- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

As always, hope you enjoy! Comments, critiques and the like are always welcome.

Through most of the day Sam found the new arrivals were trying to explore the living room. He smirked when he saw them standing by the steps. There was no way they were getting up those but he opted to let them figure that out on their own. During the long days of his isolation he had possessed plenty of time to explore the place and knew the room all over. At the moment he was trying to wrestle with his own feelings towards the trio. As such he was more than willing to give them their space. Especially Winona after their little brawl.

After dark the trio had opted to return to the heel. Amusingly the troll refused to sleep inside of it and took her place under the arch of it. For his part he slept lightly as he hardly trusted the new arrivals. Winona especially was someone he wouldn't doubt would wish him harm. Honestly he wasn't sure what Lyria was thinking keeping them alive, he would have expected her to kill all three. Then again it could be the idiots might get themselves killed or that she had plans for them he couldn't see at the moment. He understood her well enough but she still managed to surprise him.

The next morning arrived quickly enough and Sam waited for Lyria to return from the bedroom. Swathed in blue robes she emerged with her bedraggled mess of hair and offered him her hand with a tired smile and a yawn. He stepped on and noted her being a bit more rough in gathering up the conspirators, gripping the squirming and protesting trio in her other hand after collecting them. She hummed lightly as she moved into the bathroom, dumping the three out on the sink counter but holding onto him and bringing him close to her face.

"I don't think I ever properly thanked you, Sammy. If you hadn't told me about Xana I might not have caught these three. I could have done without the whole her being a vampire bit but still, I owe you some thanks." She whispered, her voice sending shivers down Sam's spine.

"Ah, well, I uh... figured helping you helps me right?" He responded.

"Mmm... I'm happy you recognize that, Pet." The elf said.

Sam didn't expect her plush lips making contact against his body, the soft cushions pressing him into the supple flesh of her palm. He gasped as the left him and returned once more, enveloping him in her warmth. Her hot breath washed over him as she parted for the last time and he felt his mouth grow dry. The twisted affection he held towards her swelled with him from the contact and the praise. He idly wondered if he was a good enough pet to be taken into her bedroom, that mystical domain he had glimpsed fully only once.

With that she gave him his bath with tender affection, her expert hands already quite used to doing this. The trio looked on with mixed expressions though he already knew the troll was probably disgusted. As far as Sam was concerned at that point the bitch could go fuck herself. He allowed himself to enjoy Lyria's caring attentions, letting her handle everything. The elf turned her gaze towards her newest possessions, the warmth leaving her in favor of cold amusement. As she dried her pet off she addressed them.

"Any of you three care for your loving owner's attentions?" Lyria inquired, her voice filled with false sweetness.

Winona favored her with a rather rude gesture, which ended with Lyria's hand shooting out and grasping her painfully. Her attentions with Sam were ended and her face became a mask of annoyance. The troll gasped as the breath was squeezed from her lungs and her captor regarded her with the same notice she might give an offensive insect. Akane joined Leth in trying to talk Lyria out of doing whatever she was planning but were silenced by a positively deadly look from the elf.

"Maybe now is the best time to make clear that all three of you are on very thin ice with me. In my endless generosity I opted not to kill you and even gave you the choice to be my pets. Magnanimous of me, no?" She hissed.

"You don't want to push your luck. If you go too far I'll assume you are spitting on my generosity and I'll act accordingly. This is your first and only warning." Lyria said.

With that the elf promptly dropped Winona into the sink, the troll screaming the whole drop before making a splash. The elf glared at the other two before turning on her heel and getting ready for her own shower. Sam heard the troll rise and start coughing and sputtering for breath from the suffocating grip. Akane and Leth looked pale in the face as they came down from that rather blatant threat. Sam shrugged when they gave him a look. The elf had never issued a warning like that to him, but then he had not screwed her over.

The two followed into the bath to check on their companion and Sam didn't miss the ugly glare Winona shot his way. Lyria's praise had done him no favors towards her but then he had already suspected the troll was going to dislike him. The loud hiss of the shower sounded through the bathroom and Sam mostly just looked at the shower, watching as his owner washed herself. At times he'd played with a fantasy or two of showering with her, either on the floor as he knew the drain couldn't suck him down or, more erotically, being drawn over her body. The thought got him nicely aroused and once there it was hard to shake off.

The elf finished her shower quickly enough for a morning soak and stepped out in all of her nude glory. She dried herself down and wrapped the towel around her head before offering him her hand. Sam got up onto it as she departed, clicking off the lights as she left. It was then he realized that she was going to do the same to them as she'd done for him. He knew well how quickly the water got cold and for another brief moment he pitied them. For her part Lyria smirked down at his erect member.

"Exciting thoughts, Pet? Imagining your loving owner lavishing you with attention perhaps?" She inquired.

Sam pondered speaking up about his little fantasy, figuring she was pleased with him so might as well go for broke. "Ah, imagining taking a shower with you actually." He admitted, swallowing slightly.

Lyria giggled. "Oh? I think that can be arranged after my morning run." She said, her voice dipping into sultry levels as she placed him on the kitchen counter before setting off to her bedroom.

He frowned slightly at the fact she had denied him her room but shrugged it off. He would just need to keep up his efforts to please her if he wanted residence in that magical place. Instead his thoughts turned to their shared shower to be. He honestly hadn't expected her to agree so readily to the idea. She did seem to enjoy a clear disparity between owner and pet and he had feared she might take that idea as blending the two realms together. Regardless of her reasons he could barely wait for the morning run.

Lyria returned soon enough in her normal running attire and favored him with a smirk as she plucked him up and moved to her home office, her hair still moist. She briefly checked over her messages and the a few other bits of info. Sam kissed at the flesh of the hand wrapped around him and lapped at the soft skin as well. Lyria giggled and gave him a warm look of approval before returning her attention to the info on her screens. The young human felt a swell of pride and kept his attentions up. It was absolutely humiliating but it was what Lyria liked.

After a bit the elf decided the trio had waited long enough and left him on the kitchen table as she went to dry her hair and retrieve them. She returned soon enough and dumped the cold and shivering individuals out on the table. She provided each of her pets with some bread, cheese, and a cap of water. Sam watched all of them wolf down their food, the only meal they'd likely had in a while. He himself took a drink from the cap before enjoying his own meal, moving a bit away from the trio just in case they took exception to his better treatment.

Lyria stretched slightly and gave all of her pets a look. "Right so who wants to accompany their caring and kind owner on a run? I already know Sammy is up for it, what about you pets?"

Winona looked fit to say something she'd regret but Leth quickly interceded, still shivering slightly. "Ah, thank you, Lyria but I think we are all good to stay here."

The elf frowned slightly before shrugging. "Suit yourselves."

After the trio finished eating Lyria brought them back to their heel, dumping them carelessly inside before setting Sam in her pocket and heading out. As always the going was very bumpy but Sam didn't mind over much by this point. The runs had ever been his favorite part of the day but it did beat waiting around at the apartment. It gave him something to do or at least a reason to spend time with Lyria. They didn't take over long really though it felt like an eternity now that Sam had something to look forward to once back home.

Soon enough they were back home and Lyria went straight to the bathroom, sliding the door closed and looking at her pet with a mixture of amusement and hunger playing in her eyes. The look got his blood pumping as he watched her strip and his arousal strained against Lyria's fingers as she opened the shower door and closed it. He swallowed hard, his mouth dry as Lyria brought him up to her face. He could smell her sweat heavy upon her though that hardly brought his desire for her down.

"Now then pet, how did you fantasize this shower might go? You on the floor? Or maybe... sliding against my smooth, flawless skin?" She asked.

"Your skin." He said, a little too quickly.

Lyria chuckled. "Good choice. Well then... let's get started. First, let me get myself all soaped up."

With that she set him on a little shelf in the shower that held her washing supplies. The shower hissed to life and Lyria sighed in pleasure as the water droplets cascaded upon her flesh. Her eyes were locked with his as she ran her fingers up and down the curves of her slim body, smirking at him as she dragged out her play. She gripped a bottle of some blue liquid and squirted a bit out on her hand, rubbing it into her hair. The air of the shower became thick with the familiar fruity scent he knew so well. This must be the shampoo she used so much.

She washed her hair and then gripped a bar of soap and a washcloth, soaping up her form before her wet fingers shot out and gripped his tiny form. The air was nearly pushed from his lungs as she pressed him against the skin of her soapy neck. She slowly drew his form over her flesh, bringing him around to her throat and over her breasts. His senses were in overdrive as he was filled with her intoxicating smell and the sensation of her soft and wet skin. As she drew him over her nipples he noted just how hard they were. She let him linger upon each one briefly, pressing him against the hardened nubs almost painfully.

She next moved him up and down her arms and hands, Sam quickly learning how to break for air in this situation. Her grip was excellent and the thought of falling from her fingers only crossed his mind once. From her arms she reached under her smooth pits with him and moved back around to her back. Slowly she drew him towards her ass, her soft cheeks cushions comparable to her breasts. He groaned and bit his lip as his arousal grew more and more, only increasing when she very briefly rubbed him between her ass cheeks.

The world darkened very briefly as the mounds of flesh clenched up to envelop him though he still managed to make out the faint shape of her asshole. His glimpse lasted for a few moments, just long enough to ponder a few wild scenarios. He emerged into the light of the bathroom and Lyria drew him lower down the back of her legs, the pleasure he was experiencing near indescribable. Still there was frustration building up as he desired a release for this limbo he was stuck in.

The elf lifted her leg slightly and then drew him up against the underside of her feet, taking her time here and rubbing him more furiously. Sam bit his lower lip and let out a groan as he climbed higher and higher on his cloud of bliss before finally he found his release. The young human felt his body tense as he rode out the mind numbing orgasm, the force rocking his form and scrambling his brain of anything but the bright white that settled over his mind. He watched as his pleasure was washed away with all the dirt and grime in Lyria's shower, panting and gasping for breath.

The elf brought him up to her face which was flushed with arousal as she sat down in the shower. "My turn, pet."

Sam didn't have the opportunity to question what that meant as he was moved between her spreading legs. His eyes widened as he released exactly what she was intending the very moment her free hand spread her moist folds aside. He cried out as she took him between two fingers in her other hand and slowly moved him towards her opening. Fear lanced through him as the memory of being inside of her mouth rose up. Now he was being put inside her once again, probably his worst fear in regards to Lyria herself.

"Lyria, wai-!" He cried out in alarm just as he was pushed between her folds and into the elf herself.

The fingers pushed him up into the warm and moistened folds, sliding back out as soon as he was deposited within. The way behind him closed completely, leaving him stuck in the warm embrace of Lyria's body. The walls around him contracted slightly, pulling him deeper into the dark cavern. Sam opened his mouth and ended up swallowing a gob of Lyria's juices. His body was saturated in the slick fluid of Lyria's arousal as he squirmed slightly against her body, only serving to further pleasure.

As he thought on it though this was... different than being in her mouth. In there he had known what the end might be, gruesome and painful. In here there was a feeling of not exactly safety but a warmth of sorts. A since that he was closer to Lyria now than he was most of the time. More than that this was a chance to please her further, to work towards his goal of being moved to her bedroom. Besides, Lyria had so often made him feel good so now seemed like the perfect time to return the favor.

Slowly recovering from his initial panic Sam squirmed his way deeper into Lyria, her walls immediately pushing up around him in response. That was a good sign at least. He rubbed up against her walls, licking at the moist flesh and doing everything in his power to stimulate the elf. She was tight and so very warm; almost sweltering if same was being honest. The air of the cavern was thick with her fragrant arousal, making Sam feel rather light headed. The young human kept at it though regardless.

He crawled deeper and when his fingers brushed over a certain spot Lyria's walls violently and almost painfully smashed against him. The released him soon after, drawing a smirk from Sam. That seemed to be a particularly sensitive spot. He wondered what would happen if he teased at it a little more. He moved his body so he could rub up against it and found her walls clench violently again, almost crushing the air from his lungs. This time he continued to run against it, not letting up now that he had found her sweet spot.

Flesh squelched up around him, a wet slurping noise that was the soundtrack of the experience. Again and again it squeezed up and he fancied that he could hear loud squeals muffled by the layers of flesh between him and the outside. Sam felt his arousal grow as well as he rubbed up against her, Lyria moistening even more in response. He was almost drowning in her arousal and what a death that would be. Drowning and expiring while stuck up inside of Lyria. All in all, there were definitely worse ways to go out he thought with a smirk.

The muscles pushed up around him one last time, squeezing all breath from his lungs and pinning him in place for a long and agonizing moment. Then it slackened as Lyria rode out the orgasm, her juices spraying over Sam and coating him in her release. It got in his eyes, in his mouth, and in his nose and left him coughing and sputtering as he tried to reorient himself. The walls relaxed but he found his exhaustion too great to do much of anything. Not good as he could feel darkness encroaching on his vision with each breath due to lack of good breathable air.

Lyria's fingers then slid in between her folds and pulled him from within, causing Sam to cough and sputter as his body was washed clean in the shower. He breathed in the fresh air as the water was soon turned off and laid out in Lyria's wet palm, staring up at her flushed face. The elf ran a finger tenderly up his body as she slumped against the wall, breathing heavily. The two stared at each other before Sam was the first to break the silence, a tired smirk crossing his lips.

"So, ah... ha... better than the first time?" Sam asked, referring back to their coupling in his own apartment when he had been her size more or less.

Lyria let out a breathless chuckle. "Oh yes, definitely. I think I could get used to shoving you up there, Pet."

"So... better than Sally?" He inquired.

Lyria shook her head. "Oh no, not touching that one with a ten foot pole."

"C'mon, she'll never know."

"I am not going to compare sex with my girlfriend to having my pet play human vibrator." The elf said.

Sam rolled his eyes. "So, better, got it."

"Pet..."

The reproach in Lyria's tone was enough to get Sam to lay off. He hadn't missed the human vibrator comment either and briefly wondered if that should offend him. The young man shrugged it off in the end, figuring there were far worse fates than being Lyria's sex toy. A month ago he might have taken issue with the dehumanizing thought and part of his brain did, but the rest knew the... perks that would have. Lovely perks they were, serving this veritable elven goddess.

Lyria recovered quickly enough and dried them both off before noting a few bruises on his form upon closer inspection of his body. "Did I hurt you, Sammy?" She asked, the faintest hint of concern in her tone.

Sam waved it off. "Nah, just got into a spat with that Winona chick. Nothing to worry about."

Lyria's eyes flashed. "Is that so..."

"It's nothing to work yourself up over. I used to be a Shadowrunner remember? I can handle the troll." Sam said, not quite sure why he bothered to intercede on Winona's behalf.

Lyria regarded him for a long while before shrugged and smiling anew. "Well, if you say so then I'll take your word for it, Sammy."

After getting dried off and spending most of the day with Lyria he found himself back in his home within the heel. It was here that he faced a rather pissed off Winona, flanked by her compatriots. Sam would have been lying if he had said that he hadn't seen this coming. Really Lyria had been doing him no favors in showing she obviously favored him above the trio of conspirators. Leth and Akane were likely less of a problem but Winona obviously would be quite irritated at him.

"Where the hell is she going? Does she just feed us once or something?" She demanded.

Sam took a deep breath and stood, staring down the troll. "If you don't go along with her then that's what she does, yeah. I told you to agree with what her demands might be, but instead you decided to piss her off." He said, adopting an even tone.

Winona was about to say something but thankfully Leth cut her off. "I see. So she wants us to what, let her bathe us? Go with her on her runs? Hardly seems terrible."

Winona rounded on the elf. "What!? Are you kidding me? That's what she wants. She wants you to think that so she can turn you into... into this domesticated prick over here!"

Leth frowned and looked at Sam who nodded. "She's right. She wants you to give up your freedom to her. She starts small but eventually ends up plucking away at your self-sufficiency until you rely on her to do everything. Then she gets you to try and serve her, building you back up."

Akane spoke up. "If you know all that then why aren't you fighting it?"

Sam paused at that. It was not exactly an easy answer to give and really it had sat in the back of his mind. Something he never wanted to admit aloud because he knew it would just make him more of Lyria's pet and slave. It was a sick and twisted thing, he knew that but even still it had fostered in him over his time here. A feeling in his gut that kept him from straying back into rebellion even though part of him screamed at the degradation he put himself through. Something he'd never been able to properly vocalize, and he still found he couldn't. Not to these strangers who could certainly not understand it. Instead of the truth he opted for something not too far from it.

"Because I tried for nearly a month and all it got me was misery. At least like this I have some purpose. I don't feel as empty." He said.

Winona looked fit to take a swing at him but Leth held her arm and gave her a hard look. The troll gave him a look of pure disgust and stomped away. The elf meanwhile gave him a pitying glance before heading after her. Akane stared at him for a good long while, the gears in her head slowly turning. She looked like she was wrestling with something though before Sam could guess at what she turned and followed her companions. That left Sam alone to slip back into his home and take comfort in his solitude for a moment.

It was only in this moment, alone and away from anyone who might hear him that he could choke out the cruel words that so tore at his chest. The naked truth.

"It's because I love her." He whispered, the words vanishing upon the air but echoed in his mind the entire night.