- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Enjoy, hopefully. As always comments, questions, critiques and the like are welcome.

There was quite a bit of tension in the air the following morning. Sam didn't miss the positively venomous look Winona was granting him. He half expected her to come at him again though that didn't materialize. Fighting her the first time had been rather fun honestly but he suspected he wouldn't do too well in a rematch. He was battered and bruised from both the fight the day they met and the... pressure Lyria had kept him under. She was sporting a black eye but could probably tear him apart.

Soon enough the dark haired elf emerged from her bedroom, letting out a yawn as she bounded over to her pets. Gathering them up in a manner similar to yesterday, Lyria walked into the bathroom. Sam allowed himself to enjoy his bath with her, something rather calming after the intense shower with her yesterday. The elf finished the bath quickly enough and dried him off before granting the trio a look. It was a gaze that expected them to refuse the offer already upon her lips; Sam expected the same thing honestly.

"Care for a similar treatment, pets?" She inquired sweetly.

The troll snarled and looked away, Leth frowned before following suit. Akane however surprised Sam quite a bit by stepping forward and falling to her knees. Tears glistened at the corner of her eyes as she stared up at Lyria, who regarded her coolly. The young woman tried to gather her words, choking through her wretched sobbing and trying to ignore the shocked look of her fellow conspirators. When she finally managed to speak her words were unsteady and fell from trembling lips.

"M-Ms. Lysender. I'll d-do whatever you w-want. Please just promise me something. Just one thing, please." The woman said, sobs wracking her chest.

Lyria lifted a brow. "I don't want you to do anything. You choose to be a good pet or you don't. It's that simple."

"T-Then I-I'll be a good pet! Please just listen to me." She choked out.

"Akane, listen to what you are saying!" Leth cried, trying to talk some sense into the human.

"I know what I'm saying! Shut the fuck up Leth!" She shouted, her face red and puffy from her tears.

Sam cast a glance up to Lyria and caught the rather pleased smirk spreading across her lips. The gigantic elf placed her elbows on the sink counter and held her chin up with her palms. Leth and Winona both appeared a bit taken aback by the response from the young human and Sam had to admit he was a bit shocked as well. He had expected it might well take weeks before any of the trio might break down. Yet here Akane was on her knees, pleading with Lyria. No doubt the elf saw that as a possible victory in the making.

"Alright, I'll listen." She purred.

Akane swallowed hard. "My little sister, I'm all she has left. Please, Ms. Lysender, can you do something for her? She's only eight years old. Please, I'm begging you! I'll do anything if you promise me you'll make sure she's okay!" She sobbed.

Lyria blinked at the request, seeming to chew it over for a long while. Sam wasn't certain whether she might have mercy or not on Akane. After bit the elf extended a finger, placing it down before the human woman. Sam knew exactly what was going to happen next as the very same thing had been required of him. Lyria had leverage over Akane now, something she could use to keep her toeing the line. She hadn't even needed to starve her over much, just wait for the young human to break on her own.

"Kiss it. Lick at it. Keep doing it until I tell you to stop and I'll see what I can do for your little sister." The elf commanded.

"Oh, thank you, Ms. Lysender! T-Thank you..."

Akane all but threw herself at the task with a fervor that even Sam found almost heartbreaking. He held no great love for the woman for what she had done but he at least had to respect the fact she was willing to sign away her freedom for another. She kissed and licked and repeated her desperate thanks over and over again. More tears fell from her face, whether they were of joy for having helped her sibling or sorrow for becoming Lyria's pet Sam would probably never know. The smile on the elf's face was sickly sweet as she watched.

Akane's companions looked utterly horrified by what they were seeing. Well, Leth looked horrified while Winona looked completely disgusted. She shouted at the human to stop but the other woman was deaf to her pleas. She kept going, her thanks sounding more and more broken with each time they were spoken. Sam watched on with a neutral expression as this was the end scenario he had expected. Eventually, every one of Lyria's pets ended up debasing themselves before her. As far as he was concerned the elf and troll were looking at their own future.

Eventually Lyria stopped her which saw Akane curl up into a ball, sobbing wretchedly. "O-Oh God..." She whimpered.

Lyria lightly plucked the human up and started stroking her with her pinky, making gentle shushing noises like she might to a child. "Shhh, Pet, I'll take care of everything. Just relax." She said soothingly.

With that she started bathing the young woman, who just let herself fall limp but for the occasional sob. Sam watched on while he noted both of Akane's compatriots were looking away from the scene. He supposed he couldn't really blame them. It was frightening to see what Lyria did to people. The young man was used to it himself; indeed, he loved spending time with the elf. Likely Akane would get used to it if nothing else. It was unlikely she could ever feel what Sam felt towards the elf.

Lyria finished and dried Akane off near Sam and left her beside him before striping for her shower. Winona wasted no time in marching up to the mournful Asian woman and seizing her by the arm, shaking her violently. Leth tried to get her to stop but the troll pushed the elf aside while she snarled right in her scared face. Her grip looked positively painful and Sam didn't think he'd ever seen her so very angry.

"You stupid bitch! Why!? Why did you think you could just give up to her?" The troll demanded.

"My sister... I need to make sure she's safe. Please, Win, you're hurting me." Akane whimpered.

Sam stood and glared at her. "That's enough, troll. Back off."

Winona turned her glare upon him. "I bet your happy with yourself, huh, you sick fucker? You filled her head with all this nonsense!"

A loud 'ahem' sounded from behind the troll. Winona released Akane just in time for Lyria's hand to shoot out and snag her up. The elf gave the angered woman a wintery smile as she crushed the breath from her lungs. Sam could have sworn he heard a slight cracking noise but it could well have just been his imagination. Whatever the case it was unlikely the troll was going to be breathing well like that.

"I did tell you yesterday that you were in thin ice, didn't I? I don't like it when my pets fight each other. I think you need a nice long time out to cool down." Lyria said.

The elf promptly moved towards the toilet, opened the lid and dropped the troll carelessly inside of the bowl before closing the lid. Sam blinked at that, half expecting her to flush her but instead simply turned a look upon Leth who promptly headed into the sink. The elf sniffed slightly in derision before heading towards her shower. The hiss of the water turning on came a moment later, allowing Sam to snicker slightly at the punishment delivered upon Winona. He was also rather glad she'd never done that to him.

Akane sat with her face in her hands and Sam didn't interrupt her thoughts. There wasn't much he could really say to make her feel any better and really he didn't feel inclined to do so. Instead he wondered over what kind of trouble Winona might cause from this point on. One of her companions had just debased herself before Lyria and her punishment was as humiliating as they came honestly. If he had to be the one to predict such things the troll was going to continue to be a problem because while she obviously feared Lyria, she hated her even more. Leth was easily cowed but clearly hesitant to just give in.

Lyria emerged and offered Sam and Akane her hand. Sam stepped on almost instinctually by this point while Akane did so hesitantly. With her passengers in tow the elf hummed as she deposited them on the kitchen counter while heading into her bedroom to get changed. After waiting long enough for Leth to be nice and cold she retrieved him, dressed in her normal work attire at this point rather than her running clothes. Sam knew what that meant of course, early work day. Idly he wondered if she'd be asking Akane along.

Sure enough. "Akane, dear, would you like to come with Sammy and me to work?" Lyria asked sweetly.

The young woman hesitated before nodding wordlessly. Lyria smirked and left briefly to put Leth back in the heel before placing Akane between her breasts. After buttoning up her suit she turned a glance to Sam who was a bit confused. Usually he rode along between her breasts so a part of him feared she was replacing him. However he got her general place when she unbuttoned her skirt and slipped her thumb on the waistband of her blue panties. Her other hand gripped Sam and dangled him over the new opening.

"Mmm... I think I'll keep you in here from now on when we go out. No funny business while I work Sammy." She said, dropping him in and snapping the waistband shut.

Sam swallowed hard as he heard the fabric of her skirt being slipped back into place and steadied himself as she finally started to keep moving. Her panties were very tight, almost unprofessionally so and were pushing him into her lower lips. He kept his squirming as little as possible while stuck here, at the same time gripping her flesh to keep from slipping down as she walked. A smirk crossed his face when she finally got to driving as he started to entertain some more... erotic ideas about the day.

________________________________________________________________________

Lyria was actually happy when she sat down in her office and the call came from her secretary that David Rowe was here to see her. Aside from the fact one of her pets had given her the most wonderful leverage to use and another was trying his hardest to be the best pet he could, this was her last meeting with Rowe. The bastard had finished his inspection and was likely going to ream her but had found nothing disastrous. This last meeting was more formality than anything else and was his last chance to try and shake her down for bribes.

She stood up when he entered a few minutes later, exchanging the usual cordial greetings along with a handshake. Internally she was practically soaring on cloud nine that this was the last time she'd need to so much as look as his face again. She wished that she could just make him vanish like the conspirators. However while they had been low ranking nobodies Rowe had friends. Friends in high places that would question his disappearance. So that was unfortunately out of the question. Such a pity.

"Ms. Lysender. I have concluded my inspection of your facilities. They are not as... poor as I had feared though I will be making a few notes to my superiors regarding the questionable profitability of continuing to fund this project." Rowe said, wasting no time with the thinly veiled threats.

Lyria crossed her right leg over her left smiled politely like an idiot. "I see, well I am pleased to hear you found our facilities adequate. However I am very sorry you do not see the use and possibilities in our research. Can I do anything to convince you otherwise?" The elf inquired.

"Well, other than the sizable donation I have mentioned periodically..." He said.

"My answer there must, unfortunately, remain the same." Lyria responded.

"I see. Well in that case let us go back over my overall findings to recap what I will be reporting." He said, his tone turning curt.

So began another hour long session of listening to his dry and reedy voice drone on and on about this or that. She managed to sit attentive for the first thirty minutes before she started shifting positions in her seat. Sam was squirming a bit between her legs, at first earning a touch of amused arousal but then actually becoming a problem. Lyria felt him crawling a bit higher up her lower lips, wondering if he was simply trying to find a better position than he had. Her wondering about his motives ended the second his tiny hand made contact with her clit, sending a bolt of pleasure up her spine.

She harshly bit her lower lip as the tiny human had her squirming in her seat. It wasn't like she could just reach down and deal with him now. No, Rowe would take extreme exception to that and him finding out about her possessions would be very, very bad for her. Lyria was in a very rare situation where she was under the control of another. Sam's little movements against the now erect nub could very easily put her in a compromising situation here. Indeed her shifting and fidgeting was going to be noticed sooner or later.

Abruptly he stopped his movements and it dawned on Lyria what was going on. A game. A dangerous but somewhat exciting game. At first she thought it was a bit of rebellion on Sam's part, which was briefly entertained before being discarded. It seemed much more likely he recognized her complete boredom with Rowe and was giving her a distraction. Something to make the normally dull meeting exciting. As he moved again she found herself waffling between deciding he would either be punished severely for this or greatly rewarded.

A rising gasp in her throat was cut off and masked as a slight cough. To make it more believable she reached for a glass of water nearby and sipped at it. A flush was starting to tinge at the tips of her ears as well. If it spread across her face she knew full well that Rowe would take note. Once again however Sam halted his stimulations. It was a lovely feeling actually, if the domineering elf was being completely honest with herself. Office sex was a fantasy of hers of course but nothing she'd seriously entertained. Now it was happening right under the nose of David Rowe.

Sam started squirming again and Lyria didn't even want to imagine how moist she was getting from both the scenario and the attentions. She shifted again and realized that a light sheen of sweat was perspiring across her skin. Her eyes moved to the clock in desperation as she just wanted Rowe to finish things up. Her words were still controlled but how long would that last? How long until a stray moan left her lips and gained the attention of the dry and boring man? How long until she reached the point where she couldn't keep her hand from straying low?

Each minute felt like an hour, especially in the lull periods were Sam just waited. The anticipation was what made those times probably the worst. The expectation of the squirming to start up again and destroy her ability to pay attention to Rowe always there. What had he just said about laboratory funding? Oh, right, yes that was what he meant. Lyria took another long drink of water and nodded at her guest as he talked. She needed him out so she could deal with this problem fast. But where could she go? The bathroom? No, they had hidden cameras. Her car? The parking lot also had cameras. Home. She needed to get home. Wait... oh, that was right, she had a meet up with Sally planned after work. She'd have to cancel... no. No, she wasn't going to let Sam win this little game. She could endure. Oh she was going to punish him so much when they were home.

Finally Rowe finished talking and slowly rose, Lyria standing a little too quickly as she hoped the action might knock Sam down from his position around her clit. No such luck. "Well, Ms Lysender, it has been a pleasure. I look forward to meeting you again some time." Rowe said.

Lyria shook his hand briefly and offered him a smile, mentally cursing the bastard when he stopped at the door. "Ah yes, one other thing."

Lyria almost let loose a few extremely choice words that likely would see her lose her job rather fast, curbing her tongue only through sheer willpower alone.

"Mr. Sato informed me you took care of business. Excellent work. I do hope you will handle such matters in a more... timely fashion next time."

With that he was gone and Lyria slumped back in her chair. It was going to be a very long day.

________________________________________________________________

After the meeting with Rowe Lyria had found Sam less inclined to stimulate her as she worked and for that she was quite grateful. When she got to the car at the end of the day and started driving she pondered addressing him but opted against it. Akane rarely moved between her breasts thankfully so the stimulation was only between her legs. He had a feeling her date with Sally was not going to be smooth sailing.

She arrived at the little café when the sun was bathing the world in an orange glow. She took a deep breath and headed inside, not having to look long to find Sally. She was dressed in her normal jacket and wore another pair of ripped jeans with a bootcut, a pair of combat boots on her feet. The blue haired human stood and met her with a warm hug and a kiss on the lips. Public displays of affection made Lyria feel itchy but she went along with it, which was when she heard Akane start crying out for attention from within her breast. This was when she realized her mistake in bringing her along with her here. Of course with Rowe she was afraid to talk but in public like this she might end up finding someone to save her.

"Hey, did you hear that, Lryia?" Sally asked, looking past Lyria.

The elf thought quickly and grabbed Sally's hands to push up against her breasts, coming up with a quick cover. "Hey do you feel any lumps? I was feeling around earlier and I thought I felt something." She said.

Sally lifted a brow considering they were in public but gave her girlfriend a humoring feeling up which squeezed Akane between the elf's breasts. "Feels fine to me. I didn't know elves worried about that shit." She said, letting go.

Lyria chuckled nervously as she sat down. "Yeah well, you never know yeah? Can't be too careful."

Sally gave her a doubting look but simply shrugged a moment later. "I mean, not like I'm complaining about you wanting me to grab your boobs or anything. Anyway, I ordered some soykaf for you already." She said with a smirk, gesturing to the steaming drink.

Lyria nodded and took a long drink of the warm liquid. At that moment Sam started stimulating her once again and the elf nearly snorted her soykaf out of her nose. Of all the situations to find herself in this was probably the worst. She had a tiny between her breasts inclined to try and get someone's attention and Sam down in her panties playing a game with her. The latter was arousing and welcome in an odd way but the former was a real danger. She did not want her girlfriend or anyone learning her secret.

"Bad Soykaf?" Sally asked in regards to her choking cough.

"Ah, no, been a little under the weather today." She said.

"Elves get sick?"

"Of course we do." Lyria said, giving Sally a look.

"OK, OK, still getting used to the ins and outs of elves. Do you think it's serious?"

"No, just a little... cold. Yes." She responded unconvincingly.

Sally gave her a doubtful look but shifted the conversation towards something shitty her roommate said about her this morning. Through the conversation Akane tried to speak up, only for Lyria to adjust her breasts around with the flimsy excuse of wearing a bra that didn't fit her well. Her girlfriend was obviously a little weirded out by her through the whole thing and Lyria decided she was going to punish the human between her breasts most severely. She still had leverage with her little sister so she'd use that as well.

The sensations between her legs returned as Sam continued to stimulate her. In fact he seemed a bit more frequent in his attentions. Maybe he had taken her words regarding comparing his performance and Sally's as a challenge. Really she wouldn't put it past him though his punishment was going to be on her mind as well for this. Not a beating or anything but... something. Something bad. She resolved to figure it out as soon as she was finished here.

"Seriously, Lyria, do you hear something? I keep hearing like this far off yelling." Sally said.

Lyria suddenly slapped at one of her breasts to knock Akane back, earning a look from Sally. "Ah, bug. Also I don't hear anything. Maybe its outside?" She suggested.

Sally shrugged and finished up her soykaf. "Yeah, you're probably right. Anyway. I wanted to ask you something, can you just hear me out before you say anything?"

Lyria nodded. "Of course, dear."

She looked uncomfortable as she avoided eye contact with Lyria. "Sooo, I'm getting tired of the bullshit that goes on with my roommates. The place is also kind of... hostile since I'm not going to school at the moment and I'm working down at the tattoo parlor. You've also got a spare bedroom and a big place. So I was wondering if I could maybe move in with you." She said.

Lyria's eyes widened and she opened her mouth, being cut off by Sally. "You promised to hear me out remember? Look, I know we haven't been going out for long. I don't want you to feel like I'm forcing you or anything and I can pay rent so I'm not trying to mooch off you. It's just... I need to get out of that fucking place. They're driving me insane. Just give me like, a week, if it doesn't work out then I can always move out into some coffin apartment no questions asked."

The elf crossed her arms over her chest, partially because she was considering the offer and also to squeeze Akane to keep her from interrupting. Sam obviously had heard the question as he thankfully stopped his stimulation for the time being. It was a serious question to ponder. Lyria enjoyed spending time with Sally, and the reverse was obviously true and her argument had merits. However given her other... houseguests she'd need to change some things around and be very careful with her around. In the end it was not something she could just figure out in two seconds.

"Can I give it some thought, Sally? I'm not saying no I just... need to think about it. It's a pretty big step considering how early we are into this." Lyria said.

"Of course! I'm just happy you're willing to think about it. Just give me a call when you make a decision." Sally answered, flashing Lyria a smile that always had a way of warming the elf's heart.

"Certainly. Anyway, I need to get back to the apartment here soon. Some cleaning to take care of among other things."

Lyria stood and accepted a brief kiss and a hug from Sally before heading back to her car, biting her lower lip as Sam started stimulating her again as she got into the car. Once the door was shut she chuckled slightly. "Akane, I'm going to punish you for your antics in there. Severely." The elf growled, roughly squeezing her breasts together before starting the drive back to her home.

She could hear Akane whimpering the whole way back and felt wet tears staining the flesh between her breasts. When she got home Sam redoubled his efforts which Lyria was more than happy to address now as she rushed into the bathroom. She opened the lid of the toilet, smirking as she noted Winona still shivering within. What a show the troll was about to be treated to. She slipped off her skirt and gripped the waistband of her panties, pulling them down as well as she sat down on the toilet.

A gasp left her lips as she pushed Sam inside of her for the second time in two days and allowed him to work his magic. Any resentment she might have felt towards the tiny human for the teasing and stimulation shattered as she helped push him deeper inside of her tight and moist folds. She'd never admit it aloud but between Sally and him, Sam's attentions were far more arousing and pleasing. The tiny man could get up in just the right places and he squirmed so pleasantly.

Considering the attention he'd granted her through the day Lyria didn't last very long and a loud mewling wail left her lips as she was rocked by the climax. Her release dripped from her fingers and into the water below, a few gobs smacking into Winona below. The elf reclined back as she basked in the afterglow with a smile. As frustrating as the teasing had been the release made everything completely worth it. Slowly she worked Sam from her body and held the coughing and wet human between her fingers.

"You know, I'm going to punish you for that." Lyria said, her breathless words conveying everything Sam probably wanted to hear.

"Worth it to hear you breathless." He replied.

"You are insufferable." Lyria said.

She placed him on the sink counter and unbuttoned her suit to remove Akane from between her breasts. "You know something, Akane, I don't like when people try to lie to my face. I've been thinking long and hard about your punishment as well. Beg me to punish you or I'll make sure your little sister is thrown out on the streets."

Akane sniffled miserably. "Please... punish me." She choked out.

Lyria smirked. "You were a real pain in my ass today. Only fair you get better acquainted with it." The elf said.

She promptly bent over and used on hand to spread on of her ass cheeks. Obviously Akane had gotten the idea by this point as she started screaming. Lyria rolled her eyes and slowly moved the squirming woman towards her anus, pressing her into it. She inserted the tiny human head first up into her, letting out a low hum of approval as she pushed her all the way up. She blushed slightly as she stood, feeling Akane's squirming and letting out a low coo of delight. She'd be spending a lot more time up there when she messed up, Lyria decided.

Her gaze switched to the troll, who looked at her with more fear than hatred for once. "Did you learn your lesson? If not I should warn you I drank quite a bit today." Lyria said.

Winona wisely nodded her head hurriedly, earning a chuckle from Lyria as she removed her from the bowl and drew up another bath in the sink as she cleaned herself off. Akane's squirms earned the odd blush as she clenched her ass tightly. Sam gave her a raised eyebrow but said nothing in regards to the punishment. Lyria would ensure she didn't die of course; her torments were just beginning as far as she was concerned. As she washed Sam clean and let Winona bathe herself Lyria decided that this had been a very good day.