- Text Size +

The next day found Sam groaning miserably as he awoke, his body sore in most every possible way. The majority of the previous day had consisted if Lyria ignoring his existence and him passing in and out of consciousness from sheer exhaustion. He was certain he looked terrible after the events of the previous day, indeed he noted patches of his skin were red from the irritation caused by the elf's saliva. His muscles protested as he sat up, shifting his tiny blanket off of him. He hadn't eaten at all yesterday either and so his stomach growled loudly for some form of sustenance.

Lyria's approaching steps drew a sigh from him as he knew that resisting her offers today was most certainly not in the cards. He was far too battered and hungry to possibly argue with her. That fact sat bitterly in his stomach as the elf stepped into the living area. He didn't resist when she collected him and made her way to the bathroom, indeed he tried to move as little as possible. When she let him down near the sink he let out a groan and laid back, staring up at the ceiling with a pained look etched across his face.

"Care for that bath now, Sammy? Or are you planning on bad mouthing me again?" Lyria inquired as she set the faucet running and deposited down her towel.

His eyes flickered over her face as the elf stared down at him. She knew his condition just as well as he did and she still wanted to hear him say the words. Sam could say with surety that he had never met a more domineering woman than Lyria Lysender. She didn't use overt force or violence to gain dominance most often, indeed most of the time she just had to do nothing. The young man glared at her as best he could before averting his gaze to the side. The words she desired bubbled in his chest, almost refusing to come out of their own accord. He had nearly submitted yesterday so he didn't know why it was so hard.

"I'll take the bath." He replied curtly.

Lyria smirked. "Oh? Are please and thank you dead phrases in your vocabulary?"

Sam gritted his teeth, choking back the choice words that wanted to be let out. "Please, help me take my bath." He gritted out, feeling as though bile might rise in his throat.

The elf gave him a pleased smile as she mixed in soap with the sink water. "There now, was that so hard? I would be delighted to help you, my little pet." She said.

With gentleness he nearly thought absent her after yesterday the elf gripped him and placed him on the palm of her right hand before cupping it slightly. Slowly she lowered it into the sink, allowing water to flow into her hand but stopping from gathering too much. In essence her hand formed a type of mini bath tub, which Sam actually took a minor amount of amusement in observing. Her free hand was cupped as well, gathering a bit of the water and allowing the warm liquid to fall over his form slowly.

She repeated this a few times to soak up the tiny human resting in her hand. Next she soaked a washcloth and lightly took the very corner of it so start scrubbing at him. He was actually rather amazed at how steady her hands were and how gentle she could be. She was also extremely thorough, leaving nothing untouched despite one or two yelps of protest from him. The elf merely smirked as she continued her work, amused at the few times he squirmed and applying some firmness to prevent mess ups with her work.

As much as Sam hated to admit it the bath was actually quite pleasant if more than a little humiliating. Lyria knew zero boundaries when it came to his body, touching whatever she needed in her cleansing. He tried to relax but found it nearly impossible as it was genuinely uncomfortable for someone else to be doing this for him. He'd already slept with her but this was rather different in a way he found difficult to encapsulate. It was the secession of power to Lyria most likely, letting her do as she pleased.

The process was finished wordlessly as Lyria started drying him off with the same almost tender gentleness. In the middle of this he heard a ringing noise peel through the house. Her comm system, he'd heard it ring a number of times before. The elf continued cleaning him as she briefly left the room to collect her earpiece and answered the incoming call. He grumbled slightly as they returned to the bathroom and she allowed him to lie out on the cloth, speaking with whomever was on the other end of the call.

"Lyria Lysender speaking. Ah, hello sir. Yes sir. I'm glad you think so." She said, her pinky lightly pushing Sam down onto his back.

He grunted and looked up to her and noted a rather mischievous glint to her eyes. He noted that her blue nail polish was starting to fade on her fingernails, chipped in some places even. The pinky strayed down lower and he gasped as it flicked over his member. She smirked as she continued the ministrations until he was nicely at attention. His fingers clawed into the purchase of the cloth beneath him as she lightly rubbed at him. The touches were teasing at first, only becoming more serious when she seemed satisfied with his condition.

"Of course. No, it was only the one break in. Correct sir, all terminated just like in my report." She continued with her conversation unabated.

Sam on the other hand was being driven up a wall by her ministrations. He was torn between wanting to resist and welcoming the pleasure pulsing through his body. Of all the ways he had expected the bath to end this had most certainly been the furthest from his mind. Oh he most certainly enjoyed looking at Lyria, without a doubt she was the most beautiful woman he had met. These past days however he had been more concerned with resisting her, with trying to remain as independent as possible. Now he found his arousal burning within him as Lyria toyed with him, knowing somewhere in the back of his mind he should be resisting her.

"Indeed. Yes, I feel we have an oversaturation of human subjects. Metahumans should be the focus for now." She said, likely talking about her work.

Sam felt himself reaching the end of his rope from the attention Lyria was lavishing him with. He stared up at her but found she wasn't even looking at him at the moment, her gaze being training to the side as a slight look of annoyance flashed across her face. The pinky halted its movements for a moment as she nodded to whatever was being told to her. He ended up pressing himself up against it himself which resulted in her taking away the digit entirely as she moved away from the sink for a moment.

The human wanted to scream in frustration. She had spent the last little while building him up and wasn't even finishing him off. Instead she left him hanging in the torturous limbo before release. The elf smirked at him as she paced slowly around the bathroom, knowing full well her actions. Sam glared at her as he gasped for breath, the cruel woman content to let him exist like that for the moment.

"I don't mind. Oh, is that so? I'll have to take that up with her then. Thank you sir." She drawled.

A minute later she returned to her previous position and returned her pinky to its previous position. Sam groaned loudly as she renewed her attentions, positioning her free arm under her breasts as she worked almost absent mindedly. He felt the edge drawing closer and closer, the denial only having served to lower his resistance. Finally and mercifully he reached his climax, and explosion of sheer bliss wiping his mind clear of anything and everything. His body rocked with the force of the release, leaving him panting for breath on the cloth.

Lyria smirked as she lifted her pinky up and took it into her mouth to wipe it clean of his miniscule offering. "Mmmhmm. Of course. I will handle it. How kind of you sir. Thank you. Well you can count on me. You too sir. Goodbye." She said, removing the earpiece and turning the comm off.

With that done she disrobed and entered the shower, humming lightly as she turned it on. Sam meanwhile managed to gather enough of his scattered wits and use the cloth to wipe himself clean. That had been... he was not sure what that had been. The aftermath had left him with a confusing mixture of emotions that roiled around in his skull. Fear? Arousal? Humiliation? Anger? Possibly a mix of all of them. She'd taken what she had wanted there but it was not like he had been begging her to stop.

He pondered over this as the elf took her shower, the woman emerging looking refreshed and revitalized. After drying herself off and setting her hair up she gathered up Sam and set off out of the bathroom. Rather than head towards the kitchen they went down the hall that Lyria always emerged from in the morning. It was here that they arrived at the place he assumed to be the elf's bedroom.

A massive king sized bed adorned with rich blue sheets dominated the room, a set of expensive looking drawers and a walk in closet only adding on to the image. The room was neat and tidy with the color being the only real personal touch he could note. Lyria seemed to have a fetish for the color, indeed a few bottles of blue nail polish were arrayed neatly beside one another on one of the drawers. So she did her own nails, Sam always had assumed she was well off enough to get someone else to do it for her.

The nude elf set Sam down on her dresser. "I have to go in today for a little bit so no run this morning." She said.

"I'm devastated." Sam deadpanned.

Lyria rolled her eyes at him. "I'm certain. I'll give you breakfast and see if I can't pick up some lunch on the way back. If you're good I might share." She continued, rifling through her drawers and setting out her clothes for work.

Sam watched her get dressed, allowing his eyes to trail over the exposed flesh of her body. The familiar dips and curves were only so much larger and more imposing now. She noted his peeping but obviously didn't particularly care over it. She hooked on her bra and a set of panties, both blue of course, following them up with a pair of stockings. Lyria seemed to go through the motions rather briskly and without a thought crossing her mind as to what was what. She was certainly efficient at most everything she set her mind to.

"So... are you going to explain what happened back there?" He inquired.

"Hmm? I shouldn't have to explain a bath, Sammy, unless yesterday really did shake your brain loose." She said, slipping on a nice set of black heels.

Sam frowned. "You know what I'm talking about."

"Mmm... not sure I do. Anyway, hope you got an eyeful of my room. Maybe later down the line when you're ready I might just move you in here." She said.

Sam could read between the lines enough to know she meant when she'd domesticated him like she promised to do on the first day. He narrowed his eyes but made no comment at her feigning ignorance. Of course she would dance around that. As they departed her room he just opted to let it go for the moment. It wasn't like he was going to complain about that to her. It was more that he wanted to know her motives. In all likelihood it was just her providing a bit of reinforcement, a reward for being a 'proper' pet. It was easier to believe that, it helped foster the hollow hate he held for her and to detract from the arousal it had awoken.