- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Right, so after a long time away from this story I've returned. I have a rather good idea where I'll be going direction wise and a good idea where the story will end up. I can't promise I'll be updating with my same speed as I'm pondering another project as I work on this one. Considering this is my first GTS related story I'll be taking what I've learned from this and from reading around a bit and use it to help in that project. Hopefully it will be better than this one!

Also, thank you to those who have offered feedback on any level. Do continue to offer critique and the like. It can only help me improve.

The sock drawer was actually rather pleasant, if Sam was being perfectly honest. It was rather dark most of the time and unless Lyria wanted to remove him he was rather stuck there, however it was plush and pretty expansive for one of his size. A step up from his time in the elf's high heel really and he was living in her room finally. Truly with that goal fulfilled he probably should be ecstatic. He was in Lyria's room after all and there was something enticing in snuggling up inside of her socks.

However despite this step up in residence the former shadowrunner was feeling somewhat... neglected. In the week since Sally had moved in Lyria had spent less and less time interacting with him. She still bathed him and kept him fed along with Akane of course, however that was mostly it. The elf had stopped asking if he'd like to accompany her to work and on her runs. Ironically he had achieved his long standing goal but now it felt as though Lyria was actually drifting further from him rather than closer.

There was a good amount of jealousy directed towards Sally for that. The blue haired human sapped much of the elf's attention. He supposed, in his more bitter moments, it made sense. Sam was just her pet after all, while Sally was an equal of sorts. He didn't hate Sally exactly, she actually seemed somewhat fun and easygoing from what he'd seen. However he did hate that Lyria was turning her attention to the other woman over him. It made him more than a little melancholy.

It was after that first week that Sam found the drawer sliding open in the afternoon and he stared up with elation, expecting to see Lyria for lunch. Instead he found the curious face of Sally staring down at him. The young man pushed the sock he'd been covering himself with off and earned a chuckle from the gigantic woman. A smirk split across her mouth afterwards.

"Do you, like, sleep in her socks or something? Huh, guess that actually makes sense. A little weird though, huh?" Sally said.

Sam forced a smile on his face. "Heya, Sally, any reason for the visit?"

"Oh, yeah. Lyria called and told me she'd be working late tonight, so she wants me to feed you and... what's her name... the Asian chick." She explained.

"Akane." He clarified.

She snapped her fingers. "Right! That was it. Anyway, hop on up!" The human said, offering her hand down into the drawer.

Sam hesitated for a moment. The hand was foreign, strange, and most importantly did not belong to Lyria. It was silly but after so long of the elf handling him he had reservations about anyone else doing so. Her hand was smooth and so soft with elegant and slender fingers. By comparison Sally's looked rougher; possessing callouses and sloppily cut fingernails. Nonetheless he climbed onto her hand, gripping her thumb for a brace as she moved her hand rather too quickly for his tastes.

The young man felt strange sitting upon her hand, it wasn't uncomfortable just... different. Her handling was careful enough though so he figured it wasn't so bad. He noted she was wearing a simple t-shirt, jeans, and nothing on her feet. Her bra was also so black he could see it through the white of her shirt. Really she was not unattractive; indeed she was very pretty, it was just that she was not Lyria that threw him off. Sam supposed it would just take some getting used to.

Sally moved to Lyria's closet and removed the boot where Akane made her new home. The human reached down into it and pulled out the other woman, who looked up in fear at the blue haired woman. The blue haired woman headed over to the kitchen with her charges in tow and set them down on the kitchen table, whistling to herself as her prepared their little meals. Sam ate wordlessly while Akane opted instead to try and appeal to Sally.

"H-hey Sally. L-listen, I know Lyria told you about what we... did but, please, don't treat me like this. I'm not some pet, I'm a person! I-I need to get out of here, my little sister, she needs me. Please!" Akane said.

Sam suspected he knew her thought process. Appeal to Sally since she was not Lyria and while the elf was not around, hoping she'd be able to find mercy in her heart. Hell, she hit better angles than Win ever had. Lyria's new insole had just tried logic; she hadn't tried to hit the blue haired woman's heartstrings. The young man peered up at his owner's girlfriend, suspecting her response before it even came. As with many things, he was right on the money.

The giantess snorted and lowered her face towards Akane, blowing hard at her and giggling when she fell on her ass with a squeak. "Ha! Wow, I didn't even have to touch you! Talk about pathetic. Far as I'm concerned you can spend the rest of your life like that, you tiny bitch. Now go ahead and eat." Sally said scornfully.

The woman teared up. "B-but- but you can't just..."

Sam rolled his eyes and gave Akane a look. "Give it a rest, Akane. Just shut up and eat, you don't want Lyria to punish you again do you?" He said.

The young woman's shoulders slumped in defeat. "N-no... I'm sorry for talking, Miss Sally." She sniveled miserably.

It didn't feel good to crush her hopes like that but really her begging was getting on Sam's nerves. What did she think Sally was going to do? Change her mind? Judging from the satisfied smirk on her face she had actually enjoyed telling Akane no, refusing to help her in any way. With Lyria not around to scold her, the young woman leaned back in her chair and propped her feet up on the table. With her fun with Akane done with the young woman simply started at the ceiling, flexing and curling her toes idly.

As he finished his meal Sam found his gaze shifting toward Sally's towering feet, his eyes drinking in the wrinkles that formed when she moved her feet just so. They weren't like Lyria's feet but he had to admit they held their own appeal. It felt kind of strange, feeling aroused at another woman's feet. In his mind it felt a little like he was cheating on his owner, however he couldn't bring himself to look away. He even managed to catch a glimpse of her black nail polish when her toes curled.

He was immediately aware of his arousal, staring so long at her feet and unfortunately Sally eventually took note. She moved her feet back to the floor and leaned in, a slightly bewildered look on her face. "Uh, did you just get a hard on from looking at my feet?" She asked.

Sam flushed deeply. "No! I-I-!" He fumbled over his words, trying to salvage something fast.

The blue haired human raised a brow. "Oh? Then why the stiffy, Sammy?"

That use of the name Lyria granted him grated more than he would have liked to admit. It was like Sally was touching something she had no right to. "I was daydreaming and it just happened, okay!? Also, it's Sam."

"Lyria calls you that." Sally pointed out.

"That's Lyria." He shot back.

The young woman held up her hands. "Okay, I get it, whatever. Calm down, jeez. It's not like you're the first guy I've met to have a foot fetish." She said.

"I just told you I don't!" Sam ground out.

Sally rolled her eyes. "Uh huh. Daydreaming, got it."

Sam gritted his teeth but wisely bit back a few choice words. Annoyingly, the young woman propped up her feet on the table again and he forced his gaze from them. Akane had returned her gaze to her little meal, lapping up some of the water in her cap as though she hadn't seen anything. The young man sighed and sat himself down as he waited for his fellow shrunken person to finish her food. He tried to calm himself. Getting so defensive wasn't like him. Why did it matter if he did have a foot fetish really? Not like he was fooling Sally with his denial.

It wasn't long before Akane finished however Sally didn't seem to notice, instead occupying herself with a little handheld device. The other human woman moved closer to Sam and let out a low sigh. The former shadowrunner turned his gaze towards her and saw it. That same look in his eyes, that same brokenness though here there were tinges of despair. He felt, for the first time, actual pity for Akane. He loved Lyria, that was what kept him here no matter if she returned that love or not. Akane, while she had screwed him over, had nothing.

Her eyes turned to Sally's towering feet and she hugged herself. "We're never going to get out of here are we?"

"I dunno."

"What's the point of living then? If we are just pets, what kind of life is that?"

Sam sighed. "I can't answer that for you."

"I hate her. Lyria. I hate her and I hate Sally. I think I hate you too for being so accepting. It doesn't change anything though. I'm still tiny when I wake up, still a plaything." Akane said, curling her legs up and hugging them to her chest.

There wasn't much Sam could say to that so he just kept his mouth shut. Sally eventually noticed both of them were finished and leaned forward, placing her phone off to the side. Abruptly she plucked Akane up, earning a squeak from the tiny woman and a violent flinch from Sam from the sudden movement. She pinned her between her thumb and forefinger, pushing her breasts up as she held her by the torso. The smaller human pounded at the fingers, screaming and crying out.

"You are kinda cute, ya know that? Always had a thing for Asian chicks. What about you, Sam? Don't you think she's cute?" Sally said.

"I-I suppose."

"Awww... you hear that, Akane? Sam thinks you are cute. Aren't you going to thank us for the compliments?"

The poor little woman was all but gasping for breath as she screamed out her thanks. "T-thank you for the c-compliment! Ahhh, p-please, air! Please!"

Sally rolled her eyes before moving her hand and letting Akane roll into her palm. Next she plucked Sam up, and set him down in the same hand. The young man glared up at Sally for the rough handling and watched Akane slowly recover. She clearly had few problems getting used to the idea of pushing smaller people around. That in itself rubbed Sam the wrong way. Something about Sally just felt... off to him. It was probably just jealousy but her almost complete 180 had him think there was something more to it.

She looked back to the door and then at the time before peering back down to the tiny people in her hand. The look she gave them certainly had Sam feeling more than a little uneasy, a mixture of amusement and casual boredom. Like she was looking for a fun way to pass the time between now and when Lyria returned. Akane must have gotten a similar vibe as she shrunk further away from the giantess.

"Hmm... I want you two to kiss." She commanded.

Sam blinked. "What?"

"You heard me. I want you and Akane to kiss."

"No way! Why would I do that?"

Sally shrugged. "Because I told you to? Lyria said I could do whatever I wanted with you two as long as you weren't hurt too much. No harm in a kiss is there?"

Sam glared up at her. "Forget it!"

The woman's eyes flashed and a moment later gravity shifted as Sam felt himself gripped by the leg and dangled upside down before Sally's massive face. He cried out as panic surged through his veins. This was far rougher of a treatment compared to Lyria. The human shook him slightly, scrambling his thoughts and threatening to cause him to spill his lunch. He felt utterly helpless as he writhed in Sally's grip, without the familiar protection of Lyria. Instead this alien woman was handling him.

"Hey, you don't wanna listen that's cool. I can entertain myself with you two in other ways. Probably won't be fun for you two. Or you could just do what I say and make out."

Sam wanted to refuse. This was different than dealing with Lyria. He had submitted to the elf, not to her girlfriend. It wasn't fair how this stupid, vulgar bitch could just handle him however she wanted. Lyria at least valued his intelligence and treated him somewhat well while Sally was treating him like a toy. It hurt. However he knew she was right. Likely she could get away with doing a few other things to them and Lyria would not care too much. Sam knew her well enough to know that she wouldn't sweat Sally playing with them.

So he resigned himself to the orders of the giant woman with a nod. Sally smiled at him and set him back down into her palm. "See? Not so difficult."

He really wanted to punch Sally in the face though he imagined she'd feel a little tap from his efforts and little else. Instead he pushed down his anger and turned to Akane, who already looked fit to accept this. Sam allowed his eyes to rove over her face, drinking in her angular features and her light freckles. She was very pretty really and her plush lips looked fit for kissing. A couple of months ago he would have loved to have gone steady with her. Now however, being forced into kissing her in the hand of a giantess was the cause of anger.

Slowly he leaned in and saw her breasts heave in a deep sigh. She leaned in to meet him and they shared a very brief kiss. Her lips were as plush and lovely as he has estimated and even though the contact was brief he felt... somewhat pleased to kiss some woman his size. Sally let out a tsk at the somewhat lack luster effort.

"C'mon, give me something better than that. A nice deep kiss."

Sam glared up at her but found it was Akane that took the initiative. The woman surged forward and captured his lips in her own, her tongue battering its way into his mouth. It took him a moment before he started to reciprocate the attentions. Sally smirked at the sight and he saw her slip her hand under her shirt and bra, her fingers playing over her nipples. He almost wanted to retch at the obvious pleasure this was giving her. Again there was that feeling. Like she was accepting this too easily and reveling in her new power. It didn't feel normal or natural compared to how hesitant she had been when she had first learned about this.

"Wrap your arms around each other."

Hesitantly both raised their arms, only breaking away from the kiss briefly for air. In any other situation Sam would have been more than receptive to this attention. Now however, juggling between humiliation and this strange feeling from Sally there was no enjoyment. In fact there was a slight bit of fear. What if she wanted them to go on further? To watch them fuck in the palm of her hand on command? It was something Sam doubted Lyria would ever do but Sally he was not so sure. She seemed to be getting into this.

"Put her on her back."

Carefully Akane leaned back into the flesh of Sally's hand as Sam kissed her from above. He could see the look on her face and knew the same worries were going through her mind. Still they kissed and acted as Sally desired. It was a case of the devil one knew being better than the demon they didn't. Lyria was cool and collected and logical. It was easy to please her. Sally was unknown for the most part. She had seemed hesitant to treat them like pets but now Sam was not so certain of that.

Fortunately before it could be taken even further the door to the apartment slid open and Sally cursed low, her hand removing itself from her bra and her other hand placing both out on the table. Sam and Akane tumbled out onto the cold and hard surface with a cry and a squeak respectively. The sound of heels clacking against the floor sounded out and a chair screeched as Sally got out of it. Lyria soon walked into view and drew Sally in for a light kiss on the lips.

"Welcome back, Lyria. Fed and watered them just like you asked." Sally said, immediately losing that odd expression now that the elf was back.

"Thank you, m'dear. I trust they weren't too much trouble." The elf said, setting her purse aside.

"Oh, I would say we got along just fine." The human woman said, casting a glance over both of the shrunken humans below.

Sam gritted his teeth but remained silent in front of Sally. Lyria offered her hand to both he and Akane and it might have been just him but Sam could swear there was some mutual relief in being in a familiar hand. The elf walked out of the room and towards her own room, closing the door behind her. She set Akane back into her boot and was about to set Sam in his drawer before he stopped her quickly. There was no way he was just going to remain silent about this.

"Wait, Lyria. I want to tell you something."

The elf lifted a brow. "Oh? Go ahead, Sammy."

"It's about Sally."

Lyria's expression didn't change and so he spilled his thoughts regarding the blue haired human. He also relayed the events just prior to her arrival. The elf frowned slightly but did not interrupt him. When he finished her expression was mostly neutral and he could practically see the gears of thought turning in her head. After a long while she finally spoke.

"I see. I will speak to her about her... entertainment methods. As for her mood, it's not too odd to me. Coming from your line of work you have to admit that shrunken people is hardly the most odd thing to come across. She was also none too fond of Win when she learned of their conspiracy if you will recall. Nonetheless, I will watch her if that makes you feel better, my pet." Lyria said.

Sam let out a sigh of relief. "Thank you Lyria."

"No need. I figure I owe you the benefit of the doubt for your loyalty." The elf said, giving him a brief kiss upon the crown of his head before setting him in the drawer.

As he rested in the shadows of the drawer Sam felt conflicted. After watching and experiencing how Sally easily turned her view of him on a dime it was enough to warrant some reflection. Not only that but he very much feared what she might do once Lyria relayed her displeasure at her method of playing. Perhaps informing the elf might not have been the best idea in the long run. Only time would tell he supposed.