- Text Size +

A pair of elegant ruby painted lips were turned down in a frown as Lyria stared up at the apartment complex beyond the driver side window. It was a far cry from her own home, looking rather run down and in suspect repair. Images of hordes of cockroaches, unspeakable sludge growing in corners and prostitutes aplenty filled her mind. Sam's apartment had been pretty bad but this made her wonder over which was worse. The thought that her girlfriend had been actually living here filled her with mild disgust.

The elf stepped out of the car, her boot heels clacking upon cracked concrete as she walked with her head held high towards the entrance of the complex. A pair of shades were pushed up her head and she was wearing her blue blouse and jeans, closest she got to casual clothing aside from her exercise attire. This place looked like a lovely local to be mugged at night in front of. The doors slid open haltingly, allowing her to step inside the grungy looking apartment building. The inside was certainly not improving her opinions.

The wall paper was torn and revealed cracked plaster behind it, the tiles being a shade she could only describe as puke green. Out of the corner of her eyes she could see something crawl beneath a chair, immediately avoiding thinking overly long on what it could be. One of the lights flickered overhead and another was completely dark. The air was thick with some cheap air cleanser, offending the elf's nose. It was a good thing Sally had never invited her over here before, Lyria wasn't sure she could stomach repeat visits. She wasn't overly elitist but even she had her limits. Sadly this was the most some people could afford.

She walked over to the shady looking dwarf behind the counter, clearing her throat to get his attention. "Lysender. I'm looking for Sally Holister."

He didn't look up from his reading. "Yeah, she said you'd be by to help her move her shit. Your clear to head up, don't disturb the tenants. Room 16 E."

Lyria nodded stiffly before deciding between the stairs or elevator. Not exactly trusting the thing to hold even her weight the elf decided to get some extra cardio in as she walked to the stairs. Walking up sixteen floors was not her idea of a good time but at least they weren't going to kill her due to equipment failure. Well, they were less likely to she amended as she noted the very rusty railings.

It had been a week since her count of pets had gone from four to three. Deciding to let Sally move in had not exactly been a quick decision. There was much to think about, not the least of which was how she was going to juggle her pets and her girlfriend without the latter knowing. The most obvious solution was to downsize and she had to admit, the thought of dipping Winona in ranch and gulping her down had crossed her mind once or twice. The stubborn woman was not as bad as before but was still defiant to an annoying degree. Although that just seemed like it would be admitting defeat, like she couldn't break the troll.

Instead she figured she could just move Sam into her room and stuff Akane and Win into her closet. Sally had a full time job so it wasn't like she couldn't work around her. Not only that but she found that she rather enjoyed spending time with the human. She was crass but that was something the elf could appreciate. The other reason she was fine with this was the week probationary period. If it didn't work out then they could just put that whole thing on hold and Sally would move out.

As she arrived upon the 16th floor her eyes fell upon the door, which had a handle hastily welded onto it. The words 'Maintenance Required' were scrawled onto a piece of paper and tapped up onto it. With a sigh of disgust the elf forced the door aside, having to jerk the handle quite a bit. She entered into a dimly lit hallway with lettered apartments spread out before her. Her cool blue eyes zeroed in upon the one lettered 'E' and strode towards it. The atrocious tile choice was not exclusive to the ground floor it appeared as well.

The elf buzzed at the door, gathering her wits as she received a response from a bored sounding voice. "Yeah? Who is it?"

"Lyria Lysender. I am here to help Sally move her things."

"Oh, right."

The door slid open and the elf stepped in. The woman at the door was a dark skinned human about Sally's age, somewhat attractive in her opinion though the lack of blue hair put her below her girlfriend on the scale of attraction. As with most human women she was shorter than Lyria though not but much. She had her hands on her hips as she sized the elf up, raising a single brow at her well off clothes.

"Huh, Sally told us you were some kind of big shot, guess she wasn't talking out her ass." The woman commented.

Lyria snorted at that. She was well off but was still nowhere near the top of the corporate ladder. Not yet anyway. Once her project succeeded and was finally placed on the market she had no doubt a nice promotion would be in order. Her eyes were currently set on the head of the Seattle branches of Yamatetsu. Once she got there one could truly say few would be able to match her power in this city.

"Where is Sally?" Lyria asked.

The woman jabbed her thumb towards the apartment proper. "In her room packing up."

The young woman led her through the apartment. It wasn't exactly as spacious as Lyria's and even less so when she considered that four women lived here. Well, three now. Lyria herself hadn't gone all out on an apartment as it was just herself that lived there. This place was smaller though it didn't live up to her fears at least. No roaches or scum, pretty well maintained honestly. Only one bathroom from what she could see though so she suspected living here with three other women would suck.

The elf entered into Sally's small room, finding the blue haired human busy taking down a poster of some J-pop group from the wall. The young woman was wearing a black t-shirt, a pair of loose fitting track pants, and a pair of flip flops. Her hair was freshly dyed blue and tied into a ponytail and her nails were painted black. Lyria looked around and was relatively unimpressed by the sight of the tiny room. It was about ten by ten in her estimation, maybe a little bigger. The bed itself looked pretty worn out and likely could do for a flipping. A few boxes littered the little walking space and had Lyria watching her step as she entered. Sally turned at the sound of her entering and beamed, bounding over and wrapping the elf in a warm hug.

"Hey babe, I'm just finishing up. Thanks again for letting me move in." The human said, pecking at Lyria's cheek.

Lyria's escort rolled her eyes and made a disgusted sound. "Get a room, Sally." She said.

Sally stuck her tongue out. "I am, Jules."

Jules walked away shaking her head. The elf felt a bit of icy hostility from the woman to be perfectly honest. Apparently Sally's mention of her strained relationship with her roommates was not exaggerated. She saw one woman so she suspected the other two were either out or had classes. Regardless, the less time she had to be around in this building the better. Lyria idly looked into one of the boxes and smirked as she noted a stuffed dragon with one of its button eyes missing. It seemed so... unlike the crass woman to own that.

Sally noted where her gaze was and blushed. "Ah, shit, t-that's not mine I swear! I'm just holding onto it for my little sister."

Lyria picked up the cuddly looking golden dragon and smirked. "Oh? You know you probably shouldn't trust dragons, m'dear. Nor sleep with them. Tends to end badly as I understand." The elf commented.

The blue haired human snatched the stuffed dragon out of her hand with a grumble and put it back in the box. "I told you it's not mine. Anyway, I just need to get my clothes together. Those boxes there can go down if you are feeling up to lifting some shit."

Lyria nodded and picked up the nearest box, finding it quite manageable. With her load in hand she headed down the stairs to her car and stuffed it into the trunk. When she returned she noted Sally was putting away her underwear and Lyria smirked when she noted a particularly lacy piece in her hands. With a mental note of forced clothes play for their next sexual encounter Lyria started transporting the rest of the boxes down to the car. In the end it did not take overly long as Sally didn't own too much personal affects.

Her girlfriend wrapped her arm around her waist and stood on her tip toes to give her a nice long kiss near the car. Lyria indulged in the possessive gesture, reciprocating Sally's advances. Public displays of affection still made her a bit itchy but the human was slowly warming her up to it. The human pressed the elf's back against the car, deepening the kiss as her tongue thrust itself into Lyria's mouth. The woman allowed Sally to do as she pleased; a rarity for her but her game of pleasure denial at the hands of Sam had piqued her interest in the other side of dominance. Of course it was small steps for now.

After a few more moments the human broke from the kiss. "Thanks again Lyria, seriously. I needed to get out of that fucking place. I felt like I couldn't breathe."

Lyria smirked down at the shorter woman. "I can believe it. I was about to throw up from staring too long at the floor tiles."

Sally giggled and broke away from the elf, sitting down in the passenger seat. Lyria turned the car on and tossed Sally a warning glare as the human removed her sandals and placed her feet on the dash. The crass nature of the young woman was attractive in some ways but in other ways it drove her up a wall. Her girlfriend rolled her eyes and removed her feet from the dash, as though Lyria was being ridiculous. The elf sighed and pulled out of the apartment lot, pondering if this was such a good idea now.

"So. Why was it so bad over there?" Lyria asked as she drove.

Sally snorted. "It'd be easier to tell you what wasn't wrong over there. I knew the girls from high school so I figured I'd room with them for a bit while going to college. Wasn't my scene so I walked out on it. Fucking cunts thought I was trouble after that since I spent some times in clubs and worked down at the tattoo parlor. So we'd get into fights. Got pretty ugly really fast. Made fun of some of my other friends pretty often. When I started dating you it got really bad, dyke was tossed around just before I knocked Jules on her ass." She replied.

Lyria frowned. "Just because you were dating another woman?"

"Well, that and you being loaded didn't help matters. Anyway, too hell with 'em right? If they couldn't accept what I wanted to do they weren't friends anyway." Sally said, obviously wanting to terminate the conversation.

Lyria nodded and let Sally switch into another topic. "Anyway, you've got such a big place. Ever thought about getting a pet or something? Seems lonely just living alone like that."

Lyria smirked at that. "Oh, I don't know about that. Pets can be quite the responsibility. You have to housetrain them and everything. Some have a habit of getting caught underfoot as well."

Sally shot her a lewd look. "Oh? Will you be 'housetraining' me then?"

"That could certainly be arranged, my dear." The elf said with a chuckle.

The drive back was rather uneventful though Lyria did entertain a few erotic scenarios regarding aforementioned housetraining. She hadn't broken out her riding crop in a very long time. Or really any of her more extreme bondage gear. The image of Sally cuffed to her bed with a ball-gag stuffed in her mouth was going to be on her thoughts for a bit. Mostly their sex had been pretty tame but now that Lyria actually had a relationship again it seemed like talking about limits and such might be a good idea. Pushing Sally into something she didn't want was not something she wanted to do.

Sometime later the pair entered her apartment and Sally smiled at the sight of the large place. This was her first time here without being drunk after all. Lyria led her to the spare bedroom and set down the box she'd been carrying, remembering that she'd need to be moving her pets while Sally moved the rest of her things in. If Sally found out about her more... exotic tastes the elf wasn't quite sure what she might need to do. Nothing pleasant, that much was for certain.

"I need to go check on something, Sally, are you going to be good to carry up the rest?" Lyria asked.

Sally kissed her briefly and smiled. "Sure thing. This room makes the one I had over there look like even more shit than I thought. Can't wait to try the bed out. Maybe, once we've got everything up here you can help me break it in?"

Lyria smirked. "I'm getting the feeling you moving in was not purely to get away from your roommates."

"Getting the chance to fuck like rabbits with my girl is a nice bonus." She remarked.

The elf rolled her eyes and walked out of the room. Once she heard the door to the apartment close to signal Sally heading down to the garage Lyria headed over to collect her pets. She knelt down near the pair of long discarded heel and smiled at Sam. He had been working some time to get into her room and she figured the least she could do was reward the efforts of so loyal a pet. That and the move would hopefully keep Sally from figuring out her dirty little secret.

"Right, so Sally is moving in. I'll be moving you into my bedroom and stuffing the other two in the closet." She said.

Sam looked a little nervous for some reason. "Uh, Lyria, you are probably not going to like this but... Win's hiding under the chair."

The temperature in the room seemed to drop a few degrees as she processed that. The elf looked under the chair and sure enough she could see the form of Winona lingering in the back out of arm's reach. Of course she would choose now to act up again. There was a chance someone from the outside might find her so she was obviously going to take it. Akane was still cowering in her heel, having no doubt remembered what had happened last time she had dared to displease Lyria. The risk of failure was too much for her.

"Winona... if you don't come out from under there right fucking now I swear I'm going to show you what Leth's last moments were like." She promised.

The troll stubbornly refused to get out from under the chair and so Lyria tried vainly to reach under it, unable to grasp at her. All she could do was glare at her in anger. This... was not good. If by some chance Winona managed to get Sally's attention and tell her just what her... darker moments were like things would get very hairy, very fast. She growled as she started to shift the chair and tried to reach around from behind, still not getting anything for her efforts. The apartment door opened again and she heard the sound of Sally's footsteps heading to her room thankfully.

Lyria cursed under her breath as she tried to grasp at Winona desperately, growing more and more furious towards the troll. She had made a mistake not killing the bitch as soon as she could as an example. Eating Leth had certainly made an impression on her but clearly her desire to escape outweighed her fear of the elf. She swore to herself that Win was going to pay for this. She was going to make the troll wish she was dead. Lyria didn't know how but the bitch was going to be pleading for mercy soon enough!

"Lyria? Hey, I've got one more box. You almost done in there?" Sally called.

"Yes! I will be done when you are!" She responded.

The apartment door shut and Lyria thought quickly as she grabbed Sam and Akane. She bolted towards her room, opening her closet to drop Akane into a pair of her old boots before shoving Sam into a drawer. Those two taken care of she returned to her problem in the living room and continued to grasped and claw beneath the stupid chair. She actually heard Winona laugh at her! The elf felt her icy fury rise like a tsunami.

"What's the matter you sick cunt, afraid your little girlfriend is going to find out your dirty secret? That you're a fucking murderer?" The troll said.

Lyria snarled, losing her cool. "Shut the fuck up you tiny bitch! You three bastards tried to screw me over; if I want to kill you then I have that right! No one cares about you; no one cares about your worthless tiny life, Winona!" She yelled.

At that moment the door to the apartment opened and Sally's steps came this way instead of heading to the bedroom. Lyria looked back, her hand still wedged under the chair. Winona took that opportunity to bite her finger. The elf drew back with a yelp, nursing her bitten finger as the troll bolted from under the chair and out over the carpeted floor. Lyria crawled after the troll, swiping at her and missing.

"Hey, Lyria, I was just wondering if you... you..."

The elf dared to look up and saw Sally's eyes fixed upon the screaming and jumping form of Winona. Her eyes were comically widened and her fingers slipped from her hold on the box, the thing thumping to the floor. Lyria's mind went blank as she stared up and waited for a reaction from Sally. The girl fell to her knees to get a closer look at Winona, her jaw hanging open. The elf swallowed hard. She supposed though the words that fell from Sally's lips were rather appropriate for her.

"Oh... oh my God... Wha- what the fuck!? What the actual fuck!?"