- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Yay! Finally hit 50,000 words on this!

It was a lovely Saturday afternoon that found Sam exercising in his little hovel, still trying to forget the icy grip Xana had held over him. His owner had seemingly recovered nicely enough though he wondered how much of it was a mask and how much was just her accepting the situation. As he ran through a series of pushups he opted to believe it was the latter. The elf was not easily shaken after all, honestly the fact she had been caught off guard in the first place had surprised him. Seeing the normally unshakable elf terrified had only added to his terror.

Sam grunted as he counted out twenty and stopped, switching position for a series of crunches. He typically went through sets of twenty before resting and then repeating another set of twenty. Perhaps it was pointless given that Lyria did most heavy lifting but now that he was getting some more meat on his bones he figured it best to occupy his time in some manner. Exercises also served to take his mind off of matters he preferred not to think on too much. Like how he was the elf's property. A fact he accepted but not something he tried to dwell on.

Once he finished his crunches it was on to squats, which was about the time he heard the door to the apartment open. Boot heels clacked against the floor, signaling Lyria's approach as he finished up his last set. The elf had left for unspecified reasons and had been away for the past couple of hours doing this or that. Normally she left to obtain groceries but those had been stocked yesterday. As she entered the living room he noted her more casual attire, a nice blue blouse, jeans with a boot cut and a pair of brown boots.

The elf sighed as she sat down on the chair nearby and scooped Sam up, quirking her eyebrow after feeling him. "You've been sweating. Exercises?"

Sam nodded. "Yeah, not much else to do after you left. What's up?"

Lyria frowned and set him down on the glass table, crossing her legs as she seemed to engross herself in her own thoughts for a long moment. "Do you remember that girl I had over not too long ago? Sally?"

Sam thought for a moment before the memory came back to him. "Oh yeah. I remember her. Tattoos, blue hair dye, nice rack." He replied.

"Yes well, I just had a cup of soykaf with her. A date I suppose you might call it."

Sam took a double take at that before laughing. "A date? As in like a normal person date in broad day light? Didn't know you had it in you!"

Lyria favored him with a familiar warning look. Sam had come to interpret that look as telling him to watch himself unless he wanted to be punished. He pondered pushing a bit more but thought better of it. Knowing the elf she had plenty more punishments to mete out if he got uppity with her. He'd already gotten away with the whole figuring out why she was pissed thing so he doubted that she would give him much more leeway. Wisely he shut his mouth and let her continue.

"Anyway, yes, like a normal date. I'm just letting you know in case I bring her around the apartment again. I'd rather not have to explain away why I have a little man living in one of my shoes." She said.

Sam rolled his eyes. "You don't need to tell me when to lie low."

Lyria held his gaze for a moment before nodding and standing, offering him her hand so they could go eat lunch together. Sam stepped up and held onto her thumb as they moved through the apartment. Lyria left him a bit of ham, bread, and milk and moved to the counter to make herself a sandwich. Sam nibbled thoughtfully as he pondered what she had just told him and the implications it might hold. Truthfully he hadn't given much thought to the love life of his owner but now he was required to for his own sake.

Romance and traditional courtship had never been things Sam had associated with the elf. Mostly she just seemed to like to enjoy one night stands. He felt a little something in his gut towards Sally, jealousy perhaps? Lyria looked at him as a pet, a possession, property she owned and treated well but not a partner. Obviously she listened to him when it suited her but Sam doubted she saw him as much of a person. That settled bitterly in his mind but he was quick to divert his thoughts from it lest such a thing fester.

Instead he focused on the staying out of sight bit. That was fairly easy given he could just hide in his little hovel while Sally and Lyria were in the apartment. If that wasn't enough there was always under the chair or couch. There were actually quite a few hiding places for him in just the living room now that he thought about it. The rest of the home was the domain of that stupid vacuum and he couldn't climb the steps anyway. Of course the thoughts of hiding and his home in the heel brought up another thought that had been on his mind for a bit.

Lyria sat down and started chowing down on a vegetable filled sandwich. He snorted at that. The dark haired woman was one of the few elves he'd met who didn't abstain completely from meat though it was obvious she still preferred her vegies. Even when visiting fast food places she mostly ordered vegie filled meals. At most she might eat one thing with meat in it per week. Most elves were like that though not all, Razor being one of the exceptions he knew. Pushing her diet out of his mind Sam instead opted to act on his curiosity.

"Hey, Lyria. You said one time that I'd have to earn my way into your bedroom. How exactly might I go about doing that?" Sam asked.

The elf chewed thoughtfully before swallowing and taking a sip of water. "By being a good pet." She answered simply, taking another crunching bite of her sandwich.

"Well that's not vague at all." Sam said, rolling his eyes.

"That lip of yours doesn't help your case." She noted absently as she ate.

The man considered letting the matter drop and just settle for living in her heel for the foreseeable future. It wasn't bad if he was being honest with himself. However he figured that he had taken up the role of Lyria's pet so he could find some purpose. Being a good pet fell under that purpose he supposed. If the elf wasn't such a controlling bitch she would probably have just told him but no, of course she wanted him to ask her how to properly debase himself before her. Typical Lyria really.

"Can you tell me how to be a good pet, please?" Sam ground out, his teeth clenched.

Lyria turned her eyes to the ceiling as she chewed thoughtfully. "I shouldn't have to tell you. You know exactly what I like by now."

Sam sighed at that and stared up at the ceiling. Of course he knew what she liked from him. Obedience, revering her form, treating her like a goddess worthy of worship. Basically humiliating himself for her amusement. Part of him still rebelled at the idea of just serving her willingly. It was bad enough that he did things like that when she requested it of him but doing it of his own volition just seemed like another nail in the coffin of his dying dignity. Really though, if he was going to be her pet was there any other option?

Wordlessly he moved towards her right hand which rested in the table before him. He knelt down in front of her fingers and bent over to kiss at her blue nails. He looked up towards her face and found her giving him a single glance before returning to her meal. Encouraged ever so Sam moved between all five of her nails and kissed and them, lavishing them with attention. He even allowed his tongue to leave his mouth to lightly lick at the nails. All the while Lyria focused on her meal and pretended not to even notice his attentions.

The part of him that desired to still be treated as a human being screamed at this slavish behavior. He did not stop however and continued to kiss and worship at her nails, eventually moving onto her fingers themselves. The digits splayed out accommodatingly for him to work on them and so he worshiped at the soft flesh of her elegant, slender fingers. Her scented soap filled his nose with her familiar smell and he almost fancied he could taste the flavor on her skin. By the time he moved onto her knuckles he found himself getting aroused.

When she finished eating the elf stopped him and picked him up, holding him before her face with an amused smirk. "A good start but I know you can do better, Sammy."

Lyria moved back into the living room, placing Sam back in his little home to his great irritation. She then departed briefly before returning with some documents from her work, spreading them out on the table as she sat on the couch. She slowly removed her boots first and then her socks, flexing and curling her toes slightly before resting them on the ground. With this done she started looking over this or that approval or budget report. A mind numbing chore but a crucial part of her job unfortunately.

Sam got the message. He climbed down from the heel and slowly worked his way over to the couch. He passed under the table, over her discarded blue socks, and past the pillars that were her boots. One was lying on its side, a massive cave he suspected could house many his size. He ignored these things and moved towards his true goal. Another degradation really but honestly his dignity wasn't doing him much at this stage. The memories of Lyria's ignoring of him were still fresh in her mind. With no effort she could send him back into that hell, so staying in her good graces was a reality of the situation. He also would not deny being aroused by the ten wriggling toes before him. He remembered well that night he had been pleasured between them.

With a deep breath mixed with sweat and scented soap Sam knelt before Lyria's toes and started kissing at her nails. Blue flecks of fabric were here and there from her socks, so he picked those out to clean the feet of his owner. He licked and kissed at her toes though he noted a number of times the elf was not even looking at him. This only spurred him to increase his attentions, to lavish her exquisite feet to his full abilities. It was humiliating of course but the humiliation intermixed with a type of enjoyment as he worked.

Abruptly Lyria's foot shifted forward and caught him between her toes, causing him to gasp in surprise. Immediately his member hardened against her big toe and once again she set the digits wriggling. He gasped and held onto the purchase of her toe, writhing in pleasure as she worked at him. She still wasn't looking at him, her attentions being delivered almost absent mindedly as she worked over her reports. At the moment he didn't mind and just let her do as she pleased. He opted to interpret this as her being pleased with his attentions, a reward of sorts.

As he was pleasured between Lyria's wiggling toes he found himself very much enjoying this particular perk. The elf's rewards were typically little trysts like this, pleasuring him however she pleased. Of all of her methods so far he vastly preferred this one. Her breasts were wonderful and her finger could be nice but being trapped between her toes held a nice appeal. He didn't resist her attentions and allowed the elf to take control of the situation, finding his pleasure climbing higher and higher. All the while the elf continued working, her gaze never once moving towards him.

Finally he reached his breaking point with a loud cry and found his mind clouded over with utter bliss. Lyria stopped wiggling her toes and simply moved to lie back on the couch, propping her feet up on the cushiony surface. Sam was still stuck between her toes and remained there for some time as Lyria worked. He panted and gasped for a bit before settling down from the release. It was an hour or two later when he noted that she started wiggling her toes again. He laughed slightly at this; oh she was very pleased with him. Bracing himself once more Sam finally noted a glance from Lyria, a smirk upon her lips.