- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

So yeah a new chapter. Sorry it took me so long to update this. I promoise that I will try to update my stories as often as I can.

            During the time which Dan played PC, Brea body was undergoing expansion. Later on Dan put down his keyboard and looked over at Brea sleeping body. Dan then proceeded to get up and further inspect what was going on with her. Dan looked up and down and already the changes were apparent. Her butt was a bit bigger than it was before, and it seems that it was still growing slowly but surely. Dan then inched off the bed and went down stairs to get a snack. As Dan came back upstairs he hoped that no one else will find out he done to his friends. Still, he couldn’t help that both his and other people’s dreams were coming true.

            Dan got to his chair, plopped himself down, and went back to playing PC. Day quickly turned into night as Dan fought his online battles World of Warcraft. He didn’t even recognize that Brea’s butt was expanding at an ever faster rate. A moment later Brea’s jeans began to tear due to the stress of her growing ass. Thus making Dan jump out his chair and quickly walking over to see what going on.

“Well there goes a good pair of jeans.” Dan said to himself while shaking his head.

            He then proceeds to walk over to his computer desk and reached for a pair of scissors in a cup. Seconds later he walks back to Brea and starts cutting her jeans. When he was done he couldn’t help but gawk at Brea’s newfound booty.  At the end of his bed, Dan not only felt Brea’s butt was attractive but it also gives her a powerful sense of feminine power.

“I hope she doesn’t mind that I touched her butt to help her as she was sleeping.” Dan replied to himself.

            Before long, he went back to playing PC knowing that Brea almost done undergoing her expansion. Still, he couldn’t shake the thought that not only did her butt grow in size but her hips, and thighs grew in size as well. By the end of her growth she’ll most certainly be thick girl as well.

      Eventually Dan got tired of playing online games went to bed. He made sure that Brea was on the other side of his bed so when she wakes up she won’t get the wrong idea that he was going to have his way with her. Hours later Dan woke up but he couldn’t see anything, then he realizes Brea’s ass was covering his face. He quickly pulls himself out from her huge butt and gets off his bed. In an instant it was obvious that Brea was a totally different girl. From the waist down she looked a very thick girl with a very round booty. Sadly her jeans weren’t able to keep with her powerful butt. The only article of clothing she was wearing was a red t-shirt and her pair pink underwear that somehow was able to grow with her. Dan blushes and puts a cover over her body.

“I wonder how she is going to react to becoming a goddess.” Dan muttered to himself as he went downstairs to make breakfast.

            Dan whipped up some pancakes and bacon with maple syrup. After eating his portions he goes back upstairs to wake up his friend. Walking slowly to her bedside he began to softly shake her awake. Brea slowly opens her eyes which meets Dan’s figure.

“Did it work?” Brea said while gradually getting off Dan’s bed.

“You tell me.” Dan answered back leading Brea off his bed and bringing her his door mirror.

            Brea’s eyes danced all over the place examining her new body. It was quite obvious that Brea now had the biggest butt in school. Again Dan has upset the balance of power and popularity in school by giving another girl his special powder.

“I didn’t know that getting a bigger butt also makes you thick.” Brea muttered out while turning her body in the mirror. 

            It then dawn on Dan how Brea is only wearing a shirt and pair of underwear. He assumes that she is too transfixed on becoming more voluptuous woman.

“So how do you feel?”  Dan said not being able to look away from her body.

“I feel like a new woman.” Brea answered back with a smile.

            Brea then walked towards to Dan and gave him a hug for making her dream come true.

“I made you some breakfast downstairs, and I got you a pair of sweatpants to wear since your butt won’t fit your clothes.” Dan said calmly.

“Thank you Dan.” Brea replied back walking towards Dan door heading downstairs.

            Dan was grateful that his mom hasn’t come home from work yet, otherwise he was going to have to explain why a girl is somewhat nude in her kitchen. As Brea ate her breakfast in peace downstairs Dan cleaned up his room. When he was finished Brea came back upstairs came towards Dan room. Every time she would move her lower body would appear to be moving in an alluring, swaying motion that grabs and keeps Dan attention. Brea presence in his room breaks his train of thought.

“The sweatpants are on the bed.” Dan said not facing Brea direction still keeping his composure. 

            Even though the sweatpants were meant to fit a man like Dan, Brea still had trouble getting them on her curvy body. A few moments later, Brea was able to get Dan’s sweatpants on.

“More booty, more problems I guess.” Brea giggled out.

            Dan just nodded along to whatever Brea said.

“Wish I could stay but I really have to get home before my parents get worried.” Brea said.

“I understand.” Dan answered.

            Dan led her to the door and gave her a hug goodbye. As she walked away from his house Brea’s butt was too much for him. He simply couldn’t look away as it swayed back and forth away from his home.

“I know when Monday comes the entire school is going to be in an uproar.” Dan replied to himself.

            Dan slowly went back inside, closed his front door and started doing his homework. When he was done around 2:00 PM, he got an text from Tori explaining that he should come over ASAP.

“Well this can’t be good.” Dan said.

            He got up from the kitchen table and proceed to go over to Tori’s house, expecting the worst. 

 

Chapter End Notes:

If you liked this chapter please leave a review about what you liked or didn't like. I want your feedback please.