- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Yeah I sorry about posting a new chapter. My harddrive failed me and I had no way to edit or post my stories. Anyway, here you guys go.

Chapter 6 Problem

“I can’t even with these bitches!” Emma said breaking the silence in her room.

“How did they even grow to be that big?” Chey replied.

            A meeting was put together by the clique of the top popular girls. For a while now they have been discussing the condition of their positions at school. The several popular girls are trying to put their heads together to come up with an explanation for why Tori and Brea suddenly became goddesses overnight.

“I doubt that they gotten surgery because wouldn’t they be out of school for a while?” Kim chimed in.

“Something doesn’t add up, but we need to get to the bottom of this.” Emma said “I especially want to know how they got their new bodies.” 

            It’s obvious that Emma was the leader of this clique and top popular girl in school.

“Didn’t you guys notice how that kid is always hanging around them?” Chey replied. “I think he has something to do with this.”

“You mean Dan, that nerdy loser?” Emma answered with disgust.

“Yeah it’s his name, I just checked online with my phone.” Chey muttered.

“Look, if we’re going to something it has to be on a Friday because doing shit like this during the week is tiring.” Emma said out loud. “As the week goes on we should keep an eye out for all three of them to see what is going on.”

            In unison the group agreed, and one by one they left Emma’s room.

“Dan I swear, if you’re behind this I’m going to beat you up.” Emma said as she sat on her bed contemplating the plan for the week ahead.

***

            The week, like always for Dan starts out slowly and progressively gets faster with each passing day. Before he knew it again it was Friday again. When he woke up that morning he felt like he was on the verge of a major breakthrough with his experiments. On Friday’s he was able to stay as long as he needed to conduct his experiments. The staff at school pays him no mind for he does in that old abandon room. It was quite peaceful being alone with his thoughts on a Friday.

            As Dan looked through his microscope he began seeing the expansion (or growth) powder affect the tissue in weird ways. In this case the affected tissues began affecting other tissue without physical contact.

“Oh this is not good.” Dan said to himself. “The tissue should not be acting this way with the new vile of powder.”

            Unfortunately for Dan it got worse. A second later he got a knock at the door and he jumped back from his microscope.

“Who the hell is that?” Dan whispered out.

            Something in Dan’s mind told him to stay where he was, but he might as well see who it was. To his disbelief it was Emma and her popular clique of friends.

“Yes, can I help you?” Dan said from behind the door without looking through the glass window.

“Dan we know you’re in there, open the door, we wanna ask you something.” Emma replied in a playful tone.

“Go away, and leave me alone.” Dan snorted back going back to table.

            Dan placed his hope in that they would leave him alone. Still, knowing that something like this could happen he made precautionary measures that no one would come in the middle of his experiments. In the worst case scenario he backed up all his notes and how to make his powders online. So if someone were to still his stuff he would be ok (kinda).

“Dan if you don’t let us in, you’re going to be sorry!” Emma yelled, and her friends chimed in behind her.

“Nah I’m good.” Dan said with a smile on his face. He was hopeful thinking that they would give up soon. Not to mention that they would need a lot of firepower to break into the room.

            Just his luck they began banging his door. Dan ran from his seat to check what was going on. Emma and a few of her friends were sledgehammering the door with all their might. Any minute they would break the room free along with Dan’s secrets. Like a mad man he quickly flushed his powder down the sink, and finished backing up his work online. By the time he backed up his work, there were still bottles of powder that needed to be flushed down the sink. He ran to them and that’s when the door busted up leaving pieces of broken wood on the floor.  Now it was Dan against seven teenage girls ranging in stature, and from many backgrounds. At least he wasn’t getting the full onslaught of Emma and other her friends.

            Dan looked at them like a deer in head lights. He slowly crept away from the wooden shelf the bottles of powder were on. There was nowhere for Dan to run.

“Sorry that it has to come to this Dan.” Emma claimed, and gradually the rest of her friends entered the room.

“Don’t you guys have something better to do than bother me?” Dan muttered out loud. 

“Apparently not.” One of the girls said from the crowd.

“What do you guys want anyway?” Dan replied losing control on the situation.

“Oh come on Dan we know what you did to Brea and Tori.” Kim uttered, coming to the front of the crowd.

“I have no idea what you’re talking about.” Dan said sounding stupid.

“Dan, I have no time for your shit.” Emma said losing her cool. “If you’re not going talk, then we’ll make you talk until we get what we want.”

“Tie him up girls.” Emma declared.   

            Dan didn’t have time to react to the crowd of girls running towards him. The group was able to pin him down without much effort and began tying him up with duct tape. Soon Dan was upright in a chair, strapped with duct tape. He was beginning to feel like a prisoner of war, captured by an unruly crowd of girls.

“Ok, if you don’t tell us what we want to hear we will beat you up.” Emma muttered in Dan’s face.

“I’m pretty sure the POW maybe has some rights?” Dan answered back trying to rise his morale.

            After Dan finisheses his remark Emma smacks Dan clear across the face, and her friends cheered her on some more. It was already bad that Dan got beaten as they tied him up but now he sees that these girls would probably injure him badly if they didn’t get what they want. Thinking about this fact caused fear and anger to rise in his body.

“You bitches think you can do whatever you want, because you’re popular and have money.” Dan said trying to keep his composure. “Y’all are something else.”

“Who said you can fucking talk?” Emma snapped back landing another hand across Dan’s face.

            Dan head quickly retracted to its original position and then stooped down. He began to wonder how long his body was going to put up with this nonsense. When he lifted his head to meet Emma’s gaze, his mind screamed to come up with a plan.

            Just like Sherlock Homes comes up with an escape plan on a dime, Dan tries to do the same.

“Emma please don’t touch any vials on that rack, I really can’t give out anymore growth powder anymore.” Dan pleaded.

            Emma proceeded to walk over to the wood shelf with the assortments of white vials.

 “You mean theses.” Emma said and her smile widening. All of her crew went over to inspect the magic powder.

“Please, whatever you do, don’t eat the powder.” Dan replied sounding like a madman.

            One by one the girls grab the vials of their choices which were labeled with specific body parts and begin gulp it down. Each of them hoped that there efforts weren’t in vain, and that their desires to come true.

“Tricked yah!” Dan said right after they took the mysterious drug. All along his plan was a big gamble, but how else was he going to get away from this pack of unruly teenage girls.

“Wait, what did you do to us?” Emma yelled before falling to the floor, along with her friends.

“Well I gave you guys what you wanted.” Dan uttered.

            In a few short moments he was able to claw himself free from his duct tape prison. Just his luck the new growth powder once taken would make anyone fall asleep right after. However he did just away his untested drug, then again it was all a part of the plan. Dan made sure to drag the bodies towards the corner of the room and make sure to pour out the rest of the powder.

“I hope this powder doesn’t cause me anymore problems.” Dan replied to himself.

When everything looked to his standards of a backup plan he left the room with his laptop. As long as he had his laptop he was going to be alright. He figures with the new powder they would wake up in an hour or two, and hopefully have their minds on something else. Soon after he closes the old lap room door and begins to walk home. During the walk home, Dan felt lucky to all his parts to his body. However the thought still remains, how will Emma and her friends look when their bodies are done with the transformation.

   “I guess only time will tell what will happen.” Dan said to himself as he put the key into his front door.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

I hope you guys like this chapter, I plan on working on the other one ASAP. As always try to leave me a like.