- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

here goes my first long story. in this story i will be open to sugestions of characters or story lines just comment. 

Introduction

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.



In the year 2020 Britain eliminated the government and kate Middleton took the throne and by 2025 was experiencing a time of great economic growth and because of this expansion, steam rolling the world taking what was theirs and even some new places within a year the world was under british rule.
In some countries resistance began to rise, the constant rebellions began to anoy queen kate luckily a scientist had a great idea a machine he had developed that would shrink anyone to ankle height . This impressed the queen, mandatory shrinking was installed and The only way to be excused was to prove English descent back six generations. The rest of the people known as shrinks were sold to to those who had maintained their size.
Queen kate smiled she had the world literally at her feet. 
As a mark of her dominance she had all the world leaders rounded up and placed at her feet, "i haven't changed my nylons in a week so i hope they're ready for this" she thought 
Removing her feet from the high heels she made the world leaders worship her sweaty smelly nylon clad feet, proclaiming" the world is mine."

 

Jade, a typical 23 Year old british  girl, awoke on another beautiful summers day in Britain swinging her legs out of bed she waited for her tiny servants to push her slippers out from under the bed putting them on she headed to the bathroom to get ready for the day putting make up round her piercing blue eyes, and on her luscious lips next she had to choose an outfit, she chose some tight jeans and a loose crop top revealing her flat stomach with belly button piercing, some white socks and a pair of light blue nike trainers but before putting them on she waited for the servents to get in and lie down. the servents were bothe eastern European they had been jades class mates until the shrinking happened now they are just servants obliged to do as commanded.
Placing her foot in jade smiled knowing that they would be drenched in her foot sweat when she returned. 
Today she planned on going to the shops to get some more tinies to serve her whims, today was going to be a good day.  

British people globally began living the life of luxury as land became available and their previous owners became slaves, food or whatever else their new masters came up with. Steve a 32 year old American male was once a wealthy banker until he was shrunk and bought by a middle aged woman named Imogen she had bought all of Steve’s assets when she bought him so now lived in a mansion and drove high end sports cars but still worked at a school, every day when she got home from work she took off her knee high leather boots; sat down in her favourite chair and put Steve to work liking her sweaty feet. Imogen a 40 year old school teacher had bought Steve because he had been a banker she wanted to make him smell hard work. Today she sat watching TV whilst Steve liked her feet every now and then she would absentmindedly flex her toes  pushing Steve’s face into her foot and covering him with sweat. She was watching a food programme and a posh Scottish woman was demonstrating how to cook a perfect Chinese dish, ‘once the rice is boiled take out your female Chinese style shrinks and dip them in the sweat and sour sauce now here I have the low fat skinny ones but you can use your preference, however I recommend females as they are sweeter. After dipping put them on in the rice and it’s done  another option with this dish is not to use live shrinks but I prefer them live for that wiggle as you eat’ Imogen watched as the tinny women wither about as their skin made contact with the boiling rice. All the talk of food made Imogen hungry so forgetting about Steve she stood up and felt a light crunch. Looking at the ball of her foot she saw red goo clinging to the skin of her foot.  ‘Oh no’ she thought ‘now I need a new slave’.

A few seconds earlier

Steve was dutifully licking his master’s feet, all he could taste or smell was foot sweat his eyes burnt from the sweat forced in when she curled her toes again and again he was forced into her foot but he dared not to stop licking as he feared the repercussions the noise coming from the TV was enough to motivate him. Then out of nowhere the foot pushed him to the ground and enveloped him the weight kept on increasing and he felt his bones begin to strain and his skin begin to struggle to hold his organs in then pop and Steve became a stain.

Imogen hopped to the  kitchen and tore a piece of cloth off to wipe Steve off before dropping him in the bin like trash and not a human being, after this Imogen grabbed a wiggling bag of salt and vinegar shrinks went over to her shopping list and added one word to the bottom

Slave. 

 

Chapter End Notes:

first chapter done remember if you have a sugestion for a character or story line feel free to comment it or ask for my email