- Text Size +
  1. Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

Author note: back in February I saw I cracked article title called “4 ways life is different when you’re a giantess” To my disappointment the giantess in question is only 5’10”. The article ended up being retiled to “4 reasons being a tall woman can be worse than being a short man.”

Anyway it encouraged my muse. It took some time but the story that fallows is the result.

 

 

Ways life is different when you’re a solar giantess

 

 

An article from Giantess today

Recently our reporters have been to the solar giantess world asking various solar giantesses how life has changed since they become solar giantesses. For readers not familiar with solar giantesses we should explain that they are giantesses that live on sunlight alone. They are divided into various classes ranging in size from 15 feet to a mile. They serve the GTS-goddess known as goddess Smith.

 

Monica is a class six solar giantess. Before she became a giantess she was 5’11”, now she is 50 feet tall. Here’s what she told us.

 

I was always tall. But now that I’m a 50 foot blond I can’t tell you how sick I’m getting of 50 foot woman jokes.

 

The biggest change is living off sunlight instead of food and drink. I miss drinking water and beer. I miss eating. I even miss the pub food I used to eat with my boyfriend.

 

Speaking of boyfriends men treat you differently when your 50 feet tall. Men flocked to me when I was 5’11” now only the giantess fans are interested in me.  Sadly my boyfriend or should I say ex boyfriend wasn’t a giantess fan. He broke up with me after I became a giantess.

 

On the other hand, I can walk the streets at night alone without worrying about being mugged or raped.

 

That said I’m now too big to fit into pubs. Shopping is not as fun now. I’m too big to fit in stories so I have to do my shopping online. I do get paid so I have money. Finding clothes that fit me is a bit of problem. Fortunately I’m not the only class six so there is demand for clothes for woman my size. But selection is a bit limited.

 

Brooke O’Neil is a class three solar giantess. Before she became a giantess she was 5’2”. This is what she told us.

 

Before I became a giantess I was short. Now I’m so big I can told a crowd of people in my hands. It’s awesome holding people in the palm of your hand. I also love the fact I’m taller than most of the giantesses on the planet. Only three other giantesses are my height. (My fellow class three’s) And only three are taller than me. (The two class two giantesses and Goddess Smith herself)

 

It’s a bit annoying have to watch your step all the time (accidently crushing buildings and stepping on people is a constant danger) and it took some practice to learn how to safely handle humans. But it was worth the effort.

 

One thing I do miss is eating and drinking. The food I miss most of all is apples. It’s strange how you don’t miss something until it’s gone.

 

Travel is easier when you’re my height. No need for a car or a plane. But I’m not allowed to visit cities. I understand the reasoning but it’s still frustrating.

 

Shopping is also different. I’m way too big to fit in the local malls. Thank God for DE. A world where everything is 550 times normal size and I’m a normal size woman there. My fellow class three’s and I buy a lot of stuff there.

Melody is a class two solar giantess. Before she became a giantess she was 4’10”. Now she is a mile tall. Here’s what she told us.

 

I’ve gone from being the shortest woman around to one of the tallest. That alone takes some getting used to. Before I would get lost in the crowd or get mistaken for a kid. Now people can’t help but notice me and nobody mistakes me for a kid anymore.

 

One thing I did not expect was that I would miss eating and drinking so much. I wasn’t a chow hound when I was human. But I did have my coffee every morning. Also I miss the taste of food. One thing I don’t miss is going to the bathroom to do a number one or two.

 

Watching where I step gets to be annoying after a while. I’m a gentle giantess. I don’t want to hurt anyone or destroy property. I stay out of cities. Yet it’s so hard at times to avoid causing damage. There have been times I have accidently stepped on buildings and cars without realizing it at the time.

 

Swimming can come with its own hazards. I’ve had ships complain when I go swimming in the ocean. They say I make the ocean more dangerous for them.  Then there was the time I accidently got a whale in my mouth. What a fuss people made over that.

 

One thing I did not expect when I became a giantess is that I don’t feel the rain. I can’t count the amount the times I thought it was foggy or misty out only to be told it was raining.

 

One thing I do like about my height is the view. When I was human I loved going to look offs that were on hills. Now that I’m the size of a mountain, I have that view all the time.

 

The end for now

 

As always comments are welcome.