- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

We left off with Dan being able to make it home with a few bumps and bruises. 

 

As soon as Dan enters the door he makes sure not to disturb his parents watching TV together on the living room couch. He stealthily makes a run for his room upstairs and shuts his door without a peep.

“Damn, that could’ve gotten ugly real quick.’ Dan said as he prepared for bed. “Hopefully the girls wake up soon and are out of my hair.”

            Dan puts on his PJ’s and lies on his bed contemplating about the day he just had. He hopes that Brea and Tori had a better day than him. He looks at the clock and it reads a 10:13PM. He sets his clock back on his nightstand and drifts off to sleep.

***

            Emma and her crew of friends are still at the science room in school. Only a few shorts hours passed and it was well evident that the whole group bodies underwent changes. Such changes that took longer than Tori and Brea transformation, nonetheless the effects were just as potent.

Slowly but not all at once, Emma’s group of friends awake from their slumber dumbfounded that Dan’s growth powder has actually worked.

“Holy crap I actually got a pair of boobs, and a booty.” Emma exclaimed. For a beautiful dirty blond all she had going for her was her eyes and face that can attract any man. With her new upgrade she looked a lot more voluptuous.

            As they woke they began inspecting their newfound bodies, forgetting that they been asleep in school for the last couple hours. All of them couldn’t believe the changes their bodies went through. Some girls has bigger boobs than the others, others had more booty. All in all it seemed that everyone got their fair share of what they wanted.

 “You know what’s funny?” Chey said with a look of confusion her face.

“What is it Chey?” Emma responded back.

“Besides our clothes being torn from the apparent growth, I also noticed that somehow the powder made me taller.” She said again.

“I think we all grew a few inches if not a foot.” Kim added in.

“Well girls, at least we got what we wanted. But Chey is right I did take the boob powder and I ended up also getting a well-rounded nice booty. It’s probably a side effect of the powder, maybe if you take it for one thing the rest of your body has to accommodate for it.” Emma said with a full smile on her face.

“I think all should go home before a janitor finds us. Chey replied to the now satisfied group of woman.

            Now it seems that Dan is right, the girls won’t be bothering him in the near future. Just like they entered school, the group leaves school grounds and proceeds to go home. At least it was pitch black so no one saw their revealing clothes as they either walked home or hitched rides. Overall the raid on Dan’s science room has proven to be a success for the popular group of girls. The group couldn’t wait to come to school on Monday to show off their new assets. As Emma drove away in her BMW along with Kim and Chey (her best friends), she felt like she was on top of the world with her new amazing rack.

            There was only so much time before everyone had to back to school on Monday, and already it looks good and bad for Dan who lies at home asleep in his bed. On one hand he given several girls his growth powder, however if this news were to spread Dan would be the most wanted man in the world. Still, in the back of his mind this was his plan along to give the world his science. The end result he wanted was that the world would be filled with voluptuous women. As a whole none of them were prepared for the events that lie ahead of them.

***   

            The sunlight of another Monday morning peers through Dan’s bedroom window and wakes up him minutes before his alarm goes off. Even though Monday always seems to start off slow for day, today feels like the day he can actually enjoy without being some problem. Still, the back of his minds dreads that as soon as he gets to school that all hell is going to break loose. As he stood in the bathroom his mind tried to go through all the scenarios that will possibly happen today with Emma and her friends.

“Damnit, I didn’t think this far ahead.” He said “I really hope that their teenage minds will be focused on something else besides me.”

            As each minute passed he was really banking on that the fact that the girls wouldn’t come back for another pass for Dan. Just his luck it will happen. Soon none of this highschool drama would be his problem. In a few days it would the end of school, and a week after that it will be graduation for him. Even since the day he entered highschool he felt that it was going to be his prison and history has shown it has been more like hell for him. Luckily he was able to rely on his friends to keep him afloat. A moment later Dan got on bus and headed for school. Though something wasn’t right.

“Where the hell is Tori?” Dan said to himself and began to text his friend. Before he got to school he got a text from her saying that she isn’t coming to school.

“What wrong?” He texted again and anxious for her reply.

            As he got off the bus Tori was able to text him a picture of the problem. Dan looked at the picture and was surprised that Tori hit another growth spurt.

“Oh my goodness, I’m sorry Tori that the growth powder made you grow so tall.” He texted.

            Looking back maybe it wasn’t a smart idea to slip Tori the growth powder, he didn’t even want to think about how tall Brea might be. Moreover the fact how tall Emma and her girls might grow to be. Scrolling back through the text it appears that Tori’s bust grew even bigger to keep up with Tori’s growth. Dan walks into his multi stone brick school and got ready for the day.

“So the same situation is happening to Brea then if I gave her the first batch of growth powder.”  He replied to himself as he walked to class avoiding all the morning nonsense that goes on.

            Right before his eyes his best friends are transforming into amazons and it was his fault. He knew that he had to deal with both Tori and Brea later on.

“It might not be so bad getting crushed between two beautiful girls.” He replied to himself again.

            Unlocking his locker to get his materials for the day he hears his name and felt his heart drop through the floor. It was Emma, Chey, and Kim. When his eyes met their bodies he had instant regret about giving them the growth powered. All the girls in the group have very obvious changes about their bodies. Looking past the curves, boobs, and booty he realized that he still talking to the devil.

“Thanks for the help.” Emma said with a smile.

“Your welcome… I guess.” Dan answered back being cautious.

            Dan took a few glimpses at Emma’s huge chest and felt himself being mesmerize. For most men, they’re suckers for boobs and Dan was one of those men.

“Please just leave me alone.” Dan replied and closed and locked his locker.

“Don’t worry, we got what we wanted so I guess I’ll see you around.” She said.

            Before they knew it the warning the bell rung and Emma along with her friends left for class. Dan continued to look on at Chey’s and Kim’s body.  Chey had some booty and a nice chest. Kim on the other hand was a curvy woman with a booty that can stop a grown man in his tracks. Dan had to stop himself from drooling. Maybe giving the girls his growth powder wasn’t a bad thing. This part of reasoning and logic in Dan’s brain was evidently off as he got to class with the image of Emma and her friends still in his head. By the end of the day Dan observed the all the girls who took the powder and saw the changes. At the end of the day Dan’s mind was full of the images of Emma and all her friends. Like always, the school was in an uproar at this fact.

“I can’t think with all this sexuality around me” Dan replied to himself as he did his homework in the library afterschool.

     During the walk home from school Dan felt as if he dodged a few bullets today with the popular girls. Sadly there is power in numbers, numbers Dan does not have, nor does he want to goes against. When got home and got on his bed he got a text from Tori telling him to come over, he already knew that he was expecting hell. 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Will Tori give him the beating of a lifetime or complain about her height? How will the growth powder affect the popular girls in school? Will Dan's dream ever truly ever become a reality? Find out in the next chapter. As always thanks for reading and please leave some feedback so I can become a better writer.