- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Another shorter chapter, hopefully leading into a longer one.

The rest of Lyria's day was consumed in figuring out just who she could reliably trust. Recently employed individuals were already out from her list though that only crossed a few names off the list. Her head scientist, Dr. Eleanor Lawson was fairly unlikely to be the culprit given her dedication to the project itself. Risking its sabotage is never something the middle aged human would consider. Beyond those however the elf was now swimming in a sea of potential suspects, from security staff to facilities management. She had wished for something to take her mind off of Rowe, however had she known it might have resulted in... this she would have just weathered the storm.

As such she had almost forgotten Sam was between her breasts, only reminded when he tickled her slightly. Her mind was far afield from the games she had intended to play with him while he was there, focused on figuring out who she could trust. Another thought crossed her mind, disturbing but probable. Rowe could have been screwing with her to work her up into a frenzy to find whoever was behind break in. Mismanaging a situation like that would be pretty terrible for the report he would send in. Paranoid or unstable individuals were frowned upon. At least in the workplace.

There were far too many unknowns and far too many possibilities. She also knew that regardless she couldn't rely on Rowe to find them; even if he did it would only serve to make matters worse. The sooner she narrowed down the candidates the better, as it was she had constantly been suspicious of most everyone in the building. The man who brought her a delivery, the maintenance staff she passed, and even her own secretary. At this rate she was going to drive herself completely insane.

When she finally got home, the first thing she did was slump back into a chair and kick off her heels. She heard a little noise within her clothes and allowed herself a tiny smirk. No doubt Sam had not appreciated her sudden movements. The former shadowrunner had likely heard every detail but that didn't matter to her. The tiny human was really the only thing she was confident she had power over now. However he might very well have some detail he could share about the run. Though first, she intended to make up for lost fun.

"Now that we are finally alone, let's have some fun, pet." Lyria purred.

With that said she slowly pushed her breasts together, giggling when she felt the tiny human start to squirm between them. Heat pooled between her legs as she felt his struggles against her flesh, how he writhed against her simplest movements. He hadn't been inaccurate when he claimed she got off on their disparity in power. Part of her wished all of her problems were two inches tall and could be suffocated between her breasts, an illicit part that craved power. She released her hold to give him some air, taking the opportunity to unbutton her undershirt.

He was panting and staring up at her with wide eyes, his tiny member standing at attention. Lyria felt her amusement grow as she pressed her breasts together over him once more. He squirmed and writhed and pushed against the mounds of soft flesh, prompting the elf to start rubbing them against his body ever so. She pressed and released him over and over, her mind taken from her worries for the moment as she toyed with Sam. The elf sat back in her chair and simply enjoyed herself as she tormented her little pet.

"Mmm... I wonder what it feels like. Being pressed between my breasts I mean. It must be pleasant given your arousal, Sammy. Does it get you off, being utterly at my mercy?" Lyria said, pausing her attentions briefly.

Sam stared up at her, breathing heavily. "Please, don't stop." He panted, his gaze almost pleading.

"That didn't sound like an answer to my question, pet. I guess it doesn't get you off as much as I'd though. Ah well." Lyria said, removing her hands from her breasts and simply sitting back.

A moment of silence. The she heard a light grumble from Sam. "Hmm? You'll have to speak up if you want me to hear you."

"I said, yes it gets me off! Damn it, finish what you started!" The tiny human shouted.

Lyria rolled her eyes before she pressed her breasts up against Sam once more. He was still as rude as ever. It was endearing at times but other times it was annoying when she just wanted to hear him beg. She'd made him her pet but it was clear he still had a bark to him at times. The elf was often very tempted to try and beat it out of him, holding back of course. There was a difference between power and force after all. Power gave her more control than force ever could. Yes, she could force Sam to do whatever she wanted but there would be no point. His heart wouldn't be in it. With power though she could get him to do things of his own volition. Like admit that being squeezed between her tits got him off.

The elf continued her attentions, being very careful to give Sam breaths of air when he needed them. She found her own arousal growing however this was pushed to the back of her mind as she worked, focusing on getting her pet to reach his limit. His tiny body was at the mercy of her breasts, being squeezed and massaged between them over and over again. Lyria licked her lips as his squirms intensified, little moans occasionally slipping through when she released him for air. Such simple gestures were all it took to bring him to the brink.

She felt his release as his body tensed between his fleshy prison, spots of moisture appearing on the breast he exploded onto. A giggle escaped her lips as she lifted the spent human from between her breasts and set him on the palm of her hand. He was drinking in great gulps of breath as he laid out on her hand, staring up at her in gratitude. The elf lightly licked at whatever was not on her breast and let out a low noise of approval. Not much to swallow really but the taste was familiar enough from her quick trysts.

"You dirty little pet, I bet you loved every second of that." Lyria purred.

Sam let out a breathless chuckle. "Fuck, that was pretty good. Wouldn't mind doing that again." He said.

"Oh, I'm sure it can be penciled into my schedule. Anyway, now that you are all spent I want to pick your brain a little." Lyria said, standing and heading into the kitchen to wipe off the little mess on her breast.

Sam managed to sit up and looked at her curiously. "This about what that guy told you? About an insider orchestrating our run."

Lyria nodded as she dabbed a towel over the wet spot, setting Sam down on the kitchen table. She set the thing aside after a minute and sat down, with a stack of crackers. She offered one to her pet, who accepted and started munching away. Lyria for her part chewed more thoughtfully as she thought of what best to ask him first. Questions about the run seemed prudent enough. He likely had no idea who hired him as he had said in her initial interrogation. However any information was better than what she currently had.

"Right, so I'd like to know how exactly you got in. What let you shut down the system? Was it a code?" Lyria inquired.

Sam's initial response was muffled by a mouthful of cracker, earning a roll of the elf's eyes. "Don't talk with your mouth full. Didn't your mother teach you that?"

Sam swallowed. "Nah, she taught me other shit like how win a fist fight or hold a gun. Former security force, real hardass bitch."

"Anyway, the employer gave us this cube. Omega, our decker, used it with her deck and boom, lights out." He answered.

"Can you describe the cube?"

"Yeah, it was yellow and could fit in the palm of your hand. It hummed when she used it then it shut down the power."

Lyria sat back in her seat and sighed. That wasn't exactly useful. Likely the cube held some kind of code to short out the system for a bit while they did whatever they were doing. She suspected they were still around as most likely they still considered themselves above suspicion. They might even be plotting to use another group of runners to serve as decoys. Why leave when they felt they were perfectly safe to pick away at this piece of info or that business secret? It's what Lyria would have done in their shoes.

She interrogated Sam at length about the smallest details of his mission, finding with some surprise he was oddly receptive. The death of his team was not a subject he clearly enjoyed talking about but he went into detail there as well. Perhaps her conditioning had been more successful than she had anticipated? Or it was possible he simply believed there was no point in keeping the events a secret. Regardless of his reasoning Lyria appreciated the straightforward nature of his replies even if the content of them just left her with more questions than answers.

"Maybe you're looking for the wrong things. Or rather looking the wrong way." Sam stated as he sipped on some milk from a cap.

Lyria lifted a brow, prompting him to continue. "When you're looking for things on the inside maybe you shouldn't be the one doing the looking. It might help if you had an... outside source." He said.

"Oh? What outside source might that be? Keep in mind we are talking about sensitive corporate secrets and things that could jeopardize my work." Lyria inquired, her interest nonetheless piqued.

Sam swallowed hard and looked around despite the fact there was no one around but them. He looked rather serious and quite a bit nervous to boot. An odd combination that the elf had never seen in him before so naturally now she was extremely intrigued. She leaned in as he gestured her to move closer to him, turning her head so her ear was offered to him. Sam stood and moved very close, gripping the flesh of her ear and leaning in. Lyria stifled a little giggle from the contact.

"Xana." He said.

Lyria drew back and quirked a single elegant brow. "Xana?" She said, earning a loud shushing noise from Sam.

"Don't say the name so loud!" He said, looking actually and visibly scared.

"Um, OK, who is this person?"

"She's a ghost. A fly on the wall. A spy of sorts, freelance. Supposedly she can learn any secret from any person, track down any criminal, all for a price no one who employers her is allowed to talk about." He said.

Lyria laughed. "Sounds like a ghost story, pet."

He glared at her. "It's not a ghost story. Razor had dealings with her on occasion. I never saw her but plenty of others have. She gets results and doesn't seem to care who she works for."

Lyria regarded Sam skeptically as she mulled over this bit of information. It wasn't as though she was going to make much progress on her own and checking security footage would likely yield nothing as well. She needed to find this insider before anyone else could. At this point she figured doing anything was better than doing nothing so she sighed and waved a hand towards Sam. This seemed like a stupid little ghost story but on the off chance it wasn't she figured this Xana might have better luck than she.

"OK, I'll bite. How do I contact this Xana? Let me guess, sacrificing a ghost? Looking into a mirror and saying her name three times?" She said.

Sam shook his head. "It's a forum, Business and Communication Information Sharing. Boring name but it just has a single thread titled 'Xana'. Requests are private so just type in your name and address; submit it and you'll get a visit from her supposedly."

Lyria rolled her eyes and snorted at his apparent superstition though her disbelief did not change the fact that later in the privacy of her home office she opened the forum he had spoken of. The site was grey and dull looking in appearance and design. Sure enough there was only one thread marked as private, the name Xana in big bold font. She hovered over it before opening it and just typing in the necessary info. She hesitated a moment before submitting it. Afterwards she simply closed out of the site and hurried off to do more productive things with her day. She snorted at the thought of this imaginary boogieman paying her a visit. It was laughable.