just say that one of the kids at tonight’s prom was a penpal and encouraged your ban and now you are a big success and came all the way over here to pay back a debt.” The boy’s look up to her shocked.  “Yes, so you will play a bunch of your own stuff and some classic stuff, but all songs that a bunch of kids can dance along to.  So now, I think you three need to head downstairs and check your equipment, or you can head to the kitchen and get something to eat…your call.”

With that, Nick, now a Japanese teen girl with shoulder length hair looks to his sisters and states,

“Watashi wa baai ni, sore ga kowarete iru no ue ni... Wareware wa, sukunakutomo kiki o mite subekida to omou.”  Translation: I think we should at least look the equipment over…in case it is broken.

The others nod, but Mathew, with his jet black hair placed into two short pig tails responds,

“Shikashi, watashi wa uete iru.”  Translation: But I’m hungry.

“Anata wa, tsuneni kūfuku.” Translation: You’re always hungry.

With that the girls laugh, and Vista smiles.  She has done to them what she did to the staff, and now as far as they are concerned, they are just three sisters who have a Pop-band.  Yet, not everything is truly changed, as her invitees are realizing.  Their memories are confused.  They know enough to call their mothers mom, their fathers dad, and their younger siblings annoying.  But they remember their past lives…but, there is a primer for this life as well.  The memories of this life have been planted, so they just play along.  The staff at the ship all gets up and beings preparing the meals for the evening.  They clean up the banquet room and begin prepping the bedrooms.  They take out Sandra and place her on the table and begin removing her gizzards.  It will be easy to prep her, this is a children’s even after all and their taste are simple. 

At home, Julia and Randa, best friends for years, who both competed on the same swim team and soccer team for years, head to the hair dresser.  Randal doesn’t get it himself.  He’s never gone to a barber in his life as a guy, but now to go to a hairdresser, and have them tug at hair which he has normally kept really short his whole adult life.  It’s odd.  He wants to talk to Julia about it, but can’t really bring himself to say anything.  Instead, they chat about tonight, and how they are going to look, and how they are getting to Philly tonight.  They have their own nail polish for the manicure stage.  Poor Carlton.  He grew up poor and decided hustling was the way to go in life.  Well, a gang war latter and he was serving a double life sentence for murder. Now, he feels odd as something is dipped into the middle of his liquid body which is gammed inside of this glass prison that use to be his cloths.  He feels as part of him is ripped out of his body and applied to the fingers of an eighteen year old girl.  It happens over and over again.  Each time he feels the pain of the event, and gets fatigued at the strain of the motion.  He feels his mind slip little by little each time.

“Opps.”  The manicurist states as a little Carton red hits the table.  She gets a paper towel, whipes him up and trashes him.  The movement causes part of him mind to just melt away especially as the towel was not just an ordinary towel, but one with nail polish remover on it.  He feels that part of himself dissolve away into nothing.  He wants to cry.  All that tough boy, street gang mentality that almost lead to him getting shot by a cop is gone.  Now he just wants to return to normal.  Instead, his body is distributed amongst ten fingers and ten toes.

Karen does her morning different.  Her mother does her hair…a mother she doesn’t truly remember.  She looks over her reflection, trying to get use to a face and a body she has never know. 

“One thing Karen…”  her mother starts, “…I know prom is all about fun, and I know you probably won’t show back up till tomorrow, but I want you to use protection okay.  You still have college to think of.”

“Yeah, I know mom.”  He states, but then, he thinks for a moment. ‘College?  I’m in high school again?  But this is my body.  What’s going on here?’

Eventually, he gets away from his mother and into his room.  He looks to the long dress hanging on end of a chair and the underwear and bra for today that has been wonderfully laid out for him, and then finds something else.  Something all the others begin finding as well.

THANK YOU FOR ATTENDING THE SECOND CHANCE PROM THESE BODIES AND CLOTHS ARE YOURS TO USE FOR THE NIGHT.  ENJOY IT.  ENJOY THEM.  THIS IS FOR YOU.

Karen then looks up. 

‘But why a girl?’  He wonders.  He then looks down to the pretty dress, one he imagined Sarah would wear, and the panties on his dresser, the unopened package of nude pantyhose and the B-cup bra on the dresser, even the shoes on the ground.  He has no idea that these are the people on his list.  Then again, his statement was any one who laughed. He also has a small purse, some jewelry and earrings as well.  He looks at the cloths for a moment, then for some reason thinks,

‘Why not…so, I am a girl. I think I can deal with it.’

So he turns and leaves…its lunch time right now.  For the boys, prep is much more simple.  In fact, they spend most of their time simply waiting around.  A few go and get their hair styled, but Tom has always liked his longer hair that he had when he was younger (he started balding at 25).  Now he has shoulder length hair that he has blow dried, much to the enjoyment of his twin sister (she isn’t one of the people attending this prom, that was solve by saying she wanted to go to another school). Then…all he can do is wait. Waiting is the hard part.  After all, his performance isn’t necessary until late tonight.  But that’s when his dad knocks at the door.

“Huh, wha…”

“Hey, can I come in buddy.”

“Yeah, sure.”  Tom states, not sure if he should allow the intrusion, but not 100% sure how this new dad would handle rejection. 

His new dad walks in.  He’s actually very nice, much nicer than his real dad who went crazy when he decided not to do prom. Yet new dad walks in, closes the door, something Tom doesn’t exactly like.  He then walks up to his son and takes a seat on the side of his bed. Instinctively, Tom sits next to him and the man starts,

“So, are you ready for tonight?”

He shrugs.

“Yeah, sure.”

“Good…are you really ready for tonight?”

Tom, not sure what he is getting at, looks at him and asks,

“Yeaaah, why?”

“Well…you know, I know what happens at prom and after prom, and I just wanted you to have these.”

He reaches into his pocket and pulls out two, brand new, unused Condoms…courtesy of Nataly Carter and Brittney Mavis.  After all, just being men’s underwear isn’t that fun.  Each girl is at a complete loss for their current situation.  All they know is that they can only barely figure it out where they are.  They feel pressed, smashed in some of packing.  They feel a little wet or greasy.  Yet at the same time, they feel circular, and almost like their entire bodies are wrapped around themselves inside of some sort of odd way that puzzles them.

“Condoms?”  Tom asks.  In all honesty, Tom doesn’t think that a prom should end with two having sex.  It seems pointless.  But that is what this prom is about.

“Yeah, for, you know…just in case.”

“But…”  Tom starts as he is handed his two former classmates, “…I don’t think…”

“Yeah, I know, I know…but I would rather you be prepared than not okay?”

Tom nods.

“Okay.”

Its now noon.  Sandra is completely defrosted.  She is on a station next to several other convicts.  She feels as a chef takes her, removes part of her skin and begins placing butter below it.  He rubs her all over, ensuring that her skin is as slick as can be.  He then applies some seasoning to her before finally jamming a needle in her skin and infusing her at random points with flavoring.  It hurts, and she feels bloated out by the fluid.  Her mind is no longer comforted by the thoughts of torturing her daughter and her boyfriend.  Now, its all about the pain she is feeling, the fact that she cannot see, and the fact that she cannot move.  And now…to increase her torture, she is placed on a pan and slid into an oven.

She tries to scream as the heat hits her like a thousand knives, but she has no mouth or lungs.  So as the little veins of fluid below her skin expand and boil, she tries to reach the hands which are now chicken wings and claw out her face, just to relieve the stress, but they don’t move.  No one cooks a live chicken after all.

It’s also about this time that the limo drivers begin to get ready.  Their day is actually going to be pretty short.  They are simply driving them to the facility, but they still need to know where to go.  But by two, the first of them begin to head on out. 

In the ballroom, the sisters are still a little confused.  The day before they were all worried about homework for the next day.  Today, they are little girls, all wearing panties and two of them wearing bras. They spotted their consumes: spiked heels, and a Kimono that looks more slutty than conservative with its very long sleeves, and practically non-existent minim-mini skirt midsection and almost deep v in the front.  The back part of the Obi even has these really oversized bows.  Helping them get ready are a few stage hands, people who were also simply collateral damage by Vista’s collecting last night. Fortunately, right now is just set up and practice.  The sound guy helps with the sound and getting the levels right, a light engineer tinkers with the lights while ensure that there is enough light for the prom (all the windows are blacked out for this purpose) and their manager, who up till yesterday was Sandra’s daughter, stands their ensuring that they are ready to perform tonight. 

Everything is going according to plan. 

In Delaware, families begin showing up to take pictures of their teenage family members heading off to one of the most important nights of their lives to date.  Karen actually finds herself running away from it all.  When Kevin was younger, his family wasn’t in the least bit close.  They would never show up for something like this.  Now, he sits in his room, looking at a photo album of he and his friends, and their adventures: a week at a school sponsored outdoors camp in Colorado that almost ended up like his favorite Charlie Brown movie when a one day rafting race turn into three days of being lost in the wilderness during a snow storm.  Then he spots the photo of him, or Karen rather, dressed in a tutu with her cousins, all smiling as she has just finished dancing in a real stage performance.  She even spots a random picture of her when she got a letter stating that she was accepted to Julliard. That causes her gaze to drift down to the floor where she spots the pink Pointe shoes all neatly presented and positioned on the bottom shelf of a bookcase.  She has no idea why she places them there, only that it seems to make them more important somehow.  He then looks to another page, and spots a picture she considers very important…it was her last cheerleading performance. 

With that she slams the book closed and stands.

‘Why should I do this?’  He thinks.  Its only a momentary thought until a new question comes up, ‘Its only for one night…I don’t want it to be for one night.’ He thinks a little longer, then realizes, ‘But if that’s all I get.’ 

And with that, he walks over to the dresser, picks up Denny Mathews, a perfect A student geek who had the nerve to laugh at him the day they all got back to school after he was sent out to nowhere Jacksonville searching for Sarah, and throws him on the bed.  She finds Chet Hernandez, the boy who use to bully him all through school wrapped in a section of plastic, he is now a pair of nude pantyhose; removes the packaging and drops him on the beg, throwing his now plastic and cardboard cloths in the trash.  Then he looks to DJango ‘Danny’ Thomas, picks him up and looks at the two silky cups and responds,

“I kinda wish they were bigger though…but then again I am a ballet dancer.”  And then tosses him to the bed.

He then removes his sweats and his cotton underwear, which was the feminized version of his older breifs and places them in the hamper.  With that he looks first to Denny.  Denny is now a silky looking, bikini cut pair of panties.  He is simple though, no real lace, but his now smooth form makes him quite luxurious.  When she slides him on his body, he instantly feels something odd.  It’s a slight twinge of feeling he use to get when Denny was around.  That anger, how much he use to drive him crazy with his arrogance, it all hits him head on, but…now…he feels calm, like he can now forget that face that use to bother him in school.  And when the boy is secure around his hips, he feels an unnatural warmth around his new crotch.  It is odd, unusual, abnormal…but cooling and somewhat stimulating.  That is something he doesn’t need right now.  Bad enough he found his hand in the cookie pot when he woke up this morning.  What he doesn’t understand is that, every human has that 6th sense ability to identify people through their energy…we just aren’t aware of it.  As well, Denny’s body is still at about 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit, even though he feels like he is only room temperature.  Being so close to Karen’s virgin parts is causing them to turn on.  Her inner walls begin to contract slightly and a shiver goes through her body. 

The same thing happens when he puts on the tights and the bra.  By the time he goes to put on his dress, he has a small wet spot in his panties.  Danny can feel this, he can smell it.  From begin so two dimensional to having something jammed between him which he feels almost like a second skin , to smelling the sex coming off of Karen’s body, to stretching and bending with her…its unnerving, and almost overcomes his terror of the situation with a since of sexual exhilaration.

When it comes to Sarah, Karen pauses.  The dress is beautiful.  He can sense her like he could the others, but his mind doesn’t put two and two together.  He just realizes that…once he wears this, what she did to him, even that which put him back so far from a social perspective…will be gone.  He also realizes that he has no idea how to put her on.  So he turns to… “Mom!”

Walking down the stairs in a gown is one of the most iconic memories for a girl.  Julie eats it up as her new family watches her, telling her to stop so that they can snap photos.  Nurse Martin is enjoying it to.  Because she was never afraid, she can actually now enjoy the sensation of gripping onto this now healthy 17 year old’s body.  The curves and that movement, the ability to hear her heart beat, to hold up her luscious chest to wrap around every inch of her slim waist.  She is in heaven.  Its torture for Julie though.  She can feel her dress’ sexual arousal.  She can feel it orgasm around her.  It’s not a physical motion, but its there.  The fluctuation in the energy around her…it would have already sent one of the boys into a tizzy.  But she was born a girl and is therefore much more able to handle it.  She knows how to suppress the urges and ignore them and to fill her mind with the family in front of her and not the sex her dress wants her to have.

The Limos all arrive at the boy’s houses first. Why not, its traditional that the boy take care of the transportation.  So they get picked up first and head over to their date’s houses.  It’s a surprise for both when they see their dates.  A general look of shock appears on their faces, but it is quickly replaced with smiles and anticipation.  The boys all place corsages on their date’s hands, and of course, pose for the obligatory gaggle of pictures.  Then from there they head off.  Tom doesn’t do this.  Instead, Tom has something happen to him that nearly causes his jaw to hit the floor, his heart to stop and his body to fall over dead.  His father hands him the keys to his 2014 Infiniti M37x (with plenty of features that we dare not list for the sake of not making this an Infiniti commercial).

“Don’t bang her up kid.”

Tom nods.  He hops and the car and drives…at twenty miles per hour…the four mile distance over to his dates house.  His date passed up a turn in the limo with friends because ‘Tom’ had asked her not to several days ago.  Yet, when Randa sees the luxury liner pull up in her driveway, she is shocked.  Tom comes out.  He does not have to bother ringing the doorbell…its wide open with family starring him down.  He is nervous.  He’s never really met his date before. But he walks up and spots Randa standing in the foyer of her house.  He almost can’t stop smiling when he sees her, and neither can she.  He then coyly waves his hand and states,

“Hi…ready to go.”

Her parents nearly fallout.

Eventually, Tom does become more confident in the $60,000 auto…enough to do fifty on the highway.  Randa doesn’t say a thing about the fact that they are being passed by just about everyone.  She is actually happy for the delay.  Eventually she asks,

“Did you remember you pass?”

“Huh, yeah, it’s in my pocket. You?”

“Yeah…purse.”

“Umm…you look great.”  Tom states.

“You two.”  She replies.

……

………

“Uhh, so…what time do you…”

“Did you get an email last night about a second chance prom?”  She sudden throws out. 

With that, Tom looks to her and asks,

“Yeah I did, you?”

“Yes.  You get the questionnaire?”

“Yeah, filled it out too. I’m guessing you did.”

She shrugs.  “I guess that’s obvious now.”

“So, what are we suppose to do…just go and enjoy ourselves?”

Randa shrugs again. “Well, it’s all we have to do I suppose.  I guess we can enjoy the night.  It’s not every day one get a second chance at a once in a lifetime event.”

“Yeah…oh, my name is Tom Bryant by the way.”

“Randal Brown.”

“Randal?”  Tom asks.

“Yes, Randal…I was a guy up till…I’m guessing last night.”

“You were a guy?”

“Yeah…”  he responds nervously. “…then I woke up as a girl and a kid at that.”

“Huh…I just woke up younger.”  He states, then pauses, “So…”

“I’m not sure what we are going to or suppose to do.”  Randa responds.  “But…its okay if we just stick to most the basic stuff anyway.”

“Right.  At least I know now I’m not going to use these stupid condoms.  It actually makes it a little easier.”

“Yeah, right?”

With that, he actually drives like his been on the highway for 20 years, and now 900. Yet, as they drive, their conversation about their lives when they were younger, back in high school seem to shift.  Tom tells Randal how he opted not to go because he couldn’t stand his classmates and how he was bullied and insulted left and right.  Then when it came to prom, everyone would mock him, telling him that no girl would ever go to prom with him. He was just a cocksucking fag, who needs to remember that he and Randa have known each other since dirt and that he had better ask her out and soon. 

Randa states how her parents traveled the world on a boat and that going to school was done in the galley.  How his parents died right after he went to college when they got stuck in a hurricane in Fuji and her mother actually still went out and took pictures for the studio.  That’s how they ended up doing that movie over in Fuji.  She still can’t believe it though, and how pissed her dad was when they got home. By the time they arrive at the pier their new memories have almost completely taken over.

By this time, Sandra is done.  She is fully cooked in more ways than one.  When she is placed on the table, her mind is whipped out, and she is stressed out.  She wants to just die, but she can’t.  Her soul is trapped in the meat of the chicken.  Yet, now, she is allowed some rest. Then, she feels a hand grab her.  It’s a lot rougher than even when the man stuck butter under her skin.  It’s a full assault.  The hand grabs her right arm then pulls and pulls, and rips it off of her body sending waves of pain into her.  Then the arm repositions itself and does the same to her left, and to her legs.  Then, then a sharp object begins slicing into her carving section after section off of her. Each piece of meat is removed, sending wave after wave after wave of pain straight into her mind.  She tries to scream in the agony but can’t. Each piece of her is just thrown carelessly into one of two tines. Her parts are places in a pan of other grilled chicken parts while her meat is just dumped into a tin of carved chicken meat. All that is left in the end is a section of bones which are carelessly discarded.    Like Carlton, she can still feel her parts, she still has a conscious mind.  But it’s at its limit.  Most of her mind is destroyed, and all she can do now is process the sensation of being carried over to a table and placed below some sort of heat source. 

Mathew marvels at the spread being put out.  She is hungry.  But, when she sees a couple of workers skillfully measure the best proportions of Fruit Punch and Ginger Ale into a drink dispenser, he decides that is going to be his first choice.  He grabs a paper cup from the table, pours herself some juice, and takes a drink.

“Un, attakai, waruku wa naiga, waruku wanai.” Translation: “Hmm, not bad, warm but not bad.”

She pours some more, turns around and walks off. 

“Mitsuru wa, koko ni norikoeru, soreha henkō suru toki ga kita!” Translation: “Mitsuru, get over here, its time to change!” Her manager yells, causing her to charge off.

Within ten minutes, guest start arriving.  The students all know it’s really going to be mostly dinner first, with the dancing not really taking place for another thirty minutes.  But its good, it saves them money on food. So they eagerly go after the food, which is set up in buffet style.  There are snacks, a Sunday station, chicken, beef, fries, a veggi spread, a salad bar, just about everything one could want to eat, all courtesy of a bunch of cons. Photographers take students all around the ship to get their photos taken.  Photos on the ship’s Bow facing the bridge are the most popular, fallowed by ones in front of the central grand staircase.

When students check in, they are given a room on the ship to deposited their things in. Ironically, rooms are given out to couples…something only possible because this is Vista’s fantasy and not a real school event.  Students enter the main ballroom looking for tables, friends, and food.  Sandra feels as pieces of her are taken and plated, dipped in barbeque sauce and then…chewed up.  It takes twenty minutes for her to get to the point where her mind is only capable of thinking… “I’m so, so, so sorry.” With that, she fades away. 

The senator and his wife cannot begin to contemplate their position.  Because nether of them is entirely being served up, they both feel as though they are inside of this large drum of fluid, mixing and cooling together and not.  Yet as more of them is pored into cups, the more they feel their bodies and minds go. 

Vista keeps watch.  She enjoys seeing the students happy.  There is some ambiance music put on by Sandra’s daughter boyfriend, but that’s just about it.  Some students are dancing to it, but finally, the group of J-Pop imports take to the stage.  There is no worry if these American students will take to the group.  Their music is fast and has a beat.  While only a select few of the students know a word to which these ‘sisters’ are singing, they all get up and dance with no worries what-so-ever.

The event is torture for their cloths.  Sure, they are all know capable of standing up to the stress, but with everything that has happened today, its still not the best thing for their psyches; the constant movement, the stretching, the occasional stepping on their hems, the sweat, the smell.  Under all those dresses, each piece of underwear ends up experiencing temperatures of over a hundred degrees.  It sort of makes Karen wonder why she bothered putting on hosiery.  But like the others, her memory of her past life is hazy.  It’s only about a half an hour into the dancing do the singers stop for a moment and allow Vista herself to take the stage.  For this brief moment, everyone’s mind seems to return to normal.  Mathew looks down in front of him and spots the keyboard he’s seated at.  His mother, for years, has tried to get him to pick up the piano only for him to resist.  He looks to his brothers and doesn’t recognize ether of them.  The only reason why he doesn’t freak out is because the memories of begin Matsuru are still intact, they are just secondary now.

The wait staff also looks around confused, but Vista isn’t worried about that know.  She just looks to everyone and starts,

“Hello, and welcome to the second chance prom.  All of you were especially invited here by me for one very important reason, because you missed prom.  I didn’t care why you did, some of you were sick, others were bullied out of it, some couldn’t afford to go, others just never got the chance.  Now…my name, the name I’ve adopted for myself here on this planet is Vista Green. I have live here for over five hundred years now, and I have loved every minute of it.  My species is composed of energy and it allows us to manipulate things on a level you are just beginning to comprehend.  I made all of you younger, some of you I changed you genders because we had too many males and I wanted a balance. My selection process was mostly random but did take into account some of your request for this night.  I can’t do everything but I think I have made this night as spectacular as I can. 

Now I did manipulate your memories a bit, mainly to ensure that you would enjoy yourselves before asking questions.  And just so you know, those people you listed, well, they are enjoying your prom too…as your garments in most cases.”  Each people looks themselves over.  “Now…I know that on some level based on human morals, this is wrong, so if you do not agree, just leave the ship now.  The second you walk off the ship you will return to your home and your lives with only a sample of what you could have done tonight.  If you want to stay and party the night away, you are free to do so…this space is for you.”

The students look to each other, but Nick looks to the lady first and asks,

“But why are we hear?  I don’t have prom for two years.”

She looks to Nick and responds,

“Anata ga entāteimento Nishiyo desu.”

After a few moments, it’s obvious…no one’s leaving.  So she smiles and then states,

“Well then let’s continue shall we.”  She then looks to the boy/girl band who looks back at her, then to each other.  The brothers are unsure where to go with this right now.  Vista has released the false memories which has fully restored their knowledge of how to use the instruments at their disposal, not to mention sing the songs that are in a completely different language.  The boys know each other enough to know what the other is thinking.  Its not like they’ve never been in this position before.  Their father is a Senator/carbonated drink and their mother is a socialite/naturally flavored fruit drink.  They’ve been to enough events to know how this works.  So they just start playing and start singing. 

And with that, the students go back to dancing.  The knowledge that they all at least thought that they were teens has loosened then up, made the TG students comfortable with their current position.  So they just decide ‘what the hell’ and return to their prom.  Within an hour the music returns to pre-recorded numbers and the temperature in the room has risen a full ten degrees, and its not because the A/C isn’t working. Now, only about half the students are up, the rest are around talking or sitting and talking. 

Tom and Randa, Karen and Rune, and Julie and Jesse all are seat and talking about random issues.  Each has a cup of Senator in front of them and a plate of some random snack.  At first the conversation was all about their old lives when they first sat down, but, as best friends in high school, their conversation drifts back to that.  Their new live’s memories are slowly taking over again, but not on purpose, nor is it Vista’s fault.  Vista has seen this before at previous 2nd chance proms.  Her guest begin to talk about their past lives with one another, then, they realize just how miserable their past lives where.  Then someone suggest, “Hey…what about that teacher we were suppose to have in school?”  And next thing she knows, that is all they talk about is the lives she gave them. She actually likes it. 

But their cloths don’t.  Sarah doesn’t feel right.  She isn’t sick or nauseous or anything.  She has no stomach to get sick.  No instead, the gravity of her situation has sunk in.  She is on a feminized version of Kevin and it makes her feel as upset as it can.  She isn’t fully angry, not about that anyway, but she is sad that this had to happen.  All those times she could have called him, and maybe repaired everything between them, but now, now she is a section of fabric wrapping around his rather humble proportions.  Yet she is mad about the situation.

‘But he still could have called me.’  She thinks. ‘Why am I being punished for having a life?  Why should I be the one to say I’m sorry, why not him?  But that’s right its always the girl’s place to be the forgiving one, never the guy.  Well sorry for having a life.  Sorry for being an independent woman!’

She’s not alone.

Doctor Samuels is miffed.  For a while, he found this quite alluring.  He is a thin piece of fabric over a young girls labia.  He can feel himself occasionally being sucked inside just slightly, feeling her juices and her clit.  He imagined that he had the ability to move, and massage that clit and bring her to climax.  Yet that isn’t happening.  He cannot move.  He has no command of his body.  He is simply a way for her to have some modesty, nothing more.  And that is making him angry.  Yet, he cannot imagine who he is on.  Unlike Sarah, he is down inside of Julie’s crotch, and can’t really hear what’s going on. He can smell her funk and sweat however, and that got old fast. 

Yet one thing all the clothing in the room has in common is that, they are no longer afraid.  Its obvious nothing is really going to happen to them any time soon, and being afraid, when you don’t have a limbic system, gets old fast.

After another ten minutes Mathew finds himself in an interesting position.  He’s sitting in the lap of a girl, who he hopes was a girl at birth, while enjoying a drink, of his father and mother.  Ether way, he doesn’t care too much.  The feeling of breast up against his back is tantalizing.  While they perform one or two more songs, the brothers are done for the night, and now the work goes to the DJ who has been playing a lot of slow songs lately.  That is okay with the guest though.  Slow songs allow one to be closer.  It allows a boy to put his hand on the square of his date’s back, pull her chest up to his, and stare into her eyes as if she was the last girl on Earth.  Its also the only time a boy can grind a girl’s crotch legally, and no twerking doesn’t allow for that. Randa finds it odd, but…intimate, there dancing with Tom.  She feels so soft and so smooth to him.  Its nearly impossible for Tom to remember that Randa was once Randal.  Its even hard for him to think that this girl is the one who he use to tease in 1st grade, use to climb trees with throughout elementary school.   It’s the girl who use to shoo him away in middle school because now she was trying to be a girl, then began luring him back in high school, acting like the last three years didn’t happen.  Those same thoughts go through Randa’s mind to.  They are confused, but nether cares…because right now, they are simply enjoying the moment.

The same can be same for Karen and Rune.  Rune entered their school in high school.  He met Karen in biology.  He remembers it clearly, she didn’t want to dissect a frog, she thought it was disgusting. So he chopped than thing up as if it was that night’s dinner.  They haven’t dated at all, but they have studied together often.  Well, in reality, Rune dodge kids in his school.  He just had a real aversion to social interaction.  He didn’t go to prom because he would be so embarrassed to ask a girl out, he figured he’d wet himself.  Yet, since college, he regretted his decision.  But, the awkward kid who’s face was packed with zits, who talked with a lisps, and who needed fish bowl glasses to see is now a young boy with a hair full of fine black hair, nearly perfect eye sight, and a clean face.  He actually looks young for his age.  And as he holds Karen, he can’t image wanting to do anything else.  Holding her just feels so right.  And in this single moment of pure bliss, he reaches his head forward and slowly plants his lips onto hers…and Karen returns the favor.  Meanwhile his underwear is screaming,

“WHAT THE HELL, MAN GET THAT THING OFF OF ME!  Holly fuck man…just fuck her and get me off your body.  I’m sorry okay, I’m sorry you were such a fuck’n dweeb in school.  Ugh…there’s no way on Earth you can…wait, are you fuck’n kidding me?  You’re poking out the top, man you got to be fucking kidding me!” Yeah, Rune’s kinda beats the average Penis length by a lot.

Even Nick and Franklin (the middle brother) get into the act, dancing with some of the girls and boys occasionally.  They’re all just having fun…but then,

“Hey lets us do something different.”  Fumiko announces.  With that she begins leading the group into some of the more popular line dances.  Electric slide, the Cha-Cha Slide, Macarena, Hustle and the Cupid Shuffle, all those dances they use to do at political events just to please the parents, of course all of those people were eighty typically.  These kids are just about their own age. It takes them to the end of the dance period at nearly 10pm.  Then, they do a rather classic last dance…to Last Dance by Donna Summers. It just works.

The song forces the event to end on a high note, and has all the students on the floor.  When done, they all head to the game room/casino for the after party.  A portable bowling game, a foosball table, pool, basketball, Skeet ball, and a ton of other arcade games, all designed to take advantage of low light and teens necessity of blinking electronic lights. Many of the left over snacks from up stairs have been brought down, along with the Congressional drink of honor.  The Senate boys get in on the action and every ends up enjoying this massive after party. 

Well, not everyone.  Whole the workers aren’t exactly having fun, but its not them who are really cursing this night.  It’s the food.  What hasn’t been eaten is heading in the garbage.  What’s left is mainly scraps, only enough to feed a small pack of dogs.  But much of it is the last remnants of people…people that use to alive and well…and in jail.  Many of them are no longer able to think and they are just holding on.  Their minds are nearly blank.  Then, when the trash is dumped into the ship’s furnace…that is the end.

The students up stairs don’t notice, they don’t think, they don’t care to have a clue.  They just enjoy themselves, and end up doing so well into the night.  By the time many of the students begin tiring, its 2am, and its time to get some sleep.  The groups are all paired by date, well, most are.  The brothers end up in a suite.  There are three of them after all.  They don’t know what their future is, but like most kids, they don’t care.  They are still in the afterglow of a fun night. 

Randa and Tom head to their room.  It’s a standard stateroom...for a massive ocean liner.  There is no balcony, it wasn’t necessary for the North Atlantic in the 50’s.  Yet, its still larger than the average room on the Disney Magic.

“God am I tired.”  Tom states as he drops onto the bed.  He manages to take off his tux coat and throw it on the chair, but that’s about it. 

Randa wonders into the room and pushes straight for the bathroom. She is whipped out, tired and loaded with juice. She sits on the toilet urinating for a good five minutes, almost falling asleep.  Yet, as she stands up, pulls up her panties and panty hose up, she realizes, there is only one thing this night is missing.  So she reaches behind her back and unzips her dress and pulls it off of her body.  She looks at her body in the mirror.  There is no sign of Randal, only Randa.  So she kicks off her heels and removes her pantyhose, turns and walks out of the bathroom and spots Tom who has only managed to remove his shoes and his bow tie. He looks at the girl in her silk panties and bra. 

“You’re not too tired, are you?”  She asks. 

Not anymore. Nataly suddenly feels herself being removed from her prison.  She would breathe a sigh of relief, but she can’t breathe.  She then suddenly feels herself beign stretched over something.  She knows not what it is, only that it is rounded and hard…rock hard.  She feels her body constantly being stretched and stretched…she’s unraveling.  She’s unraveling over something that ends up seeming like a second skin. She can feel veins and throbbing.  She can feel a hair and these large pinchers move her as far as they can down this shaft.  Then…then there is some hesitation.  She hears,

“Are you su…”  then nothing.  She may hear something that sounds like kissing, but its too distant.  She feels herself pushed up against something.  Its soft, but not too soft.  Its sort of like a foam of some sort, but its warm.  That doesn’t last long.  She then feels nothing, only that the throbbing seems to continue.  Then finally, she feels two clamps hold her near her legs and help to press her against some sort of opening.  She feels the heat radiating out of this space.  She can feel liquids come from it and then, then there is a smell…a pungent smell, but its one she’s smelled before in her own bedroom.

“Wait…am I…”  she feels herself and this hot, throbbing object push into a hot, tight space.  Its smelly and wet and tight.  There is a minor pop, and a bit of resistance seems to give.  Its only a bit and she slides deep into a tight tunnel.  A tunnel which she is constantly squeezed in and out of.  The space seems to constrict around her, constantly pulsating and flexing.  Eventually her interior rod and the exterior walls begin to pulse in sequence with one another.  That is until she finally jammed inside one more time and a burning hot fluid fills her insides. 

The next day, or rather sun rise. 

Vista stands on the deck of the ship, watching the newly minted teens go home.  She hadn’t the heart to turn any of them, or their cloths back, so she has opted to leave them as is.  Like it matters.  These second chance prom goers have already given up their previous lives and their minds have accepted the new memories as if they were original.  It gives her an interesting idea, something that she can have ready by Monday. That is when Mathew walks up.  He is wearing a tight jean skirt, and T shirt with some butchered English on it.

“Umm, excuse me,”  he starts with a heavy accent, “are we going home.”

Vista looks down to him, smiles and states,

“Oh, you are home now.”

“But…what about my mom and dad.”  He struggles to say through the accent.

“Oh…there in the bathroom.”

“No there aren’t, I was just in there.”

“Yes…I know.”

Epilogue

20 Years Latter

Now the students are now all their original ages.  It has been decided to have their reunion one of the most well known tourist attractions in Philadelphia and the place of their prom, the SS United States Hotel and convention center.  Vista has managed to parley her little party location into a rather lucrative business.  It’s not that she has stopped hosting her second chance proms, or any of her other little parties, but she now has a front.  It should also be noted that well over 11,000 high level criminals around the planet have disappeared including five world leaders. 

The brothers didn’t take to well that their parents where turned into soft drinks. So, as a compromise, the remaining bottles of their mother and father were saved and they went on tour.  They actually made a ton of money and became Japanese Idols, which included being models and actors and even doing voice overs.  Their fame lasted about fifteen years, in which they got their own anime series, photo books, more than a dozen movies (both in the US and Japan) and even became good will ambassadors.  Before their realized it, they had completely forgotten that they were ever boys, and Vista keeps them nearby, the pets she’s always wanted.

Rune and Karen got married right after college. Karen thinks she got lucky when she managed to got an internship by the New York Ballet.  Eventually she became a full fledge dancer and a principal, their equivalent of a partner.  Rune is a helicopter pilot flying the skies of NYC. The two have three children two of which have taken to the stage, one who seems more interested in boats.

Randa and Thomas sort of broke it off during college, both far too busy with school.  Randa became a flight attendant for a few years, mainly for fun, so she could say she did it.  Eventually she joined her mother journeying around the world looking for movie spots…she bumped into Tom while stuck in Chicago. They dated for about two weeks, then married in Vegas…then had a wedding for the family.

Julie didn’t get together with Jesse.  She instead went out and became a doctor…an oncologist, one that doesn’t take advantage of her clients.  Jesse is a model photographer for a famous lingerie brand.  After one night with a model, they sort of had to get married…it is something them and their four children have never regretted.

The cloths have been a different matter.  The only way for any of them to return to normal was to be thrown out into the trash.  Nataly turned back that afternoon.  She found herself in a dumpster outside of the ship.  Tom’s sperm packed her system…and made her pregnant.  That kid would eventually join Vista’s second chance school. Most of the people who became underwear are now back to normal, but their absence was unexplained, and all lost jobs and in some cases family.  Dr. Samuels was returned to normal just in time for a massive criminal suite to be filed against him.  He is currently in prison for insurance fraud.  A civil suit has redistributed most of his wealth amongst his patients including Julie.

It was the people who became the dresses who have it the hardest.  While heels can be continuously worn, it’s a prom dress that may never be worn again.  All of them now hang in the closet of their owners, full cognoscente of every box they’ve ever been in, and every closet they hang in.  They were the ones that were considered the main reason why their owners missed their cherished event, and as such, Vista figures they are the ones to pay the highest price.  That is except for one nurse, a nurse who has been every dress a sweet little girl will ever need, including the one she wore on her wedding day.

Chapter End Notes:

I hope you enjoyed this story.  I actually may recycle the character again.  If you enjoyed it, tell me what you think or didn't like as long as its not grammer...I already know a single day proof read isn't suffecient, so don't bother.