- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Yeah I finally got around to finishing this story. Im sorry for anybody who aited this long. Also I have a new story that I belive is a great canadiate for this comunity.

We left off with Dan going to Tori’s house, what will happen next?

Chapter 8 Unexpected

            Before Dan touched the knob of Tori’s door, his mind began to run through all the possibilities of what is going to happen. He already has somewhat of an idea of what is going to happen. As Dan entered her house he found that Tori’s living room was empty.

“Hello, anybody home?” Dan said out loud.

“I’m out here!” Tori yelled back.

            Dan soon made his way to the backyard of Tori house still anxious of what is about to happen. When he opened the back door he found Tori, but something seem off. She looked like a freakishly tall busty woman.

“Dan, what the fuck did you do to me?” Tori said trying to keep back her anger.

            Dan just stood there dumbfounded about the situation. A moment later an idea popped into his mind about trying to calm Tori down or being crushed by a beautiful woman.

“Well… I guess the powder was a lot more potent than I realized.” Dan said. “All I wanted to do is give you a more ample chest not turn you into a giantess.

            It appears to Dan that Tori is like about eight or nine feet tall. However her chest appeared to be the size of beach balls.

“Don’t worry Tori you’re not to grow any taller.” Dan reassured.

            However, Tori didn’t say anything back to Dan. All she did was gave him a look of blank expression.

“I never asked to be this tall nor be a part of your fantasy/experiment.” She spoke down to him slowly losing her cool.

            Dan had to come with something quick, otherwise he was going to be in for the fight of his life.

“It’s not like you like any of the attention you was getting in school.” Dan spat back. Hopefully this would tip her off about her anger. It would also appear that this growth powder was also making her more aggressive.

“That’s not true!” Tori said

“Don’t get me started, every day you would go on about how the boys in school gave you attention every time you went to class. Not to mention the clothes you would wear to showcase your looks. But, that’s what you should being doing, showing the world your beauty.” Dan declared.

“Well when you put it like that.” Tori replied gently losing her anger.

            Dan tested the waters by slowly walking up to her tall tan legs and giving them a pat. In response Tori quickly moved her foot into Dan’s chest knocking him almost to the other side of the Tori’s backyard.

“I think this makes us even.” Tori smiled and tilted her head. “I hope I didn’t kick you too hard.” Sounding not all too concerned.

            Like a man (sort of) Dan steadily got back up on his feet and dusted himself off.

“Yeah, I eat kicks like those all time.” He replied back trying to mask the bruises he just got.

“Oh, so I guess you can go for another one.” Tori said.

“Maybe another time Tori.” Dan said quickly shuffling to the door.

            Dan made his way into her house and plops himself down on the couch, while Tori tries to sit in her living room.

“Dan, am I going to stay like this?” Tori uttered sounding fearful.

“Don’t worry, I already have somewhat of an idea of how to make you shorter and you get to keep what you have. Dan moaned a tad in pain.

“I hope so otherwise their might me more where that came from.” Tori replied cheerfully.

            Dan reassured her and went back to watching TV still recovering from that kick from Tori. As soon as he gets a chance he needs to go back and finalize his work in order to shrink down Tori and Brea. Dan quickly remembered about Brea, he totally forgotten that he gave her the same stuff as Tori. In his current state he decides shouldn’t talk to her otherwise his next hit can land him in the ICU.

            Sometime has pass and Dan couldn’t believe that he made his best friend into a busty giantess. He puts his mind to wonder on the matter has he quickly glances over to Tori who’s absorbed into her favorite show. Dan’s thoughts are quickly halted when the news suddenly appears on the TV screen.

“Hmm I wonder.” Dan said to himself already expecting the worst.

            A blue well suited male new caster appears on the TV screen discussing a recent outbreak that causes women to undergo body transformation. The news caster then goes on to say that scientist are perplexed at this outbreak and are working to figure out if this good or bad for the women infected in this Tristate area. The news caster goes on to say that women can be affected only if they drink the water. He then goes on to conclude his story and the TV switches back to Tori’s show.

“I’ll deal with this later when my ribs are not broken.” Dan moans out not caring about the mass outbreak he just caused.

 Ever since the day he had to get into that little fight with Emma and her clique he knew he shouldn’t poured his experiment out. All along this was somewhat apart of his plan. Now it’s actually came to fruition, all he could do was help smile as the sun started to set in the distance sending a pink haze through Tori’s living room.

Over the next few weeks Dan kinda been laying low in school trying to keep his secrets under wraps. With his recent research on his growth power Dan figured out that the water acted as a nice medium to transfer the powder quickly and somehow strongly. As of now Dan and the rest of the east coast has to put with the fact that women (depending on age) are undergoing rapid growth. Now the whole female student body  in school was transformed.

Dan can already tell that somehow that this powder is brining men and women closer together. Still, he needs to research it some more because he hasn’t 100% work out all the bugs. However, he’s almost there. For the rest of time he along with many others men are able to witness these lovely women everywhere. Just that Dan made a better world. 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you guys (or gals) who read this story. I'll try to write somemore when I have free time.