- Text Size +

Dreams were nothing Sam normally worried about. His slumber was generally a grey and formless thing but that was not so tonight. Gunshots roared in his ears as he watched his team fall again and again. From there he felt himself pricked with a thousand needles, tied to a table. Lyria was the one administering the shots, a sadistic grin on her face as she watched him writhe and scream. His veins were like liquid fire and his muscles twitched involuntarily. The world around him grew and Lyria reached down a massive hand, darkening his vision as a baleful shadow descended upon his form.

With a cry he sat up cold sweat a sheen across his form. He was breathing heavily, gathering his wits and trying to get his bearings. Right. He was in one of Lyria's heels. Somehow the strange reality of his situation was grounding enough to bring him down from the fear of the imaginary. It had been years since his last nightmare, though considering the events of the last few days it was not exactly surprising. Anyone would have some trauma after losing their team and then becoming an experiment by some shady corporate facility.

Once he came down from the fear Sam slowly crawled to the entrance of the toe section of the blue heel. The little fountains in Lyria's apartment filled his ears with the gentle babbling of water cycling. The light was dim where he was currently located, her living room if he had to be the judge of things. Likely he could get a better view from the elevated and open heel section. If he climbed the straps it would be a bit better as well though after yesterday's fiasco in Lyria's purse he figured climbing was something he could forgo.

He started up the arch of the footwear, crawling up the slanted platform slowly but surely. He couldn't hear the sound of anyone nearby so he figured that Lyria was still asleep. Sam glanced around as he climbed and noted some light shining dimly through the curtains. Early morning most likely so the dimness of the room was mostly the lack of artificial light. As he climbed the young man noted the other of her heels was right next to this one. He could probably jump the distance between the two if he was feeling adventurous.

Finally he reached the heel section and stood up straight, stretching his muscles and joints. The joints popped a bit and his muscles realigned themselves wonderfully. He still ached and could see a number of bruises on his form but at least he felt mostly functional today. He ran himself through a couple of basic stretches to try and clear up some of the aches. Sam winced through a couple of them but soldiered on through. The man then stood up again and moved to the right edge of the heel section, peering out at the room.

The living room possessed a nice looking black couch in the distance and two chairs, one being right above him. A glass table lay between them, clear of everything but a discarded credstick. The carpet was thick and white; most likely going through it would be like traversing a field of wheat. Curtains were behind the couch, the dim light of morning slightly brightening. Judging from the sound of it the fountain was also on this side. With those observations done he moved towards the left edge of the heel section.

A long hallway likely led from where he had come from in the kitchen if he remembered the trip correctly. Another hallway opened towards an unknown part of the house. There were two doors that were closed to him in the distance. Two short steps separated the living area from these places, apparently switching from carpet to tiled floor. He wondered if the same was true for the rest of the apartment. Climbing the steps was out of the question for him. So he was contained to this area whether he liked it or not, smart move from Lyria.

Sam sighed and sat himself down at the edge of the heel section. He supposed the situation was not so bad at the moment. He currently was not too concerned about dying as his new 'owner' seemed far less interested in killing him and more interested in domesticating him. He let out a sharp barking laugh, as if. He'd put up with the elf's games because they could certainly be interesting but if she expected to ever own him truly she'd be disappointed. He was no one's bitch.

He laid back and chuckled as he reached a hand up, the towering straps of the heel reaching far higher than he ever could. None of his lessons had ever prepared him for this. At this point he was playing things by ear in this little misadventure. There were no rules he needed to follow or procedures laid out for how to handle being shrunk and taken in by a domineering elf. He supposed that made him a bit of a pioneer. The young human wondered if Razor would get a kick out of that or how he's handle this. He liked to imagine he'd have done the same.

He felt a slight tremor in the ground and heard a particularly loud yawn that heralded the approach of Lyria. The elven woman stepped out from the unknown hallway wearing a blue bathrobe, her bare feet slapping against the tiled floor as she walked. Her hair was a bedraggled mess but she was no less beautiful for it. She yawned again, stretching up towards the ceiling slightly as she did. Her blue eyes lazily fell upon the discarded pair of heel and she smirked slightly when she noted him.

The colossal beauty stepped down to the living area and she slumped down into the chair. She then reached down and gripped Sam between her thumb and forefinger before allowing him to slip down into the palm of her hand. Her free hand wiped the sand from her eyes as she allowed herself to recline back a bit. Sam once more admired the softness of her flesh and stared at her expectantly. The first morning of his time here.

"Good morning, Sammy. You feel a bit clammy. Didn't you like your new bed?" She commented, yawning once again.

So close to her mouth he got a frightening full view of her pearly white teeth. Ropes of saliva stretched and broke and some flecks of spittle escaped the moist cavern. Her throat opened up with the powerful exhale of breath, a pit into the darkest depths. There was no trace of morning breath as she was not a mouth breather; in fact he detected the scent of mint upon the air. Of all the places he could end up he most certainly would prefer to avoid her mouth. The powerful series of muscles closed and her full lips replaced the frightening view. He cleared his throat and spoke up, wiping away a bit of spittle from his face.

"After the hospitality of your facility it was pretty nice. I'd rather a drawer or something but whatever." He said, avoiding talk of why he had been sweating.

"Oh? Maybe I'll take it under consideration. For now though I need a shower and you look like you could use a bath." Lyria said, standing slowly and moving off through one of the closed doors.

The lights in this new room were flicked on and a sterile white vista greeted Sam. It was a pretty damn nice bathroom considering what he was used to. Clean and spacious with facilities truly befitting one with cash to burn. Sam was set down on the sink and Lyria vanished from the bathroom form a moment only to return with a towel and a couple of washcloths. She set them down on top of the toilet and leaned down towards Sam, her fingers sending the faucet running and pugging the drain.

"Well, how about your kind and caring owner gives you a bath?" Lyria purred.

Sam narrowed his eyes slightly. "I can bathe myself." He replied, his tone clipped.

The elf frowned slightly. "I see. Suit yourself Sammy." She said, shrugging as she turned the faucet off when the water in the sink was high enough. She removed one of the washcloths from the pile and bounded off towards the shower.

Sam felt a bit skeptical with how easily she had given that up. If she had wanted she could have manhandled him quite easily. She could have forced her will upon him but instead she'd opted to let him do what he wanted. With a bit of wariness he looked down into the sink. It was about half full which meant the climb out was going to be a bit irritating most likely. She'd added a few drops of soap in, nothing too much but enough for him to clean himself off. Oddly accommodating for one who wanted to domesticate him.

He turned just in time to see her slip out of her robe, her creamy slim body just how he remembered from those nights ago. She opened the shower door without another word and stepped inside. Her form was obscured by wavy translucent wavy glass. She turned on the shower and a hiss of water roared to life, filling Sam's ears with the sound of the shower. With that he opted to handle himself and slipped down into the sink. The sides were as smooth as he had feared with very little purchase for him to find on his way out.

He hit the warm water and let out a small sigh of pleasure. The sleep had felt nice but actually being able to bathe made him feel actually alive for the first time in what seemed like a long while. He dunked his head under the surface and held himself under there for half a minute before rising up again. The young human ran his fingers through his short hair, which was rather oily after a few days without being washed. He'd gone longer periods without bathing naturally but he had always hated it.

He moved towards some of the suds and started scrubbing down his form, scouring his form as best her could. Sam kept towards the sides of the sink as he worked for now as the further in he got it would be less a bath and more a swim. Lyria's shower sent steam into the air and provided a backdrop for his own bath. She hummed as she showered, her lyrical voice managing to cut through the din like a siren's song. The human leaned back against the side of the rounded sink and allowed himself to drink in both her voice and the sound of the shower.

Soon enough the shower cut off and it sounded like Lyria stepped out of the shower. There was a pause before he could hear her start drying herself off. Sam himself tested the sides of the sink and tried to climb, only to slip back into the water. The elf finished up drying herself off and leaned over the sink, her naked breasts swaying above him as she wiped off the mirror and looked at herself. The towel was wrapped around her hair for the moment and with a sound of satisfaction she stepped away. A moment later he heard her walk out of the bathroom and flick off the lights.

Sam found himself left in darkness floating in the water, a bit irritated to say the least. He tried to climb up the side once again and then slipped back into the water. The young man growled as he struggled to get out of the sink, foiled each time by his own wetness and the smooth slanted surface he was working against. He smacked a fist into the water and tried climbing up a different spot with similar results. No matter how hard he tried or how careful he was in the climb Sam couldn't get out of the sink.

"Lyria!" He called, swallowing his pride for a moment.

Of course there was no answer. His voice didn't carry very far in this state and she was no longer in the bathroom. He slumped down against the side of the sink and figured that he would need to wait for her to finish whatever she was doing. Minutes passed and built upon themselves as the air and water cooled. The air conditioning was running, lowering the temperature a bit. At first it wasn't so bad however as time went on it became much more noticeable to Sam. The water wasn't going to stay warm forever.

It must have been a good half hour before the lights were flicked back on. By that point Sam felt cold in the water, shivering and his teeth chattering audibly. His eyes searched upwards and found Lyria returning to the mirror with her towel gone. She was plugging in a hair dryer and humming a little tune to herself. Her robe had been replaced with more casual clothing, a white t-shirt though what she was wearing below the waist was unknown. He swallowed his pride once more.

"L-Lyria!" He called, his voice stuttering.

A pair of blue eyes peered down at him, eyebrows raising. "Sammy? Well now, what are you still doing in there? You'll catch cold." She inquired with a tiny smirk.

"The sink is too smooth so I can't get a grip."

"Is that so? Well now that is unfortunate." Lyria said.

Sam sighed and lowered his head, cursing under his breath slightly. "Could you please help me out?" He asked.

Lyria beamed down at him. "All you needed to do was to ask, my pet." She said.

The elf reached down into the sink and plucked him from the water, depositing the tiny human out onto one of the washcloths. With that she flicked on her hairdryer and started running her fingers through her moist hair as the thing roared to life. Sam meanwhile set to work drying himself off, still shivering quite a bit. He caught a peek over the edge of the counter at the rest of the elf's attire. Sweat pants and socks.

When she flicked off the hairdryer Lyria then tied her black hair up and smiled at the mirror, checking her teeth. "A bit casual for a work day." Sam commented.

The elf favored him with a sideways glance. "Indeed. I do get weekends off. I'll be heading out for my Saturday morning run here soon." She responded, offering him a hand to step on.

Sam stepped up and allowed himself to process Lyria's little punishment. He doubted she was absent minded enough to forget him or to not know that he would not be able to get out of the sink. She had opted to send him a little message no doubt about it; consent or life will be very difficult. Sam frowned as they entered the kitchen. Would she do that every time he wanted to bathe alone then? Just leave him there for a while and let him shiver in the cold? He wouldn't put that past her.

The beauty offered him a sliver of ham and another cap of water, setting him on the table. She meanwhile set to work tying her running shoes up. Sam had been expecting bread again so it was refreshing that she had opted to vary his diet. Likely more selfish on her part than anything else but still he appreciated it. The tiny human finished up his meal and found the elf peering down at him.

"So, want to come on a run with me Sammy?" She inquired, offering a dazzling smile.

Sam gazed up warily. He couldn't see a pitfall at this point to refusing though she could still force him to come. He opted to go with what his body told him; he was still rather battered from the previous days. "No thanks, bit too bruised from the last few days."

Another tiny frown followed by a shrug. "Suit yourself." She said.

With that she snatched him up and walked back into the living room. The elf dropped him carelessly into the heel he'd slept in, sending him tumbling down towards the toe section with a cry. He groaned and heard Lyria walk out of the living room and later a door shutting to announce her departure. Well there were worse places she could put him considering. Once again she hadn't forced him to do anything. At the moment, aside from the rough drop Sam figured this was much better than the bath penalty. It was possible she agreed with his summation of his state.

Laying back the young man still felt a bit cold being where he was. There was nothing to cover himself with and his erstwhile owner seemed content to let him be naked. Then again, where did one find proper clothing for someone his size? He contemplated this and opted that of anything to ask Lyria about it would be clothing. He disdained having to ask her for help given how it stroked her ego but there was nothing else for it. With that decided he figured there was very little to do except wait.

The soreness was slowly leaving his body and he figured that hopefully by tomorrow he'd be much more able to move around without it hurting. The wait provided him enough time to realize that the AC was still on and even in the heel it was a bit chilly. Likely Lyria had been thinking ahead for when she got back from her run. A reasonable explanation, the other being that she delighted in tormenting him in little ways for denying her offers. Paranoid probably but considering the elf wanted to make him her pet it was not farfetched.

Minutes bled into each other as he rested and found a nice enough state where he moved in and out of a light sleep. About an hour later he heard the door open and a set of heavy footfalls start clomping through the apartment. They paused in the kitchen, before heading in his direction. In she waltzed, panting like a dog and with the scent of sweat heavy upon her form. She sat herself down on the couch, taking long greedy gulps from her bottle of water. Sam moved from the toe section and observed her.

The elf simply rested like that for a good bit, eventually pulling up a laptop as she peeled off her running shoes and tossed them near the heels. Even from this distance the smell of her sweat wafting from the shoes was heavy. The odor assaulted his nostrils and actually turned his stomach for a bit. There was no mixed in scent of her perfume there, just powerful sweat. He noted Lyria typing away at her device, blocking out everything around her. Her shirt was stained with sweat and he imagined clung to her body.

For a long while she simply worked at whatever was on the screen, propping her feet up on the table and occasionally shifting. Sam smirked at this familiar tactic. She wasn't going to shake him with another few minutes of pretending he didn't exist. There was no water to freeze him here and even though it was really cold she wasn't going to get him screaming for her attention. Sam simply crawled back into the toe section and lied back down, trying to ignore the powerful smell nearby.

He was right; a few minutes didn't shake him. A few hours on the other hand did. Lyria didn't sit there the whole time of course, she moved about her home doing this or that. Sam felt himself getting more and more irritated at the ignoring act she was putting up. She made herself lunch and even after that she kept right on going about her day like he wasn't even there. He was hungry, annoyed, and the smell of her shoes might have faded but was still there in the air. So it was when she finally sat down on the chair overlooking his little cave after dinner that he spoke up.

"Lyria! Lyria damn it, I know you can hear me!" He yelled.

No response at first, she simply reclined back in her chair.

"Lyria!" He all but screamed at the top of his voice.

That got a response as she shifted in the chair and peered down into her heel, quirking a single elegant brow. "Hmm? Oh, Sammy, how has your day been?" She said, her tone sickly sweet as she reached down and dumped him out onto her hand.

Sam growled slightly. "Why the hell are you ignoring me? All I said was that I wanted to recover from my injuries." He demanded.

"Exactly so I'm giving you that time." She answered simply.

"Bullshit. If that were true you'd have let me get a lunch and dinner. Instead you kept me down there for hours." He said.

Lyria frowned. "Nothing was keeping you from getting it yourself. The kitchen is right over there." She said with a shrug.

Sam lost his cool at that. "Of course there is! I can't climb those damn steps! I need your help to get around this place!" He said.

Lyria's face was blank for a moment before she allowed her lips to split into a grin. "I'm sorry, what was that? You said you needed what now?"

Sam paused for a moment before realizing what had just left his lips. It was completely true. If he wanted to survive day to day he needed Lyria's help just to get around and eat and bathe and sleep. The young man felt his shoulders slump slightly at that realization, locking his jaw in irritation. She had been giving him exactly what he wanted all day. It hadn't been punishment it was to show him how much he needed her. She hadn't forced him to do anything, hadn't lifted a finger to do anything unless he asked for it. That had been the whole point.

"I-I need your help." He said, his voice far to quite for her to possibly hear even with those keen triangular ears of hers.

"Say again? What do you need?" She said, turning her head to grant him her ear.

"I said I need your help, damn it!" He shouted bitterly, choking back the stab at his pride.

Lyria chuckled, leaning back in her seat and giving Sam a look that chilled him to the very core. Her free hand brought its pinky gently across his back, a rather humiliating gesture of affection. "Well now that is nice to hear. Acceptance is a lovely first step... my little pet."