- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Shorter chapter again, not overly confident about it honestly but there you go.

The mood of the next week among Sam's... companions was rather despondent. Winona seemed to be more apt to keep her tongue in her mouth around him, though ended up punished at least once a day and Akane was still rather shaken by her acquaintance with Lyria's ass. The elf still brought her with her to work but kept Sam between her breasts with her, probably because she figured he might keep her in line. Truthfully, the young man didn't know what he might do if she tried getting the attention of others. Thoughts of escape had long since left his mind; really he had very little desire to be separated from Lyria.

Leth was the only one of the trio he could halfway hold a conversation with. Akane just whimpered most of the time and Winona's conversation were... not pleasant for either party. The elf though was rather level headed. Sam still blamed him and his companions for what had happened to his team, but since he was stuck with them he was willing to be civil. Currently he was indulging him in a conversation regarding making clothes for everyone, something Sam himself had been pondering as of late.

"Napkins are far too flimsy." Leth stated.

Sam raised a brow at him. "Not many other options in terms of material. I doubt Lyria would be inclined to let me tear at her clothes to make some for us."

"Hmm... what about the carpeting?" The elf said, gesturing out to the open field of carpet.

Sam shrugged. "If you did that you'd have to hand weave everything. Napkins already have some good shaping potential, no need to start from scratch."

Leth gave him a tiny smile. "I get the feeling you've thought long and hard about this?"

"Not exactly hard, but I've pondered it on and off."

It was true, when he had first acquired his napkin blanket he had pondered tearing it up and trying to make a robe or something from it. There hadn't seemed much point to clothing lately considering Lyria obviously didn't really care about it. Leth and his fellows were newer so it made some sense that they would worry over little things like clothing. Something to make them feel tolerably more like people. Sam was more than willing to give his advice on the matter though he was less inclined to help.

Leth sighed and looked around at the heel the pair sat in. "I still have trouble convincing myself this is real, you know? Like how screwed up is this?" He asked.

Sam shrugged noncommittally. "You tend to adjust after a while. Honestly, out of all three of you I don't see Lyria finding much reason to punish you. Just keep your head down and jump when she asks and you'll get used to it, chummer."

"That's just it, I'd rather not get used to it and I find it hard to believe anyone could. I mean, how do you just accept that someone owns you know?" He asked.

Sam knew his answer of course but it was not one for strangers when he himself was still wrestling with it. "I dunno, you just kind of do. I don't really know what she intends for you guys but judging from how harsh she punished Win and Akane it's likely she cares less about your wellbeing."

"What makes you so special then?" He asked, not accusing but sounding genuinely interested.

Sam gave him a frank look. "I didn't try to screw her over."

Leth blanched and with that the temperature in the heel got a few degrees colder. The elf, having gotten the info he needed, opted to cut the meeting to a close before that subject got brought up and departed. Sam figured that was best anyway as Lyria would be coming by to gather them all up today for their morning routine. The young man was content for the most part though his mind did wander towards what had been said between Sally and Lyria, the monkey wrench that kept him up.

Was it jealousy he felt towards the woman? Possibly. She was Lyria's girlfriend after all and he was just her pet. Sure Lyria treated him with obvious affection and gave him much more leeway than the three stooges; however she still obviously viewed him as a possession. A valued possession, but certainly not an equal. Sally had something he didn't in that way. Of course the prospect of her moving in and Lyria spending most of her time with the woman worried him. Of course that wasn't even broaching just how the dynamic of the apartment might change with Sally around.

These thoughts continued to rattle around in his mind as the elf's footsteps slapped upon the tiles, the exquisite woman stretching up into a yawn before heading into the living room. Once she gathered them all up it was into the bathroom. Leth and Winona were keeping to their guns in regards to bathing though Akane meekly allowed Lyria to wash her without complaint. Sam fancied he had worn that look when he had isolated himself to try and hold onto his dignity, like one was utterly lost. Though it also held a... broken quality to it.

Sam didn't think too long on it. When everything was all said and done everyone was enjoying a nice breakfast, some more cold and shivering than others. The young human caught the look Winona was giving Akane and then giving Lyria. As Lyria went through her stretches in preparation for her morning run he could just feel something bad was going to happen. Like something far worse than anything else that he had seen in the household of the domineering elven woman.

The troll stood and marched closer to Lyria, glaring up at her. "Does it get you off?"

The elf turned an icy look towards Winona, narrowing her eyes dangerously. "Does what get me off?"

"The shit like you did to Akane. Or what you did to make that pampered pet over there. Does it get you off, you sick bitch?" Win asked, drawing a wince from Sam and a look of disbelief from her two companions.

Lyria glared as she snatched up the troll in her fist and squeezed before likely noticing something. The troll was laughing. Smiling and laughing at her. Sam thought for a moment that Winona had utterly snapped and the looks her companions were giving the situation showed they were feeling the same thing. As the elven woman sat down though Sam noted an expression of anger replaced by a sort of strange calm. Like she finally understood something about Winona in that moment.

"What's the matter, bitch? Aren't you going to punish me? Show me just how weak I am compared to you?" The troll sneered.

Lyria let her go onto the table, shaking her head slightly. "No point. I see that is exactly what you want. You want me to punish you because you can take that, you can endure that."

"I'll be honest Win; I've pondered what I can do to make you into an obedient pet. Punishing you just encourages you. You won't care if I starve you either." The elf said at length.

It almost sounded to Sam like she was admitting the troll was too difficult for her to crack. Lyria admitting any kind of defeat was almost unheard of in his mind. Indeed the troll seemed somewhat smug herself for having forced the elf to admit that she was too difficult. It was then that the elf reached over her with a neutral look over her face. The calm from before was still there but Sam found it chilling rather than comforting.

"I think I have a solution though."

With that she plucked up Leth by the arm carelessly. The elf yelped in surprise and writhed in her no doubt rather painful grip. Sam eyed Lyria warily, thinking for a moment she was just going to punish Leth in Win's stead. The troll's confidence seemed a tad shaken by the gesture though it was not the thought of another being punished that drew the reaction. Rather it was the manner in which Lyria eyed Leth, her tongue peeking out from behind her lips to run along them as her calm expression turned to one of hunger.

"What are you doing!?" The troll shrieked.

Lyria gave her a look. "What does it look like? I don't have breakfast until after my runs but I think my stomach can handle something to tide me over until then."

Leth looked utterly distraught. "You can't do this! This is cannibalism!"

Lyria chuckled darkly and smirked at the tiny elf trying to escape her grip. "True, though I doubt anyone would fault me for ridding the world of you. I certainly don't care overmuch about keeping you three around. I already have a good pet, I'm just weeding out the ones I don't particularly want." She said.

Sam cleared his throat, feeling just a tad uncomfortable watching this. "Uh, Lyria, don't you think that's a tad... extreme?"

"Hardly, Sammy. Besides I doubt you care overmuch about me making a snack of one of the ones responsible for your team ending up dead." The elf stated.

Sam looked at the horrified faces of Leth's compatriots as he pondered her words. She was right he supposed, he didn't exactly wish them any ill will but they had screwed him bad and if the woman he loved decided to dispose of them that was her prerogative. It sat a little uncomfortably in his gut but he nodded to her in understanding and closed his mouth. The elf looked pleased by his obedience while the trio looked utterly horrified. The troll looked in disbelief at him.

"You are just going to let her do this!? What is wrong with you!?"

Sam glared at her. "Not like I could stop her if I wanted. Lyria's right as well, you fuckers got my team killed. Turnabout is fair play, wouldn't you agree?"

The two were prevented from further arguing as Lyria opened her maw and dangled the other elf over her mouth. Sam well remembered exactly what that looked like, a dark pit from which there was no return. The difference between his experience and Leth's was that the elf wasn't going to be returning. The sight below him certainly redoubled Leth's squirming and writhing as he begged Lyria to reconsider this. Winona was screaming at the female elf to stop this and Akane was hiding her face in her hands, trying not to look upon this scene.

"Please, Lyria don't do this! Please don't eat me! Please!" The elf begged.

"If you want to blame someone, blame Winona. If she had just fallen in line I wouldn't be inclined to eat you. I've never eaten a shrunken person before either, so you should feel honored you get to be my first. Try to taste good now, little morsel." Lyria said.

With that she dropped Leth into her waiting mouth, the smaller elf screaming on the way down. Lyria's lips closed shut and she looked rather like she was swooshing him around on her tongue, sampling his flavor and taste. That was something Sam found unnerving considering he was the same size. She had done the same to him after all so he knew what that was like. He forced himself to watch though. Winona was practically begging Lyria to stop and let him by this point, on her knees.

"Lyria, I'm sorry! Please just let him out. I'll be good, I promise! Please, you don't have to do this!"

Lyria ignored her and continued her tasting until she seemed to have enough of that. Once she was done she moved her head back and swallowed, sealing Leth's fate. The woman traced her snack's progress down her slender throat, choking at bit as he resisted on the way down. She swallowed again which was enough to get her meal going down. She continued to trace the passage all the way down to her stomach, lifting her shirt to expose her slim belly and rub at it as she let out a low sound of approval.

"Mmm... Oh, I can feel him wiggling about in there! It tickles." She said.

Her previously empty stomach groaned loudly as it recognized the presence of its new occupant rather fast. The elf turned her gaze to a still shocked Winona. "Want to listen?"

She plucked up the troll and pressed her over her belly, forcing her to listen to the sounds of the elf's digestion. Sam swallowed hard as he watched Lyria at work, reminded once more that while she could be playful she could also be ruthless and very dangerous. She delayed her run for a further two minutes as she enjoyed the intimidation she was giving Winona. Sam suspected the troll wouldn't be forgetting this little incident for a long time to come. He most certainly wouldn't either.

"Hmm... I'm not normally much of a meat eater you know, but I figure exceptions can be made. If you keep this up Win, I'll down you next. Don't screw with me and never doubt my resolve." The elf said, taking the troll back to the heel to think before plucking up Sam and Akane and placing them in her pockets for the run.

All through the run Sam's mind was whirling with what he had just witnessed. Lyria downing another sentient being. Sure the guy had screwed him over but he hadn't been an asshole. He wasn't sure if it was right for him to feel so little pity towards the no doubt half-digested man. Just this morning he had been having a perfectly normal conversation with the guy. It was like he was far past caring what Lyria had done to him. It was something he almost found it too easy to accept. If that had happened during his first week with her Sam might have called Lyria a monster for doing that even though the guy had screwed him. Now... he wasn't sure he would bat an eye if she decided to eat Winona or Akane. There seemed something just... wrong about how he could accept that.

Chapter End Notes:

Haven't done much in the way of vore from the perspective of a bystander before, so any critques on the matter are welcome.